The Beach

Story Info
Fun in the ocean.
999 words
3.61
32.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect day. The sun was shining, the waves crashing on the shore. They strolled hand in hand along the beach not saying much. She pulled him closer to the water, already having slipped her shoes off earlier. She felt the water hit her ankles and the cool rush added to her already heightened senses. Just being around him turned her on. She walked further into the water, feeling it cool her legs. She stood in it up to her knees, beckoning him to come closer. He stood there just looking at her. "Your skirt is getting wet," he said to her.

She looked down, the uneven edges flowing in the water, "I don't care it will wash out." She moved towards him purposefully. Putting her arms around his neck she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. His arms snaking around her body, pulling her closer to him. Feeling his lips on hers warmed her body; pulling her tighter to him he deepened the kiss, her lips apart with his own. It was divine. His tongue delved into her mouth, tasting her. She moaned against his mouth. The kiss was amazing, as they all were.

They continued for a few more minutes until he broke it off, stepping away from her. "Come on," he said to her, stretching his hand out to her. They walked further along the beach, stopping to kiss along the way.

She took in the surroundings as they walked, noticing that there were less and less people the further down the beach they got. She chose a spot just ahead on the beach, when they reached it she stopped. Letting go of his hand she pushed the skirt over her hips and down her legs. "What are you doing," he asked her.

"Going for a dip," she replied as she pulled the halter neck top over her head, "care to join me?" And with that she walked towards the water, leaving him standing there, jaw dropped. She walked casually into the water, dressed only in her black g-string, and lacy black bra. Was she really doing this? And was he really just standing there watching her? With that thought he took off his shorts and t-shirt and dumped them onto her clothes. He could see her wading out into the water, now up to those gorgeous breasts, which were just floating on top of the waters surface, glistening in the sunlight. She was facing him, waiting for him to come and get her. He moved towards her quickly, wanting to taste her again.

"What took you so long?" she asked when he finally reached her.

"I was just enjoying the view," he replied. He stepped closer taking her face between his hands to bring his mouth crashing down on hers. Wrapping her arms around him and moving her body closer to him she could feel how hard he was for her. She wanted him. Now!

Looking around to make sure there was no one swimming too closely she grabbed tighter around his neck, jumping in the water and wrapping her legs around his body. She could feel his erection against her but it wasn't enough. Snaking her hand between their bodies she wrenched his underwear down slightly, revealing his gorgeous cock. She ran her hand up and down the length of his, enjoying the feel of it between her hands, knowing she would enjoy it all the more once it was inside of her. He put his hands on her ass both holding her up and feeling her up at the same time. Knowing she wouldn't fall anywhere she moved her g-string aside, moving herself into a position so that she could place his cock inside of her. Teasing herself by running the tip of his cock along her slit up towards her clit was both pleasure and torture at the same time. Even in the water he could feel how wet she was for him, how ready. She lifted herself up slightly against his hands and slid down onto his waiting cock. It was pure pleasure and she had to stop herself from moaning out loud. His fingers drove into her ass, telling her that this was as much pleasure and torture for him as it was for her. She continued moving slowing up and down on his cock, savoring every inch of it inside of her. Her pace increased as the intensity did in her clit. Her breathing was quickening in his ear and he knew she was getting close to cumming all over him. Before she knew it she was going over the edge, biting into his shoulder to stop from screaming out. He loved it when she climaxed, the feel of her pussy spasming around his cock was amazing.

She rested her head on his shoulder, tired from her mini workout in the ocean. She unlocked her legs from around his body and he slowly lowered her to the ground, making sure on his way back up to take a feel of her now throbbing pussy, making her jump. She moved towards him again, her hands in his underwear, running up and down the length of him, hard and fast. She wasn't one to ever leave her man unsatisfied. Her other hand proceeded to run up and down under his balls, her nails hard but good against his flesh. He looked down at her, admiring those breasts that were almost popping out of her bra. He massaged them over the material, wanting to take them into his mouth, to suck on her nipples. She changed her movement slightly, he didn't know what it was but it was enough, he came right there and then. He saw the satisfied look on her face. She always ended up with what she wanted. Not that he complained, sex in the ocean wasn't on his list of things to do but it certainly was a fun experience. One he would certainly repeat.