The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mosquitoes were getting quite bad. I had been swiping at the buzzing around my face and exposed body for a short while. I was getting bitten. That's when the thought hit me. I knew where I could trap him, my small confined tent. I had to get him into my tent away from the mosquitos. There would barely be enough room for both of us, missionary at its best.

"Kevin, the mosquitoes are getting bad. I'm getting bitten. You are too. Let's go to my tent." I walked to him and took his hand and pulled him up from the boulder he was sitting on. "Come on, follow me."

He followed and watched as I squatted down and unzipped the mosquito netting and crawled inside. He squatted down and followed me in. "Quick Kevin, zip up the door so no mosquitos get in." As he turned to do just that, I quickly slipped out of the t-shirt and slid down my panties and lay on my back spreading my legs so that when he turned back to me, he would be between them. I knew he knew what I had been planning for when he turned back, there was no hesitation. His hardness was straining to escape his shorts. When he saw me, he quickly slid them down letting it spring free. I could see he was fully hard, beautifully hard. My sexual excitement had never waned. My panties were wet when I slipped them off, my nipples were hardened buttons. I reached up to him as he leaned down over me on his hands and knees, his mouth hovering over mine. As we kissed, I felt the head of his cock probing, slipping between my swollen lips but hesitating at my opening, just slightly entering. I raised my hips and gyrated my pelvis only to have it slip in just a little more. I wrapped one leg around him to pull him to me but he held his position keeping just slightly in and never breaking the deep kiss. I finally broke the kiss by twisting my head away from him and while gasping for air, I whispered hoarsely, "Kevin, fuck me. I want you in deep."

"No babe," was his reply. "Not yet. There are other things I want to do first." I wondered what he meant by that as his mouth left mine and started wandering, kissing my neck just below my ears and wandering down to my breasts. He suckled on one of my hardened nipples as his fingers tweaked the other, his mouth and fingers frequently changing places. I groaned as waves of pleasure throbbed deep inside me. He soon tired of that and while tweaking both nipples with his fingers, his mouth wandered further down my chest to my flat stomach where he twirled his tongue around my belly button, his hands never leaving my breasts. Soon his mouth found its way further down as he started kissing my mound. I groaned louder as his lips and tongue found my swollen lips and he ran his tongue between them first down and then back up. When his tongue and lips settled upon my clit, he used his hands to spread my legs wider by placing his arms under my thighs and bringing my legs up onto his shoulders. He then spread my swollen lips wider with his fingers and attacked with vengeance. Sucking my swollen clit between his lips, I screamed with sudden pleasure as a hard orgasm overtook me. I wound my fingers through his hair holding his head and face against me as he kept up his attack on my clit through one orgasm after another until I was too weak to try to push his mouth away or even moan for him to stop and fuck me.

When he moved his mouth back up to mine, my legs were still over his shoulders forcing my knees down between my head rocking my pussy up to meet him. As he kissed me, I could taste my own cum upon his lips. He positioned his cock at my opening and suddenly shoved in fast hard and deep. I weakly moaned from the deep hard thrust as the suddenness of it slightly hurt. His thrusts were hard fast and he kept it up for several minutes. I didn't know my body still had enough energy to respond but it did. The orgasm built and I came with him when he shoved in deep and held still as he unloaded gobs of cum. It was sheer pleasure as I came with him my body responding with deep orgasmic quivers sucking his sperm deeper inside me. With a moan, he lowered my legs to the ground and lay there upon me recovering, his hardness never waning. He was heavy and as I tried to push him off of me he started slowly thrusting bringing us both to another orgasm. Exhausted, after this orgasm, I fell asleep as he rolled off me. Still, during the night and not fully awakening, I felt him enter me several more times.

We had spent the next two nights and three days hiking and fucking like rabbits when we stopped to rest and sleep. I had started out wearing shorts on the trail while hiking but gave that up for a skirt wrap that I usually wore with my bikini on the beaches minus the bikini or panties for that matter. As many times that he entered me on the trail, it wasn't worth the effort to have to remove anything. This wrap worked fine. All he had to do was lift it up and I was fully exposed to him. At first I tried to walk the trail with nothing covering my pussy but was almost surprised by a group that was hiking towards us. It was a good thing we heard them in time for me to cover up.

