The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Fourth chapter of the series The BDSM Sex Story.
2.8k words
3.6
13.5k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Ch 4 - My Role Is A Lie

Ria hung loosely with her arms suspended above her, trying her best to fall asleep. As it was, her position would allow no such comfort. Her eyelids were drooping and she felt exhausted beyond compare, but repose would not pass over her.

Her body clock told her that it was near midnight; the lighting in the room made her feel like it was only dusk.

'My shoulders burn...' Ria thought. 'If only I could bring them down...but...I misbehaved...and...'

She blushed at the thoughts that came next, 'It was...electrifying."

She never wanted to experience it again, but she wished that she would be punished like that every night.

She was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard a 'beep' sound, followed by another one, and another one, and another one. Ria craned her head around in order to find the source of the sound, but failed, and was ready to return to her semi-conscious sleep when she felt something against her clitoris.

Before she could look down, the vibrator that Colin had slipped on earlier set itself off and Ria gasped, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of the vibe. Before long she felt a spasm in her privates and she moaned as she felt an orgasm overwhelm her senses, leaving her panting for breath within her aroused pleasure.

And this repeated itself an hour later, bringing her to another climax, and again, and again, and again.

---------

"You've really made quite a mess here," Colin tutted while undoing the cuffs on Ria's hand, the latter staring at her feet, embarrassed. "I don't think my best friend's sex partner could have produced that much fluid in a week."

The cuffs came free with a click. Ria's knees buckled and she would have crashed to the floor had Colin not been quick enough to catch her. She gazed at him with gratefulness before realising that she was absolutely naked and threw her arms around herself in order to preserve at least a bit of her modesty.

Colin giggled, though you could hardly call a chuckle a giggle. "There's no point of covering yourself, my sexy little devil. I had my share of your beautiful figure in the night."

He pointed towards a camera on the ceiling and Ria gasped, "You...you filmed me!"

"I did, and..." Colin said, tapping her gently on her cheek, "you're forgetting something."

It took Ria a moment to gather her thoughts, "I...apologize, master."

"That's better," Colin smiled, and gave her breasts a little squeeze, making her moan softly. "Now I want you to clean this mess up and bring a change of clothes with you from the pile of bags in that corner. Then, you come to my room. Are we clear?"

Ria mumbled, "Yes, master."

Colin nodded, seeming satisfied. "They made a good choice."

Once Colin had left, Ria settled down to think about how she could clean the puddle of her sexual juices that surrounded her. Her mind floated back to the tangas and demi-brassieres she had been wearing till last night before her ordeal, but immediately discounted the thought. The panties had been drenched enough times to render them absolutely useless, and the bra would be no more effective than her tongue.

She knew she didn't have much time left to solve this mortal dilemma, so she settled to using whatever resources she had at hand.

Colin had spent almost 10 minutes in his bed with a BDSM novel in his hands and had nearly decided to go and check on his slave when she arrived at his doorway, holding 'clothes' in her hand.

"Forgive me for taking so long, master," Ria said. Despite her fluency with the word at the end of the sentence, she still kept choking on it and realised that it would be a long time before her pride would allow her to accept her submissive position.

"Any longer and I would have grown a grey beard on my chin," Colin grunted. "At least you're here. I'd advise not taking so much time to clean a puddle and pick out a set of clothes."

"Um, master," Ria decided to speak, "by clothes...you don't mean the heaps of undergarments in the bags?"

"Of course I do," Colin said with a tone that clearly added, 'Duh'. "Were you expecting tank tops and denim shorts?"

'Yes,' Ria thought. "Yes," Ria said.

Colin shook his head. "Unless it becomes unbearably cold, which it won't since my whole house is fitted with a central heating system, I'd like to see you in a good looking pair of undergarments. You'll be using the shower in my room to wash up whenever you need to, and I'd advise you not to lock the door, in case I suddenly decide to make a surprise entrance."

Ria flushed.

Colin laughed, patting her on the cheek. "I've already seen you stark naked now. It's fine. Go get ready now, because there's a lot of 'bonding' that we have to do today."

He stressed on the 'bonding' part of the sentence, and Ria's cheeks went from red to crimson.

He left the room and Ria proceeded into the bathroom. She was immediately struck by how big it was. There was a Jacuzzi large enough for her to fit in and make snow angels without ever touching the sides. In another corner, there was a large cubby with a shower and a waterproof digital panel to play music. There was a fully automated toilet and a large wash basin with multiple dispensers, and all of this led Ria to wonder how the nineteen year old teenager who had kept her with him as a sex slave had got all the money to buy all of it. No doubt there were more wonders around the house.

