The Beach

Story Info
You spend a hot day at the beach.
1.1k words
3.82
17.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

How we really needed a holiday. The year just seemed to be fraught with difficulties and stresses but when you think of it when was it ever really easy. I had chosen our holidays this year, a tropical island, clean empty beaches and warmth and of course lots of jokes about me wanting the all over tan.

Of course the first day was exploring and just finding that we were one of very few. I had convinced you to join me on a picnic on a deserted beach. We had some food and drink, the sun , the sea and each other. I quickly took off my clothes to enjoy the feel of the sun and wind on my body. You kept your bikini bottoms on since you did not feel my desire for a tan, also as you said you had some modesty.

The water was lovely and cool and refreshed us wonderfully which was what we wanted. Then it was to our meal and champagne. Sleepily I lay in the sun letting the mood lead my into a lethargic sleep, you by my side. We had slathered ourselves with sunscreen and so shone in the sun oiled and sedate.

My dream was sensuous and arousing, I felt as though my cock lay in a warm, moist pussy. Thrusting in and out of that welcoming orifice. Then I awoke and soon looking down saw you sucking on my hard cock, your tongue circling and stroking my head. Without thought I held my hands on your head, you looked up and said " so you are up sleepy head" with that sexy grin I find arousing.

By this time I was so deep in your mouth and my need that all I could do was grunt. Then I was spurting my cum into your mouth,you swallowed and allow some to run down your chin. Finally my cock shrinks and I kiss your mouth tasting my cum on it. I see that you are naked.

You push me onto my back and straddle my body, my cock growing as you let your wet pussylips running along my cock. Soon so soon it is hard again wanting you, needing you. You slide the head of my cock between your lips and then as I beg you, as I try to thrust into you, you slide my cock deep into your pussy.

You ride me, a naked Amazon taking my hard, strong cock into you. I thrust again and again into you. Then you cum, your back arching with the pleasure you feel. With my cock still hard and my body in desperate need of orgasm I pull you over onto the blanket and pin you to the sand. My cock still deep in you I thrust harder and deeper into you. I kiss you passionately and grind against your clit and into your ready pussy that grips and pulses around my hard cock.

I feel you cum again and I savagely ram my cock into you, strong, hard movements and my cock slides in and out of you in the desperate rhythm of passion. Then I cum, I thrust hard into you again and again spurting my hot cum into your waiting pussy, filling you. As I thrust into you, you cum again.

We collapse and after a time we stir and finally laughing I pull you to your feet and naked we run into the clear blue sea. Swimming we wash the cum from our bodies. Watching you I think of a mermaid, a siren to drive me to despair with the need and lust for you. I swim closer to you and take you into my arms since we are only waist deep.

My hands hold your breasts, pinching and holding your hard nipples. My lips and teeth nibbling at your ears and neck. I push open your legs and curl them around the back of my legs. A hand snakes between your legs and strokes gently between your legs then harder at your clit. The warm water helping sustain my erection.

You let me hold you off the sand as my cock slid into your pussy. We dance in the water as I float you up and down my shaft. My hardness sliding into your ready pussy. Your groans adding to our water ballet and then you cum. As you cum I thrust harder into you, your body held against mine.

My cock bursts with cum into your pussy, pulling from you I see my white cum floating in the sea. We kiss entwined in the water. I rise from the water and grab our clothes and towels and race to the Buro on the cliff above us. I hear you cursing me as naked you climb the path till you join me naked on the sun deck.

My God I am so horny and my cock seems to be constantly hard. Both of us seem to be held in a spell as we kiss passionately and you push on my shoulders.

With the wood warm beneath my feet, I hold you in my arms and slide down your body until on my knees I part your legs and push you against the wooden fence. I pull your legs around over my shoulders and I lick along your salty pussylips. Push my tongue in and out of your pussy growing wetter with my attention. I pull your pussylips apart and lick around your swollen clit and suck hard on it. The screams that rise from your throat tell me that I am hitting the right spot with you.

Your juices squirt into my mouth as you cum again. Your cries echoing into the sea. I lick you clean and taking you on my shoulders I take you to the sun bed lay you on it and pulling my body up your body, golden from the sun, I thrust my cock hard and wanting you into that pussy that I need so much.

I rock my cock in and out of your pussy, a pussy gushing and overflowing in juice. A pussy that I thrust into. I thrust deep and hard into your sensitive flesh. I am so sensitive from our lovemaking that it takes little for me to cum. My cum shoots into your pussy as you cum again at the same time.

We end in each others arms and finally rise aching and groaning to have a much needed shower. The spell of sea and sun finally reaching us and we enjoy the feel of our naked bodies.....

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers