The BBW Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"I'm sorry," Veronica sobbed. "I'm sorry."

"See? I knew she would break first. I could have had her confess everything when we were alone, and then let you deny it once we were together. That would have been fun."

"So what now?" I asked.

"You fuck me in the ass until I cum."

"I'm so sorry, mi hermana," Veronica cried. "I..."

"You know how I knew?" Maria asked. "It was right after your birthday. I smelled the perfume I gave you in my bed. I couldn't believe it. At first I refused to believe it. But then I found a hair in my shower. It was too long to be mine. At that moment, I knew."

"Maria, its not her fault," I said.

"Of course not," she responded. "I never said it was."

"I don't know what to say," I added.

"Don't you dare get soft," Maria said. "You need to fuck me right now, and you need to do it better than you've ever fucked anyone in your entire life."

I was speechless.

"Fuck me. Hard."

I was on the verge of losing my erection. The only way to stay hard was to begin moving. Maria's request came at precisely the right moment. I pushed in and then withdrew. I repeated the process several times, until the steel returned to my rod.

"Harder. Deeper."

I pulled back and pushed forward with more force.

"Lick my clit," Maria said to Veronica.

Maria nudged Veronica's head toward her crotch. Veronica--still sobbing--was too emotionally drained to resist or to even speak. She lowered her face to Maria's slippery clit and started licking.

"I've dreamt about this so many times," Maria panted. "Your cock in my ass, and her tongue on my clit. This is my ultimate fantasy. You don't know how many times I've cum while thinking about this."

The change in Maria's tone was like an aphrodisiac to me. I had been closing to cumming twice already, and both times I was denied. Not this time. I thrust in and out of her asshole, harder and harder each time.

"That's it. That's it. Fill me. Fill my ass."

Veronica licked Maria's clit while I thrust in and out of Maria's ass. She grunted and moaned. Tears streamed down her face as Veronica's practiced tongue licked her from one peak to the next.

"Suck it! Suck it! Suck my clit!"

I was fucking her ass harder than I ever had before. Maria's body was shaking and quivering all over the bed as she raced to her next orgasm.

"Fuck it! Fuck my ass!"

"Take it!" I yelled.

I slammed into her, driving my cock as deep as it would go.

"I'm.....cumming! Cum.....ming!"

My balls tightened. I knew my climax was near.

"Come with me!"

I pushed my cock into her asshole until my balls were resting on her butt cheeks. My brain exploded as a jet of cum rocketed up the shaft and shot into her ass.

"Mmmmmmm!" Veronica moaned. Maria had been fingering Veronica's pussy while she licked Maria's clit.

Three more jets of cum blasted out of my cock, filling Maria's ass. Then I collapsed on the bed.

The three of us formed a quivering mass of sweaty flesh. We all struggled to catch our breath. No words were spoken. No one moved.

Twenty minutes later, I was the first to stir. Veronica sat up and looked at me. Our eyes expressed a combination of longing and regret. Neither of us said anything.

Maria sat up a few seconds afterward.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Go ahead," I replied. I dreaded this conversation, but I was sufficiently relaxed that I didn't tremble.

"I'm not angry with the two of you--not anymore. I was angry. I was very hurt. But I've had time to think this whole thing over, and I've come to some conclusions.

"Number one, I'm just as guilty as you are. Veronica and I have been making love behind your back for over three years. I didn't think of it as cheating, but I was doing the same as you--right down to the same partner. So, I can't be mad about that--not anymore, at least.

"Number two, you are the two people I love most in the whole world. I've said that many times this afternoon, and that's because I mean it. I understand why you were with her, and I know more than anyone why she's attracted to you. I feel the same way as both of you do.

"Number three, I realize, Veronica, that I talked so much about what a great lover Miguel is and how much he loves to be with curvy women like us, that you had to be curious, at least. It wasn't fair of me to tell you every time we made love how good it was and how many times he made me cum. I was insensitive, and kind of stupid. I should have expected all that talk to make you interested.

"Number four, I know that I can't live without either of you in my life. So, I couldn't allow myself to stay angry with either of you because feeling that way was making me miserable. I want to be happy, and I need both of you to be happy for that to happen."

"So, where does that leave us?" I asked.

"It leaves us with a mess," Maria answered.

"A mess we have all weekend to figure out," Veronica added.

"That's why we are all here together," Maria said. "We have the weekend to eat, drink, make love, and figure out how the three of us are going to go forward."

"Agreed," I said.

"From now on, there can be no more secrets," Maria said. "Everything is going to be out in the open."

"Absolutely," Veronica responded.

At that moment, I knew my life had changed. I didn't know how our new arrangement would work, but I realized my days of fucking every lonely BBW in town were over. For the sake of my marriage, I accepted the change. I decided to take it one step further: I embraced the change. No longer sneaking around or worrying about getting caught would free my mind for more important tasks, like satisfying the two most important women in my life.

"Who's hungry?" I asked.

"For food or sex?" Maria countered.

* * * *

This new accommodation meant that I could no longer see Pam or Marisol. I discussed this with Veronica while Maria was in the shower. She offered to speak with both women, but I insisted that I should talk to Pam. I would have talked to Marisol, also, but I worried that the language barrier could create a misunderstanding and leave her with the wrong idea. She had to understand that I was committed to my wife, and not believe that I was rejecting her.

Pam took things a little harder, but she understood. Her marriage was shit, but she didn't want to be responsible for taking mine down along with hers. I urged her to find another lover. She was opposed to the idea, at first, but I think she'll eventually come around. I may even know of a certain waiter who could be interested.

Veronica and I no longer see each other at lunchtime. Instead, she occasionally joins Maria and I at noon. Once a month we send the kids to my sister's house and the three of us spend the entire weekend together. Life has never been better. I just hope it stays this way, for a while.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers