The BDSM Tourist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,546 Followers

Both noticed me staring at them, if anything their chests heaved even more that I was, Although sat on their legs, both sets of knees where apart allowing me a clear view of two beautifully clean shaved pussies. I had wondered how much Donna had rehearsed Terri in my likes and dislikes when I left them both together last night.

"If both of you are going to be full of smiles every morning I shall hang you both by your ankles out on the porch until I have had a full pot of coffee."

Both girls looked at each other and giggled. Inwardly I groaned they had bonded. I poured a coffee from the pot and replaced it. Donna placed the tray on the side, and again joined Terri at the end of the bed. I sat up and made myself comfortable. The irony didn't escape me. My ex divorced me because in her eyes I wouldn't amount to anything and here I was looking at two naked women kneeling at the end of the bed. Oh life can be so cruel.

"Terri you wanted to speak to me last night. It is now the morning, I'm waiting, so speak."

Donna opened her mouth to speak on Terri's behalf.

"No pet. Terri came here to speak and speak she will because soon I will wish to use the bathroom and if she hasn't opened her mouth by then I will not expect to see her here when I return."

"If it pleases you Sir. I came to you out of need, I am lost I function on a day to day basis but my heart tells me I must have direction and order. These things I cannot do alone. I am a submissive through choice and training. When you both came to the diner I hoped a new chapter of my life can begin."

"Are you clean?"

Terri nodded her head and then looked down onto the bed, took a deep breath and said. "Yes Sir I am, the hospital tested me as a matter of policy for HIV and STD's I have the results in the car. I have been with no one since I left the hospital."

"What about children."

"No Sir. The damage was done in my beating, I cannot have children now."

I was genuinely sad for her now, this woman wanted nothing more than to live a life of a submissive and for her troubles she got a bastard of a Master who took pleasure in beating her close to death and calling that punishment.

"You left your last Master because he did what I see on you now. What if I chose to do the same to you?"

Donna went crimson fidgeted for a moment and decided she could not keep quiet any longer, the second she opened her mouth.

"You will stay quiet or I will place a ball gag on you and keep it on you for the rest of the day do you understand?"

Terri watched as Donna's shoulders slumped and she nodded, again I looked at Terri waiting for her answer. For a long time our eyes locked on each other, for a submissive she sure had a lot of spirit. There was a resignation in her eyes. She had decided on her answer.

"Then Sir I would run away again."

"Good answer. Pet do you wish to have a sister?"

Both girls looked at each other confused. I watched as Terri shrugged her shoulders it was almost unnoticeable, she was leaving the talking to Donna.

"Please Master we don't understand what just happened."

"I would have thought that was obvious. Terri has spirit, I'm sorry for what happened to her before she came here but she is here now, it took courage for her to drive here and talk to us and faced with being a punch bag again she showed more courage by telling me she would not allow it. If she wishes to stay then I agree it's now down to you?"

I'm sure if there was a Masters manual it would not contain what happened next. Both girls just shrieked leaving me waiting for my coffee cup to shatter. Donna grabbed the cup out of my hands and into a place of safety and Terri just leapt on me raining kisses all over my face. So I'm now being set upon by two naked women and my entire bladder is telling me, 'you really need to go.'

There was a certain amount of awkwardness to the rest of the morning. So much so that I eventually called a meeting of all three of us, since it was such a great day I decided to hold it in the clearing. Both girls sat back on there legs and waited, I sure wished I did have that Masters manual right about now.

"Donna I can no longer call you my pet."

Donna looked up at me surprised at my opening statement. I suppose she hadn't thought too deeply into the actions of there being two slaves on this journey of ours now. She looked across at Terri smiled at her. Terri kept her sight on the ground in front of her not sure if she should say anything at all.

"I will call you both by your names. To call Donna my pet would suggest there is seniority amongst you, which will not happen."

I was staring straight at Donna when I said. "I will not allow that to happen."

Donna colored slightly, my statement held meaning to her. Terri took it at face value she also didn't see Donna nod her head in agreement. Inwardly I felt I had started to win back total control of this relationship.

"Terri we both have you at a disadvantage. I intend to correct that right now. We have over a period of time established rules between us, these I will now mention to you."

