The BBWbeauty Loves Sports! Pt. 03

Story Info
Fun during March Madness.
2.6k words
4.07
4.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, guys, it's the BBWbeauty back again with another sexual adventure for you guys. Guess what? It's tournament time! You know, normally, I'm not that big on basketball. I don't watch any games during the regular season. But I always get excited during tournament time. And I will admit there's nothing quite as fun as rooting your team on in the big dance.

My wonderful husband Mike, knowing what kind of school spirit I have (wink, wink), found out that this year's Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Tournament would be held in Norfolk, Virginia. That wasn't too far from us here in DC, so he bought me tickets. Did I mention I have the best husband in the world?

The tournament itself was pretty uneventful. Howard doesn't have a good basketball team. We have a tradition of having one guy who can score at will with no team around him to win anything. That's what happened this tournament. Our shooting guard scored like thirty points but we still lost in the first round. Oh well.

On a surprising note, I learned that the starting quarterback of our vaunted football team was also the starting point guard of our basketball team. I didn't know that. I mean, we really didn't talk that much about our pursuits outside of fucking. But, it was cool to know that he was a two sport athlete.

I was trying to figure out what I should do next when I heard someone call me name. I looked over and it was QB/PG. I guess he saw me cheering the team on in the stands. I waved to him. He motioned for me to come over. I went over to him to have a chat.

"Hey, QB/PG, how are you doing today? I didn't know that you were on the basketball team?" I said to him.

"Hey, BBW, yeah, I play both sports. How you be?" His voice was so smooth and sexy. He was a full foot taller than me and his physical power radiated over me. It reminded me why I love having sex with black men.

"I'm doing good" I said, giddy as a schoolgirl. "Sorry you guys lost."

"It's aight. You ain't tell me you was coming down here."

"I'm surprised you even recognized me."

"How many three hundred pound white girls show up to the MEAC tournament?"

I giggled at that. "Good point."

He looked me up and down like a piece of meat. "So, what you gone do for the rest of your time here?"

"I hadn't really thought about it. Got any ideas?"

"Yeah, you could come to the spot and chill with me and the team."

My pussy instantly got wet at the thought of that. Being in a room with five hot, black studs? I'm there!

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Cool. Let me shower off and then I'll come get you."

The coach let me ride in the team bus back to the hotel with them. They weren't scheduled to go back to DC until the next day. The hotel they were staying in wasn't as nice as the one the football defense fucked me in, but it was still nice. QB/PG led me to a nice room with a king sized be in it. The rest of the team filed in after me.

Now, I know that I'm a big girl, but these basketball players were HUGE! QB/PG was the shortest one of them and he's 6'5. It was a little bit scary being in a small room with all of them, but it was the good kind of scary.

The small forward sat on the bed next to me. He was 6'9 and two hundred fifty pounds. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him and his taught, muscular body was rock hard. He had dark chocolate skin the was without blemish. His massive arms were covered in tattoos. He had a neatly trimmed beard that only covered his chin. He was very sexy.

Small forward put his arm around me. I inched closer to him. He kissed me with raw, animalistic power. I collapsed in his arms as he kissed me. His tongue forcefully went into my mouth and a sucked on it with desire. One of his hands was on the back of my head, keeping it in place. As if I wanted to move it.

While all this was going on, I felt a presence sit on the bed behind me. Strong black hands lifted up my shirt. Small forward broke his kiss long enough for the hands to lift my shirt over my head. When it was gone, he resumed the kiss. I then felt my bra being unclasped and removed. I wasn't planning on getting fucked today, so I was wearing one of my old lady white ones. The big hands then cupped my huge breasts. The hands were rough and strong, and I felt safe in them.

I broke the kiss with Small Forward and turned around to see who was feeling me up. It was the shooting guard. He was 6'6 and about two hundred and ten pounds. His skin was a shade lighter than Small Forward, but just as smooth. He was completely shaven, both his head and face. He wore a black earring in his right ear. Being smaller than Small Forward, he was a little more wiry, but still muscular. He didn't have any tattoos.

