The Beach

Story Info
Couple enjoy time at nudist beach.
1.6k words
4.05
43.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrive at the car park, which is a reasonable walk to our objective. It feels so good to have the warmth of the sun on us, and also to know that the sun will soon be warming all of your body, every inch of it.

I have spent the journey looking at you sitting next to me in the car. You are wearing a tee shirt with your bikini underneath. Calling it a bikini is probably an insult to manufacturers of those garments. String is more precise! Around your breasts, with two small triangles of white material that just about cover your nipples. String that disappears in the crack of your bottom, and barely covers your vagina. It took us a long time to find this bikini, I remember your look of excitement as you came out of the changing rooms to show me, and everyone else in the shop, the effect it had on you.

When we got home that night I showed you the effect it had on me. Especially after we had carefully removed each other's pubic hair to reveal ourselves totally. You had bought me a g-string too, which struggles to contain my penis, especially when I look at you

Our things for the day, towels, rugs to sit on, picnic and wine are in the boot of the car. I watch, smiling broadly, as you lean over (far too much) to get the bags out, showing your nearly nude bottom. Other beach goers are noticing you. I am proud to be with you.

Closing up the car, we move onto the path that heads towards the beach. As you walk, the movement of your body makes your tee shirt ride up, so that your ass spends most of it's time exposed, not helped by your decision to kick off your sandals, necessitating a complete bending over incident. And talking about incidents, if you keep on doing this, I will be needing to wash out my g-string as soon as I get to the beach! My cock feels free and is semi erect as I walk along, a site that is not wasted on you, and is probably making you even more playful!

We have chosen this beach, because it is nude, of course, and is also not generally frequented by families. The longer walk is worth the effort. It's a glorious day, a clear blue sky blends perfectly with the heat haze from the sea in our distance. You playful eyes tell me that you are looking forward to today.

Suddenly you stop, I ask you if anything is up. "Oh no lover" you reply, and pull your tee shirt over your head. As you do so, the edge of your nipples are revealed as the all too inadequate material of your bikini is stretched to the limit. You hand me your tee shirt, and without bothering to adjust the bikini straps we carry on. The looks you are getting are a sight to behold as you walk, proudly showing your beautiful body to anyone who wants to look at you. I am so happy to be the man who has you.

Soon enough we reach our destination, the beautiful white sandy beach is almost blinding on such a sunny day, but it is so pleasing to our eyes that they quickly adapt. Talking about pleasing, we start to see the naked bodies around us, looking at us as we look at them. We look for a place to put our towels, that will be seen by as many people as we can. There it is, the perfect spot!

We walk over to our chosen area, I am so proud to see how many men (and some women) are looking at your gorgeous body. I am looking forward to what I know is about to happen. You throw your bag down, and quickly find your towel to lay it on the ground. Unlike many people, who then get undressed while they are sitting on the ground, you then stand up again, and facing the people, not the sea, you start to unhook your bra strap. Your breasts fall free, I see your nipples are already erect.

You then lean over to place the bag in your bag, it is clear that you do not intend to let clothes interfere with your body today. The you stand back up again, topless, showing everyone your magnificent breasts. I am resting on my elbows on our towel, watching you. Your eyes fix on me as you slowly and very deliberately hook your thumbs into your g-string panties and move them down, gradually bringing more of your smooth mound into my view, and everyone else's too...

To add to the excitement, you turn round and carry on pushing your panties down, the more you bend over, the more of your ass is exposed, until you are nearly bent double, and we can all see your puckered anus and your moist smooth shaven pussy lips pouting at us, wanting me to open them and fill them, both of them. As you kick your panties off, you even open your legs wider so we can see more. You look at me between your legs with a huge grin on your face. Especially as you see my penis twitching to get out of my g-string. You're a temptress!

You turn round to look at me and our audience, completely nude. I almost think I hear applause, and I am not at all surprised.

You flop down on the rug beside me and kiss me openly. "Your turn now lover" you coo. I stand up, with my hardening penis clearly stretching the material of my g-string. To make matters worse (or better), you face me and open your legs wide, so I can see right up to your swollen pussy lips. I can see they are wet, and the casual rubbing of your fingers through them, shows me how turned on you are.

I look at you and start to ease my g-string off my cock. By now, I am hard and I have to hold my penis to persuade the material to part with my manhood. I keep one hand on my cock and slowly masturbate as you watch me, the other hand pushing my g-string down to my feet. I notice people around us pointing to me as they see that my penis is erect and that I too am completely shaved, the smoothness of my skin around my cock juxtaposing with my generally hairy body.

I smile at you as we watch each other touching ourselves. I move to sit down next to you. "Like it?" I ask you.

"I want it" you reply.

But not yet, as I tell you that you must have full sun protection as I lean over to get the oil from our bag. "Mmmmm" is all I hear in reply, as I ask that you turn over for me to do your back.

I take a minute to sink in the luxury of looking at your bare body, your back and your rounded bottom. I see that you have lain with your feet apart. You know that I must ensure that you are fully protected.....

I kneel alongside you, my erect penis standing before me, as I apply copious amounts of oil to my hand, transferring it to your back. I rub it lovingly into your upper and lower back, your skin soon becoming oiled and glistening in the sun, the oil mixing with your natural perspiration in the warm heat of the sun. I get a load more oil on my hand as I move down to your bottom.

I lather the oil into your buttocks, then move behind you so that I can concentrate on making sure you are fully oiled, placing one hand on each buttock. As I rub the oil into you, I ease your cheeks apart to expose your anus and the crack of your ass. I gradually move my hands nearer to your bottom crack and then start to run my finger up and down your bottom. You respond by opening your legs even wider to me and raising your stomach to open yourself to me every further. I get even more oil and then rub my fingers around the rim of your anus. You moan as I do this, and you push into me as I push my index finger into you. From my vantage point I can clearly see my finger being swallowed by your anus as I insert it deeper and deeper into you, until only my knuckle is showing.

"More?" I ask you.

"Oh God yes" is all you can reply as I part your bottom more to allow another of my fingers to invade your anus. I start to finger fuck your ass, long movements deep into you. I withdraw and lay forward, pushing my penis against you. You are so wet and open that your anus takes my cock easily. I pause as I allow you to get used to my cock, but soon enough you are relaxing. and I lay on top of your back, by so doing fully penetrating your anus. We move together, your body meeting my downward thrusts. I see you move your fingers to your pussy so that you can masturbate as we fuck.

Your movements tell me that you are cumming, so I increase my pumping of your anus. We cum together, my sperm deep inside your bowels. We flop down and lay still, satiated, but not for long...