The BDSM Tourist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

"You have your safe word my pet, always remember that."

The look on Donna's face was one of hurt that I had even mentioned her safe word, yet she nodded her understanding, she tried to hide it and for a second I didn't see it. I had hurt her in a way she hadn't expected me to. By reminding her of her safe word, I had told her to her face I didn't believe she could do this. Without thinking I had placed both of us between that big rock and that hard place. I had to make amends and now it was all a question of timing.

Slowly I slid my hand back under Donna, a smile crept across my lips as I watched her desperately try to keep my hand in her field of vision and still locked onto me, as she had done these last four times and again she failed as my hand sank under her body. Donna was biting her bottom lip. It was time. In one move I swiped her pussy with my palm and just as quickly moved my hand away from her. Donna groaned and just for a second her eyes closed and a look of such intensity came to her.

Her fingers dug into my shoulders and I sensed Donna push her pee out of her, and then we both heard it, first a trickle and then a full flowing stream. There was a smile on her face so big it could have lit up Vegas. Donna squealed so loudly I thought my ears would hear her for a week.

She screamed. "Yessss... Master I did it. I did it, I did it."

Then promptly leapt on me, hugging my neck. Both of us falling backwards as she lay on top of me, planting kisses all over my face. I laughed and just held her tight, not wanting to spoil her moment of triumph with herself by telling her that the remnants of her pee were all over me. When Donna realized what she had done she instantly assumed a submissive pose expecting to be punished for peeing on her Master. I was just so pleased for Donna I forgave her.

We both stood by the shower as Donna undressed me and led me inside, standing as close as she could while she washed me down. Her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment that she had done such a thing. She didn't take long to notice the affect she was having washing me, taking time to make me harder.

"Master you are hard, may I please you?"

"I wish your ass my pet."

Instantly she smiled turned in the shower bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her rose to me. I gathered some soap suds slapped them on her ass held her hips and slowly entered her. Donna exhaled as I did. Now inside she moved one hand to brace herself against the cabin wall continuing to hold her ass open with the other. I was slow to start, allowing her body to get used to this intrusion, slowly allowing my pace to build as I did. I was in heaven her ass felt like velvet.

Occasionally she would try to clamp her muscles again testing me. Finally I leaned over put my hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her pussy, finding her clit I used my thump and a finger to rub it hard. Donna's body stiffened and she groaned again clamping down on my cock. Now I pushed her clit in with my fingers desperately trying to make her cum first. I was doomed to fail, the control she had over her body was amazing and I came so much in her ass.

As soon as she felt me stop she moved away from me, turned, knelt and took me in her mouth on one swift movement. Within minutes I was clean, that smile never leaving Donna's lips.

"I can see this being an interesting holiday my pet."

The smile on her face just got bigger as she said. "Yes my Master."

She dried me off and I left her in the bathroom while I got dressed, Donna came in a few minutes later and asked me what she was to wear. The Basque leapt to the front of my mind but I settle on a skirt, t-shirt and bra for her, she flushed slightly when I stopped at that, no panties.

"Get used to this pet. You will not wear any underwear for the term of our holiday."

Donna looked down and nodded, and then got dressed. We headed to the mall to stock up for our time at the cabin, I found a hardware store and added to the things we had in the suitcase, took one more walk around the mall and headed back. I had spotted the diner on the way in and thought it may be a good place to have something to eat before we returned to the cabin. There were a few people inside eating and chatting away. I pointed to a quiet corner and Donna sat, I sat across from her scanning the menu.

"What can I get you folks?"

I looked up not even seeing the waitress approach, she smiled pen poised by her pad.

"Would you mind giving us a moment, we haven't decided yet."

The waitress smiled nodded her head and then looked at Donna, her smile faded and she went slightly pale, she tried to put her pad away and continue to look at Donna, she failed on the first attempt but managed on the second, at no time did her eyes leave Donna, a look of such intensity at Donna. Donna fixed her with the same stare and the waitress left.

"Master she knows."

