The Beach

Story Info
feeling hot on the sand.
837 words
3.79
45.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meena86
Meena86
126 Followers

This is from last year; something that lead to an even more deeply erotic encounter that I will never ever forget as long as I live. I am sitting on my towel on a beach in Cannes with my fiance. It is hot, but a cool breeze flutters in from the Mediterranean Sea. I am in these dark blue bikini shorts and a matching top. I am admiring my own legs; yes I am vein, and big headed, and big busted. Well, I'm a C-cup – not huge boobs I guess but they look bigger because I'm quite petite: ribs and waist that in comparison make my breasts look fuller. Anyway, I am letting the sun wash over me – it's lovely. Then I am wondering if I should go topless. It wouldn't usually be a dilemma but my fiance's friend Neil is staying with us for a couple of nights. He is swimming a short distance away. I know James won't mind. A few girls nearby are just in their bottoms. There's one woman in this little blue beach skirt nearby who James has been discretely eying for the past ten minutes. I think, okay, to hell with it – and I unhook my top.

It feels so sweet to have the air on my boobs; to be young; beautiful; to be a fair Indian girl with thick, straight, shining black hair and dark eyes, large round nipples, and not embarrassed to show off.

Neil comes out of the water – and his eyes nearly come out of his head. It's so funny, he actually stops in his sandy tracks and stares for a moment, eyes glued to my naked upper body.

'Meena. Wow.' He can't say anything else.

'Alright, Neil,' James says, 'just be natural. It's perfectly normal for women to be topless on the beach.'

'Yeah I know but...wow...you are a lucky guy, James. You're beautiful Meena.'

'Thank you. Now sit down and shut up.'

'Such gorgeous...' Neil wants to says tits or breasts but he hesitates; 'So nice,' he says.

We carry on as before. Neil chats as per normal but his eyes keep not-so-furtively popping down to make the most of my topless state. To get his fill. A guy comes round selling little cold glasses of wine and beer. We drink some cool white wine and my head feels light. As we banter I start to feel aroused. I like exhibitionism. I like how I look and how I feel. It's funny – what is taboo indoors is perfectly fine on a beach. Although once I did show my boobs to two boys playing strip poker. But that's another story. So I feel horny, but I also feel rather frustrated. The boys go for a swim – to cool off maybe

I wriggle a little in my shorts and as I move I feel my clit getting a little stimulated. I have butterflies. I close my eyes and have a little fantasy. I squirm a bit more in my little shorts. Oh, mmm. I wish that James would kiss my neck and my mouth, and I wish Neil would simultaneously kiss my tummy, my thighs. Oh god, I wish this were on a private beach. I feel suddenly very, very hot. I arch my back and lean back on my palms, imagining Neil teasing down my shorts, both boys now with hands on my legs; one either side of me, slowly sliding towards me, my shorts peeled off, they are kissing my legs, thighs, working their way up like good little puppies, spreading my thighs open, eager, panting. I start panting myself. I feel their hardness on my leg – both their cocks moving up towards me, their pre-cum I can feel on my leg, or so I imagine. My eyes are still closed. My mouth is open. Their mouths move up my body. There is a breast for each of them to kiss and suck. I moan. Has anyone ever had their breasts kissed by two boys at the same time? It feels lovely. Both boys kiss my neck, then one kisses me open-mouthed. Where is the other mouth? Whose is it? Oh my gosh, oh wow - it's between my legs – oh, ah, tongue licking my pussy lips, flicking, fucking, pushing inside. I want it. I open my eyes. Gosh - I MUST BEHAVE, be calm. I am all flush and rosy. Neil and James have returned from their swim. They are looking at me in a curious way. My skin is reddened - and not just from the sunshine; my chest is engorged, my big nipples hard. The boys too, I am sure of it, are rock hard because both are lying on their tummies in front of me. They see the change in my chest; my face. Shy. I feel wet. I am breathing quickly. The only thing for it is a cooling swim.

But later, I wonder if something will happen...

Later something does happen.

Meena86
Meena86
126 Followers