The BBW Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"Yesssssssssss! Ohhhhhhh! Yesssssssssss! I'm ......cumming. I'm........cumming. Yessssssssss! Pinch my .....! Ohhhhhh! Your cock! Unnnnnngggg!"

I then felt a rush of warm fluid on groin. It ran between my legs, soaking my balls. At that instant I also let go. The sperm shot up from balls, through the shaft, and burst out the head. Then a second, followed by a third. Pam collapsed on my chest. Our hearts were racing as we struggled to catch our breath.

"That was so good. I needed that," she panted. "I needed that."

She kissed me, and then rolled off to my side. She reached for my cock and removed the condom, turned it upside down, and poured the cum onto her torso. She rubbed the cum into her tits and belly.

"I wanted you to cum inside me. I wanted to take it home," she pouted.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't going to last long enough. Your pussy is so tight, I was losing control too fast."

"That's ok, baby. I'm going to wear your cum as lotion, instead. But next time......"

I knew that I could not wait long for next time.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers