The BBW Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
African American Queen takes BBW lover for a ride.
8.5k words
4.33
47.7k
40

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
827 Followers

Chapter 4: Keshia

Before returning to work, Pam and I agreed to meet again on Friday morning. This was convenient for both of us. Pam drove her children to school on Monday through Thursday, but on Friday mornings her husband was required to attend a weekly meeting that was held at a hotel conference room near the turnpike. The route from their home to the turnpike passed the children's school, so Steve drove the children that one day of the week.

On Friday morning Pam sent me a text message advising that she was home alone and directing me to park my car in her garage. I left my house at 7:30 am, drove the two short blocks to her house, parked in her garage, and entered the house. I did not see her on the first floor, so I went up the steps to the second floor. I located her in the bedroom, under the covers. I pulled back the sheets to find her wearing a short baby doll nightie, and nothing else.

"Hello, lover," Pam said. "I see you're a little over-dressed for our meeting."

"Am I?" I asked. "I suppose that depends on the agenda."

"Why don't you slip into something a little more comfortable?" she queried, parting her thighs. "Or someone? I've got your agenda right here."

"I couldn't think of a better way to start a meeting," I responded.

"Don't keep me waiting, I like meetings to start on time," she said, drawing her knees toward her chest.

I undressed quickly, hanging my clothes on the backs of chairs scattered throughout the spacious master bedroom. I finished by dropping my underwear to the floor, and then I joined Pam on the king-sized bed.

"This bed is huge. You could get lost in here."

"Maybe that's the problem. Steve can't find me in this bed."

I knelt between her thighs and rubbed the head of my dick against her shaved pussy. She was already wet, which allowed my cock to slide effortlessly over her pink lips.

"Stop teasing me. I need another good fucking."

"Don't worry, you'll get it. But I see that the first item on the agenda calls for an oral presentation."

I pulled her ankles apart, spreading her short legs and opening the lips of her pussy. Leaning forward, I lowered my face to her vulva, pausing to inhale her musky aroma. I was surprised to find that the scent of her arousal was masked by the smell of soap. Lavender? She must have already showered and gone back to bed. She put more preparation into this meeting than I expected. Licking the honey accumulating between her lips, I tasted her sweet nectar and a floral soap at the same time.

"Mmmmmmm," Pam moaned. "I've missed that."

I licked her lips for several minutes before turning my attention to her clit. She responded by squeezing her thighs together, pressing her flesh against my skull. Locating her nub, I sucked it between my lips and then flicked it with my tongue.

"Ahh! Yes! Mmmmmmmmm! That's the spot!"

Reaching under her cheeks, I lifted her ass off the bed, drawing her pussy closer to my face. The aroma of her arousal drowned out the soapy residue of her shower. I licked back and forth, flicking her clit from all directions.

"Unnnnghhhhh!"

Pam grunted as she flooded my mouth with her juice. I was prepared for her discharge this time, and managed to swallow her flow as quickly as it gushed out of her. When she finished squirting I stabbed my tongue as deep into her vagina as it would go. I tongue fucked her for several minutes, but when she started squeezing my skull between her thighs again I lifted my face from her crotch and backed away. Before she could say anything I turned her around, handed her a couple of pillows, and pushed her face down on the bed. She was laying face down, her ass up in the air, and her hips supported by the cushy mound.

I inserted two fingers into her soaked pussy. She was tight at first, but so wet that the two fingers easily slid inside her. I crossed the two fingers, and then commenced an in and out motion with them. I spread her cheeks with the other hand, and then leaned forward and licked her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned into the mattress. "Do that again."

At that moment I decided to begin preparing her for butt sex. I did not actually know if she was an anal virgin, but I resolved that before the end of the month she definitely would not be. I licked her asshole again, prompting another long moan from her. I reached under her crotch and flicked her clit with one finger while I continued licking her asshole. Pam wiggled her ass, and then reached back and spread her cheeks for me, prompting me to increase the pressure of my tongue against her asshole.

"That's so good," she cooed. "I love the things that you do to me."

I moved my finger from her clit to her tight tunnel, twisting it from side to side as I pushed the finger into her slit. I added a second finger, and then a third. The second finger entered her easily, but the third met some resistance. I pushed it in anyway, feeling her walls stretch to accommodate the penetrating digits.

"Your pussy is so tight, baby," I mumbled into her ass.

