The Beach

Story Info
She undergoes her latest bondage ordeal.
2k words
4.21
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the curb near her house and told her to get in. She was waiting just like I had instructed her, and quickly got into the car without a word. As I pulled away down the street I glanced at her legs and was happy to see that she had worn the knee length skirt, and I could just make out the thigh high stockings underneath.

"Lift your skirt," I said maneuvering the car down the highway. She shyly snaked her hand down her thigh and gripped the edge of her skirt. Slowly she pulled it up until I could just make out the tops of her stockings, nestled against her marble white skin.

I sucked in my breath and smiled. Pale creamy legs meeting up with stockings instantly set my cock to throbbing.

"Keep going, you know better than to stop," I said.

She smiled and continued moving her hands up till the top of her skirt was around her panty-less hips. Then she scooted forward and rolled her hips upward, spreading her thighs. I could see how turned on she was, her lips glistened and she smelled like raw sex. She placed her feet on the dash, leaving her open and exposed.

"That's my girl, keep yourself spread out and give me a taste of that delicious pussy."

She trailed two fingers across her swollen lips and dipped her fingertips into her pussy. Her fingers snaked their way deeper into her sloppy wet hole, and I could hear them making a squelching noise. I inwardly smiled but raised my hand.

Her fingers darted out of her pussy, "I was only getting your taste sir."

I opened my mouth and allowed her to place her fingertips onto my tongue. As always, she tasted amazing. "Rub your clit," I said. "You need to be ready when we arrive."

I was tempted to drive fast, the twisty road and gorgeous slut next to me had my blood racing, but I slowed down. Best to drag out the moment, seeing her pant and beg always gets me going. I love to see the moment when she finally breaks and let's go, lets me own her. But I know she isn't ready yet, so I tease her.

After what seems like forever we arrive at the parking lot. Her pussy is swollen and has turned from light pink to the dark throbbing red of desire.

"Grab your ankles," I said, looking around the deserted parking lot. I let one fingertip slide over her glistening lips, soaking up the juices. I then lightly slap her just above her clit. She knew the blow was coming, but could not stop herself from twitching just a bit. I slid my free hand down her jaw line, "Mine," I said, with a smile. "Get out of the car."

We got out of the car and I lead her down the trail, as we followed a path that traced the ocean. The day was clear and bright, and her skin glowed in the pale afternoon light. I lead her to a small cove I had picked out for her latest ordeal. It was concealed from the path, but not enclosed. I knew she loved the thrill of being caught, so I made sure that while we were concealed, it would be up to fate to see if we were interrupted. It was after all a public beach.

"Move up against the back wall, and face the water," I hissed. She walked to the back of a series of rocks that formed a hollow U shape that was open to the sky and the water and turned around. "Now grab the rock above you and spread your legs."

I moved towards her and cupped her chin, staring into her eyes. My other hand flitted down her neck to her breast as I tip toed my fingers down her chest and gently pulled down her tank top. Still holding her chin I gently caressed her nipple until it became hard and started to swell, and then moved my fingers to circle the sensitive skin.

A soft sigh escaped her lips. "Feel free to moan like a slut if you want to, but if someone comes along I am not going to stop," I said. Her eyes got wide and she pushed her lips together, taking a deep breath through her nose.

I let my hand slide down the side of her breast to her ribs, then down to her hipbone. I pushed on her hip until I could feel her pressing into the rock behind her, and then brought my other hand down to her thigh. I let my right hand slip up the inside of her creamy thigh, while my left gripped the back of her neck and brought her face to within inches of mine.

"Pick your leg up and place it on my shoulder," I said, patting her inner thigh. She swallowed and picked up her leg and placed her calf on my shoulder. I could feel her tremble so I strengthened my grip on the back of her neck and kissed her. I then allowed my fingers to glance across her pussy.

She was so wet that I could feel the moisture dripping off her. "I am going to own this pussy, are you ready?" I asked.

She managed to softly moan, "Yes." I started to slide my first two fingers into her, and she was so wet and swollen from being excited for so long that my fingers were practically sucked into her. I could feel her fluids gushing over my fingers as I pressed a third into her. Sucking her lower lip into my mouth I bit very gently, causing her to whimper.

I paused for a second, flexing my fingers and allowing her to adjust to the girth, and then slowly brought my fingers forward. I could feel the silky ridges on the roof of her pussy, and dragged my fingertips around the edges. I could feel her G spot swelling beneath my fingers, so I backed off just a bit.

She moaned quietly and said, "No please."

