The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light shining through a slit in the curtains woke me. It was late in the morning, already 9am. I did need to check out today and head home. The job would not wait another day. I looked over at Bobby that was snoring lightly. He was a good lover that with a little more experience would be a great lover. I wanted to spend more time with him maybe the whole summer. I wondered if I could get him to follow me home. That was a good thought. With that in mind I headed to the shower leaving him asleep. I would ask him when he awoke. Soaping down several times I took a lingering shower letting the hot water cascade over me. I felt refreshed when I stepped out of the shower. Thinking of Bobby asleep in the other room, I thought the shower would have been fun if it was a large shower instead of a tub-shower. Motels need to have larger showers for fun. One can't do much in a tub-shower. As I dried off, I looked into the other room. Bobby was still asleep. I really tired him out I thought as I called to him.

"Bobby, you need to get up. Check out is in an hour!"

He stirred and open one eye and looked at me. "Huh? Get up? I'm tired, I can't."

"Come on Bobby, you have to get up." I dropped the towel on the bed as I walked over and shook him. He looked at me tiredly. "Not again, you tired me out. I can't get it up."

"Bobby, we need to check out. You need to shower, get up!" I pulled him out of bed and shoved him toward the bathroom. "Get a shower! We need to talk when you get out."

I left him showering as I dressed. It would have been nice if we could have had time for another romp in the bed but if I can get him to follow me home, there would be plenty more romps. I felt myself flush with those thoughts. I was brushing out my hair as he came into the room drying off with a towel.

"God you're beautiful," he said as he dropped the towel. He had been hiding his hard rod under the towel and it sprang free. I watched it with desire. There wasn't time to enjoy it so I did the next best thing and dropped to my knees in front of him and grasp it. I guided it to my mouth and started licking the swollen head. I sucked it into my mouth and deep throated as best I could, while jacking him off. He quickly came this way and I sucked hard at the tip as he unloaded the last of his load cringing as I did it. I swallowed it all.

"OK Bobby," I said as I finished him. "Get dressed. I want you to go home with me."

He quickly dressed. "I don't think I can. Not right now. Maybe I can come later. Before I go into the Army. Right now I need to go home and back to my job. I'll try to for a week just before I go to boot camp. Would that be OK?"

Showing some disappointment, "Yes I guess we could try that. Maybe when you come home we could meet up too." I didn't want to give up on him. Yet again, I didn't want to become "His Girl" either. He was too young for me, just a good fuck. Something to keep around for when he was needed.

"OK let's go. Here I wrote down my address and phone number. Get ahold of me when you can." With that, I herded him out the door. I tossed my stuff into my car and turned to him and embraced him giving him a deep kiss.

"Call me," I said as I released him. I turned away and walked to the Motel office to check out, leaving him to watch me. He was gone when I came back to my car. The trip home was uneventful. My thought were on the fun I had and apprehension on what waited for me at work.