The BDSM Sex Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Fifth chapter of The BDSM Sex Story series.
3.8k words
3.8
12.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Ch 6 - Exposed Secrets

Ria did as she was told, lying on the bed so that her stomach lay flat against it and her butt faced the ceiling. She looked at Colin as he picked up a set of blond cuffs that matched her collar and leash and attached one to each wrist and ankle. He gently pulled her arms behind her back and connected the rings on the cuffs with a cross-tie restraint, leaving her with her legs bent and her arms behind her.

"This is called the hog-tie restraint," Colin explained while he adjusted the cuffs. "From now on, you'll be wearing those cuffs and the collar wherever you go. Do you mind that?"

"No, master," Ria shook her head slightly.

"Good," he smiled. "Are you sure you wouldn't prefer another color?"

"Umm...master, might I be permitted to explain?"

Colin pondered upon her statement before remembering that he had been restricting her answers to mostly yesses and nos, and nodded.

"I mostly prefer blond, master, but I like pink too," she said with a sheepish grin that made Colin gaze at her dreamily.

"Maybe I should order another set that's pink in color," he chuckled. "Do you like your new clothes?"

It took Ria a while to understand that he was referring to her new restraint accessories as clothes, and she smiled, craning her head around to face him, "Yes, master."

"Good," he said, and picked up a feather tickler, running it over her sensitive spots. She began to squirm and laugh in her position and Colin took his time, pleasantly torturing his hogtied slave.

When Ria had almost begun crying from laughter, Colin unhooked the tie and commanded her to roll over. She did so like a dog would and he tied her up once more, this time such that her arms pulled her legs back, and the back of her thighs, her soft butt and her panties lay exposed in front of Colin. He picked up a flogger and ran it over her posterior's flesh, and excited electric sensations ran through Ria, making her pussy tingle. Almost immediately, Colin noticed her panties becoming wet on the bottom and grinned slyly, putting the flogger aside and running his fingers on the surface of her panties to stimulate her pussy. Soon enough, they were completely drenched with her fluids, and, slipping them off her legs after undoing the cuffs and redoing them, he dangled them above Ria and she flushed.

"Would you like to taste yourself?" he asked lewdly and she did not respond, though her eyes gave the answer.

She opened her mouth and Colin crushed them into a ball, stuffing them into her oral cavity. Then he placed a ball gag, making sure that the panties would stay there until he wished otherwise.

Ria realized that Colin was right. She tasted...sexy.

He whispered, "Do you want me to fill your ass up, slave?"

She nodded.

"Or perhaps you'd like to experience something else...like having your asshole sealed?"

She nodded even harder. Her step-sister's closest friend had once shoved a buttplug into her ass when she was only fourteen. At the time it had hurt, but...

Colin winked at her and pulled out a rubber butt plug that was connected to a pump-like structure and a remote control. He slipped his fingers into her streaming wet pussy and used the fluids to lubricate her asshole before sticking the plug inside, making her moan.

She gasped when Colin pressed a button on the remote and it started vibrating inside her, making her arch her back and shake her hip from the pleasure waves.

Her moans suddenly turned into high-pitched squeals when Colin began to squeeze the pump, making the plug expand within her anus, while turning the vibration settings a bit higher. She rocked her body forward and backward, shaking her ass and wishing for him to fill her in the last place that she had open.

Once Colin felt that the plug was big enough for Ria's first time (or so he thought) he proceeded to take out more equipment. This next set consisted of a set of three suckers. He placed the first one on Ria's left nipple and began to twist the dial, pulling it up and making her squeal in delight from behind her soaked panties and ball gag. He did the same to her right nipple and her clitoris, the last one making her buck like an out-of control horse.

"Do you like it?" he asked while finishing his job. "Do you like having your juices inside your mouth and being gagged while your limbs are hogtied together such that your cute ass and lovely pussy are visible to me? Do you like the sensation of something filling up your asshole and making it shake and your nipples and clitoris being pulled up like this?"

She loved every bit of it. It was completely unlike discipline class. This was heaven, having every private of her body violated. Only one part was left now.

Colin unzipped his shorts and pulled his underwear down, revealing his throbbing cock. He had been aroused for too long and he needed to let it go. And tonight was the night when they both would lose their virginity.

