The Beach

Story Info
Among the sand, the young couple show their love.
2.5k words
4.04
34.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm ready - have you got some money?" - Chris stopped as he entered the living room to adjust his sandals.

"I've got my wallet, but I think we need to get some more tonight", Louise said as she sipped the last of her tea. It was their first visit to Cap D'Adge, a nudist colony in the South of France, and Louise wasn't fully comfortable yet with walking around naked. Chris obviously loved it, but then the holiday had been his idea. She wore a new bikini - one she'd chosen specially, as it made the most of her assets. She picked up her back-pack and placed the cup on the table.

On the way out of the door, she noticed Chris had really caught the sun in the first few days, particularly on his belly just above his groin. This thought gave her an erotic twinge or was it just seeing Chris walk out the apartment in nothing but his sandals - she wasn't sure. As they headed out into the sunshine, Louise wished she had the confidence to walk out in no clothes as so many here did.

The beach was right by the apartment, less than fifty yards. For the first few days, they'd just gone out and settled themselves at the first spot they'd found out of the wind; but today, Chris was determined to try and get them to move further down the beach. He'd enjoyed taking walks along the beach and noticed that there was a section of the beach which was much more crowded and there always seemed to be things going on. There had been a gaggle of men crowded round what he assumed had been a couple. He knew that Louise thought that he took everything in his stride, but it was his first visit too and he'd been hesitant about going up to look, so had just continued along the beach. Today, he was keen to be nearer the action - little did he know.

"Shall we go a bit further down?", Chris asked as they approached their usual spot. The only answer he got was a shrug. Chris had told her all about his walks and Louise was interested but she didn't want a group of men disturbing her sunbathing. They quickly found the part of beach Chris had come across the day before. Everyone was much closer bunched together and they decided to just stay a little bit outside of the main group. Louise didn't mind losing her clothes once she was lying on her towel, she'd already put sun-cream on at the apartment so she was set to get make the most of the sun. It was one of the warmest days of the holiday - they'd been lucky, having booked at the very end of the season.

Louise settled into her book while Chris caught up on his sleep from the night before. When he woke, Chris decided to go for a short swim as was usually the case. Louise suspected that this was just a excuse to go people-watching (or rather get a close look at some of the ladies), but she didn't mind as he always came back with stories of what was happening on the beach, and she found it amusing as the cold of the water always made his cock shrink incredibly small. Although they had been married three years, she had rarely seen him like this and it strangely made her feel like she understood him more.

It was turned into a really hot day, and as the afternoon drew on there was more and more activity on the beach. At first, Louise had just had a look but carried on reading as most of the activity had been at the other side of the crowd, but she soon surprised herself. She looked up from her book when she noticed Chris sitting up looking down the beach at a couple not far from them. They were a young, good looking couple with a good tan (probably local, she thought). He had his head between her legs and she gripped his head moving it against her hips.

"I might go for another dip" Chris just wanted a closer look. Louise knew this. Her "ok" was more of an acknowledgement than an agreement. For some reason, this strange woman's soft moans were making Louise tingle, and if she really admitted it, she was annoyed Chris wasn't here with her doing the same to her; but then, she knew what he was like. She knew he enjoyed watching, and she'd spent some time trying to stop him hiding his porn collection. He'd once said he was a "happy wanker" which had hurt, but he also said she was the centre of his fantasies and she'd come to accept him as he was (even if that was standing on a beach with a group of men watching a couple make love).

It still felt odd to Chris to be standing so openly on a beach, watching this young couple; although, this is why he'd been so keen on the holiday. The guy still had his head between her legs as Chris looked over at Louise, she was looking over at them or at him, he couldn't tell. He wondered if this would ever happen to him; would Louise become more confident? Then Chris watched, as the guy got up, briefly kissed the woman and entered her. It was an amazing erotic sight to watch this slick cock as it move until it was almost all the way out and then plunge back in. Chris felt his own cock twitch, and he so decide to take his swim before he got a hard-on right there.

Louise had returned to her book by the time Chris lay back on his towel. He lay with his legs open so the sun would warm his cock. It usually stayed really small for half an hour or so after his swim. Louise looked up at him and smiled as Chris picked up his book and started to read.

"Bonjour" Louise and Chris both looked up. It was the French guy from the bar the night before - he'd been chatting her up at the bar, but when she'd told Chris, Chris had made some excuse for Louise to go back up to bar. Chris liked Louise to flirt a little and he hoped it turned Louise on as much as as it did him for other guys to fancy his wife.

"How are you today?" he asked Louise in a broke French accent. The second trip to the bar hadn't been a rounding success as he only spoke a little English and Louise was to drunk to remember her French. She'd obviously come across a little worse for wear.

"Bon. Tres bon. Merci. Ca va?" Chris carried on with his book, listening to Louise trying to remember her French.

"Ca va bien, merci" then changing back to English, "I am Jean-Luc."

"We met last night" Louise said as though trying to reaffirm she was speaking to the right person. Then she introduced herself and her husband. Chris looked up and smiled, but then returned to his book. "It's hot today." she said, Louise could feel herself beginning to burn. "Would you mind?"

Chris wasn't sure if Louise was talking to him, but when he looked up she was offering the suncream to Jean-Luc and offered him her back. Chris smiled, he was pleased Louise felt comfy flirting. Jean-Luc knelt on the edge of her towel and having rubbed the cream into his hands began to run them over Louise's back. He was very tanned, and probably in his mid-twenties Chris thought. Having noticed Jean-Luc's body, Chris looked at his own and self-consciously closed his legs noticing he cock was still shrivelled from his swim.