I was saddened when we finally had to part. I had enjoyed the almost constant sex but I had to get back home to go to work. We parted where trails crossed and one of them dropped down to my pickup point where I knew one of my friends would pick me up. I was a little behind schedule and knew I would inconvenience her when I called. I knew I smelled a little strong from the constant sex and hiking and no place along the trail to clean up sufficiently so I was lucky the pickup point was a small community with available showers. I would have time to clean up.

We had exchanged telephone numbers and e-mails when we parted but he had never gotten back to me. I had even tried to contact him and he never replied. I wondered why?

My fingers had been doing their thing as I was thinking of Kevin and my body was soon convulsing in an orgasm. As my body calmed down, the heavy dripping from the trees above my tent startled me back to the reality of the morning. The morning was drippy and cool. Perfect for a hard run on the beach. I got up leaving the tent nude and headed down to the beach. I ran hard from one end of the cove to the other ending up under the stream flowing out of the pipe. I had worked up a sweat in spite of the cool air and washed under the cold water. Having no towel, I headed back to my tent to dry off. The sun was starting to peek through the fog. It appeared to be the start of a beautiful day. I got to camp and dried off and fixed something to eat. I started thinking about my dream and Kevin and wondered why he never called me or gotten back to me when I left him my messages. I finally decided he may not have been whom he said he was. Hell, he was probably married. With that I stopped thinking about him and started thinking about the day ahead of me. I wondered if I would be alone again today. I hoped so. It would be nice to have another whole day of being nude on the beach. Still, I would have to be careful and keep a bikini and wrap close by along with a towel. With the fog breaking up and sun showing through, I headed to the beach to lay in the sand. I took a book with me this time along with the necessities.

I fixed a place where I could watch the bluff and trail and lay back to read. It was near noon when I saw movement along the bluff. Damn I thought, visitors to my private world. I dressed in my string bikini and waited to see who showed up. I could see it was a small group. As I watched the group climb down, I recognized two of them. The two that had tried to untie my bikini that first time. Jerry and his buddy, I think his name was Ben or Bobby. Any way their names didn't matter although now that I think about it they both had to be over 18. That gave me an idea. I quickly untied the double knots that held my bikini together and used a single bow knot on each side to tie it together. I sat back and waited for them to hit the beach. The sexual excitement was growing within me as I waved to them as they saw me. They came running over leaving the others behind.

"Hi Jerry, Ben or is it Bobby?"

"Bobby," as he corrected me.

"Hi Sara, Jerry stammered, "We saw your car parked at the lot yesterday and decided to come down today to see how you were. How are you? It's been a long time. You changed our hair color."

"Yes I did and it has been some time, how are you two doing? Are you out of school now for the summer and getting ready to go to College?" I was looking them both over and wondering if they would try anything this time. I notice them both looking at me, their eyes wandering over my body and looking at the small golden patch that was slightly visible at the top of my bikini right above my mound. Bobby was actually staring there. I noticed he was getting aroused, they both were.

Jerry broke the awkward silence stammering, "Ah, yeah, I'm going to the University of California, Berkeley this fall. Bobby is going into the Army." Both their eyes never left my crotch.

"Why don't you both shed your jeans and get into your suits. The rest of your group has already done that and are playing in the surf and heading this way." I was watching the rest of the group coming up behind them. It was a bunch of younger kids. "Quite a young group you brought with you Jerry."

"It was time to get a new group together to maintain the trail. Again you see a small group sworn to secrecy. Everyone agrees this is a secret place that we don't want anyone else to know about. You haven't told anyone have you?"

"No I haven't Jerry. I love this secluded place. It is perfect for spending time with someone you want to be alone with. Don't you and Bobby think so?" I was hoping they would take the bait and send the others away. The kids were getting an eye full, the young guys mostly. The girls were giggling amongst themselves and were pulling away on their own. The guys were googling me. I was getting a little uncomfortable.

"Guys, the girls are heading to the water. Why don't you join them?" Jerry motioned them away.

I patted the towel on either side of me and told them to strip down their suits and join me. I needed someone to apply lotion to my back. They quickly striped down to their suits and sat beside me. I could tell they were surprised I asked them and were excited to do just that. Their excitement showed where it counted. I could see bulges starting.

"So what have you two been doing?" I started the conversation to get them comfortable around me. To break the silence that had started after the others left. They proceeded to tell me about everything that had been going on with them since we saw each other last. They told me more than I wanted to know. I wasn't really interested in what they had been doing. They didn't tell me anything interesting like conquests. Just boring guy stuff. I watched the way they kept looking at me. They wanted me. They just didn't know how to go about it. They just couldn't get the subtle hints I was giving them that I wanted them. I was already wet in anticipation. I didn't want to be the one to untie my bikini. I wanted them to.

I reached for the lotion. "Here Bobby, you apply this to my back and then hand it to Jerry so he can apply it to the back of my legs." I turned over onto my stomach not giving them time to reply. Bobby took it and let a small amount flow out of the bottle onto my back and started spreading it out and working it in. Jerry started on my legs just below my ass. I spread my legs a little when he worked his hands up to my thighs. I felt his fingers brush against the small piece of cloth between my legs. I knew he had to feel the moistness. Fingers lingered there and slowly moved back down my legs as he spread the lotion. I waited for them to finish.

When they were done, I turned over onto my back. They had still made no attempt to untie my bikini. I was wondering what was wrong with these two. I squinted in the sunlight while looking at them. They were on their knees beside me, their cocks straining to be released from their confines but still no attempt.

I sighed, thinking if they aren't going to do anything I might as well do things myself. I sat up, took the lotion and lathered up my neck, shoulders, chest, stomach and legs, taking my time and being as sensual as possible in the way I ran my hands over my body. Watching them all the while for a reaction, I then lay back while raising my hips and ran the fingers of both hands under the edges of the small patch of cloth covering my crotch and mound to adjust it, slightly raising it so they could get a peek of what was hiding underneath. I placed both arms above my head, closed my eyes pretending to doze and waited. I did not get the reaction I thought I would at the time.

They startled me when they both got up and walked a short distance away and whispered to each other, Jerry was very animated in waving his arms and hands. I watched with half closed eyes and strained to hear but the surf was too loud. I wondered what they talked about even though I had a good idea. I knew it had to be about me otherwise why get up and walk away to talk. I spread my legs a little wider and waited. I wondered what they were going to do. I was getting more and more aroused. I thought I was going to orgasm by just waiting. I pretended to doze off keeping my eyes just slightly slit open to watch.

They soon came back and lay down on either side of me. Jerry was again on my right side with Bobby on my left. Jerry had found a feather and started to tickle it along my side and across my stomach to, see if I was dozing. A short time later, I felt a slight tugging at the bikini knot on my right side, Jerry's side. A short time later, there was the same tugging on the knot on my left side. I lay still pretending to be sleeping, waiting to see what would happen. It didn't take them long to untie the knots and lift the small patch of cloth up and off, dropping it between my legs. I was so turned on by that time I almost orgasmed. I knew I was swollen open as I usually get when I am so aroused. My labia swell and pull back exposing everything. I open up like a flower bud. I lay still, watching through slits still pretending to sleep. They both rose up and removed their trunks.

Jerry quickly kneels between my legs and whispers to Bobby, "Get up by her head and hold down her arms and shoulders as we agreed. She may fights us."

Bobby moved up and lightly grasp my hands as Jerry leaned down and slowly rubbed the head of his cock between my swollen lips and entered me. I groaned and pretended to resist a little as he pressed his weight down on me and Bobby held my hands down above my head. I didn't put up much resistance though and was soon groaning in pleasure as I raised my legs and wrapped them around him. He came too soon and rolled off me. Bobby took his place and brought both of us to orgasm at the same time. The two young studs took turns for the next several hours keeping me in a constant sexual bliss. A little later Jerry got up and put on his trunks and left for a while. Bobby said it was getting late and the rest of the group needed to go home. They, he and Jerry, were going to spend the night. We sat around nude engaging in small talk.

When Jerry came back we had the "discussion". Bobby sat beside me and listened quietly, never letting one if his hands leave my inner thigh, slowly playing in the moisture there, and keeping me sexually aroused as was he.

"Sara, why did you pretend to sleep and not let us know you wanted us to fuck you when we first came down onto the beach? Why all the pretense?"

"I just wanted to see what you would do. I wanted the excitement to build. I wanted to see if you had the courage to untie the knots like you did before. I was hard on you before when you tried it. Then you were underage. It was different this time. This time I wanted you to do it. Bobby being here made it even more exciting. I didn't know if he would go along with trying to do it with you. Was I wrong to let it play out this way?"

"No, I just didn't know if it was OK. I thought you would think we were raping you and would fight us. I didn't know how you would react. If you would press charges against us being an attorney and all. You won't will you? I mean you wanted us didn't you? You were so hot and wet."

"No, I won't press charges and yes I did want you, Bobby too when I saw he was with you. What I didn't know about was the rest of your group. The way the young guys were leering at me made me uncomfortable. If they had stuck around, this would not have happened. You agree?"

"Yes, I thought of that when they were here. I didn't want them around either."

I looked over at Bobby as his fingers brought me to a small orgasm. He was hard as a rock. Jerry had sat down across from me after removing his swim trunks and was getting hard. I took it upon myself to do something about Jerry and leaned down over him and took him into my mouth. I wanted to show him how much I wanted him. Bobby moved in behind me and entered me doggy. I loved this. I came in no time as he pumped into me. I love giving head and having someone fuck me from behind at the same time. I quivered in my release as Jerry came into my mouth. I swallowed all of him. Bobby soon followed with his own release into me. We collapsed in a heap and rested. The boys finally had had enough and needed to rest. I did too.

It was getting dark when we finally moved from the heap. I went to walk the beach and was soon playing in the surf getting wet in the cold water. The Jerry soon joined me. I had never played in surf after dark and was having fun. Jerry was too. We soon were wrestling in the surf letting the waves wash over us. Jerry somehow managed to get hard in the cold water and entered me getting sand where sand was not supposed to be. I endured. That wasn't too hard to do, to endure the sex even with a little sand. When he got off and filled me, I figured it was time to go wash up. I needed to bathe so I walked up the beach to the water and showered, standing under the cold water until goose bumps covered me. Both the guys soon followed.

We spent the night in my small tent that was barely big enough for two let alone the three of us. It didn't matter though. I spent the night on my back with the guys laying on their sides on either side of me. That is, one or the other was on top of me most of the night, the other lying beside me. I was feeling tired from a night of sexual bliss. I felt alive and sexually satisfied well almost satisfied. The constant night of sex didn't seem to effect the guys though. I guess they rested enough in the brief time the other was inside me. I on the other hand did not get a break, not that I am complaining. The sex was good. I know I probably slept through some of it. That was the shame of it, I would much rather been awake to enjoy it more.

The guys were already up and nowhere around. They were probably on the beach I thought as I struggled awake. There was a cold puddle under me, under my butt. The comforter was sticking to me. I got up and looked at it. It was cum soaked, possibly ruined I thought. I would take it to the stream and rinse it out and leave it across a log or rock to dry. Maybe I could salvage it. My sleeping pad was gross too. I gathered them both and made for the stream of cold water to rinse off. I needed to bathe too so I took a bar of soap and my towel to dry with. I looked around for the guys as I walked up the beach but didn't see them. I wondered where they were.

They later joined me as I was drying off from washing. I had rinsed off my sleeping pad and washed my comforter and had them laying across a log to dry.

"Where did you guys go?" I asked.

"We just ran down the beach and went for a cold swim," Jerry replied. "It's going to be a beautiful day." Bobby was looking at me with lust. He was already growing hard. Jerry had a little rise too. I knew what to expect.