The BDSM Tourist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,562 Followers

Cathy came to a stop four paces from the girls looked both of them over and turning her head to me said.

"So which one of these two are you paying to sleep with you?"

My eyes went directly to Terri and Cathy followed my gaze smiling. But for all the wrong reasons, Cathy looked Terri over and dismissed her. It was because I never dismissed Terri that I was looking directly at her, those eyes blazed with emotion. She was the more spirited of the girls and as such was the most likely to strike first and accept her punishment for doing so later. I wasn't within reach for when, not if Terri took a swing at Cathy and she would put her on her ass. Donna took a step forward and broke the mounting tension in the room that Cathy seemed to be totally oblivious of.

"I sure want to thank you, why sugar you've just gone to the very top of my Christmas card list."

I had never heard Donna speak in such a deep south accent before and it caught me totally by surprise more so now she had walked up to Cathy and put her arm around her.

"Honey you divorcing this man meant that I found him and I will wake every morning and thank you for it just before he climbs onto this body of mine and gives me yet another screaming orgasm. Darling girl I have been wet ever since I laid eyes on him, why he has given me more orgasms in the short time we've known each other than I have had in my adult life and that's saying something."

"That man just makes me wet simply by looking at me and I plan on looking forward to living the rest of my life with him inside me, darling he's a catch and I'm not going to let him out of my sight."

Cathy looked long and hard at Donna and then at me, I shrugged my shoulders. Cathy wriggled out from under Donna and stormed out the flat. No sooner had the door closed than Donna got onto her knees her head touching the apartment floor.

"Would you mind telling me what that was all about?"

"Please forgive me Master but she deserved it, I know you will punish me now but I don't care I hate her for what she did to you and I wanted to thank her for both of us finding you. I will always be your slave, but the woman in me needed to strike out at her."

Leaving Donna on her knees and looking at Terri, her hands now unclenched. She joined her sister on the floor, with a sigh of relief that this nightmare was finally over I sat on the floor in front of them, telling both of them to sit on their legs.

"Tell me what you have both learned from this."

Donna was first with her reply.

"Master I cannot forgive her and never will, she is evil beyond what I have witnessed in a person before. She cannot let go of you, she clearly doesn't love you yet despises the thought that anyone else can.

Nodding my head, Donna's words of wisdom just about summed Cathy up totally, I looked at Terri, there was a distance in her eyes still and I was worried. Donna felt her sisters unease and placed her hand in hers hoping to calm her, as we both watched a tear trickle down Terri's cheek and in one sentence summed all three of us up.

"Now I understand why we found each other."

markelly
markelly
2,562 Followers