The Beach

Story Info
She shows off husband in public.
993 words
3.94
74.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers

It was the first really warm and sunny day of the summer and perfect for an excursion to the beach. Cloe packed a lunch and told Mark they were going for a picnic. She drove, but not to their usual place.

“Where are you going?” he inquired.

“You’ll see” was the evasive response.

They arrived and set out on a long path through the dunes until it broke onto a scenic expanse of sand and sea, blue sky and warm sun, a light breeze and calm waters. They set up camp and enjoyed their meal.

Cloe stripped off her summer shirt and shorts to reveal a bikini underneath and made preparations to lay out in the sun.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” she said.

“What do you mean?” Mark answered.

“Take off your clothes” she said bluntly.

“But I don’t have a suit” he said.

“I know,” she smiled, “that’s why we came to a nude beach.”

Seeing he had little choice but to comply he stripped off his shirt and leaned back to remove his shorts as well.

“Oh no you don’t,” she said suddenly, “stand up and take them off. Move in front of me so I can see you against the ocean in the background and bend over so I can get a good look at your ass.”

He did as instructed and felt himself getting erect under her gaze. Somewhat awkwardly he knelt down and crawled to lay face down on the blanket.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she asked.

“What should I be doing?” he said, again answering her with a question.

“Well first you should be rolling over so everyone can see your cock and second you should be more responsive to my commands.”

He rolled over and immediately felt the warm sun on his scrotum and the breeze across his cock. His cock sprang up like a tree sapling on steroids. He remained hard for several minutes and draped an arm over his head to shield himself from passersby.

When he was again flaccid Cloe said, “let’s go in the water. Help me up.”

He jumped up and reached a hand down to assist her.

Ignoring his hand she reached passed it and grabbed his cock instead. She pulled once to move into a sitting position and again to climb onto her feet. As they walked across the beach she started pinching his ass, causing him to swell again. He jogged for the water hoping to hide his obvious state of arousal, which was bouncing and swaying as he ran; he then dove headlong into the cool water - his white ass surfacing a few yards from shore.

It felt sensational to be naked in the water and he remained semi-hard while they frolicked and swam, fondling each other under the cover of the water. Cloe stroked his erection to fullness and said, “that was naughty of you to run into the water. Let’s go back onto the beach and this time you’re to walk slowly. Understand?”

She tugged forcefully on his cock as she said this last word and continued leading him firmly in hand.

He hesitated as they got closer to shore and inquired if she planned on releasing his member.

“When I’m good and ready” she replied sternly. And she held him like that until the water was only at his knees. Anyone in the vicinity could easily have seen her dragging him by the cock towards the beach.

The walk to the towels was excruciating for him. His erection was on complete display, his balls hung down despite his time in the water, and Cloe had wrapped her arm around his waist and had a hand on his buttock, stoking his cheek as they went.

After they lay down, he face up of course, Cloe sat up and removed her top. Her breasts swung free and she began applying baby oil all over her body. Mark watched them jiggle and sway, and press against her legs as she oiled her calves. She lay on her back and then squirted the oil directly on her breasts.

Her nipples were as large as he had ever seen them and his cock ached desperately. A large drop appeared at its tip and he felt like it was a lighthouse beacon that could be seen for miles around. This was, without a doubt, her intent to begin with.

His hard-on subsided and his cock lay across him, but his low hanging balls were now well oiled with his own juices, which had been trickling out of him in a continuous stream. Cloe felt it was time for the grand finale.

She spun around so that her feet faced Mark’s head, lifted up her buttocks, and slipped off her bikini bottom. Mark was stunned and sat up instantly, gazing directly at her fully exposed cunt. She parted her legs further allowing him to see the inner folds of her womanhood. The tip of her clitoral hood glistened in the sunlight revealing the level of her excitement.

This was too much for him to take and he absentmindedly stroked his once again upright cock. Cloe rolled onto her stomach, but kept an arm underneath her so that she could rub her cunt. She splayed her legs even wider and held her lips open for Mark to see. She watched him as he watched her.

She knew that he thought he was being discreet, but anyone who looked could see him jerking-off while looking at her. Moreover they couldn’t see her. They were both masturbating, but she was the one being discreet. He was doing it in full public view.

Hence her orgasm came on quickly and she throatily whispered that he should come too. For once this afternoon there was no hesitation on his part. He shot gobs of semen into the sand much to the amusement of his wife, but also for the nearby onlookers.

phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers