The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh, this is torture," she cried out.

Ben continued his assault on her clit. She was so very, very close, when suddenly she felt his teeth. About the time his teeth bit down into that tender bud, he slid a third finger deep inside her. Janet came off the bed with both hips. She screamed loudly as the orgasm ripped through her body. Her body bucked beneath his mouth and her juices flooded his hand. She sounded like she was crying as she came. Ben knew though that this is how she sounded when she really came. He continued to bite that pearl a little more as he wanted her to truly get the most out of this. Janet knew if he kept biting her she would lose consciousness, or so she thought. His fingers did not stop. Ben kept the movement in and out of the spasming barrier, and his teeth kept scraping that swollen bud. It was solid and swollen. It was in perfect shape to pierce. He continued playing with her for another five minutes or so, and then stopped.

Ben moved up her body, and in one swift motion was buried to the hilt inside her tight, honey-coated opening. She cried out again as his girth stretched her so wide. God, she was smooth and fine. The one thing that always amazed him was how constricted she was, and how snug he felt inside her. His lips found hers, and she could taste her sweetness on him. Their tongues played like dolphins in the surf. His cock moved in and out slowly. He pushed forward and pulled out gently. He continued to yield and resist inside her. Her legs lifted and allowed him even deeper access. His teeth found her neck and she felt him bite her there. She loved it when he bit her. Ben could feel her fingers on his back. She dragged her nails down his back lightly. She knew she could not leave any marks. He trusted her, as she did him. They had a perfect situation that was enjoyable for them both. Ben wanted to bury himself in her abysmal well. He wanted her ass so badly. Janet stopped him. She whispered something in his ear, and he stopped dead inside her.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Untie me, lover. I want to give you a gift," she replied.

Ben withdrew carefully, not wanting to lose his erection or to cum by accident. He untied her from the headboard. His eyes never left hers as she looked deeply into his. Then, with a smile, she turned over. She placed her head down upon the pillow and allowed her ass to press high up toward the ceiling. His heart about stopped. He knew what she was offering now. He was in total shock. He did not think she would ever let him do this. She was always telling him he was too thick for her. She pulled something out from under the pillow and he saw that it was the bottle of anal ease. He almost came just at the thought of going inside that ass. He was speechless. He leaned forward and kissed her shoulder. His lips moved down her back, and he even kissed the pale half moons of her ass.

Janet knew he would be surprised, and she was so joyful for the look that his eyes gave her. She knew this was special to him, and would be for them. She felt his fingers slide into her tunnel and pull forth her essence. She could feel his fingers sliding past her puckered hole, coating it with her own cum. She then felt the coldness of the anal ease. She jumped when it was applied to her hole. Janet halfway screeched as it chilled her. Ben chuckled a little at this. He then began to work the anal ease into her ass. He lubed her well, and made sure to stretch her a little before he even attempted to place his member there. The time neared, as he was able to put three fingers in and past her muscle. He held his fingers in her ass and opened her. He thrust forward, placing the head at her entrance, and felt her tense immediately.

"Relax, honey. If you don't relax it will hurt, and I do not want to hurt you. If you don't want to do this, I will stop. I do not have to have this," Ben said.

"No Ben, I want to give this to you. I want to share this with you. I trust you, and I know you will stop if I cannot handle it at this time," She replied.

Ben kissed her back again. He waited patiently until he felt her relax. He moved the head between his fingers until his head was at the tightest stricture. Removing his fingers helped her adjust to his girth. He waited. The fingers of his other hand moved around to her clit and began to rub it gently. He could hear her moaning and her breathing pick up as her pleasure and need built swiftly. He felt her relax and he pressed forward and stopped again. He continued to play with her and move forward when she would relax. It took about five minutes, but finally he was all the way in, and she had not cried out in pain at all. He played with her some more, and then felt her pull away and then move back onto him. She started the rhythm, so he knew she was ready. His hands rested on the rise of her hips. He then slapped her ass hard. He began to alternate slaps with thrusts. Her cheeks reddened fast. He was lost in her gift and the feeling of this tight grip on his manhood. "God, this was incredible," he thought, as he continued to move inside her.

Janet was about to cum again. She wanted to cum with him. She held back and waited for him. She felt him begin to swell in her ass, and his hands had dug into her backside. He was groaning, moaning, and panting. She felt the sweat from his forehead hit her flesh. She heard him before she felt him. His hand gripped her clit hard, and he pulled. When he did that, lightening shot through her body. She felt herself release, screaming loudly as she came. Her ass bumped back against him forcefully. His cum shot forth and bathed her insides. She could feel it way up inside of her, the force was so great. He pumped her hard three times, then two slow, then three more quick. Ben then stopped and rested against her back. Janet's spasms kissed her body as Ben spent himself inside her. She moaned as her heart raced. She felt so alive and so sexy.

Ben pulled out of her ass slowly. He was numb at the tip of his cock from the anal ease but God, he felt good. He felt awesome. Ben pulled her close to him, and they snuggled for a while and allowed their bodies to cool down. She got him to turn over after a little while, and began to massage his shoulders. Ben thought she was so good at this. Her hands were like magic. She knew just how hard to squeeze, push, and stretch. Janet loved feeling his skin beneath her fingers. It felt so nice to be here alone with him, with no phones, no spouses, no kids, nothing to interrupt them for an entire day. They would remember this day for a very long time to come, since days like this would be very few. Janet continued to manipulate his flesh until Ben fell asleep.

Janet got up after Ben fell asleep and unpacked her bag. She started the water of the bath and settled down into the tub. Janet relaxed there, almost falling asleep herself. She knew Ben would rest for a while, so she took her time. She climbed out of the bath and dried off. She rubbed her special lotion into her skin and allowed the soft scent to permeate the air. She got out the new outfit and began to dress. She pulled a dress on over the ensemble and then went to wake Ben. They were going to dinner. At least she thought they were. Ben seemed to have other plans. He wanted to see her outfit before they went out. Janet pulled her dress off and allowed him to gaze at what she had bought. What he saw took his breath away. She had bought a new lingerie outfit for him, and it was the entire works. Garters and all were there. He stood there and just looked at her up and down. She was gorgeous. Beautiful. "Honey, you are beautiful. So beautiful. Thank you for this, and for being you!" Ben said.

She blushed very red and replied softly. "Thank you baby for bringing me here and treating me so well. This is the best I have felt in ages."

They got dressed, went out to eat, and enjoyed the rest of their time together.

Readers will just have to imagine what he did to her after dinner. Perhaps a sequel?

* * * * *

Written by niyah2. Copyright 2004. All rights reserved.

12