The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A young blonde-haired girl becomes a sex slave. Chapter Two.
1.7k words
3.58
25.1k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
31 Followers

Ch2 - Revelation

"Me? I'm your captor," the boy (teen? eighteen?) replied, "but you can call me Colin. No, wait, I did that wrong. One minute..."

Colin turned around, deliberately coughed to clear his throat, and turned to face Ria, paying no mind to the rage that disfigured her beautiful countenance, before continuing.

"Me? I'm your cap...oh, gods, I rehearsed this a hundred times already! Wait...okay. Me? I'm your captor, Colin. But you can call me Co-oh, screw it. What does it matter? How do you like the candles? Sensual, isn't it?"

"So it was the candles...Why am I here?" Ria forced the words out, ignoring her fatigue.

"A question I expected. You are here to...how should I put it...argh. I have brought you here in order to make you my slave."

"Slavery has been abolished," Ria replied as bluntly as she could, trying to fill the four words with as much cynicism and anger as she could. What she ended up achieving sounded like a kitten purring.

"Not that kind of slave, but...ah, I don't think I'll ever get bored of your ethereal voice," Colin murmured, seemingly to himself, but audible enough to make Ria pull against her bonds in the hope that one might snap and she might be able to deliver a fatal blow to the irritating teenager. "I have a fetish for cute girls, you see."

He proceeded to place a finger on Ria's cheek, and she shook her head as vigorously as she could, but her protests were too weak to stop him as Colin ran the finger down the side of her face to her neck, upon which Ria giggled after a failed attempt to suppress her laughter and moaned softly, "No, please, not there...it tickles...nooo...please, stop..."

Colin pleased himself for a little longer by moving his finger around the area and teasing her, eliciting a chorus of soft and suppressed giggles, before moving his finger southwards down his captive's soft arm. The sweet and soothing laughs stopped, leaving Colin wishing he could continue, but he was aware that Ria was weak and tired, and did not want to risk making her pass out. That would make his task even harder than it already was.

"What do you want?" Ria mumbled after regaining enough strength to speak.

"Quite thorough with your questioning, aren't you?" Colin grinned as his finger continued its journey downwards, by the side of her seductive body towards her hip, thinking, 'I thought I told her I was going to make her my slave.'

Ria stared at the finger as it paused beside her breast and traced a circle before resuming.

"It seems the candles have done wonders for you...would you like to see?" he asked slyly as his finger reached the rim of her jeans and moved towards the button in the center, toying around with it for a couple of seconds before slowly opening it. He continued by leisurely pulling the zipper down bit by bit while murmuring, "I can see why you'd wear such short...shorts. Can't blame you for wanting to show your amazing figure off, if only a bit."

Ria blushed, but her face went even redder when he slowly pulled down her denim skirt and she realized that her panties were completely wet. She silently cursed the candles.

Colin pulled the skirt down partway and gazed at her baby pink panties, which now looked like they were a shade of hot pink thanks to being drenched by her fluids. Ria yearned to hide her face with embarrassment - this was even worse than the time she peed in her skirt in class back when she was seven - but she also felt a sense of pleasure, however perverse.

After a half-minute more of staring, Colin put her skirt back properly and grinned at Ria slyly. "Quickly aroused, are we?"

Ria felt she would die of shame then and there.

"But it won't do to leave you as you are. Can you wait two minutes?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned and left towards the door, adding another plethora of profane curses that were obscenely amusing to Ria, after she put aside her dislike.

As it was, the two minutes seemed like two hours to her, and she found herself willing her captor to return and free her of her pains.

Colin reappeared soon enough with a plate of buttered toast and a jar of honey. He set them down beside his prisoner and proceeded to work on the straps that bound her right arm.

'Finally,' thought Ria. 'All he has to do is open it up...'

The moment the buckle opened up, Ria straightened her fingers, forming a blade, and lashed out at his neck.

Her hand did not go far before it was stopped by Colin's own without any show of effort on his expression.

Ria gaped at him in shock. No one had been able to withstand her attack, forget stopping it without a blink of the eye.

Colin cocked his head slightly, gazing at the fair arm which had tried to kill him. "A commendable strike," he said, "but not one I'd recommend you try again."

A note of steel entered his voice on the last two words and he wrenched the girl's arm around, nearly bending it off its socket. Ria screamed in pain and begged for him to let go, tears welling up in her eyes.

After five more seconds, during which the droplets of water began flowing down her cheeks, staining them, her cries reduced to whimpers, Colin let her go, and Ria hung limply, her arm dangling loosely while the rest of her body remained restrained.

The prisoner looked at her conquistador with pleading eyes, silently wishing for him to let her go.

Colin placed his hand underneath her chin, exerting a grip of iron on her jaw, and no matter how hard she struggled, Ria could not break free. It scared her to be at the mercy of someone else; she had never been opposed by someone stronger than her.

He bent down and moved forward until his eyes were level with hers, his nose almost touching hers, his lips only micrometers from hers, her soft breathing through her mouth warm against his skin, and he thought he could almost see behind her electric blue eyes.

"I think you understand that you cannot overpower me. Not even in your prime, and certainly not in your current state. You can obey me and allow me to be nice to you, or you can defy me and make this hard for yourself."

He enforced his point by taking Ria's right wrist between his thumb and index finger, and squeezing until Ria gasped, tears returning to her eyes, and she pleaded, "Stop, I beg you...stop...it hurts too much...please," choking on the last word.

Colin loosed his grip on her wrist but did not let go. "Do you understand your position?"

The girl nodded, fresh tears overrunning the previous ones.

He let go of her hand and jaw and, expression softening, he wiped her cheeks with a handkerchief before undoing the rest of her straps. Ria sat down silently, unwilling to try any more stunts for fear of invoking her captor's wrath.

Colin took up the plate and, after coating one of the slices with a layer of honey from the jar, he held up the slice to her mouth.

Ria felt too tired to take the slice herself and claim that she could eat on her own, so she took a small bite of the bread and chewed on it slowly, determining whether it was safe. After she was satisfied, she proceeded to eat the rest of the slice, and it pleased Colin that she did not ask to be allowed to help herself.

Once she had completed her meal, Ria curled into a ball, bringing her knees close and hugging them tightly. Colin moved the plate and jar to another corner of the room, following which he sat in front of her.

Neither moved as they both stared into each other's eyes, he into her blue rings to determine the best way to proceed, she into his emerald green oculi to understand his intentions.

At last, Colin spoke, "Do you know why you are here?"

"You said...to become your slave..." Ria murmured thoughtfully. "But...why would you make me your slave? Why me? How does it make a difference? It could be anyone in this world...why me?"

She was careful that her tone remained soft and weakly questioning. She did not want to anger her imprisoner.

Colin remained silent for a while, sitting with his eyes closed. Then, at last, he opened them, and his eyes seemed to sparkle mischievously as he looked at Ria. "Why? I like you."

----------------------------------

His words echoed through Ria's head as she sat in the darkness with her arms strapped above her head. He had asked her if she was ready to submit to him, and while she was not, she could not bring herself to state a denial for fear that he would harm her.

He had understood her feelings well enough, and had declared that she would have enough time in the night to reconcile herself with her fate.

'But what is my fate?' Ria thought, before falling asleep unwillingly.

Morning came all too soon and Ria was woken with a sharp slap on the face.

"What was that for-" she started after shrieking from the sudden spike of pain that lanced through the side of her skull, but stopped when she saw Colin's face only inches from her own.

"Are you ready?"

Ria already knew what the question meant. Her former bravado, which had earlier deserted her, suddenly returned in a surge: she raised her chin, filled her gaze with contempt and cynicism, and said with a tone of steel, "I won't."

Colin shook his head and sighed. "You're making this hard for both of us."

"You've been mostly nice to me, but I won't accept this. You can't enslave me!" Ria exploded, and was rewarded with another slap on her other cheek. She glared at Colin with the air of someone who's pride and self esteem had been stung.

The latter said, "It seems I must make you let go of your dignity as well...as you wish. Get ready for what lays ahead of you. I warn you - if you defy me, there'll be nothing but pain."

bluro
bluro
31 Followers