"Do you mean no, or please?" I asked slowly. I could see the panic in her eyes and feel her legs trembling.

"Oh my god, please make me cum," she gasped.

I smiled as I brought leverage to my fingertips and caressed her pussy, drawing my fingers rapidly forward and plunging them back in. Every time my fingers passed downward they would caress the top ridge, feeling it become more swollen. By this time fluid was beginning to drip past my hand. I slid my free hand up and gripped the back of her head, bringing her towards me and kissing her.

"Cum on my hand baby, you can do it, give me your pussy," I crooned.

I could feel her muscles begin to convulse around my fingers, spilling her fluids onto the rocks below. She moaned and writhed while I held her against the rock, milking the cum from her pussy until she began to shake. Again and again she convulsed and cum poured out of her, dripping down my fingers and wrist. I slowed my pace and slid my fingers out of her swollen snatch.

I brought my fingers up to my mouth and licked one finger. I then brought my fingers up to her mouth. "Open your mouth, you're going to suck me clean," I said, and slid my fingers into her mouth.

I slowly fucked her mouth and tongue with my fingers, just as I had done with her pussy, letting her suck the juices off my hand. When my hand was clean, I withdrew it from her mouth and patted her cheek.

I slowly lowered her leg, and helped her to sit down on a nearby rock. She looked up at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. Her eyes drifted down to my hand, where it was unzipping my pants. Her eyes got wide as I pulled my cock out of my pants.

"I hope you didn't think you were done little one," I said with a grin. "Now open your mouth and place your hands behind your head."

She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and lewdly stuck out her tongue, while lacing her fingers behind her head.

"Mmmm, that's my dirty little slut," I said as I placed the head of my cock onto her waiting tongue. Pre cum was dripping from me, and she swirled her tongue around my head and pulled back a few inches leaving a string of cum arching lewdly from my cock to her lips. She then drove her mouth down on my cock. I felt myself hit the back of her throat and stayed there for a second letting her adjust. I then picked up my leg and propped it onto the rock next to her and slid my cock into and back out of her mouth. Slowly, but then faster I began to fuck her face. Sometimes leaving my cock buried down her throat, and at others fucking fast in and out, never letting her know what was going to come next.

I could feel the cum boiling up from my balls and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Lay back on the rock and pick up your legs, I have been waiting to fuck that swollen pussy for hours, and now it's mine," I said. She leaned back and bent her knees, drawing her ankles upward and spreading herself out for me. She then reached down and from either side pulled her pussy lips apart.

I brought the head of my cock right up to her hole, and slowly pushed in. I could feel her pussy stretching around my throbbing shaft, but she was so wet I slid right in. I buried my cock into her until my balls hit her ass hole. She sucked in her breath fast, with her eyes rolling back towards the sky.

Slowly and methodically I began to pump into her, feeling her pussy stretch around me. Faster and faster I plunged my cock into her. I reached up and pinched her nipple between my fingers.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked.

"Its yours....Its your pussy," she moaned

I began to slam my cock into her hard, reaching up and grabbing behind her neck to hold her in place.

"Your pussy feels really good," I said. "I can't hold out much longer, where do you want this fat load?"

She turned her head and said, "I don't know, wherever you want."

I gripped the back of her head tighter and with my free hand grabbed her nipple and squeezed hard. "I know you want this load you fucking cock slut, now tell me where you want it or you'll regret it," I said.

"Oh fuck...please sir, dump your big fat load in my mouth and all over my face," she moaned. "Please shoot it all over me, I want to be your drenched cum slave." With that I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy and moved around the rock to her head.

Standing above her I said, "Open up baby, your about to get your wish. Tilt your head back and open your mouth."

She leaned back and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She had totally lost it and was frigging her clit with abandon, waiting for me to shoot my load. I could see her twitching and starting to shake, and just as she started to moan with orgasm I shot my first load.

Half of it went across her cheek and the other half slammed into her mouth. Gush after gush of cum splattered all over her face and tongue and throat, and she shivered with her orgasm. I kept pumping my fist up and down my shaft, dripping cum onto her face while she came down.

"Now clean me up," I said, and fed her my cum covered cock. She opened her mouth and greedily took my cock down, sucking the remaining cum out of it, and licking off all that was left.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth, I knelt next to her and dipped my fingers into the pools of cum on her face. I scooped the cum up and slid them down to her mouth, where she sucked on them hungrily. After cleaning the cum from her face I brought my mouth up to her ear, and quietly said, "Mine."