The Beach

Story Info
You have a romantic glimpse of the beach.
1.4k words
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I see you I am overwhelmed by your warmth. The smile on your face is so infectious, spreading to all those around you ..like a fire spreading through dry grass.

I find myself cheerful and full of energy and wanting to say things ..I know I could/should not say.. so I thought perhaps I would leave you an escape to ponder in a quiet moment.

I go to bed each night and think about you ..let me tell you of such a night ...

I am laying there ..I think to myself .. If I made love to you ..what would I want to do ... and I imagined how you might react ..what you would feel like ..how you would smell ... what your lips would taste like ...

The thought of you and I on our white sandy beach keeps coming to my mind.. The warm sand tickling between our toes.. it really is a perfect evening ..I imagine you wearing a white one piece swimsuit ..with a silk wrap draping over your shoulders ..wavering in the gentle breeze.. hiding just enough of your body to make me wonder... we walk slowly arms around each others waists ..my hand low on your back .. as close as I dare ..

After some time we find a nice spot ..lay down a blanket made for two, I sit down and you in turn sit down in front of me ..leaning back against me for support .. I am so exhilarated from the closeness ..

The sun is setting over the ocean ... the glow shimmers across the water hypnotizing us as it seems to be alive dancing with an energy of its own..we pause ..watching intently.. it seems we are completely alone ..no one else in the world exists ..only us and this mysterious dance of the setting sun..

I pull my attention away from the shimmering ocean ..because something more beautiful calls to me ...I look upon you ..you don't notice me admiring you ..such a beauty.. full of grace ..you continue to watch the setting sun .. I feel myself drawn to you like a moth to a light ...I slowly bring my hand up and brush away a small wisp of hair hanging over the edge of your eye .... my action breaks the trance you are in ..and you slowly turn your head to look my way ..as you begin to turn you feel my warm breathe upon your neck ..then my lips touching down.. kissing your neck softly ..you pause enjoying the feeling...

I put my hands on your shoulders ...you do not object ...then I start to explore your neck and shoulders with my hands.. just feeling.. your eyes closed and your head tilted back a lil ..

I continue with soft kisses on your neck ... and you sigh a little sigh ...I continue to kiss and nibble your neck ..your shoulders ..you smell intoxicating ...

I love to kiss ..and nibble ..so I have to spend some time ... I began to tease you ...kissing closer and closer to your lips ... never actually kissing you fully ..just nibbling ..

My hands all the while ..are exploring your back ..then I find them slipping around to the flat of your stomach ...my lips continuing to kiss and nibble all the while ....

We slowly slip around to face each other and I pause for a moment admiring you ..lost in your eyes .. lost in the beauty which has captivated me from the very first time I seen your smile ..... you lay back... your hands outstretched above your head ...a look of knowing over your face ..you know you have me ... and for the moment anyway ..you let me explore your body ...

You lay on your back ...savoring my touch.. your eyes closed ..a small grin on your face ... I am slow to proceed ...I find myself admiring your beauty once again ...your are an enticing woman ...so beautiful ..so sexy ... everything about you ...makes me hunger..

I lean over you and kiss my way back to your neck ... you can feel my warm breath ...causing goose bumps to appear on your arms ... my lips touch down on your neck ..kissing nibbling ..biting a lil .. I kiss under your chin ...again ..so close to our lips touching for the first time .. you find you can't be teased no more ..you want to know ..you need to know ... you move you head and our lips brush softly then they embrace ..

The kiss is ..electric .. we start slow ..testing one another .. biting each others lips ...your arms surround my neck ... and you pull me in harder .. passion getting the better of you ... you decide to just let yourself go ..it feels so right...

Our tongues dance with one another ...and we are both lost in our kiss ...seemingly unable to be satisfied ... some how ..in the distraction ...my hands have slipped the straps on your white swim suit over your shoulders ...

My hands are touching your bare skin .. and I hesitate a lil ...perhaps it is unbelievable I get to feel such soft skin ... you can feel my heart ...pounding .. you can sense my nervousness ...

My hands slowly roam every where ..exploring your softness ..after some time they move upwards ..around your breasts ... not quite touching your nipples.. that are now hard ..

Breaking our kiss ... I begin to kiss down your neck ... and your shoulders ... nibbling and biting my way ..closer to your nipples ...

As my lips close over your nipple ...sucking gently ...my hands continue to roam your body..I cannot get enough of your soft skin ...

I suck on each of your nipples ..kissing my way from one to the other ..then desire to kiss your mouth overwhelms me ... I find I cannot kiss you enough ..it feels so right ..tastes so good ...

We kiss for some time ..my hand caresses your cheek ..I feel so lucky to be here ..with you ...all I want to do is give you pleasure ...

I kiss and nibble.. starting at your neck ..working my way lower ..stopping for a second at your breasts ...I kiss lower ..to your belly button ..I so love belly buttons ..a nibble and a kiss ...your stomach is so flat ..like a model ... meanwhile my hand slides down your thigh ...your leg are firm and strong ... I continue to explore ...

My hand teases you ..in between your thighs ... close to where you find your self wanting pressure ...

I kneel close you your body ...and start to pull on your suit.. wanting it off ..needing it off ... you open your eyes for a moment ..as you give me your approval ....your suit disappears ...

My heart starts to pound like it is going to come out of my chest ... looking upon your naked body ... your are a dream ....a fantasy ...come true ...

After admiring you for some time .. I lean in to kiss you again ... I have come to love kissing those soft lips ... my hands touch your bare legs ..and you can hear me breathing deeper...you can feel my heart beating ...you know you have captured me with your beauty

I kiss lower and lower past your belly button ... I kiss your thighs ..my lips brush lightly over your sex ...your so very wet now ..you ache to feel my tongue ...

I lay between your legs and tease you ..not touching your clit ..and just lightly licking and kissing ....you taste sweet.

I lick all around your clit ...and continue to tease until your hands find the back of my head ....they direct my tongue to your clit...you can't take anymore ...

Under your direction, I am a lover that can take directions, I continue to pleasure you in the way you like it best ... your hips begin to lift ..and you begin to squirm ..your getting closer ... the moment nears ..and then it happens ... it is so very powerful ... your lips let my name escape .. and with that sound I feel exultation... your strength ebbs and you slip into a rest .... I produce some lotion and begin to massage your body ... letting you regain your composure.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reunion Ch. 01 You meet at your old high school.in Erotic Couplings
The Meeting Couple first meeting at a public restaurant.in Erotic Couplings
The Beach Story Their trip to a secluded beach.in Erotic Couplings
It Was A Perfect Night Beach loving, how it should be.in Erotic Couplings
Ransy's Fantasy Coming home has never been like this before.in Group Sex
More Stories