The BBW Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers

Despite the elevated state of euphoria I was experiencing, I found that every stroke was more pleasurable than the last. I don't know if I had ever felt this good before. My nostrils flared as I inhaled the aromas of two highly aroused women gushing their juices. The bounce of the bedsprings and the creaking of the bedframe echoed in the cavernous loft, only to be drowned out by Veronica's moans and my animalistic grunts.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Veronica groaned. "I'm... I'm... mmmmmmmmm! Cumming!"

Veronica rolled off, panting. She turned toward Jaleesa and kissed all over her face, from her forehead to her chin.

"That was," she panted, "so good."

With Veronica out of the way, I had a little more room to maneuver. Realizing that I might never get a chance to enjoy this precious little slut again, I decided to take full advantage of the opportunity presented before me. I leaned all the way forward, kissing her on her mouth. Her face was glistening with the remnants of Veronica's orgasm running down her cheeks and chin. Her mouth tasted like pussy, so I kissed her again, forcing my tongue deep into the back of her throat. I pulled my dick out of her cunt, and when I didn't push it right back inside of her, I heard a small whimper escape her lips.

"Do you want some more dick, Baby?" I asked her with a tinge of menace in my voice.

"Please," she replied, "fuck me."

"I'm going to cum," I told her. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me.

"Where inside you?" I asked, rubbing the head of my cock against her clit.

"Anywhere."

"Turn over."

She immediately rolled over onto her stomach. I grabbed her hips and lifted her. She understood my intent and got up onto her hands and knees.

"Do you want more dick, Baby?"

"Yes, please. Give me more dick."

"How badly do you want it?

"As bad as you want me."

I bent down and kissed her asshole. I stuck two fingers into her pussy and scooped out some of the juice that was still running down her thigh. I rubbed the juice into her asshole, and then pressed the head of my cock against her tight little rosebud.

"Fuck my ass, Papi," she cried.

I pushed gently; her asshole opened with little resistance. Once the head was inside I paused for a second, and then resumed pushing. I penetrated about three inches before I met any resistance. I pulled back so that just the head was inside, spit on the shaft of my cock, and then pushed again. After three or four more thrusts I was buried to the balls in her tight little asshole.

I smacked each ass cheek with the palm of my hand, and then started fucking her with genuine enthusiasm. If her pussy was like gold, her asshole was like platinum. Each motion was nearly a sensation overload. After the first twenty or so slow thrusts I increased the speed. She responded by rocking back to meet every thrust.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Jaleesa grunted.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" I groaned.

I was administering a serious pounding on her ass, and she was taking it and giving back in equal measure. The harder I thrust into her, the harder she rocked back to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck me Papi! Fuck my ass!"

I looked to the side and saw Veronica lying next to Jaleesa, but with her head under Jaleesa's torso. Veronica was sucking on Jaleesa's nipples, using one hand to hold the breast in place even as the other pendulous breast was swinging back and forth and side to side. Veronica had her other hand in her own crotch, her fingers working feverishly on her clit.

"Cum in my ass Papi! Fill my ass!"

I pumped as hard as I could. Had it been anyone else, I would probably have scaled back the intensity of my thrusts to make the session last longer. But Jaleesa's body compelled a maximum effort. She gave everything, and I felt I had no choice but to give her everything in return. I pounded as hard and as fast as I could move. I felt my cock swell. I looked down and watched it going in and out of her asshole, pulling out until just the head was inside her, and then thrusting all the way until my groin was slamming into the crack of her ass. My swinging balls were slapping her pussy with every thrust. Every time I hammered her ass I felt myself inching another step toward ejaculation.

"Here it cums! Take my cum!" I shouted. "I"M CUMMING!"

I exploded inside her ass. The surge seemed to come from my toes and my brain at the same time, meeting in my balls, and shooting into her ass. I pounded her with even more intensity as a river of semen shot out of my cock and filled her tight little asshole. My thrusting slowed as I felt the spurts decreasing in size. Finally, I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried in her ass.

"Anyone care for a bath?" Veronica asked.

I gathered our towels and headed for the staircase, with the girls following close behind.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers