The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers

Beth's flaming red hair was matched by the golden red of her sister's mane. Both of them had bodies worth killing for though Diane was probably a tad heavier than Beth's 110 pounds. I was sure that the tits were almost the same size, but once again I was wrong. I just needed some time to find that out. I have to tell you that I am a complete sucker for redheads, especially if they are truly redheads as Beth had already proven to be.

As I watched, Beth's sister rolled over and opened a pair of very blue eyes. "You must be the room service that I ordered last night."

"And you must be Diane of the golden hair."

"You got it pal. If you're the owner of this hotel, I want to complain about the accomodations and the room service."

I chuckled a bit. "Well, I am the owner and the complaints are duly noted and will be taken up with the appropriate staff whenever they report for duty."

"Beth told me you were a wise ass. She wasn't wrong."

"I've been accused of being worse and considering how badly I treated her, I deserve to be called a wise ass and much worse. Are you up for some breakfast?"

"Let me get Beth up. Hey! Wake up sleepyhead. Room service decided to fill the order after all."

Beth moaned as she rolled over. She groaned when she saw me standing there looking down on the two of them. "OK, I know. We'll be on our way. Sorry to have used your deck for a bedroom, but we didn't have any place else to go."

"Money run out?"

"Never had any to begin with, at least not enough for a vacation around here."

"Why'd you tell me you were at the Beachcomber?"

"Well, I was in enough hot water with you already, so I figured what the hell, maybe one more small lie wouldn't hurt and you'd think I had some money and connections."

"Come on. I'll fix us all something. I've eaten already, but I'll join you for a cup of coffee."

"Are you sure? You were ready to have me arrested for trespassing yesterday."

"I'm sure. Now up and at 'em. Bathroom is the first door on the left if you need to freshen up."

Beth made a beeline for the bathroom and, in her haste, forgot to completely shut the door. I could hear the tinkle she made as she relieved her bladder. Diane hung back and looked me over as I looked her over.

"You're not half bad looking for an older man, you know that?"

"Well, thanks--I think!"

"I can see you like what you are looking at too."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. A good stiff dick is a dead give-away."

"Sorry. It seems to have a mind of its own sometimes."

"Don't be sorry." Diane came closer and reached out her hand, grasping my hardening dick through my gym shorts. "Hey, I like what I feel in my hand. I wonder how it will feel in my pussy."

"I can give you a demonstration if you'd like."

"I bet you would Mr. MacKenzie. Diane, it's your turn to use the bathroom."

Diane gave my cock a squeeze and said "Keep it hard until I get back and I'll take you up on your offer."

"Do you always try to fuck the girls that come into your house?"

"Beth, I only fuck them when they want it. Your sister looks and talks like she wants to feel my dick stir around inside her cunt. If she's willing, I'll be more than happy to oblige her."

"Like hell!"

"OK. I admit that I did not behave very well towards you before. Let's bury the hatchet."

"Oh the hatchet is buried already. I just want some of that meat hanging between your legs for myself."

"There's more than enough for both of you either separately or together, makes no difference to me. But first, you two must be famished so sit down and have some breakfast."

The girls sat facing each other with me in between and to one side of them. As they ate, we kept up a bit of small talk and both of them took turns running a hand over my prick, the prick that was going to fill their cunts as my food had filled their bellies. Pushing her plate away, Diane reached behind herself and untied the bra holding her breasts high on her chest. When she pulled her bra away, her breasts may have given up an inch or two to gravity, but they remained bouncing high on her chest. Beth did the same with her bra and I noticed that her breasts were a bit larger but no less firm than Diane's. Then, as if they had rehearsed the moves, they both stood up and dropped their bikini bottoms. They were both natural redheads and though Diane kept her pussy hair trimmed shorter than Beth, my cock rose in appreciation. They both reached over and pulled my gym shorts off me, letting them drop at my feet. I stepped out of them and nodded towards the bedroom.

"We'll be much more comfortable in there, I think."

"OK with us. A soft bed would be nice right now."

We went into my bedroom and flopped in a pile of arms and legs in the center of the king size bed. The sun streamed through the gauze drapery and highlighted the red of the two girls' beautiful hair. Diane was not in the least bit shy about grabbing my cock and pulling me close to her body. My mouth found a lovely tit prying at my lips and I gently sucked the nipple, nursing at what had to be at least a C cup breast. Beth was a bit more reserved in her approach and then it hit me. These two were supposed to be sisters. I had no idea if they had ever considered incest as part of their lovemaking. From Beth's reaction, I didn't think it had.

My hands were busy with two very wet and hot pussies. I finger fucked them until they made squishing sounds and they were both moaning. Diane pulled my cock to her cuntlips and wrapped her ankles behind my back pulling me into her body in one thrust. I went balls deep inside her and she held me there while she caught her breath which had been coming in gasps and pants. Beth rolled us both over so that Diane was now on top and sank her pussy right over my mouth. My tongue was in heaven. My nose was overloaded with a very intoxicating smell of raw female sex. The honey I was slurping up was like the finest, smoothest Scotch I had ever put in my mouth and hardened my already hard pole poking into Diane's steamy depths.

Diane began a gentle up and down motion mixed with an occasional pubic grind that soon had me ready to flood her cunny with my hot baby-making sauce. Before I could cum, Diane lifted herself off my cock and rolled away allowing Beth to have a turn. Beth impaled herself on my dick and Diane lowered her pouting nether lips to my mouth. If I thought that Beth had tasted like the best nectar available, I was being treated to another version that was just as good if not better.

Diane wasn't satisfied with just sitting on my face and letting me lick her horney slit. She did her grinding routine and I soon found my nose poking into her backdoor. I moved my face only an inch or two and stuck my tongue where my nose had been. Diane moaned and flooded my chin with a large quantity of hot girl cum. That put me over the edge and I erupted inside Beth's cunt, filling it with my hot sperm as I thrust as deep into her body as I could go. She had been incredibly tight when I first entered her, but her vaginal muscles went into spasms that almost squeezed my cock off at the root.

They both collapsed beside me on the bed.

"Damn, John. Where did you get all that cum?"

"That's nothing, Beth. I can cum like that four and five times a day at least."

"Diane, I think we are going to fuck this guy's brains out and then come back for horny seconds."

"Yeah, Beth, do you think he can handle two nymphomaniacs?"

"I don't know. How about it, John? Can you handle the two of us?"

"I'll die trying or succeed beyond your wildest dreams. Shall we find out?"

"Well, you can fuck Diane for now. I want to catch the light and finish that painting I was working on." As I grimaced she added "Don't worry. I'll be back for more. It's just that Diane needs to get some cum in her as badly as I needed my dose." With that she swung her legs over the side of the bed and waggled her ass through the doorway.

Diane brought my attention back to sex by inhaling my semi-flaccid cock far into her throat. The girl had talent and soon had me hard as a piece of steel ready to shoot another gigantic load of sperm into a receptive mouth. But, I had other plans for that load and it didn't include being swallowed into her stomach. I wanted to plant it as deep as I could between her legs. I gently disengaged my cock from the vacuum that was threatening to draw my cum up from my toes and flipped Diane down onto her stomach. I pulled up at her hips and positioned my dick at the entrance to her love hole. A gentle poke found me balls deep in her amazingly tight pussy. I could feel her inner muscles working on my cock, trying to pull it deeper and deeper inside her despite the fact that my nutsack would never fit. The pressure finally sucked the cum out of my balls and I could feel the rush as it roared along the length of my prick and deep inside Diane's hot pussy.

I held my cock as deep inside Diane as I could unltill it started to go soft on me and finally plopped out trailing a stream of sperm behind it. I quickly ducked my head and started slurping up the mixture of our juices causing Diane to moan even louder and to spasm one last time before she went totally limp and passed out. I covered her naked body with a sheet and let her sleep. Getting to my feet I walked into the den and poured a good double shot of Royal Lochnagar and took it out to the deck to drink.

Looking down on Beth's naked body made me horny all over again, but I decided to let her paint for awhile. The wait would also serve to recharge my libido and allow my balls to make more baby cream. I leaned back on my deck chair and closed my eyes. When I awoke, the sky was a rosy red with sunset and Beth was washing my cock and balls with her tongue. My nose picked up the aroma of food being cooked, but the sensations coming from between my legs overcame any other physical hunger I may have had.

"Mmmmm. That's nice, sweetheart. Yeah, right there just behind th crown. Oh, yeah, you found the spot."

Beth looked up and smiled around my cock. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sunset which was almost as red as her hair. Her mouth and tongue had me as hard as steel and she lifted her mouth from my cock replacing it with her cunt which slid over my prick as if I had been greased with butter.

"Did you finish your painting?"

"Uh huh. I sure did. Now I'm going to make you as sore as you've ever been in your life. Diane's cooking supper for us."

"What are we having?"

"Hot pussy and hardened cock."

"I mean for supper."

"Diane found the fixings and is doing the cooking. She told me how you ate her pussy after you had cum. I wish I could have seen that."

"Maybe you can feel it instead."

"Hmmmmm. Maybe."