She stepped into the shower cubicle and started the water, loving the feeling of it rushing down her body. She flipped through the list of songs and started playing one that she recognized from the radio. It was on low volume, but high enough that Ria did not hear the slow opening and closing of the door, or the sliding of the shower cubicle's entrance. She did, however, notice a faint brushing against her back, and she whirled around to find Colin leaning against the sliding door and grinning at her, wearing nothing but bathing shorts.

"Y-y-y-you're...seriously..." Ria started, but remembered that she was missing out on something that could earn her pain in the long term. "What are you...doing in here...master?"

"How are you doing, my sexy little devil?" Colin crooned. He liked the phrase. "Astounded by the bathroom?"

Ria nodded. "I was amazed, master..."

"I used to be considered a child prodigy back in school," he continued. "I still am, as a matter of fact. Most of the money that I won in the past six years has been used for the construction of this place. Now, I get a part of my income through paid visits to speak at sex conventions about BDSM practices."

His gaze shifted downwards, towards a blue object holding on to Ria's labia, and he snickered, "You still haven't noticed it?"

Before Ria could check, however, Colin had already wrapped his arms loosely around her, one hand fondling her rosy pink derriere, the other slipping the clip-on vibrator out from its seating place. He dangled it in front of her cheekily, and she looked away quickly, embarrassed once more.

The shower water cleaned up the vibrator soon enough, and Colin placed it on a rack, before proceeding to help Ria soap and bathe herself. Ria allowed him to do so, grudgingly but without protest. He did his job thoroughly, taking special interest in her breasts.

After a while of getting washed under the pouring water, Colin left the bathroom, leaving Ria to wash up for herself. He jumped onto his bed after drying himself thoroughly, savoring the memories of her flirtatious and curvilinear figure. He heard a click at the door and it opened, revealing Ria in matching emerald green bra and thongs.

"Ooh," Colin cheered, "the thongs. I thought those were the most unlikely pair that you'd pick. It seems I was mistaken."

He patted the side of the bed that was unoccupied and continued, "Come, sit here."

Ria did as she was told and knelt on the bed beside her master, awaiting. "What would you like me to do, master?"

"Today I'll be training you in the arts of serving me," Colin chuckled. "The first stepping stone on the path to making you a sex goddess."

Ria bowed her bowed back even lower in order to avoid having to show the embarrassment on her face. Colin pushed the blanket away and slowly pulled his shorts down, revealing unremarkable underwear with a remarkable bulge at the center.

She knew what she was going to have to do, even as the underwear went down and Colin's erect shaft pounced up, shivering.

"Undress," Colin said roughly, but not unkindly, and Ria did so, leaving her clothes (if one could call undergarments clothing enough) beside her on the pillow.

And there the two of them sat, bare naked and admiring each other's figure (though Ria would never admit it).

Colin shook his head and murmured, "Over my legs."

And so she placed herself on all fours above Colin's lower limbs, staring at his manhood even as it stared back at her. "I think I know what you're about to ask me to do, and I'm not going to do it."

Colin raised an eyebrow, "Is that so? I keep it clean, you know? I spend at least five minutes bathing it. And who ever gave you a choice, anyway? Besides, aren't you forgetting something?"

Ria flinched slightly at the last sentence. "I'm sorry, master."

Colin groaned. "Expand your vocabulary, slave. Surely the word 'sorry' isn't the only way a high-scorer like you knows to offer and apology."

Ria considered her vast storage of vocabulary before carefully framing her sentence, "I beg pardon, master."

"Better," said he, although not entirely satisfied. "I think I'll be giving you a lesson on obedience after we're done here. 'I think I know what you're about to ask me to do, and I'm not going to do it.' Really?"

Ria's mind had already begun running a check on what kinds of punishments she would be made to endure that day. "I apologize for my language, master."

Colin rolled his eyes, "Well, if you do this properly, I might be a little gentler during discipline class. You know what to do, slave."

Ria remembered reading about blowjobs in a magazine and was not particularly excited about the five-inch-white-stuff-transmitting-pipe in front of her, but knew it was better than going through yesterday evening's ordeal. It was painfully blissful, but she didn't think she was ready for another session yet.

And so she tried to fill her mouth with as much spit as she could before taking the head of her master's dick in.

Of course she didn't plan on spitting at Colin - that would probably earn her three hours of lashing while completely strung up and bound, and a whole day on the wooden horse naked; if that torture dungeon had a wooden horse.

She prayed to all the gods that it didn't.

Ria slowly moved her head, coating the penis with saliva to make it easier to move. Almost immediately, she heard Colin moan, "Yes..."

