The BBW Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers

"Why don't we see if you can handle this dick before you worry about 'the rest of it'?" I responded, the irritation evident in my voice. I have never claimed to carry around anything other than an average sized cock. No one ever complained before; I was not going to let this Amazon be the first.

"When this dick is done beating up that fat black pussy, you'll be begging me to let you go home and recover. And you better not start hanging around my office or showing up at my house. I swear, bitch, I'll get a restraining order to keep you away. Now get your big black ass up here on the bed!"

"Alright White Man, show me your skills, show me what you can do with all this chocolate sex appeal," Keshia said. "And Vero, this better be good. I didn't take the afternoon off for disappointing, second rate, vanilla sex."

"Both of you, shut the fuck up and get on the god damned bed," Veronica hollered. "I'm tired of hearing your mouths. I want to see some sucking and fucking, and I want to see it now. Don't make me kick both of your asses."

I crawled up on the bed. Keshia followed, a step behind me. I waited for her on my hands and knees, positioned on the mattress slightly left of center. I left room for her in the middle of the bed, but she crawled to the other side of me. Without warning, she slammed her body into mine, knocking me onto my side. Before I could react, Keshia spun herself around, and then lowered her body on top of me. I was pinned under her bulk, unable to move. I was gasping for air and trying to move my arms when I felt her mouth swallow my cock. Her thick lips rose up and down several times before she released it. She shifted her body forward, allowing my lungs to expand, giving me a chance to breathe.

"Well, one thing I can say, this white dick does taste good. "

"I told you," Veronica replied., her voice barely audible over the buzz of her vibrator.

"Vero says you know something about how to suck a pussy," Keshia said to me. "Show me what you can do with this sweet chocolate coochie."

With amazing speed she drew her knees forward, raising her ass into the air so that her pubic mound hovered just over my face. I probably could have escaped at that moment, but I was mesmerized by the sight of her pale pink slit opening from within her dark chocolate folds. Pride and lust compelled me to demonstrate my oral talents. A second later, she lowered her crotch to my face. Her enormous ass cheeks parted, swallowing my head. I saw a brief glimpse of her soft pink flesh approaching my head, and then all sound and light disappeared. I felt her moist pussy press down on my mouth. I parted my lips, extended my tongue, and started licking.

I was completely pinned under her body. In fact, the only parts that I could move were my toes and my tongue. I could not even move my head, so I proceeded to lick her pussy with all the enthusiasm I could generate. Her cunt was already moist with the fluids that accumulated in her vagina, and after a few flicks of my tongue the juices began to flow in a torrent. The taste was a little sharp, revealing to me that she had not washed since earlier in the morning, and she was already in an elevated state of arousal.

I licked the entire length of her slit for several seconds, until I noticed that I was running out of air. I tried to breathe, but her flesh was pressing against my mouth and my nose, closing off all air passages. Her soft, heavy thighs and her meaty ass cheeks surrounded my head. I was about five seconds from panicking when she raised her ass off my face. I gulped enough air to fill my lungs before her ass once again descended over my head. I resumed licking her crotch, while keeping track of the passage of time. After another twenty seconds she lifted her ass once again, allowing me to take another breath. We established a rhythm, whereby I held my breath and licked for twenty seconds, then she lifted her ass so that I could take a breath, and then we repeated twenty seconds later..

After several minutes Keshia pressed her crotch harder against face. She rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy all over my chin, mouth, nose, and even my forehead. Her tender, slick flesh slid over every protuberance on my face. Her juices flowed from her canal, bathing my mouth and streaming down my checks to the sheets beneath me.

Keshia rocked her hips, caressing my mouth with her inner labia. I sucked her thick lips, closing my teeth around them, drawing her meaty flaps of sweet flesh deeper into my mouth. I felt her lips swell and extend even further as I continued sucking. This action provoked a more aggressive rocking motion from Keshia, who shortened the length of her movement while at the same time pressing down on my face with even more force. She ground her clit on my chin, rubbing it back and forth against my whiskers, maximizing the friction of my face against her crotch. She arched her back, sliding her crotch against my nose, which was completely engulfed by her labia. In this position her clit was pressed against my teeth.