I smiled at Shooting Guard. He flicked his head, silently telling me to go back to kissing Small Forward. I obeyed and resumed my make out session. Shooting Guard continued sitting behind me and fondling my tits. My large, pink nipples were quite erect from all of this, and started to poke between his fingers. Shooting Guard began to tweak my nipples, as if he was adjusting the calibration on a sensitive machine. I moaned softly at this attention.

Small Forward stopped kissing me, his lips smacking as they broke contact with mine. He then stood up. I could see a significant bulge in his pants when he did. My pussy dripped with excitement when I saw that. Small Forward and Shooting Guard helped me stand up. They commanded me to get on my knees. I did. Shooting Guard also had quite the impressive bulge in his pants.

Small Forward and Shooting Guard then unzipped their trousers and pulled out their cocks. Both of them were big, black and hard, just the way I like them. Small Forward's cock was slightly longer, at about nine and a half inches long. Shooting Guard's was a little bit thicker. Both of them were circumcised. Their big, purple cockheads were pointed straight at my face. Balls the size of tangerines hung under them, filled with baby batter.

I took a cock in each hand. Both were warm to the touch. I took turns licking the cockheads. Then I licked the shafts. I sucked on both sets of balls. Then I alternated sucking both cocks. Small Forward and Shooting Guard both softly grunted while I blew them. They also pawed my breasts.

At this point, I noticed that QB/PG had stripped down to his underwear. His gigantic black member was poking through the peehole in his boxers, fully erect and ready to strike like a venomous serpent. He stood up and walked over to us. He grabbed my juggs and began fucking them. In between sucking the cocks of Small Forward and Shooting Guard, I would lick QB/PG's big, bulbous cockhead when he would thrust it up to my face.

After about five minutes of this, QB/PG stopped. He reached down and picked me up. He gently laid me on the bed. He pulled my yoga pants off me and threw them to the corner of the room. He pulled off my black thong (the only kind of panties I wear are thongs) and threw that on the floor. He then knelt beside the bed. Without warning, he buried his face into my hairy pussy.

QB/PG was licking my erect clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. He started sucking it hard. He then stuck his large index finger inside my pussy. The combination of clit sucking and fingerfucking was too much, and a powerful orgasm ripped through me. QB/PG didn't like me relax. He began to lick my pussy lips, getting me nice and wet.

Small Forward and Shooting Guard knelt on the bed by my face, presenting their big dicks to me. I went back to sucking them. QB/PG, satisfied that my pussy was sufficiently wet, positioned himself between my open legs. At this point, my pussy was practically weeping for his cock. He gently slid the head of his prized member in there. My pussy responded with another mind shattering orgasm. Inch by inch of his manhood slowly slid into my pussy, until the entire thing was filled up with big, black cock.

QB/PG started gently fucking me. The sensation was heavenly. He was hitting my G-spot, in addition to filling up my pussy. I tried to focus on blowing Small Forward and Shooting Guard, but the sensation was too great. Another powerful orgasm went through me, causing my whole body to shake. My contracting pussy began to milk QB/PG's cock. He let out some soft grunts, then unloaded his balls in my pussy. He pulled his now soft cock out of my pussy and sat back down in the chair.

Shooting Guard then began fucking my mouth. He shoved more and more of his cock in my mouth. I guess QB/PG didn't tell him I don't have a gag reflex and I can deepthroat the biggest of dicks. I inhaled more and more of his cock until all nine inches were in my mouth. I then began fucking his dick with my mouth. I let it go all the way out of my piehole and then I would deepthroat it all the way back in. Shooting Guard must have liked this because his eyes had rolled in the back of his head. His cock exploded in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of his cum.