"That's why your cock feels so good inside me," she replied.

Pam rocked against my hand, trying to swallow more and more of my fingers. I could no longer keep my tongue centered on her asshole, so I pulled my head back and replaced it with a finger. I traced circles around her sphincter with the tip of my right index finger, while thrusting three fingers of my left hand in and out of her pussy. The rocking motion of Pam's hips became more incessant; she stopped talking and just grunted into the pillow. Several minutes later she let out another loud groan, just as a fresh stream of fluid flowed out of her pussy, splashing her thighs and soaking my wrist and forearm.

"That was good, lover," she panted. "Now give me some cock. I want to make you cum, too."

My cock had been hard since I took off my pants, so I was more than ready to give it some exercise. I eschewed the opportunity to once again enjoy Pam's oral skills, choosing to take the fast and easy road to satisfaction. I lined up the head of my cock with Pam's slick, soaked pussy, and thrust forward. Despite her wetness, it took a steady push before the head broke through her taut resistance and entered her slit. I pushed two more times before I was buried balls' deep in her juicy cunt. Pam immediately squeezed my shaft -- I do not know if that was intentional or involuntary -- causing a rapid shudder to race up my spine. Grabbing her hips, I held my body still and rocked her torso back and forth over my cock. Guiding her movements back and forth against my groin, I used her body like a tight, wet, warm sleeve, responding precisely to the pressure I applied with my hands. The head of my cock slammed against her cervix with each thrust, forcing a whimper from her that coincided with each smack of our conjoined flesh.

The liquid friction of her tight walls caressing my rigid cock soon caused the inevitable pressure to build in my balls. I was a little disappointed that I was not lasting any longer this time than I had the first time we fucked in Veronica's bedroom. Pam's honey velvet vice was going to extract my seed in seconds, and there did not appear to be anything that I could do about it. Oh well, I still have to go to work this morning.

I decided to alter the angle of attack. I leaned forward, pushing her hips downward. I moved my legs so that my knees were now outside of her legs, and then pushed all of my weight on her. Pam is a chubby little thing, but I still outweigh her by at least thirty pounds. Pushing her shoulders into the mattress with my torso, and smashing her hips and thighs into the pile of pillows with my lower body, I pressed all of my weight onto her flesh. She was pinned to the bed, impaled by my cock.

"Unghhhhh!" she groaned.

I extended my arms, grabbed her wrists, and stretched her to her fullest extension. Burying my face in her neck, I resumed pumping my dick in and out of her molten valley. With my body fully extended and my legs straddling her ass, I could not manage a very long stroke. But it was enough. Pam moaned beneath me, and then I felt another surge of warm liquid anointing my crotch. I kissed her neck, gently at first and then with more insistence as I felt my balls beginning to tighten once again. I bit her neck, conscious of the need to leave no marks on her, but my willpower was increasingly surrendering to my lust for her flesh. My cock sloshed in and out of her seething liquid vice as I fought the urge to suck her skin between my teeth. Pam's urgent moans filled my ears, as her musky aroma filled the room. My thrusts were short but firm, and my cock seemed to swell in size with every thrust into her pink wetness.

"Fill me!" Pam urged. "Fill me with cum!"

I released her wrists and contracted my body just enough to permit longer strokes. I pushed her ass cheeks down and apart with the palms of my hands, slamming my cock in and out of her slick tunnel.

"That's it, fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ughn! Ughn! Fuck me!" Pam cried out.

"I'm going to cum baby, where do you want my cum?" I managed to scream.

"Inside me, lover. In my pussy. Cum inside my pussy!"

"Here it cums, baby!"

I felt the wave of sensation start at my toes, wash up my body, and explode in my brain. I felt the cum rush from my balls, rise up my shaft, and shoot out the end of my cock. I felt one, two, three, huge spurts, followed by three more smaller spurts. I felt our combined juices sloshing out of her cunt, soaking my legs and the linens below us. When I finished extracting every possible sensation from the encounter, I withdrew my cock and rolled onto my back.

"Do you feel better now?" Pam asked.

"I feel wonderful. How do you feel?"

"Exhausted. Wet. Satisfied."

"Is today your laundry day?"

"No. Why?"

"Look at these sheets. They're soaked."

"I know. I should leave them this way. Next time we can fuck on Steve's side of the bed. Let him sleep in this mess. He deserves it. But why take chances, right?"