She gradually started moving faster and her master's whispers of pleasure grew more pronounced, until at last he shrieked, "OH GODS!" and exploded.

Ria did not expect it to happen so soon or suddenly, but that's the way it was. Before she realized, her mouth was filled with cum and, without meaning to, she swallowed it, almost choking.

Colin lay leaned back on the bed's head, heaving from the pleasure. Ria lifted her head, still sore from the taste, and knelt next to him, waiting for him to regain his composure.

Once Colin felt that he had control of his senses again, he murmured, "Pull up my clothes, would you?"

Ria did so and returned to her position while he pushed himself upright in the bed. After a minute of silence, Colin turned to face her and asked, "Have you ever done this before?"

She shook her head, "No, master."

Colin stared at her with incredulity. "That can't be. I felt like I was in heaven and you were the celestial nymph who had brought me there...almost like a sex goddess."

'My so-called master's a perverted dimwit with an overactive imagination,' thought Ria, though she refrained from saying this out loud. What she did reply was, "I am honored, master."

Colin remained silent for a while more before speaking up, "You must want to get that taste out of your mouth, and I'm hungry. Let us dine, shall we?"

Ria nodded silently.

---------

Colin placed plates of food on the table in front of him, fully dressed once more, and settled himself on the sofa, while Ria stood next to him patiently, trying to ignore the feeling of exposure and wishing she would be allowed to put on more clothes than she was wearing.

"Alright. Mealtime rules," Colin said, looking up at the blonde girl who was now his PSP (Personal Sex Partner (hey, don't ask me, it was a shitty pun that my college partners thought of after accusing me of being one)). "One, I always have my meals here at the sofa, so you will kneel next to my feet while here. Two, you will wait to be fed until I am done with my own meal. Three, though you might have understood, I will feed you your meals in your position unless you deem yourself worthier or unworthier. Four...agh, I always lose myself at four. Never mind. Am I clear?"

Ria nodded, "Yes, master."

Colin felt a vibration in his pocket (not a vibrator, don't worry) and pulled out his phone. He nodded before stuffing it back in and directing a question towards Ria, "Do you know how to cook?"

"Yes, master," Ria declared. "But not very well."

"I think I will extend the duration of our session for that unnecessary comment," commented Colin and she looked at him apologetically. He winked at her and her apprehension increased. "You see, the thing is, I'll be having a guest over this evening, and I'll be busy tending to her, so I won't be able to prepare anything to eat. Do you think you could manage to make a decent teatime snack?"

Ria did not think so, but said, "Yes, master."

Colin chuckled, "You sound like a tape recorder set on repeat. I'll tell you whatever you need to know for tonight after mealtime, but now, it's time to eat."

Ria got down to her knees, next to Colin's feet as he had demanded, and waited patiently to finish the plate of delicious-looking pasta that he had prepared. Midway, Colin grunted, "Massage my feet."

She positioned herself in front of him, difficult as it was thanks to the limited space between the table and his legs, and proceeded to do his bidding. 'Erotic needs involve foot massages,' she mentally noted with a dry sense of humor.

Colin soon finished eating and placed his plate down, picking up the other one. He gestured with his hand, and Ria took her previous place, wondering why she couldn't be allowed to eat on her own.

He fed her like one would a baby, and Ria felt thoroughly put down, though she had learnt enough from her magazines that this was what it was like to be the submissive in a D/s relationship. After he had finished, he ordered her to clean up the plates and then return to her place.

She did so and resumed her place at Colin's side after finishing her chores, looking at him expectantly.

He gazed into her eyes too, and for a moment they experienced an intimacy that felt like you knew all the other's secrets and it was the same the other way around. Then he spoke, "Alright, Ria."

Ria almost gasped at the sound of her name. Something wasn't right.

"I want you to arrange your new clothes in the armoire on the right of my room. After that, I'd like for you to completely undress and return here."

"Yes, master," Ria stood up and departed to complete her mission.

Colin heard footsteps return to his side no more than ten minutes later, and a soft "I have done as you said, master," followed them.

*****

Author's message:

To those who expected more action (if you get what I mean), I apologize dearly. I really have no idea about where to proceed, and while I do have a basic storyline idea ready, I'm completely clueless about the way it goes. Any help with BDSM activities acceptable for a story of this kind would be welcome, and suggestions as to what an 18-year old boy could do with his similarly aged sex slave and a 19-year old female guest who also has her own sex slave and is a bit of a lesbian too? Spoilers. :) (Apart from a threesome, please - I have no experience with those.)

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned! (and wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

bluro
bluro
32 Followers