He rubbed the head of his shaft on her swollen labia, tormenting her, before sliding it inside, slowly. Ria threw her back up, breasts flying in the air, as a wave of pleasure flowed over her.

An expression of perplexity crossed Colin's face, before turning into a look of horror. "Ria," he stared at her wide-eyed with the voice and face of someone who had been utterly betrayed. "You're not a virgin."

Shock overwhelmed all sensations in her body as Ria realized what had just happened.

He had found her secret.

"You told me you were a virgin!" he exploded. "I loved you! I trusted you! Why would you lie to me about your virginity?"

His voice dropped again as he asked miserably, lifting the ball gag off her face, "Why?"

The panties fell out of her mouth and she screamed, "I was raped!"

Colin felt as though someone had driven a stake through his heart.

"My step-sister and her 'friends'," she said, avoiding Colin's gaze, her voice dripping with menace, "they took it from me on my sixteenth birthday."

She was afraid to face Colin, but she looked at him and saw a deep sorrow within his eyes. "Master, will you forgive me for lying to you? I've been a bad girl, but that was before, wasn't it? Please, master...I said I was still a virgin because I refused to accept that moment as the time that I lost my virginity! I only wanted the person I'd love enough to let take me to have it, and that...person's...you..."

Colin's expression softened and he laid a hand on her cheek. "The atmosphere's already set, and I've already got my manhood inside your womanhood. It would be a waste if I let this opportunity go, wouldn't it?"

Tears shone in Ria's eyes, and she pleaded, "Fuck me, master!"

"How much do you want me, slave!"

"I want you a lot, master! I want you to pump me full!"

And Colin proceeded to fuck her mindless, as her high screams and low moans filled the room, until both of them could hold no longer.

---------

Ch 6 Pt 2 - Public Discipline? NO!

Ria woke up the next morning with weak pleasure waves still running through her. She was pleased that her nipples and clit had returned to normal, even though there was a pinching on them and her labia. She was in a tight embrace from her master, who, she realized, was as naked as she was; more naked, actually, as she had her blond collar and the blond wrist and ankle cuffs on.

She turned to give Colin a better grip to hug her (and so that she could press her breasts against him) when she heard a tinkling. Surprised, she looked down but could not see the source of the sound.

"Surprise," said Colin with his eyes closed, and Ria got out of bed to examine herself. Aside from her original outfit, she now had such clamps clenching her pussy lips, as well as one dangling off her clit.

"Master, this is..." she started, but Colin cut her off. "This is your obedience training for today. I need you to go to the market in the next town and make purchases."

"But, master, like this!" she protested.

"And that's not all," Colin added cheekily. At that very moment, Ria felt something in her butt, making her turn around and gasp from realization. There was a perfectly-fitting anal glass plug with a blond foxtail design. She shook her rear and the tail waved along with it.

"Master, I can't go outside like this!" she exclaimed, but then thought better of it and acquiesced, "As you wish, master."

"Smart girl," teased Colin from under the blanket. "You obviously won't be able to wear any panties on that, which means I'll be having you go commando, if you get what I mean. But while that's there...your breasts need something to remind themselves what this is for, don't they?"

He went to his closet and rummaged through his stacks of toys until he found a pair of nipple pumps and two ring-like structures with screws in four directions.

Colin stood in front of Ria and took her breasts in his hands, rubbing her nipples with free fingers. "Do you like how big your nipples are?"

"I do, master, but do you like them?" Ria asked, this time being her turn to act cheeky.

"I don't," he said truthfully. "They're fun to play with, but it's inconvenient when we need to put things on them, if you see what I mean."

He placed the cylinders on her nipples and started squeezing the pump. Almost instantly, her nipples began to expand, growing large, erect and hypersensitive to touch, and Ria moaned softly. Colin used the quick release to detach the cylinders and pinched her gently, making her squirm with delight.

"Now, my steamy little masochist," said he, placing the rings around her nipples, "I want you to hold these in place."

She shivered from the contact of the cold metal, but did as she was told. Colin tightened each of the four screws on each of the rings, and Ria felt them squeezing her now-acute nipples. She squealed when he pressed on them and felt her pussy becoming wet. Was she becoming a masochist now? It sure seemed that way, deriving pleasure from her pain!