"Absolutely."

"When will I see you again? I have some free time on Monday afternoon, before I have to pick up the kids."

"I would love to, but you know that I have to work."

"I know, just wishful thinking. Friday morning, again?"

"That works for me," I said, without really thinking.

"Alright, let's do this. Drive by on Friday morning. If the garage door is open, pull in, come upstairs, and fuck me. If it is closed, then just drive past. Steve closes the door and sets the alarm every time he leaves the house. If it is open, that means I am up here waiting for you."

"Sounds like a plan. Take care, lover."

I kissed her, then left.

* * *

At that point I was fucking more women and having better sex than at any previous time of my life. I was seeing Veronica every Tuesday and Thursday at lunchtime. I saw Pam every Friday morning before work, and Marisol every other Saturday morning. I was a senior in college the last time I got this much action on a regular basis from multiple women. Everyone was happy.

My reflections on my amazingly good fortune were interrupted by the ring tone reserved for Veronica.

"Hello," I answered.

"Baby?" Veronica asked.

"Yes. How can I help you?"

"Just come over to my house for our usual Thursday lunch. I have a surprise for you."

My ears perked at the mention of a surprise. The last two times that Veronica had a "surprise" for me, I enjoyed long afternoons fucking first Marisol and then Pam. My dick started getting hard at the thought of another lonely BBW requiring my attention.

"I'll be there. Can I bring anything?"

"Just yourself. Everything else will be waiting for you."

* * *

At precisely 12:10 I pulled into Veronica's driveway, passing an unfamiliar Chrysler 300 as I parked my car in her garage. Hearing voices, I closed the door and strolled toward the kitchen. I found Veronica and a very large black woman standing near the counter, sipping glasses of white wine and giggling.

"Oh hello, sweetie, you're right on time," Veronica said, setting her glass down and giving me a tight hug followed by a lingering kiss. "This is my friend, Keshia. She has been dying to meet you. Keshia, this is Mike, my lover."

"Hello Keshia, very nice to meet you," I said, extending my hand.

"She gets a hug and a kiss, and all I get is a handshake? What the fuck is that? Do you think I'm here for some business meeting or something? Did I come here to pass out nametags and take notes? Do I look like the office help?"

Chagrined, I stepped toward Keshia, encircling my arms around her in a tentative hug. She towered over me, standing at least six feet tall. She wore a red and white workout suit that revealed her wide hips and round ass. Beneath the jacket she wore a white t-shirt that covered her broad shoulders, generous bust, and bulging belly. Not only did she stand taller than me, but she clearly outweighed me, as well. I estimated her weight to be at least three hundred pounds.

I released the hug, but Keshia did not let go of me. She bent her head downward, planting her full, thick lips on mine. I immediately felt her tongue snaking into my mouth. I felt compelled to respond by meeting her boldness with some of my own. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, while simultaneously placing my hands on her enormous butt cheeks.

"That's better, White Man," she said upon breaking the kiss.

"He's not exactly white, Keshia. He's Latin, like me."

"Was I talking to you, Miss Know-it-all?" Keshia chided Veronica. Turning back to me, she asked, "I assume you must know why I am here, don't you?"

"Well, if you are a friend of Veronica, then I have a pretty good idea," I responded.

"Oh, I'm a real good friend of Veronica. At least I used to be. I don't know so much any more. The bitch has been holding out on me." Keshia glared at Veronica. "Haven't you, Vero?"

"That's not true and you know it, Keshia," Veronica snapped back. "You aren't sexually frustrated like some of my other friends."

"Vero told me about your little Sgt. Pecker's Homely Fat Cunt Band, or whatever kind of sex club the two of you are running for the nasty hoes over here in Hoeville," Keshia said, turning toward me. "I'm not interested in a membership, but my so-called 'friend' should keep me up to date and give me the option. You know what I'm saying? That's what friends do for each other, wouldn't you agree, Vero?"

"Be nice, Keshia," Veronica answered. "My other friends are all very nice women. You met most of them at the lingerie party we hosted last spring. Show some respect, please."

"See how she treats her other friends so much better than me?" Keshia asked me. "What am I supposed to think? She supplies dick for her fat, ugly, desperate slut-friends, but nothing for me. What the fuck is that?"