I desperately want to list them off on my fingers I chose not to, thinking it would look to school master-ish. I looked long and hard at Donna she blushed and then did something totally unexpected. She placed the palms of her hands on the ground in front of her and placed her head on top. Terri watched this out of the corner of her eye, now uncertain if she was to follow suit. Hesitantly she moved her hands towards the ground.

"Terri stop right there. Donna. Go into the cabin and bring the suitcase here."

Donna stood and walked into the cabin, Terri stayed sitting on her legs watching and waiting to be told what to do, still uncertain as to why all this was going on. Donna reappeared, placed the case on the ground next to me and resumed the submissive pose she had moments ago. I could tell Terri was getting anxious now. Standing next to the case I lay it down, opened it and pulled out a leg spreader then called Donna over to me. Instantly Donna stood and walked over, I adjusted her to where I wished her to stand and spread her legs to the length I had adjusted the spreader.

"You see Terri sometimes a slave needs to be reminded who she is and why she is here."

I slapped her ankles and she adjusted her stance so I could attach the Velcro cuffs to her ankles. Then tossed two lengths of rope over two separate branches tied them off onto wrist cuffs and attached them to Donna's wrists, pulled the ropes tight so her arms were now between shoulder and head height and tied them off. I then stood in front of her.

"Are you wet Donna?"

Donna was frantically nodding her head now, I called Terri over and told her to kneel in front of Donna, like a rabbit caught in headlights she forgot what I had told her to do. I looked at Terri and repeated myself. Instantly she was now on her knees her lips inches away from Donna's pussy. I squatted next to Terri she shuddered in anticipation as I leaned close to her ear and whispered.

"Is she wet Terri? Lean in and run your tongue the full length of her pussy and tell me if your sister is indeed wet."

Keeping her arms by her sides Terri leaned in and did just that, Donna jumped when she made contact and moaned as she went the length of her pussy with her tongue. Terri stopped at one lick and turned to me her face flushed, her pupils had dilated to such an extent now that I could no longer see the color of her eyes.

"Master my sister is very wet."

"Sit back on your legs Terri."

Terri instantly did so, flinching as my hand passed her face by inches ending up between Donna's legs to a resounding slap that caught both girls totally by surprise. Donna went to scream then held it in. The color drained from Terri's face, she gulped twice and I watched as she rocked slightly not sure where to look.

"Describe what you see Terri."

"Master you slapped your slaves pussy, the palm mark of your hand is still visible. Her pussy lips have dropped, they glisten in the sun. Master your slave is aroused, I see her clit now it is a deep red, there is cum dripping from her clit. Her pussy lips seem to have lowered and the imprint of your hand has almost gone from her lips."

"I can smell her now she has an arousing odor. There is a trickle of cum leaking from her and down the inside of her left leg."

Terri looked up at me and barely above a whisper said. "Please Master may I cum for you?"

"No you have not been given permission to cum for me, you will lean in and lick the cum from inside Donna's legs, all the way to her pussy, once at her pussy you will make her cum as many times as you can, if you need to hold her you will hold her legs no higher than her calves, do you understand?"

I stood and looked at Donna although prepared for Terri's action, her first touch with her tongue on the inside of her leg still caught her by surprise and she jumped then groaned when Terri's tongue started delicately tracing her cum up her leg, the whole of her chest now red with arousal. Her nipples simply had no areola left Donna was so excited her nipples were solid and sticking out as far as her skin would allow. Again I leaned into the case my hand came out with the ball gag. I twirled it around my finger.

"With or without?"

Donna's body stiffened with the magic tongue Terri had, her breathing grew more ragged. Her whole face, neck and chest were red with anticipation. Donna's head came up in a silent scream, and then lowered to look at me directly. Her cheeks flushed as she desperately tried to answer me. Donna's finger clenched and unclenched several times she was close to her own orgasm. Terri was now holding Donna's calves, her head already buried in Donna's pussy.

"With. Please Master. With, with." Her voice gaining in pitch as she tried to speak.