"How does it feel?" Colin tittered. "In the community, we like to call them the rings of fire. We generally use these to help our submissive's nipples stay erect and improve their sensitivity. The originals were too big to wear outside, but these new editions are small yet effective, and they still possess a weight that pull your nipples down while keeping them on the edge all the time."

She looked at herself in the mirror. Here she was! An eighteen-year-old girl with metal screws compressing her nipples after they'd been pumped and bells clamped onto her labia and clitoris and a buttplug with a fox tail sticking out of her rear. When she put on a pink cami bra she realized that with a bell hooked to the front ring on her collar she would be the perfect pet girl for someone with an animal fetish.

"Master, I'm not going to have to do this with nothing but a bra on, will I?" she asked hopefully.

"No," Colin admitted. "There are some clothes that you can wear in your closet. You'll be using those only when leaving the house. After all, you'll be part naked or completely naked in here."

He picked some clothes out for himself and left the room after dressing. Ria did the same and left the room five minutes later wearing a sheer shirt, that showed her bra and the B-size bust beneath it all too clearly, and an extremely short denim skirt which made Ria worry that a little wind would ensure the bells hanging off her genitals would be visible.

Colin though she looked perfect. He handed her a cell phone and a list of the items she needed to buy and, after telling her how to get to the market, sent her on her way.

---------

She sat down in the middle of the women's section in the bus, glad that Colin hadn't decided to make her use the irritating vibrator. The pinching in the various areas of her pussy had aroused her anyway, not to forget her erect nipples being flamed by the rings of fire. The jingling from the bells had attracted enough attention on her way to the bus stop and she thought she would break down and cry if this continued.

And the fox tail! Oh, the fox tail was so embarrassing! It would have been fine if it was only in front of her master, but in public! Oh!

It struck her then that she could take off the bells, and put them back on when she was returning. But then, that wasn't the game they were playing. It would be lying to her master, and she had already promised she would behave and not lie.

The bus arrived in front of the market and she got off as quickly as she could, aware of the tinkles beneath her and the many gazes that were trained on her.

She slowly entered the shop and waited by the side for someone to come and assist her. But then she heard a voice in her ear say, "Nuh uh uh, my cute little submissive. You have to go get it yourself. Where's the fun in it otherwise?"

Ria sighed softly and whispered, "As you wish, master."

She went around the shop, struggling to find what she needed and effectively increasing the time she had to spend bearing everyone's stares at her.

She was unable to find eclair buns, so she went to a young-looking female attendant on Colin's urging to ask for help.

"Now make it sexy," he whispered through the bluetooth speaker. "Shake your pretty posterior and get that tail of yours swinging.

"Excuse me, miss," she said in her best cutesy voice and swung her ass to the left, making the tail fly out. The lady stared at her and Ria continued, "I need to buy some eclair buns. Could you perhaps lead me to them?"

At long last, she went to the cashier and placed the basket on the counter. After everything was billed and she was preparing to pay, she realized that she had forgotten something and pleaded with the cashier to show her where it was. The all-too sympathetic cashier, who didn't seem more than nineteen and was probably a college student at a part-time job, said that the item wasn't in their shelves, but if she was willing to follow him into the warehouse, he could get her the item. She accepted the offer and followed him, the bells tintinnabulating shamelessly.

Once they were in the warehouse, he pulled her forward and shut the door behind him. "Nobody will disturb us in here," he said gleefully, unbuttoning his pants.

Before she could kick him in the side and send him flipping over the rows of boxes, the door slammed open and Ria saw Carmine standing with an angry faced woman, who bloated up when she saw the boy's pants open. "Jeffrey, what the hell do you think you're doing here?"

She grabbed his shirt and dragged him away, leaving Carmine and Ria alone in the room.

"How did you know?" Ria asked finally.

"Did you think Colin was the only one with access to the CCTV?" Carmine winked slyly. She shut the door once more and said, "Walk here. And try to make it enticing. Your master wasn't lying when he said I was lesbian and besides, you're going to need to know how to walk in a seductive manner if you'll want to please him later."

"How?" Ria asked and Carmine sighed with a roll of her eyes.

"First try swaying your hips, girl," she said, demonstrating. It reminded her of the time in ninth grade when she had tried to seduce Colin into fucking her.