Small Forward grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He turned me around and made me get on all fours on the bed. He then spread my big asscheeks apart and began fingering my asshole. He was fingering my ass in such a way that he was slowly stretching it out. I knew what was coming next. The thought made my pussy very wet.

Small Forward then got behind me on the bed. He gently rubbed his large cockhead against my asshole. He gently pushed his cock into my ass. He fucked my ass, increasing his pace every so often. He soon filled my ass with his entire cock. The sensation made me cum. He yelled "Oh, shit!" and then emptied his seed into my bowels. He pulled out and my ass was leaking cum.

I felt the presence of a huge being standing behind me. I looked back. It was the power forward. He was a big dude, like six foot ten and two hundred forty-five pounds. He was naked except for his glasses. His eleven-inch cock was pointing straight at my backside. I didn't know if he was gonna put it in my pussy or my ass, and to be honest, I was so horny that I didn't care.

I faced the front and got the shock of my life. The center was standing in front of me. This was the biggest motherfucker I'd ever seen in my life! He was seven feet tall and had to weigh at least three hundred pounds. He wore his three hundred pounds better than I wore mine. There were muscles upon muscles on him. He was beyond dark skinned. I couldn't see any of his facial features except his eyes.

The center slowly undressed. His briefs looked like they were holding a baseball bat in them. He pulled them down and the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life stared right at me. This thing had to have been eighteen inches long! It was thick, too, just like a Louisville Slugger. The barrel part, not the part you hold. Even his balls were freakish large, like two brown tennis balls. I had no clue how I was gonna take care of that thing.

Center seemed to be reading my mind. "I know you can't fuck me" he said in an African accent, "but you can suck me off." I nodded my head in agreement. Center presented his dick to my face. I kissed the head as a sign of respect and submission. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and he inserted the head of his massive dick. I relaxed my mouth to allow more of his cock in my mouth. I breathed through my nose so that I wouldn't suffocate.

While I was focused on sucking Center's huge dong, Power Forward rammed his cock into my pussy. Power Forward and Center slit roasted me with their huge cocks, sliding in and out of my mouth and pussy in perfect unison. Whenever one was pulling his cock out of me, the other was shoving his in. I suppose we sort of looked like two lumberjacks working a two man saw. The combination of Center facefucking me and Power Forward tearing up my pussy was overwhelming, and I had my most powerful orgasm yet. It went through me like a bomb. I would have screamed, but Center's big dick was in my mouth. Instead, I just loudly moaned.

Power Forward's massive torso slammed into my ass as he fucked me. The impacts made my whole body shake. He grabbed my tits while he nailed me, gripping them really hard. I was having one continuous climax because of him, my pussy contracting hard. He growled as he came inside me, his baby batter shooting in my pussy like a cannon firing.

With Power Forward done, I could focus all my attention on Center. I sucked his baseball bat with all the energy I could. I held his balls in my hand. They were heavy. I could tell this was gonna be a big load when he came. I stroked his massive shaft with my other hand. That got Center's attention. He began to grunt.

That was the motivation I needed. I sucked him harder, coating his dick with as much spit as I could produce. I stroked his dick while I sucked him, alternating hands so neither would get tired. I could feel his dick getting harder in my mouth. The thing was so big, I didn't think that would be possible. He closed his eyes. I knew he was getting close.

Center let out a guttural roar, and his dick exploded in my mouth. Cum poured like water into my mouth. It felt like I was drinking from a bottle. I swallowed the entire thing. His semen tasted like blue Gatorade. I guess he was serious about being hydrated. Center pulled his dick out of my mouth. There was an audible pop when it came out.

I laid down on my back on the bed. I had been thoroughly fucked by five big, black studs. I was totally relaxed and satisfied. I was feeling no pain. The guys seemed to be more relaxed as well. There was a calm mood in the hotel room.

Shooting Guard looked over at QB/PG. "You were right, dawg. She is one hot bitch."

"I told you, man."

"I'm just showing you guys my school spirit" I slyly said.

Everyone had a good laugh about that.