I just managed to push a ball gage into her mouth when Donna screamed an orgasm into it. Her eyes bulged, the veins in her neck stood proud and her nostrils flared as she desperately tried to suck air back into her body. That was when Donna felt the first swipe of the paddle across her ass pushing her to another orgasm. I watched Terri's hands, her finger dug deep into Donna's calves. Again I swiped her ass and quickly again.

"You may cum now Terri."

I heard a groan as Terri's body shuddered between Donna's legs her own orgasm feeding off her as she desperately tried to continue the task I had given her. Her face still buried in Donna's pussy sucking her dry of her juices. The swipes of the paddle spurring her on to tease poor Donna's clit even more. Donna pushed her ass backwards ready to accept more punishment from the paddle. Like a blood hound Terri followed her move and kept up her assault on Donna's pussy.

After two more swipes from the paddle and Terri drawing yet another orgasm from Donna, her body slumped against the ropes. Holding her against me Terri leapt up and undid the ropes, her wrists now falling against her side. I nodded to the leg spreader and Terri undid it and let it fall as I pulled the ball gag out of her mouth. Picking Donna up I looked at Terri and told her to kneel. She instantly knelt where she had stood and waited as I took Donna back to the guest room and applied cream to her ass.

She was still out for the count and figured would she may be for a while. So walked out to the porch, Terri had not moved just knelt and watched as I sat on the same chair I was in when she first came to us.

"Come to me."

Terri stood and walked towards the cabin, there was a sway to her hips I hadn't noticed before and step by step she grew in stature finally coming to a stop in front of me.

"Talk to me."

"Master that was the most erotic thing I have seen. Master I came so hard I was glad I was kneeling, I don't think I would have been able to stand. Please Master you are hard, may I please you?"

I indicated she was to walk over to me. Terri smiled widened her legs and sat facing me. Held my cock as she lifted herself, and then with a sigh lowered herself onto me. I slid straight into her in one gentle slippery move. She was amazingly wet. When all of me was inside her she adjusted her position and waited.

"I will no longer ask. You will tell me how you feel, if you say something I do not like I will punish you, but for now I will listen and you will tell me what is going on in that head of yours. Donna and I know each other and she knew she had to be punished for an indiscretion that happened before you came here."

"I understand Master. I was unsure if it was about me."

The bruises on her body made this difficult for me. I'm just glad I never see her when they took her to hospital, even seeing the damage her body was in now I was reluctant to continue. Given a choice I would want her to heal. Oh for a Masters manual right about now.

"Terri I gave you a command earlier you didn't obey me, I had to repeat myself. Your concentration lapsed, that must not be allowed to happen. You need to be punished for your laps, this I will store for later."

I could see Terri's mind working. She desperately wanted to say something but being new to Donna and myself. She was still testing the ground.

"Master what you see is a bruised body. If you give me time to heal aren't you taking from me that which I crave? Isn't that a punishment beyond what your eyes see at the moment? There is still discomfort, but I see the way you treated Donna and I came so hard because I truly felt at home here."

I looked into her eyes and felt her tug on my heart.

"If I treat you as an equal to Donna, any problems with your injuries I will ignore since I didn't put them there. Do you understand that?"

She smiled and her eyes misted. "Can I hug you now?"

"No."

My hands wandered to Terri's bruised breasts I pushed them together forcing her now hardened nipples together and slowly bit down on both of them. There was a rush of air from Terri then a groan of pleasure. I felt her squeeze down on my cock with her vaginal muscles. She wrapped her arms around my head and rested hers on mine another groan escaped her lips as I run my teeth along her hard nipples. It was then I felt hands on my knees.

Donna had come onto the porch and I hadn't heard her. Opening my legs and pulling Terri towards me as I moved back slightly, gave Donna all the access she needed, now sticking her tongue into Terri's ass. Terri stiffened and then groaned, again clamping down on my cock as she did. Her head still on top of mine she whispered.

"Please Master can I cum for you?"

I still held her breasts but moved my mouth away from her hardened nipples and said. "You will not cum until I do."

Then went back to biting and sucking hard on her nipples, Terri started to move up and down testing the limited movement Donna and I had given her. Realizing how limited that movement was she started to move her ass back and forth playing straight onto Donna's tongue. Feeling one of Donna's hands move along my leg and over Terri's I knew where she wanted to go and adjusted my body accordingly. Terri sensed it and whimpered, trying to clamp harder on my cock.