I inhaled, but my mouth had no access to air. Instead, I gulped a face full of the juice streaming from her vagina, and found her clit wedged between my teeth. Like everything else about her, the nub was enormous. I closed my lips around it and started sucking, feeling it swell in my mouth as it became engorged with blood. Her button was nearly the size of the last digit of my thumb, making it easy to latch onto and suckle. I sucked as hard as I could, even applying gentle pressure with my teeth. I could not hear anything, but I could feel her sitting up and nearly crushing my skull. All of her weight rested on my face, as she bounced up and down with increasing speed. I continued sucking on that meaty piece of flesh as she drenched my face with her fluid.

Finally, she fell forward. I took a deep breath as I heard Keshia panting, all of her weight now distributed over my torso and thighs where she collapsed, fully prone. I heard Veronica's vibrator, and Veronica grunting through an orgasm. I heard myself, gasping for breath.

"That wasn't bad, White Man. You can put 'coochie sucker' on your resume, and list me as a reference," Keshia said between her deep breaths. "But I need more than that. Let's swirl."

Keshia quickly spun herself around, and before I could blink she was sitting on my groin, facing me. She leaned forward, causing her massive boobs to fall on my face. With one hand she reached under her belly, between her thighs, and found my cock. I did not even realize that I was hard until she rubbed the tip with her swampy lips, and then rocked backward, impaling herself on my sword in one swift motion.

"Show me what this white dick can do. Fuck me, White Man. Fuck this sweet chocolate pussy!" Keshia shouted, looking directly into my eyes.

"Get the fuck off me and I'll show you what I can do." I shouted back, trying to free myself from her bulk. But I was unable to move my upper body, and moving my legs achieved no advantage whatsoever. The more I wriggled to free myself, the deeper my cock penetrated her slick tunnel. I felt her cunt squeezing every inch of my prick, from the tip all the way to the base. My rigid cock was completely enveloped in her moist, hot flesh.

Keshia leaned forward, lowering her mouth to my face. She pressed her thick lips against mine, while driving her tongue to the back of my throat. I responded without thinking, meeting her hungry kiss with equal passion. Our tongues intertwined as her she pressed her mouth against mine, her tongue moving at the same pace as her hips rocking on my groin.

"That's it baby," she cooed into my ear. "Give me what I want. Give Keshia that sweet white dick. Make me cum, baby. Make Keshia cum."

The taste of her lips combined with the heat of her breath and the sound of her voice in my ear inflamed my senses. I wanted to fuck this Amazon as badly as I had ever wanted to fuck any woman before her. I thrust my hips upward, but I was unable to move. Her weight pinned me against the mattress, holding me immobile.

"Take it baby," I responded. "Take it. Take it all."

Keshia raised her torso, straightening her back and assuming a kneeling position. She started rolling her hips in a forward and then backward motion, which had the effect of grinding her clit against my pubic bone. Her enormous breasts swayed from side to side in rhythm with her hip motion. Her tits looked like two enormous chocolate brown udders, tipped with thick black nipples. I was mesmerized by their size and the force with which they smacked against one another. For a brief instant I even tried to calculate their mass.

"You like my titties?" Keshia asked, as she continued grinding on my crotch. "Have you ever seen such luscious lumps of pure sexy chocolate? Aren't these the biggest, fattest, sweetest titties you've ever seen?"

Placing one hand under each breast, she lifted them and then gave them each a squeeze. She pinched her nipples, causing the already stiff nubs to extend even further.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good. Do you want to taste them? Come here, taste Keshia's titties."

Keshia leaned forward, extending her hands onto the bed on either side of my head. Her tits flopped onto my face, striking me with a heavy thud. She rolled her shoulders from side to side, causing her breasts to sway with the motion. Her nipples grazed my nose. She adjusted her angle, allowing her nipples to drag across my mouth. She continued rocking from side to side, her nipples raking my lips with each pass.

"Taste them, baby. Taste Keshia's titties."

I tried to suck a nipple into my mouth, but she kept swinging her tits too fast for me to catch one between my lips..

"Taste it. You know you want to. You've never tasted chocolate as sweet as mine."

Trying to time my assault at just the right moment, I lunged forward and closed my mouth around her thick, rigid nipple. I closed my lips, but the nipple lodged itself between my teeth just as I closed my jaw.

"Ouch! Who told you to bite?"

I released the nipple as soon as I heard her cry out in pain.

"So, you want to play rough? You're a freaky motherfucker, aren't you White Man? I'll play rough with you. Have some titty, freaky White Man."