She had failed miserably. He had undressed her, trapped her nipples tightly in double vice pinchers, tightened a cylinder screw pump on her clitoris to max setting, hooked one end of a chained clover clamp to her labia and the other to an extremely heavy textbook, and she had paraded around the school like that in an attempt to gain his favor.

She had always dreamed of being Colin's submissive girlfriend, but soon gave up on pursuing her and became a dominatrix instead. She and Colin were the youngest in their locality's BDSM community.

Ria tried to do as she had been shown, and Carmine whistled. 'This is one sexy girl,' she thought, but winced on looking at the foxtail buttplug.

"Did he make you put that on?" she asked and Ria shook her head.

"He was the one to put it there."

---------

Ch 6 Pt 3 - Betrayal in the Family? I hope not.

Colin heard a tinkling and the bell rang almost immediately. he went to open the door and Ria threw her arms around him, sobbing. Carmine followed behind her with a disapproving look, and as Colin stared at Ria like she was a mental hospital escapee, she looked at him with tear stricken eyes and wailed, "Master, please don't ever punish me like this again! I don't mind parading around the house like this, even without clothes, but not outside, please! The embarrassment is too much to bear, master!"

He pulled her closer and stroked her hair while she cried into his shoulder, "There now, there now, that's a good girl. Stop crying now, it doesn't suit you."

Carmine made herself comfortable on the sofa before bursting out, "Look what you've done to the poor girl, you dick! She's on the verge of an emotional breakdown!"

"Excuse me!" retorted Colin, still trying to comfort Ria. "I've seen you send your slaves on the public train with their nipples chained to each other and their pussies covered by giant pumps! NUDE, you bitch!"

Carmine resigned with a 'huff' and Colin returned his attentions to the weeping girl who was clinging on to him and gazing into his eyes imploringly.

Colin sighed and removed the bells from her labia and clitoris. "I'll be leaving your tail there, though. I think it looks cute on you, and cute people need cute things, don't they?"

Ria blushed at the compliment and said, "Thank you, master," before disrobing, leaving her standing nude once more. Colin undid the rings and gently touched her nipples, drawing a soft and mellifluous moan from her. They were erect and sore, and throbbing painfully, wishing for more action.

"Ooh," Colin winced. "I'm sorry, Ria, I think I introduced the 'rings of fire' too early."

"Don't apologize, master!" Ria hurried. "I...deserved it..."

Carmine cleared her throat and attention returned to her once more. "'scuse me, but what the hell were you thinking? That thing's for experienced BDSM slaves!"

Colin glared at her and growled, "I said I'm sorry. Her tits will go back to normal, you know."

Carmine resumed silently grumbling.

"Maybe you should wash up," Colin said to Ria. The latter nodded and went to do just that.

Once Ria was gone, Colin plopped down on the couch, and Carmine said, "I need a favor."

Colin groaned.

"Colin!" she hissed. "I need you to discipline one of my slaves."

He sank into the couch and murmured, "What's she like?"

"She's a gentle one, mind you," Carmine explained. "It's just that...she's always hesitant! And despite her nature, she almost never obeys me!"

"Stuff her ass with a giant mechanical dildo," grunted Colin. "Or plug her in with a few ben wa balls and spank her until her butt's crimson. Tends to work."

"You're not getting the point!" she complained, exasperated. "She's so bloody sweet despite her actions that I can never get myself to lay a paddle on her!"

"And you think I get a kick out of punishing innocent girls?!" Colin leaped off the sofa and glared at her. "What the hell do you think I am?"

"A person who gets a kick out of punishing innocent girls," she replied blandly. "Remember what you did to me in ninth? I was just an innocent girl looking for love."

He retreated to his place on the sofa. "You asked me to fuck you on the terrace."

"But you wouldn't! What did you do to me? You squeezed the life out of my sensitive nipples! And holy fuck, my pussy ached for at least two weeks after what you did to me! It's hardly fair, is it?"

Her voice took on a softer, pleading tone. "Please, Colin? Consider it a debt."

Colin shook his head.

"Then...how about this? I'll let you take as many videos and photos of me as you'd like in any way you wish. Any position, any toy, any torture instrument, anything. As many as you want. I'll be like your enslaved BDSM model forever if you do me my favors."

bluro
bluro
32 Followers
12