"There is nothing to know my pet."

"Master she knows and I believe she will prove it to you when she comes back."

I looked closely at Donna, she seemed so sure, perhaps it was women's instincts I had no way of knowing from the briefest of conversations with the waitress. But I couldn't dismiss Donna's comment, I may be new to this but I was now sure Donna was not. I looked over to the waitress and signaled her over, she seemed less sure of herself now as she approached. Watching Donna the whole time and keeping any eye contact away from me and then she squatted down at the table resting her pad on the table.

Her gaze fixed on the pad, I ordered for both of us. Donna watched the waitress the whole time. When I had finished she thanked me, called me sir and left our table. When I again looked at Donna she nodded her head, a triumphant smile on her lips.

"Please Master, may I go to the toilet?"

I nodded my head, her smile still with her as she left and walked to the other end of the diner and entered the toilet, moments later the waitress left the counter and followed her in. Both were gone for close to ten minutes, the bell rang to notify the waitress that the meals were ready and the toilet door suddenly opened and a flustered waitress came out. Picked up the meals and brought them over to our table. My attention was more focused on the waitress now.

Donna followed behind her as she put the meals down. Still the waitress refused to look at me as I thanked her.

She mumbled. "Your welcome sir." then left.

I looked at Donna. She had one of those cats who got the cream smiles.

"Master she knows I'm your pet. She wants to talk to you but is afraid please Master will you allow her to come to our cabin this evening when the diner shuts?"

This whole episode had left me slightly confused and just a little annoyed, I ate my meal, telling Donna to do the same. I was going to find out what they had discussed in the toilets but here in the diner was not the place. Donna knew she would follow her in there she had no need for the toilet just the excuse to detach herself from me so she could prove her point. I stared at Donna.

"I'm displeased that you use subterfuge to prove a point. I will deal with you when we return to the cabin. I will listen to what the waitress has to say I will promise no more than that, have you told her where we are staying?"

Donna's smile vanished in an instant, her gaze lowered to my chest and stayed there shaking her head as she did so. I waived for the bill, the waitress came over looked at Donna and went deathly pale. Squatted down next to me and handed me the bill, I paid, leaned over pulled the pad and pen from her pocket and spent a few moments writing in her pad and stood to leave. The waitress stayed squatting at our table until I left noting the closing times on the door as I left. Donna two paces behind me.

The journey to the cabin was a quiet one. I think Donna realized she had overstepped the mark of a pet in order to prove her point. As soon as we entered Donna immediately undressed folded her clothes placing them on a chair and stood in the middle of the room head bowed. I called her into the bedroom and handed her a ball gag then pointed to the edge of the bed. Donna nodded placed the ball gag on walked over to the bed and held onto the wooden base, her ass sticking out ready.

I picked up a paddle walked up behind her she trembled slightly in anticipation then held herself still. I paused making sure I was out of line of sight with Donna, she knew better than to turn to look and sometimes the anticipation is just a severe as the punishment. The first swipe caught her totally off guard, I heard her whimper as she lowered her head to her chest for a moment and then look straight ahead again. With every swipe to her ass I paused longer, Donna's ass getting redder with every swipe.

Her pussy lips became exposed to her punishment during these swipes, this was the first time I had used a paddle on her so I wanted to watch how her body craved its use. By the fourth swipe I was still making contact with her ass but moving slowly lower her pussy lips were more bloated than I had seen them when I had used my hand on her. At the sixth swipe the time between each was close to fifteen seconds I caught Donna trying to move her feet as my paddle came away from her ass so stopped and moved it between her legs and rested it tight against her pussy.

Donna groaned and stood still cum trickled along the paddle towards my hand, I dipped a finger into it and then to my mouth. Sliding the paddle away from her pussy caused her to groan again her head lifted to the ceiling I couldn't tell if her eyes were open or shut. I changed tactic after that, for the next three swipes of the paddle there was less than five seconds apart and all delivered in three different areas, her left cheek then her right and then across her thighs delivering impact on her pussy at the same time.