Before I could tell her that it was an accident, Keshia leaned forward another couple of inches, and then started swinging her tits from side to side with even greater force. Her massive tits bludgeoned me in the face repeatedly. At first I thought her boob barrage was kind of funny, but after a minute or so it became annoying. She then shifted her position so that she could swing her massive mammaries with an even wider motion. The assault was becoming painful. I found myself wondering if I would have bruises on my face caused by the pummeling I was taking.

"Time to nut, White Man," she said, lifting her torso a few inches and halting her boob assault. "Keshia needs to cum."

I was more than a little surprised when she drew herself up onto her hands and feet, squatting over my cock. Her boobs hung in my face again, but this time they remained motionless as all her movement was in the region of her crotch. She rode my cock up and down, raising herself so that just the tip was inside her cunt, and then lowering herself with amazing self-control until she was once again completely impaled. The feeling of her cunt sliding up and down my shaft was exquisite. Her pussy was far from the tightest I ever experienced, but in this position her cunt clutched and grabbed my cock like a clamp. My erection swelled and stiffened as her steaming, slick pussy slid up and down my pole.

My face was buried between her breasts. I was once again smothered under her flesh, but the feeling of her soft body riding my cock overcame all feelings of discomfort. I moved my head from side to side, my lips rooting for a nipple. Keshia shifted her shoulders just enough so that a nipple popped into my mouth. I caught it with my lips, and then sucked it deeper into my mouth.

"Oh, that's it baby, suck Keshia's titty. Mmmmmmm. You're gonna make me cum again, White Man."

I continued sucking, and Keshia continued to moan her approval. She pulled back for a second, and then fed her other nipple to me. I sucked that one with equal enthusiasm.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Keshia moaned. She leaned forward, crushing my chest and face with her weight. She extended her legs, returning to the hands and knees position.

"That feels better," she said.

Keshia resumed riding my cock. Her movements became more forceful, as she slid up and down on my rod with increasing speed. I felt a burning in my hip joint that I tried my best to ignore. She rode me harder and harder, pushing down on me with more force every time she descended.

"Gimme your nut, White Man!" Keshia shouted into my ear. "Gimme your juice!"

The bed was creaking as she rode me. I enjoyed many energetic sessions with Veronica on this bed, but I was beginning to worry that it might not survive my encounter with Keshia. She slammed her crotch up and down on my groin, straining the bedframe with every downward thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" I responded.

"Don't break him, Keshia!" Veronica shouted. "He's not mine. I have to return him to his wife when you're done, you know."

"Shut the fuck up, Vero! I don't tell you how to fuck, and nobody's telling me how to fuck. Now go back to fucking your god damned dildo while I get me some nut!"

Keshia resumed bouncing her massive ass cheeks up and down on my groin. Her fat, succulent pussy sloshed juices all over my crotch as she brought herself closer to orgasm. My orgasm approached also, but with less urgency than Keshia's. The shift in her body position reduced the friction on my shaft, thereby slowing my ascent. The burning in my hip also inhibited my release.

Nonetheless, I maintained suction on her nipples. I realized it was in my best interest to get her off -- and get her off me -- as soon as possible. I sucked as hard as I could on her thick nipple, which had swollen to the size and shape of a chocolate-covered strawberry. I recalled that old saying, 'the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice,' and sucked with renewed determination to see if it were true.

The aroma of pussy filled the room, just as it did when Veronica masturbated while watching me fuck Marisol and Pam. That aroma, combined with the sound of Keshia moaning and Veronica buzzing off, caused my cock to swell up inside Keshia's saturated cunt. Every nerve ending from my brain to my toes was on fire. I was seconds from exploding.

"Gimme your nut, White Man. Give it to me. Give it to Keshia. Oh, I'm gonna cum. Give me that sweet cum. I'm about to cum. Give it to me. Give it to me."

She rocked faster and faster. I felt my balls boiling over. I flexed my legs and extended my toes, as if that would help the pleasure rise up faster.

"Here it cums!" I shouted.

"Give it to me! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!"

"Its cumming, baby!"

"Give it to me! Give me your nut! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Here it cums!" I screamed.

