The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone's starting to feel good," she mused. What gave me away? The fact that I was as hard as I had been since I was eighteen? The fact that I stopped breathing each time I was forced to wait for her next touch? The fact that my eyes were closed, my head back, and my entire body was tense? Observant girl, huh?

Her hand wrapped around my cock with her fingers slightly spread. Her hand felt cool against my urgent heat, and then, slowly she started to stroke. The sensations were so intense that I honestly don't know if I moaned, if I made sounds. I know that my body began to thrust beneath her fingers. Her strokes were maddeningly slow, but her grip was perfect. Her slender fingers squeezed with just the right force and gave a little friction as they slid over the head of my cock.

"So nice..." she paused. "I love how hard your cock gets. Tell me how it feels."

I've always used moans to tell my partner whether she's hitting the right spot, but I found it arousing, as if I needed to be more aroused, explaining to her how I felt.

"My cock's tingling. It feels so.... Good, oh god that feels good," I mumbled as her hand slid around the head of my cock. "I could cum so easily. Just a little faster and I'll cum. I'm so.... Ohhh so close..." My ass had left the couch as I attempted to press myself into her hands. "let me… please, let me touch you!" My hand had slid down to her leg, and was trying to retrace the path to her wetness. I was losing control.

"No baby," she said firmly. "Lay back and just feel this like I had to. I want to watch you cum." She sat a little further back as her hands continued to stroke me.

"It feels so good. Oh please... a little faster, please..." the last please coming out almost as a plaintive wail, stretched out, long and whispered with urgency.

"Are you on the edge? Are you going to cum?"

"Oh yes, I'm right there. Ohhh... I'm going to..."

"Don't cum yet baby. Hold it back, make it last."

"Ohhh, I can't, oh god.... can't help it... please" again that plaintive wail that told her I was completely in her control, I no longer had the ability, the will, to do anything other than follow the instructions that would take me beyond the pleasure that I was feeling, into that maelstrom of pleasure that I call my orgasm.

Her hand stopped. It didn't stop holding me, just stopped movement. The tingling pleasure waves were there, raging through my body, but I was stuck just beyond the point of no return. It felt as if I was cumming, but there was no spurting, no shots of pearly white cum, just this intense throbbing wave after wave. I needed to cum!

"Ohhhhhh please, let me shoot" almost demanding but still so full of need.

"Cum for me baby" and her hand resumed stroking, just that little bit faster, just that little bit tighter, and I began to shoot. Streaks of pleasure raced through my body. Flashes of light seem to play on the closed eyelids of my eyes. The flow from my cock felt like a stream instead of pulses of cum, the tingles were most intense. My whole body was involved in this cum. My hands clenched, my body arched, my legs shook, my toes curled, my face cringed in that agonizing mask that could be either extreme pain or extreme joy, and my neck threw my head back, as far as it could go.

As the tingles slowly left my body, the waves of my orgasm receding, my muscles relaxed in that after-orgasm afterglow. I finally reopened my eyes and looked deeply into hers. Her brown eyes were wide, watching me. She scanned my body from top to bottom and back again.

This time, when my hand slid around her neck there was no protest. She leaned in towards me and I pulled her close. Our lips met and I kissed her deeply.

After quickly cleaning up, I led her into the bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. "Now for that full massage you wanted." She rolled over onto her stomach as I slid my hands up her back to untie the ties of her top. My hands kneaded the muscles deeply and slid slowly downward, while I sat on the ass that I had ogled for day after day. I reached under her and opened the button at the top of her shorts. I moved them down over her hips and off her legs, followed quickly by her panties.

My hands grasped the cheeks of her ass and my fingers gently sank into the soft flesh covering well-toned muscles. My fingers so close to trailing over her lower lips but never quite touched. "Roll over Sweetness." I whispered in her ear. I got my first full view of her wonderful naked body, small but pert breasts, nipples erect at least a half inch long, light pink highlights. Her stomach was heaving, flat and tapered off into her pelvic region, a small square of hair, light, almost blond, thin in texture. Her lips also light pink but engorged, spread, and wet.

I gently traced her nipples, my touch as light as a breeze. My fingers trailed down her body as I leaned over to take her nipple gently into my mouth. I gave it a delicate suckling. As my tongue swabbed back and forth, teasing the nipple to its full length. My lips and tongue following my fingers as I slid down her body. My tongue stopped briefly after finding that her navel was another hidden erogenous zone.

"Oh, that feels so good, baby. Don't ever stop," she whimpered as my tongue traipsed over her sparse hair to flick lightly across her clit. I turned on her body so my head was down. I've always found I can work my tongue better from that angle, I don't know why. I licked around her clit, touching it with my tongue as her body arched off the bed, trying to force more intense contact. I felt her lips slide around my hardening member. Her mouth mimicked the hole penetrated by the probing of my tongue. My fingers slid in and found her incredibly wet, the mixture of my saliva with her natural juices. She tasted so good.

Ohhh... Baby please, please fuck me. Oh, I'm going to... Oh, fuck me." As her body rose from the bed she began so shake. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but I wanted her to cum again before I did. I slid my finger over her special spot, and her hips jerked. "Oh fuck! Ohhhh, that's good. I'm going to cum so hard baby. I want to feel you. Ohhh.... Cumming!" With a series of grunts and groans as she came, her body rhythmically tensing in slight shudders and jerks.

I was now fully hard as I turned and slid up her body. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the lips of her pussy. The moisture there lubricated the head as it slid over her opening and up over her clit. I gently thrust my hips, only to drag down over her lips once again. The tingles started as I felt her hand grip me, to slide a condom quickly down my length, and then to rub me more aggressively over her slit. She worked the head between her lips and settled it slightly inside her opening. I slid my cock into her just an inch as I raised up to look into her eyes. They were tightly shut but flew wide open as the head of my cock pierced inside. Her dark brown eyes were deep liquid pools as I slid into her.

I felt as if I had fallen into her, that I was being pulled into her as her walls gripped me. Her body was firm under me. Her hips thrust up against me as I plunged into her, and she would change the angle so I felt little resistance on the instroke. Then, on the outstroke, she would change the angle again as she squeezed me with a tightness I have never felt before. Her nipples rubbed against my chest lightly, just barely touching my skin, sliding through the sweat that was building as I supported my weight above her.

She had lost the ability to form words. The only sounds coming from her were grunts and long low moans. The moans grew to a crescendo and subsided only to rise again. I felt like Superman, having cum so recently, felt like I could last forever. Then I looked down into her face again. The mask of pleasure was more than I could handle. I almost shouted, "Ohhh, going to... oh god... Cumming...."

She squeezed me so tightly, pulling the cum from my cock as she came as well. I could feel a rush of fluid flow down over my balls as her arms held me tight, her heels locked behind my back, and she pressed me deep into her. Her body went absolutely rigid and began to shake. The tremors centered on her pussy that was wrapped so tightly around me. The sensations of cumming melded into one intense tingling feeling as I unloaded deeply into her. She slowly lowered her ass to the bed and I followed her keeping my cock deeply imbedded in her. With a few after-shudders, she returned to the here and now. She kissed my shoulder and I kissed hers. After wiping her hair back from her eyes, my lips met hers, kissing her mouth deeply as my member slowly deflated inside of her seemingly at the same rate my muscles lost their rigor.

"That felt so nice," she whispered in my ear. "I want to do it again, and again and again."

I could only laugh in response my lungs still clamoring for air as her breathing rapidly returned to normal. My last thought, as we both fell into a slumber, was how I was really going to enjoy this weekend, if I could only survive it.

12