Beth moved in small, slow circles on my lap and swayed in time to an invisible and inaudible musical beat. I reached up and cupped her tits kneading them gently and rolling the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers until she started panting. The tempo increased and I knew I was beginning to get to her. Her pussy got even slicker than it had been and her hair started flying in ten directions all at once. I started humping my dick deeper into her cunt and the cum started its journey once again. I stood up and laid Beth down in the chair, never withdrawing my dick from her spasming pussy. Then I felt the ultimate rush as my cock spewed its hot sperm deep inside her receptive womb. As my dick softened, I pushed my face in between Beth's legs and slurped up the creamy mixture of my sperm and her female secretions. She moaned in ecstacy and spasmed one last time holding my mouth tight to her quim.

Diane looked at us and said "If you two are quite done fucking, dinner is just about on the table. By the time you get done washing up it should be ready to eat."

I beat Beth to the bathroom only because her legs were still too rubbery for her to stand on. As I left, she entered and closed the door behind her.

"Your sister seems to have really changed her attitude since this morning."

"My sister? You think Beth is my sister?"

"Well, isn't she? She called you her sister."

"She told you that?"

"Yes, she did."

"John, there's something the three of us have to talk about after supper. Don't push it for now or the mood will be broken and may never be fixed."

"OK. I will wait until after supper, but something tells me that I'm in for some kind of surprise."

"Oh, you're in for a surprise all right. I just don't know how you are going to react to it, that's all. Beth why don't you sit over there, honey?"

"What were you two talking about?"

"John and I were discussing you, but I told him it would have to wait until after supper."

"Are you sure about this Diane?"

"Yes, Beth. It'll be all right. Now let's have something to eat. I'm starved."

We made small talk until the meal was over. Diane and Beth cleared the remains of our culinary assault and poured me a very generous dollop of my scotch whiskey. Diane fixed them both a gin and tonic and we all sat down on the deck wearing nothing more than smiles all around.

OK, Diane, what's this all about? Beth says you are her sister and you are saying Beth isn't your sister."

"First, John, did you enjoy today? Did you enjoy fucking Beth? Was she hot enough for you?"

"Very much so, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"It has everything to do with what we have to tell you. Beth isn't my sister. That's a story we fabricated and decided we would use if we ever found ourselves in the situation that we found ourselves in today."

"OK. You're not related."

"I didn't say that."

"Then you are related?"

"Yes, but not as two sisters. Beth is my brother. Her real name is Paul. She underwent a sex change operation about two years ago and has just now started coming out of her shell when it comes to men getting intimate with her. In fact, you are the first man that has ever made love to her."

"You're pulling my leg right? I fucked her. I sucked her tits. Damn it, I ate her pussy after we fucked."

"Yes, you did. Remember the other day when she wouldn't let you get anywhere near her body with your cock?"

"Yeah."

"She was scared that she wouldn't pass muster as a woman."

"She passed muster with flying colors. I would never have guessed that Beth had been a man."

Beth had been silent up to this point. "I was also afraid of what you might say if you found out."

"Beth, my dear, you are one great fucking lady. I can understand why you and Diane may have been a bit scared of my reaction, but...why did you pick me in the first place?"

"Your house was remote and we had been checking you out for about a week or so before we even left home together. Diane came down her last month to look the place over and you seemed to be a rather nice guy from what she could see."

"Well, I sure didn't see her."

"She didn't want you to see her."

"That's right John. My job was to try to find somebody I thought would be good for Beth's first try in fucking like a woman."

"Pour me another shot of scotch will you? Nah--better make that a triple." Diane stirred herself from her seat and walked past me wiggling her hips.

"So, John, are you going to toss us out on our ears?"

"No, Beth, I'm not. In fact, if you're horny enough, I want to fuck you again."

"Really?"

"Really. But, if we are going to do this, we have to do this right. You and Diane are welcome to stay for as long as you want to stay. The only conditions are that we never again lie to each other about anything and that all three of us agree to fuck each other silly whenever one or more of the others wants it. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Diane?"

"Agreed. We have to close up our home in New York and settle some business, but we will be more than happy to live with you under those conditions."

"Good. Now, I promised Beth the next fuck, but my mouth is still available to eat your pussy, Diane."

"Sounds good to me." I put my cock deep into Beth's manufactured pussy and groaned as Diane sat on my face. Was this heaven or what?

That was three years ago and in the entire three years we have fucked and sucked each other daily. We wear no clothing unless we are going out somewhere or are expecting company which isn't often since we tend to stay to ourselves. And, I no longer have need for a string of girlfriends to keep me satisfied.

Diane and Beth enjoy eating each other out as much as I enjoy eating them. They both love anal and I have learned to take a strap-on dildo up my anus without any discomfort as well. So what if Beth started life as a male. She was all female now and that is what counts, at least as far as the three of us are concerned.

My private section of beach will soon hear the wailings of our first born. Diane is expecting about Easter and Beth is already planning on spoiling our child rotten. If it's a boy, we've decided that we're going to name him Paul.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
388 Followers
12