I felt my balls explode as a torrent of cum shot out of my cock. With the exception of my head and my feet, I could not move. That immobility - that loss of control - seemed to intensify my orgasm. I felt a torrent of scalding hot semen jetting out of my cock, spraying the inside of her cunt. Keshia continued riding me, moaning into my ear.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! That's it mother fucker, give me that nut! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Keshia rolled off, collapsing next to me. For the first time in over forty-five minutes, I was able to breathe without restraint. I greedily sucked in as much air as I could swallow.

"Damn, I thought you two were going to break my bed.," Veronica said. "And what got into you? You never make that much noise when we fuck," she asked, looking directly at me.

Before I could answer, Keshia butted in. "Bitch, that's because your fat white Cuban ass doesn't know how to fuck a man. It takes a sistah to make a man hollah."

"Vero knows..." I started to say, before Keshia interrupted.

"And when I'm done teaching this White Man how to fuck, you'll really hear some screaming. You'll be able to hear this motherfucker holler all the way from my house. If he survives."

I was tired of listening to Keshia. In retrospect, I realize it was just playful boasting on her part. But at that moment, I really wanted to shut her mouth. The problem for me, however, was that I had just cum and it was going to be a few minutes before my cock would be ready to go again.

"Get your big black ass over here," I said. Keshia arched an eyebrow in my direction as I stacked Veronica's pillows in the middle of the bed. I then directed Keshia to get on her hands and knees, facing the foot of the bed, with her hips propped over the pile of pillows. She crawled into position, moving at a turtle's pace.

"Are you going to lick me some more, White Man?" she asked.

"Something like that," I said.

Keshia humped up and down on the pile of pillows, causing her ass cheeks to bounce in the same rhythm. As she picked up speed her ass cheeks clapped together, creating a smacking sound that reverberated throughout the room.

"Damn, Keshia," Veronica exclaimed. "I've heard of junk in the trunk, but you've got two entire salvage yards back there. Waste management just called and they want you to come by and crush some cars with your ass!"

"Fuck you, whore!" Keshia responded. "The Marlins don't need to build a new domed stadium, they can play football and baseball in your fat Cuban ass!"

"Girls!" I shouted. "Enough! We're here to have fun, remember?"

I opened a drawer on Veronica's nightstand and removed two items: a bottle of lubricant and a mammoth-sized dildo. This monster was larger than any human cock-- at least any that I had ever seen. It was made of a soft, gel-like, flesh-colored substance and was designed to resemble a genuine cock, complete with a life-like head, retractable foreskin, and veins bulging all over the shaft. It was an angry-looking toy that promised more pain than pleasure. I used it on Veronica sparingly; she could only tolerate it for a few minutes at a time, and she was sore for days afterward. (She did experience explosive orgasms with it, but the discomfort outweighed the pleasure for her). Ironically, Keshia gave it to Veronica last Spring as a hostess gift after her lingerie party.

"It is my policy," I said to Keshia, sweetness dripping from my voice, "to never let a lady leave my bed unsatisfied."

Kneeling behind her, I spread her ass cheeks with one hand and rubbed the head of the dildo against her dripping pussy with the other. Globs of my cum slid from her cunt, lubricating the head of the dildo while I used it to tease her pink slit.

"And while it is certainly true that, technically speaking, this is not my bed, and to be totally honest about matters, you are nowhere near anyone's definition of a lady, I still feel obligated to provide you with the same level of service that I willingly provide to Veronica's more refined acquaintances."

"In other words, White Man, what you're trying to say but seem to be having a hard time spitting out is that you haven't had enough of this sweet chocolate coochie, right? I'm good with that. Show me what you got."

I stood up, turned around, and sat on Keshia's ass. Facing her feet, I bent over, aimed the dildo at her vagina, grasped the base with both hands, and shoved it in her cunt. All at once I buried at least eight inches of that monster cock in her pussy.

"Owww! Motherfucker! What the hell?" Keshia screamed.

I ignored her screams, even as she hunched and wiggled, trying to shake me off her ass. I scooted my ass backward, placing a little more of my weight on her back. It was probably not the most comfortable position that she could be in, but the purpose was to hold her stationery. I leaned forward and, holding the base of the dildo with both hands, began sawing the massive toy in and out of her cunt. Despite the copious fluid sloshing around inside her pussy, the sheer girth of the dildo created substantial friction as it tore in and out of her vagina. Keshia's tone shifted from shock, to anger, and finally to lust in less than a dozen strokes.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers