The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A young blonde-haired girl becomes a sex slave. Chapter One.
1k words
3.34
37.6k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Ch1 - Capture

It was a beautiful morning that presented to Ria no reason for staying in the blues and every reason for dancing with gay (happy :D ) abandon along with the chirping birds hidden in the trees, tiptoeing down the road towards her college and doing an occasional ballet twirl.

Ria did none of these, however. Her mind was cluttered with the names of various historical warriors and equally numerous battles which had resulted in much bloodshed and not so much peace. She wished that someone would whisk her away from where she was and lead her into another world so that she could escape her fast-approaching History examination.

At the age of eighteen, Ria was what one could call a blooming beauty at the ripest age possible. Her caramel hair, which she was extremely proud of, hung low till her waist, smooth and silky, but high enough to reveal the perfect curve underneath her denims, if you know what I mean. Her breasts were what other females called "too showy, and worse because of those disgusting tops that she wears" and the males called "absolutely perfect! Those tops she wears show the curve exactly as it should be."

Ria was equally proud of the rest of her body, and not without reason. She could have been a star model, had she not lived in a comparatively 'quiet' town. She had won the 'Prettiest Star' award in her school years (on account of the sheer majority - if not downright domination - the votes she received from the boys presented) more the a couple of times. She was the envy of the girls of her new college, for none could gain a figure like hers despite their best efforts. She was also the talk of all the boys, and she would have been surrounded by them at all times, had the story of her furious rejection of one unlucky confessor in seventh grade with a roundhouse kick that landed the boy near amnesia and a half broken skull become as popular as it had. Since then, they had all contented themselves to talk about her in secret so as not to end up in the same fate.

Ria noticed three girls of her class make many a varied expressions: one a smirk, one a grimace, and one a look of pure disdain, before they too had hurried to avoid facing the hot-tempered blonde's wrath. Ria refrained from chasing them: she knew they would go wailing to her boyfriends and she would unnecessarily have to disfigure more people.

Apart from her flawless figure, her physical ability surpassed all in her school except for the most of the most athletic without presenting a shade of built muscle, and even then by only a small margin.

One must now pause to wonder why, as Ria herself was doing, this stunning beauty had found herself in a room lit dimly by candles that surrounded the walls at distances of ten feet from each other, with her arms and legs chained to the wall behind her. Her limbs were held in place by thick leather loops which were attached firmly to her surface of capture, leaving her with limited area for movement. Apart from being able to move her head in any which way she wanted, she could at most twist her torso thirty degrees before the all-too-tightly straps began to pull on her arms. There was no question of moving her legs - while her feet rested comfortably on the floor, her thighs were confined by two straps that held onto the soft flesh unshakably secure. They had already begun to make her ache in multiple places and she wondered when she would be relieved of her misery. She thought of screaming out for help, but knew that it would only make her ordeal more agonizing.

And thus, she endured in silence.

As she waited, she felt a tingling down at the base of her feminine part. It was a strange sensation that made her want to claw at it, but also gave her a sensual feeling of the likes that she had never experienced before, despite having read about it many times. She guessed that her captor knew enough about her to choose candles whose scents would make her feel the way she was feeling.

Her prayers were answered not long later by footsteps which approached a door at the far end of the room. Ria, who had retreated deep within herself in an attempt to escape the pain and had thus fallen half asleep, perked up as she heard a key slip into a lock and rattle around, followed by a series of profane oaths and curses, followed by a "Blast this fucking lock! I'll get it torn off this door and have the ass who made it thrashed within an inch of his life, if it's the last thing I do!"

Ria decided that no matter how strong her captor was, she would beat him to pieces. If there was one thing she disliked, if not downright despised, it was profanity.

But first she had to find out which bumbling oaf had made the mistake of taking her prisoner.

The door creaked loudly, protesting of disuse, before opening slowly and being followed by a figure that, Ria realized, couldn't be much taller than her. The boy, for the figure was unmistakably male (or a female who had an undersized chest?) rested his hands on his knees and panted heavily before swearing once more and muttering a string of curses on the 'fucking retarded door' and its 'equally retarded asshole creator who should have had his face stuffed up a cow's vagina'.

He then proceeded to shut the door (not without more swearing and muttering) after which he kicked the door and proceeded to walk slowly and deliberately towards the bound Ria.

Ria stared at him in disgust as he ran his eyes over her body and murmured, "Quite the exquisite beauty indeed. I can see how she caught their eye..."

"Who are you?" Ria croaked, surprised by the weakness in her voice, and she realized that her voice must have gone to sleep from disuse, just like the door.

"Me? I'm your captor."

bluro
bluro
32 Followers