"Apparently, she must think that you're either not fat, not ugly or not desperate. Which is it?" I asked, trying to match Keshia's sarcastic tone.

"Obviously, I'm not ugly. Look at this pretty face," Keshia mugged.

She was right. She was a beautiful woman. She had large brown eyes, high cheekbones, clear skin and just enough make-up to highlight her stunning features. Her long black hair was pulled tight and woven into a single braid that hung to the middle of her back. I suspected that she sported more weave than genuine hair, but either way, her beauty was striking. There were no creases or wrinkles visible on her face. I estimated her age to be around thirty-two or thirty-three years.

"Oh, I agree," I said. "You are kind of cute. So that makes you either fat or desperate?"

"You're funny, White Man. Vero said you have skills, but I thought she meant you have bedroom skills. She never said you were a fucking comedian.

"How could a pretty face like this ever be desperate? I get all the dick I want, when ever I want it. I can line up a different dick for every day of the month. And another one for every night, if I need more. I'm far from desperate."

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

"Because Vero said you got serious game. Although, I'm starting to wonder what all the hype is about. I was expecting some long-haired badass to roll up on a sport bike wearing tight leather pants and a jacket. You and your business suit seem kind of vanilla to me. I'm having a hard time believing you are the super freak with the golden dick that I've heard so much about."

"Do you have ADD?" I responded. "It sounds to me like your fat ass has a hard time processing information that is provided to you."

"Kids, kids! I have an idea," Veronica chimed in. "Let's go to the bedroom and work this out. The afternoon is wasting away."

I followed the two women to the bedroom. Veronica started stripping immediately, and Keshia joined her after only a momentary delay. I bent over to take off my shoes, and then stood and removed my shirt and tie. Veronica left me a stack of hangers, and by the time I had my shirt off and hanging from a chair, both of the women were fully nude. Reaching for my belt buckle, I took a good long look at Keshia.

She was definitely the largest woman I had ever seen naked. Her skin was the color of smooth dark chocolate, poured and molded into the body type that I crave. I was looking away when Keshia took off her shirt and bra, so I was surprised to turn back and see that her jacket and underclothes were covering the two largest breasts I had ever seen in my life. Hanging off her broad chest, her breasts looked like two extra large bags of dark brown sugar. I could not estimate the weight of those fleshy appendages, but I marveled at the strength of her back that supported them. Her aureoles were almost black and each was nearly the size of a CD, surrounding thick, inch-long nipples that pointed toward the ground. Her belly was smooth but bulging beneath her breasts, forming a single fold at her bikini line. Her waistline tapered inward several inches before flaring outward at her generous hips. Her ass was enormous, consisting of two dark brown spheres resting on thick, sturdy thighs that tapered to surprisingly delicate ankles. As I focused closer, I noticed a network of faint stretch marks that laced her stomach, and were also visible on her breasts, upper arms, upper thighs and ass cheeks. Her pussy was shaved, with long deep indigo inner labia hanging almost an inch from between her smooth outer folds. My cock grew, responding to the visual stimulation of these two voluptuous women standing before me.

Keshia struck an imposing figure. She was everything I loved in a woman, but more of it than I had ever encountered in one package. I have had sex with dozens of black women in my lifetime, and on numerous occasions I have had women in my bed that were bigger than me. But I had never had sex with a woman who outweighed me by at least a hundred pounds. At that moment, I was a little intimidated.

"Are you going to stand there all day half-dressed, or we going to get to work?" Keshia taunted me. "Drop your drawers, let's see what you brought to the party."

I sat on the bed and removed my shoes and socks. I stood up to remove my pants, but Veronica stepped toward me, reaching for my belt buckle. Pressing her naked breasts into my upper arm and her smooth thigh into my groin, she unbuckled my belt and opened my pants. I stepped out of my pants and underwear. Veronica picked up my clothes and walked toward her closet.

"There you go, slut," Veronica chided Keshia. "He's all yours. Enjoy. I'll take my usual ringside seat over here."

Veronica sat in her chair that was already pushed to the foot of the bed. She picked up a dildo and a vibrator, sat down, spread her legs, ready to take care of herself. I turned toward Keshia, fully erect and ready to play.

"That's it?" Keshia asked, glaring in Veronica's direction. "That's the dick that's making the whole neighborhood sing 'hallelujah'? Where's the rest of it?"

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
827 Followers