Her cum increased down her leg now. I was reluctant to concentrate her punishment around her pussy lips for fear of any damage to her so for the next few swipes I went back to pausing and swiping her ass cheeks again. The effect on me was just as dramatic. I was harder now than I had ever been and just grateful that I had removed my clothes at the same time as Donna. A small puddle of cum had started to form on the cabin floor around her right foot by the time I had finished at fifteen swipes.

I walked round to her line of sight, Donna had been crying tears had run down her face, she stood up looking at my chest, wincing with the effort to stand, I removed her gag and she looked down to my erection then up at me.

"Please Master you are hard, may I please you?"

"It will cause you more pain than I had planned but you will kneel and suck me, when I am ready to cum I will tell you, you are still serving your punishment and as such you do not deserve my seed so when I tell you. You will point me towards your chest, do you understand?"

There was a hurt look in her eyes and I think she wanted to cry again. Donna nodded her head and knelt before me took me in hand and then into her mouth within minutes of Donna's magic I was close and told her so, as I grew in her mouth she pulled away and held me at an angle to her breasts, watching me the entire time I emptied myself onto her chest, then Donna put me back in her mouth to suck me clean again. When I had wilted she again removed me from her mouth, all this time her gaze never left mine.

"Go and clean up in the bathroom and when you return you will lay face down on the bed."

Wincing Donna stood nodded her head and left, I went to the suitcase and got a jar of cream then came back into the room, Donna was now face down on the bed, I knelt next to her ass and applied the cream.

"You will tell me what you both spoke about in the toilets."

"Yes Master, her name is Terri she has been a waitress there for two weeks, she run away from her last Master after he beat her so severely he put her in hospital, Terri wanted to know about you and were all Masters like her last one."

"I have just beaten you so am I like her last Master."

Donna stiffened at the question. I continued to apply the cream onto her rosy red ass.

"No Master you punished me because I wanted so much to prove to you I was right about Terri that I forgot my place as your pet. I will remember this in future and I thank you for punishing me and reminding me of my place."

"What else was said?"

"Master, Terri is a lost soul, she needs a Master and nearly wet herself when we walked in and she recognized my chocker for what it was. She wants to talk to you in person but is unsure how. I offered to ask you and she was so pleased we hugged, that's when we heard the bell and she rushed out of the toilet."

I don't know what made me ask, but one question screamed at me, I knew I had to ask the question, I was perhaps afraid to know the real answer.

"You recognized Terri didn't you?"

There was a pause, I stopped putting cream on her ass, and still she said nothing I was close to asking the question again.

"Yes I did, two years ago I was Terri, and my last Master beat me so badly I was in hospital for three weeks. Not once in that time did he visit me or even phone me, until the day of my release and he expected me to get into the car with him, like the last three weeks hadn't happened. I walked away and when he came looking for me my brother and a couple of his friends made sure it was the last time he did."

"Am I to expect the same treatment?"

Donna leapt up from the bed wrapping her arms around me, burying her head into my neck and cried. I just held her tightly I couldn't even say how long she cried she had a whole world of hurt in her heart. Seeing Terri today had brought those days back to her it had also shown me a part of Donna's past I don't believe she would have shared with me on this trip. Finally she released her arms from my neck winced a couple of time as she tried to make herself comfortable on the bed.

Now sitting crossed legged Donna talked about her time with her last Master, it made my blood boil and I suppose all I can reference it to be a sadistic bastard. Having the courage to leave him and stay away from him even though she craved the pain and punishment nearly broke her. At one time she had contemplated a normal relationship but she knew her calling and a submissive she was for life. She had looked on the web sites and even visited some of the clubs in an effort to take the edge off of her craving punishment.

But her fear of ending up with another Master like her last one proved too great for her. It was by accident that she had found me; she couldn't access her normal sites and went onto our one while she waited. I was fun for her, being a virgin Master made me fun to talk to and slowly the things I made her do simply to allow her to talk to me proved that I had a gentle touch to me as well.