Having put cream all over her back, Jean-Luc motioned for Louise to stand up. He took a bit more cream and applied ot to her buttocks and the back of her legs. It was quite a low factor but he had to work quite hard to get it to rub in completely, and he made the most of rubbing her buttocks, separating them and massaging all the cream. She lay back down on the towel, this time making sure there was room for Jean-Luc to prop himself next to her. He took some more cream and then pointing to her legs said "aussi", and as though that hadn't been understood said "here as well".

Louise wasn't sure and shot a quick glance at Chris, and could tell he was smiling behind his book. She guessed he wasn't reading at all, but the mirrored sunglasses made him look that way. She nodded gently. Jean-Luc began rubbing cream into her calves and then worked his way up to her thighs. It felt nice, soothing. As his hands began massaging the top of her thighs, his fingers would occasionally nudge against her pussy. She felt she was going too far so she glanced across and at Chris who'd put his book down and was watching with a wide grin. She knew what he wanted, and so she just put her head back and let her legs fall open. She panicked a little as Jean-Luc stopped suddenly, then she felt his hands again. He taken some more cream and was rubbing it into her pussy. At first he just seemed to gently apply the cream, then his rubbing took on a gentle motion, rubbing the top of her thigh and then up and down her lips. Louise only realised how wet she was when she felt Jean-Luc slip two fingers inside her. She let out a moan.

Chris had been slightly embarrassed his cock looked so noticeably small, his balls like little grapes. But watching his wife getting her pussy stroked on the beach, he felt the blood run back into it and saw it twitch gently. He looked round at the other sunbathers wondering if anyone else had noticed, but it seemed no-body had, yet. He felt conscious that, here was his wife and she was letting a stranger finger her. Everyone on the beach would know they were a couple and yet she was enjoying another man. He felt ashamed that this was what he wanted. He heard Louise moan again, she was enjoying this and he wondered if she'd let this go any further. Did he really want this? His cock hardened against his leg.

All of sudden, Louise put her hand down on Jean-Luc's and brought it up to her chest. Had she had enough? Was she getting another bout of her self-consciousness? They stopped. Then Louise turn on the towel as though she was going to rest her head on Jean-Luc's stomach, but she didn't, she reached for the sun-cream and indicated she wanted some massaged on her chest. Louise's breasts were still white in comparison to Jean-Luc's hands, he ran his hands all over her milky globes. She seemed to be enjoying this as much as having her pussy stroked. Resting on an elbow, she cupped one breast with her own hand and ran her finger over the nipple. Then, as though he'd put too much cream on Jean-Luc lent across and began sucking each nipple in turn, Louise running her free hand through his hair. It was only when Jean-Luc sat back that Chris saw that he was sporting a hard-on, Jean-Luc was enjoying this as much as he was.

Louise stroked Jean-Luc's chest and ran her fingers down his stomach, until they came to rest on his cock. She felt a pang of guilt. She thought she shouldn't be doing this. Chris had told her before, he had wanted her to have sex with other men (she even said he went on about it too much); but this hadn't been planned. Maybe she was going to far she thought, but she was very turn-on, and with that she lent across and took Jean-Luc's cock in her mouth. It felt so warm as she gently ran her tongue around the tip, then up and down the shaft. Then taking the tip in her mouth again, she closed her eyes and started to work up a rhythm. She felt Jean-Luc take her bunch of hair in his hand, and gently moved her as he started to rock his hips.

Chris saw that a few people from around the beach had begun to make their way over and had started to make a circle about a metre or so from him. He felt himself blush and thought now it wasn't just one man who was enjoying his wife. She had always enjoyed giving blow-jobs and he knew how good it would feel to Jean-Luc right now. As if on cue, Jean-Luc looked over at Chris for the first time since this had started and gave him a big grin, which made Chris feel even more embarrassed that he was enjoy watching so much. Louise's hand cupped Jean-Luc's balls as his rhythm became more insistent. She had a good sense of timing and had never much liked Chris coming in her mouth, so it was with little surprise she eased off Jean-Luc's cock and started to massage it just a he started to cum. He splashed over her chest and stomach, which she gently rubbed it in as though it was the sun-cream from earlier.

She had been so focused on what she was doing, she hadn't noticed she that a crowd had gathered and seemed a little bit shy when she looked up. She kissed Jean-Luc passionately on the lips and put her hand behind his head, and hid her face in the crook of his neck. Then another wave of guilt made her turn to look at Chris, but she could tell she had nothing to feel guilty about as he was using 2 fingers to rub his cock. She could tell the tell-tale signs and asked him "are you going to come?"

The before he had finished coming, Chris felt ashamed he had enjoyed this so much. His cum ran down onto his towel. The crowd had already started to go off in search of more interest further down the beach. Chris cleaned himself up. Jean-Luc kissed Louise again for a minute or so and said he had to find his friends. He asked her "you are out tonight?". "Oui", she nodded, and he got up from the towel waved as he set off down the beach.

"Are you ok?" Louise asked as she rested her head against Chris's shoulder and put her arm around his waist. "I'm more than ok. You were hot." he said as he gave her slight squeeze and she let out a small purr.

"Are you going to see him again?"

"Lets see what happens" Louise felt as though she could go to sleep in the warmth from the sun.

"I love you." Chris whispered, sensing her beginning to relax.