Suddenly Terri went rigid and gasped and I knew Donna's fingers had hit pay dirt. Not only was Donna attacking her hole with her tongue she also had her clit between her fingers. Poor Terri was outnumbered her limited movement with her ass only pushed her closer to coming.

"Master I can't... I need."

Her body again stiffened as Donna rubbed Terri's clit harder. I was also doing my part with her breasts sensing victory between us. She again whimpered trying harder to move back and forth just to be caught between Donna's tongue behind her and her fingers rubbing her clit in front of her. We both heard a sob and then her body shudder Terri panted trying to fend off her orgasm as best she could. With one final effort and as much will power as she could muster she slammed down on my cock.

Desperate to make me cum so she herself could have her release. Before she could try to repeat this process again I held her breasts tighter, again limiting her movement. Terri was crying now, trying to go back to rocking her ass and panting at the same time. Donna changed tactic and released her hold on Terri clit, grabbed both her hips using them as leverage forced as much of her tongue into her ass as she could and she came, hard. Her muscles again clamped around me sending me to orgasm.

Terri screamed her orgasm, her body went rigid for a moment and then shuddered uncontrollably, I had to release my hold on her breasts and wrap my arms around her just to keep her on my lap. Donna stood away waiting, as Terri's orgasm subsided I nodded to Donna and she smiled. Wrapping my arms tighter around Terri I lifted myself off the chair, she wrapped her legs around me locking them with her ankles and feet, her face telling both of us she was unsure what was happening next.

Walking two paces away from the chair I knelt onto the decking, and lay Terri down, she released her legs from around me and I let go of her so she was resting on her back on the decking. I then pulled out of her, a soft whimper escaped her lips and then grabbed her ankles lifting them up then towards her head, her pussy and ass automatically came up and Donna pounced. She held Terri's ass and proceeded to open her mouth as much as she could fitting it over Terri pussy so she could force the whole of her tongue deep into her pussy, running her tongue along her clit on the way in.

Terri screamed out another orgasm. Donna held her down she wasn't going to move from what we were doing to her now either. I held her ankles and knelt by her head Terri opened her eyes grabbed my cock and swallowed it whole frantically sucking the remnants of our shared cum and cleaning me. Finally Donna had succeeded in her task of pulling out every single drop of my cum from Terri's pussy and released her ass, sitting back on her legs again. I released her ankles and she in turn released my cock from her mouth.

Terri's legs landed either side of Donna and she sat up. Both their faces now inches from each other. Both turned to look at me. I nodded and both held each other and kissed so passionately that I felt myself getting hard again. The girls spent the rest of the day sunbathing under my orders. The pervert in me liked to see two women walking around and catching the rays naked. I also remembered reading that wounds heal quicker in sunlight and I wanted to do everything I could to help Terri.

I also discovered there is something deeply erotic watching women put sun block on each other, almost as erotic as getting the job of doing it myself. With the sun slowly going down, both the girls turned their thoughts to making something to eat and asked me what I would like. We settled on a meal and Terri disappeared inside the cabin. Donna came and sat on my lap wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. I looked at her knowing she had something to say.

"The greatest gift you have given me was you coming here to me. The second was my chocker. Master I must ask if I can remove it."

I was a little confused so said. "Explain."

"Master. Terri is my sister and as such we are equals, as long as my sister is without a chocker to signify she is yours I must ask if I can remove mine until you find one for her."

"I like your thinking and am proud of you more now than when I first saw you at the airport. Removing your chocker is not necessary I brought two with me in case one was damaged at sometime during our holiday."

Donna hugged me and disappeared into the cabin to help her sister, two minutes later I heard Terri scream, when women gossip they sure gossip. After dinner was over and cleared away I made both girls sit on there legs in the center of the cabin. Terri couldn't stop fidgeting, more so when she saw me come out of the bedroom carrying something. I made Donna hold out her hands and placed a butt plug there. She looked up at me uncertain as to why.

markelly
markelly
2,546 Followers