"We all have safe words it's built in to what being a submissive is, no safe word means no Master. Even in this short time I've been with you I have never gone from green to amber. I don't even think I would know what red is with you. I trust you more than you will ever know."

It was the sound of a car approaching the cabin that broke our silence, I smiled, Donna blushed and smiled as I held out my hand she held it I pulled the cover off the bed threw it over my shoulder and she followed me onto the back porch. I sat and Donna sat on my lap, wrapping the cover around both of us as she did. Terri came around the cabin spotted both of us on the porch and stopped. She seemed to shift her weight from one foot to another, still unsure of what to do.

Finally collecting her courage she walked to the steps and stopped. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Donna now. She was practically willing Terri to walk just one more step to finish her journey. Every time Terri paused Donna's body would stiffen. Donna was truly making the same journey Terri was, in a sense she was stood by her side the whole time. Then Terri got onto her knees her head bowed and she simply burst into tears. Donna looked at me her mouth open in a silent plea.

I nodded and opened the cover. Donna rushed to kneel next to Terri her arm around her providing moral as well as physical support. Donna leaned into Terri and whispered something into her ear. She violently shook her head, again she leaned over and gently whispered something to Terri I couldn't hear. Terri burst into a fresh round of tears and Donna held her ever so tightly still whispering in her ear. I motioned for Donna, and stood, wrapped the cover around myself and disappeared into the cabin.

Moments later Donna holding Terri in her arms followed. I held open the door to the spare room and both the girls went inside, me closing the door once they were and then went and sat outside again enjoying the peace nature had to offer. It was starting to get dark when Donna finally joined me on the porch, I opened the cover and she again cuddled inside next to me.

"There is a whole world of hurt in that girl, are you sure you know what your doing?"

"Yes Master, she needs time, you will see what I mean when you see her in the morning."

"Very well, sleep with her tonight we will all talk in the morning."

Donna stiffened. "But my place is by my Masters side."

I kissed her head, this was the sweetest I had seen Donna so far.

"When your sister is in so much pain you're place is by her side. Now leave me in peace and if I hear sex coming from your room tonight I will understand."

I kissed Donna, at first it was a gentle kiss, our lips slowly parting making room for both of us to share so much more. Donna got up and walked towards the door, stopping for a moment, I looked up at her and she smiled her eyes misted slightly.

"Thank you Master."

Peace resumed on the porch and for a moment I truly did feel so alone. I was way out of my depth here and it was only Donna's gentle steering so far that had kept me afloat. Was I the Master here? With what she had told me so far I guess not. Could I be the Master here? Perhaps at the end of the holiday I would have an honest answer to that. I believed when or if I wrestled control of this relationship from Donna I would be in control. I decided to sleep on that very question.

It was just as I stood to return to my room. I heard one of the girls have on heck of an orgasm. I slept more soundly than I had for sometime, when I woke Donna was spooned in against me her breathing told me she was awake.

"Why are you here? You are supposed to be keeping our guest company?"

Donna instantly turned and sat up, sitting back on her legs a smile on her face brighter than the morning.

"Oh my pet, please don't tell me you're a morning person. I struggle to function without a coffee to kick start my heart."

Donna looked towards the door. "Master is awake."

A minute later Terri came in carrying a tray with a cup and a pot of coffee. The sight that stood before me brought great sadness to my heart. Terri stood holding the tray as naked as Donna was but her body looked like a patchwork quilt of bruises all different colors. I'm sure given time I could date the constant days of torture and abuse she had been put through. Terri handed the tray to Donna and then she joined us both on the bed sitting back on her legs mimicking Donna's actions.

My eyes took in the sight before me. Where Donna was a blonde, Terri was a brunette yet both had strikingly beautiful blue eyes and sat on there legs as they were, there body frames matched in height. There didn't seem to be an ounce of body fat on either of them, I would put Terri's down to her time in hospital, where Donna's looked like exercise. At best guess I would say both girls had a nice C cup that simply complimented their bodies rather well.

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers