The BBW Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"God damn! Mmmmmmmm!" Keshia moaned. "That's it motherfucker, that's it! Now you're hitting it!"

Her ravenous cunt devoured more and more of the dildo. Each stroke penetrated a little deeper. Soon, I was only able to hold it with one hand. At least ten inches of that voluminous monster was drilling in and out of her gaping maw. Her moaning grew louder and more insistent.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmm! Fuck me baby, fuck me mother fucker! Oh, you're hitting it now! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

With my free hand, I squirted some lube onto my cock and rubbed it all over the head and shaft. My erection returned. Aiming the bottle at her asshole, I squirted again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Keshia continued screaming.

I increased the speed of the dildo's thrusts. I could feel it bottoming out inside her cunt, pounding at her cervix with each stroke. Keshia's screams intensified.

"MOTHER...............! OHHHHHHHHH! MMMMMMMM! I'M........... CUMMMM! UNGHHHHHHHHHH!"

I shoved the dildo as deep into her cunt as it would go. I stood up, turned around, and straddled her ass. Placing the head of my well-lubricated cock against her asshole, I leaned forward and thrust my rod into her asshole. Her sphincter muscle gave way immediately, allowing me to penetrate her ass in one sudden stroke.

"Fuck! What? Why? Aww, god damn!" Keshia cried. "Vero never told me you're a freaky ass fucker, too."

"All part of the service," I replied.

I put both hands on the two immense brown globes comprising her ass, spread her cheeks, leaned forward, and jack-hammered her ass with all the force I could generate. Her ample cheeks rippled with every thrust. Her rear orifice was considerably tighter than her vagina, which usually meant I would cum that much quicker, as well. But this time I knew I could last as long as I wanted, having ejaculated less than one-half hour earlier.

"Mmmmmm! You like that ass, White Man? You like fucking my big black ass? All you white men are mother fucking freaks, you know that?" Keshia screamed. "Give me that dick, motherfucker! Fuck my big black ass!"

The dildo in Keshia's pussy provided an unusually firm feeling against the underside of my cock. By the second stroke, however, I felt it starting to slip out of her, as the squeezing of her pussy and ass worked to eject it from her slick tunnel. I tried to push the dildo back inside her, but I couldn't reach it from my standing position. Just as I expected it to shoot out of her cunt, I felt a hand under my balls, and then her pussy became full once again. I looked back and saw that Veronica had joined us on the bed, and was fucking Keshia with the giant dildo.

It took a few strokes for Veronica and I to synchronize our rhythm. We were soon pumping Keshia like a two-cylinder engine, both of us alternating our strokes into Keshia's hungry holes. I heard a buzzing, and looked back to see that Veronica had her vibrator buried in her pussy, as well. At that point, all three of us were in a race to see who would climax first.

Veronica started moaning, and I could tell from the tone and volume that she was seconds from reaching her orgasm. Her moan became louder, and then she rolled off to the side, her thighs squeezing the vibrator that was buried in her pussy. She lost her focus and let go of the dildo in Keshia's cunt. I felt it starting to slide out, and a few seconds later it plopped onto the bed. Veronica rolled onto her back, crying out in joy.

"Mmmmmm! Yessssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Unggggggggh!"

I focused my concentration on Keshia. Despite losing the stimulation of the dildo fucking her cunt, she was approaching her orgasm, as well. I drilled her ass as hard and as fast as I could. With all women before her, I always emphasized caution and care while engaged in anal sex. But Keshia provoked a different response from me. She liked it rough, so I gave it to her as hard and as rough as she could take it. She did not disappoint me.

"Fuck that ass! Fuck it, baby! Fuck that ass!" she screamed. "That's your ass, you can fuck it any time you want, baby!"

I slammed into her over and over, drilling her ass as hard and as fast as I could. My torso bounced off her cheeks every time I thrust my groin into her. Every stroke was from the tip to the base of my cock. I slammed her again and again, harder and harder.

"Fuck it baby! That's your ass! Fuck it baby, fuck it! Give me that dick!"

I grabbed her pony tail with one hand and pulled back, forcing her head off the mattress and arching her broad back, forming a deep bow. This maneuver gave me additional leverage, which I used to pound her ass over and over. We climaxed at the same time. I felt my toes curl and my brain explode as a surge of electricity grabbed my balls, raced up my shaft, and erupted inside her ass.

"OH! MMMMMM! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! CUM WITH ME! CUM WITH ME BABY, CUM WITH ME! UNGHHHH! AHHHHHH!"

I shot spurt after spurt of white hot sperm in her ass. I continued pounding her ass as I felt the sensations recede. I slowed my thrusting, then stopped, my entire cock still buried in her asshole. I stood up, withdrawing my rod from her ass, and admired her gaping black chasm now bubbling with my white seed.

I was exhausted from the exertion. Standing was not an option. I collapsed on the bed.

"Vero, your white man does have some skills. I could see myself fucking him again," Keshia boasted.

"White Man, tell the truth. Sistahs fuck better than Latinas, don't they? Chocolate's better than caramel, right? Go ahead, tell the truth. Vero knows it already, so don't worry about hurting her feelings."

"Well, Keshia, most guys I know will tell you that all pussy is pink on the inside. I agree with that statement. But I also like to say to the guys who are less adventurous, 'black pussy is pretty good, once you get past the black part.'"

"So you still want to be a comedian? Alright, I feel ya. Marinate on this, asshole. What do you call a Mexican stud? Give up? So have a million Mexican women. That's why they are all swimming across the border."

We spent the next hour showering, getting dressed, and trading insults. By the time I made it back to my office, it was almost time to go home.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers