The BDSM files #3

Story Info
Kinky fun is the best kind...
962 words
4.49
12.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers

Several years after Mistress J and the urge to be used and abused keeps coming to the fore.

By this stage I'm married, and while my wife and I have an ok sex life, it lacks that edge that I've always enjoyed over the years with various open minded women. I guess the one quality that I value in a woman is the ability to 'let go and enjoy herself' more than anything else.

My penchant for eating pussy has already lead my wife to bring another woman into our bedroom. One of her friends who loved being licked for hours on end is left with me, and while we have fun numerous occasions, it's the desire to have my nuts smacked before I get to eat pussy that makes my wife suggest I look around for someone to help me scratch that itch. My suggestion we enlist the help of a pro-domme is dismissed.

Ok, I did try a pro-domme myself, but while it had the intensity on a physical level, it lacked the emotional angle that I craved.

So after a bit of searching on various websites I come across a lady who seems to fit the profile of the person I'm looking for. Mature, kinky, bossy, very sensual and demanding, and just looking for a bit of fun. Well!! We conversed at length, firstly by email, then by phone, and finally she ordered me to come around for an audition.

"Strip! And hurry up about it!" she orders as soon as I cross the threshold into her humble abode. No further words are spoken as she watches me get naked. She crooks a finger at me to stand in front of her. No mucking around, she told me she was into CBT, and heck she grasped my ballbag with thumb and forefinger, nuts crushed in the palm of her hand, promptly clenches up tight, twists and pulls them down so hard I end up on my knees.

At this she lets go and just laughs at me. "Turn around on all fours slave," she softly says. No sooner am I turned around she kicks my hanging nutsack gently. Next she swats my sac with her hand and it makes me sting!!

"Careful what you wish for," was the phrase she'd used on the phone, and during that first meeting she'd softly speak this phrase as she used me...

Here's the funny thing though, so many of the mannerisms and responses reminded me of Maggie, that it just seemed spooky in a way! Mistress R was quite capable of bashing me around, up to a point anyway, for once her desire to be licked and fucked took over there was just no stopping her.

That first day I must have licked her for a good hour or so non-stop. No fingers even, just tongue and lots of orgasms. I must have made a good first impression, for I was asked to come back?! The whole intent for us was to have fun, and fun we had, but very quickly the intensity of our feelings had us saying I love you to each other. For me it was as if she was the living embodiment of Maggie, and for Mistress R it was mostly about being allowed to be herself and not put up some sort of facade. Had I known she had little or no experience in the D/s field before me, I would have thought twice about embarking on a no-strings-attached affair...

Now I don't really know how to convey the intensity of our emotions in mere words. Suffice to say that if we were together in public, it would have taken a very naive person to think we weren't having seriously intense sex every chance we got!!

Our time together was merely a collection of stolen hours and days. One occasion we managed to sneak out of town for two nights and it was pure bliss, being able to openly envelop each other...look I know it was wrong on so many levels, and yet the euphoric feeling we got from each other had little to do with the physical acts we were enjoying, not that there was anything wrong with the physical acts of course. The connection we had, like two old souls reconnecting in a new lifetime is the closest I can come to. And I struggle to believe in that to start with!

Be careful what you wish for is right though, for that phrase went thru my head numerous times.

My wife, who initially suggested this type of distraction, wasn't completely oblivious to what was happening though. Now she'd set me up with her friend who loved getting her pussy licked, and while I'd enjoyed that to a degree...with Mistress R it was another level altogether. The confused emotions, me seeing her as the embodiment of a long lost lover/fiancee were tumultuous to say the least. The guilt of starting something innocent that quickly turned serious was another aspect. My wife recognised that if she was to hang on to me, she'd need to become a little freer in the bedroom, and she changed tack, resuming the threesomes we'd enjoyed in our early days together. She got a bit of coaching on expressing her desires openly, and in a way we did some collective growing.

The end result is we're both happier and more satisfied. She doesn't ask what I got up to during our spell of freedom...and whilst I'm still friends with Mistress R, I'm not sure of the long term outcome of our interaction. I have mixed feelings about R, and while I'd love to be able to say we lived long and happy everafter...something tells me more changes are in the wind.

CasperNZ
CasperNZ
39 Followers