The Beach

Story Info
Wife surprises during first visit to nudist beach.
1.9k words
4.27
52.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
008dick
008dick
56 Followers

It was a hot day, the sun blazed brightly. We had a day off together, the first one in ages, just the two of us.

We'd decided the day before to try something new. You loved sunbathing, lying baking in the sun in a small top and skirt or even better your swimsuit, the sun's heat warming your sexy curves. Once when we'd gone out for dinner I'd dared you to wear a short skirt and no underwear. At first you'd said no, but after a little persuasion and a couple of glasses of wine you agreed. I had barely eaten anything having constantly thought about some stranger being able to see up your skirt if sat at the right distance, so much so that I'd had my fingers in your wet pussy in the taxi on the way home and fucked you hard the minute we walked through the front door. Well this time I thought I'd see if you would take it a step further, I suggested we went to sunbath on a nudist beach.

Now I understood that I too would have to be naked, but the thought of you lying naked with your glorious tits and luscious thighs on show for everyone to see was worth it.

We'd gone reasonably early in order to make the most of the day and to get a good pitch. When we got there the beach wasn't busy, and the sand was already warm under foot. We found a spot away from other sunbathers and set out our towels. This was it. We looked round, nobody watching, we looked at each other slightly nervously, so I decided to go first to reassure you. I took off my t-shirt and got out the sun cream. Having covered myself I passed it to you while I took one final look around and took off my shorts. I lay on one of the towels on my side watching you cover yourself with the sun cream. You hadn't yet taken off your swimming costume and I could tell you were nervous.

My concentration was broken as someone strolled passed, apparently taking no notice of us. I looked back at you and you were blushing, clearly at the thought of being totally naked in public. I suggested that maybe you'd be more comfortable lying down before taking your costume off to which you agreed. As we lay there a couple walked passed and nodded good day. This time both of us were blushing in the realisation that everyone else was naked too! We tried not to, but could help but look at the naked bodies as they walked past, her tits gently bouncing and his surprisingly large flaccid cock swaying as he walked.

We were alone again. With no one around to see you took a breath and peeled off your swimming costume. Neither of us could believe it, but here we were naked in public for all to see. We looked round almost looking for reassurance, yes we were alone, no one else around us. Slightly nervously we got comfortable. I lay on my side facing you and you lay on your front, your beautifully curved arse pointing to the sun. We got out our books and settled in for some sunbathing.

After an uneventful hour or so, and the sun getting higher and hotter you decided it was time to turn over to even out the tan. I looked round, there was another couple a little way off, but no one close by. I reassured you, offered to reapply some sun cream to your firm breasts (which you politely said no to!), and with that you turned over, being careful to keep your legs together.

I couldn't take my eyes off you. Here you were lying on the beach totally naked in public. I was desperate to squeeze your perfect breasts, while your carefully trimmed pubic hair hinted at more! I suddenly realised my cock was starting to go hard so lay back and distracted myself with my book. We lay reading for some time, so engrossed in our books we became less and less aware of our nakedness and started to relax.

The beach got busier, but not so busy that we had people right next to us. Occasionally I'd have a look around, and I knew you did too, even though you were wearing your sunglasses. There were couples of all ages, some meeting friends, apparently completely relaxed and oblivious of being naked. This only lessened our nervousness as we realised nobody was interested in looking at us or anyone else for that matter. If fact so relaxed had you become that you hadn't noticed that you had bent your left leg, knee in the air and foot on the warm sand, and your right leg was slightly bent. Lying next to you on your left meant I had no idea how much if any or your pussy was exposed. I pointed it out to you to which you simply lifted your head slightly to take a look and shrugged your shoulders. I couldn't believe how relaxed you had become about this. To be honest I think I was now the most nervous of the two of us.

We read some more, and it wasn't until a little later that I noticed two young guys had set up a little way in front of us. It must have been the middle of the day and the beach had gotten a little busier, but certainly not overcrowded. You were engrossed in your book, and had shifted your body a little, opening you legs a little wider. I thought nothing more of it and went back to my book.

A little while later I looked up through my sunglasses and noticed one of the guys in front of us staring in our direction. I looked behind us to see what he was looking at, but there was nothing and no one. I turned back round and he was still looking. He clearly hadn't noticed I was watching him, but I couldn't work out what he was looking at. I looked round to you to tell you and as I did so realised you had now absentmindedly bent both your legs and were resting your knees against each other. I suddenly realised that the position the young guy was in and with your legs bent like this gave the guy a very clear and direct line of sight to your tight, trimmed pussy.

I could only imagine his view and instantly my cock started to stiffen. I thought I had better tell you that you had everything on show and that you had a spectator so I leaned down to whisper in your ear. As I told you didn't move and started to blush. I expected you to lower your legs, but you just stayed frozen. I couldn't work out if it was shock or fear, and as I leant in again to reassure you did something completely unexpected, you moved your knees apart and spread your legs wider!

I couldn't believe it, and neither apparently could your audience. You didn't even flinch, didn't look up, didn't even put you book down. The only thing which showed you knew what you were doing was your red cheeks. I looked you up and down, your sexy body warmed by the sun. I desperately wanted to touch your soft nipples and squeeze your tits. I looked back at the guy, his staring only further intensified, I could now imagine what he could see. He tapped his friend on the shoulder and pointed in our direction. His friend turned over, and the look of surprise on his face was priceless. They both clearly looked after themselves, and I noticed they both were now both lying on their sides clearly trying to mask something!

I leant in to tell you that they were both now watching. As I did so your breathing shallowed and your nipples became erect. You were apparently enjoying this, and I imagined how wet your pussy was getting and that the guys would be able to see. I decided to take a chance and leant across to squeeze your tits. You didn't say or do anything. I continued to squeeze and stroke them and looked back at the two young guys. I could now clearly see their erections, one about the same size as me, and the other larger both in length and width. As I continued to squeeze your tits I described what I could see as you still hadn't lifted your head to look.

First I described the guy on the left, brown hair, early thirties I guessed, well-toned, and well hung apparently, his friend the same sort of age but blond. As I watched them in order to describe them to you I realised that they were both stroking their erect cocks. I immediately told you and you gasped. And then you did something I really didn't expect, you reached down with your right hand, spread your legs wider and started to stroke your pussy. I couldn't believe what was happening, you were lying stark naked on a public beach masturbating while I squeezed your firm breasts and played with your erect nipples, all while two young guys wanked their stiff cocks while watching the site in front of them.

My cock was fully erect and I brushed it against your thigh as I watched you stroking your clitoris. Your breathing was getting shallower and I wanted to slide my finger inside you, but instead looked back to the guys. They were clearly enjoying the show you were giving them as they were stroking their cocks faster now. I told you they probably wouldn't last much longer faced with the glorious sight of you stroking your very wet pussy. With that you took off your sunglasses and lifted your head to see them. You spread your legs still wider, and began rubbing your pussy faster. You reached down for my cock with your left hand and started rubbing it, completely overcome by the moment. You watched the two guys rubbing their cocks as your own rubbing got quicker and quicker. Suddenly there was a moan from in front of us as one of the guys came all over his towel. The guy with the larger thicker cock looked you straight in the eye and rubbed the tip of his wet cock as you came close to climax. You rubbed my cock faster and faster as his guy closed his eyes, and you watched his large cock spurt cum, load after load.

His moaning set you off as you threw your head back on the sand and started to shudder to orgasm. You let out a long moan as you did, letting go of my cock which I immediately started stroking. I took advantage of the moment and leaned down and licked your nipple as your orgasm subsided. You slowly looked me in the eyes as I finally started to climax. You told me to slide my finger inside you; I couldn't believe how wet you were which sent me over the edge and I came all over you.

You glanced at the guys to see if they were still watching. They were. You suddenly became self-conscious and removed my fingers from your tight wet cunt and closed your legs. I suggested it was time to leave, I was desperate to fuck you...

008dick
008dick
56 Followers