The Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned north and we rode along the beach in silence for a while. She smiled at me every time I looked at her but she looked distant. I slowed the boat to a crawl maybe 150 yards off the shore. I pressed the anchor release and finally turned off the motor. You could hear the sounds of people at the waters edge, playing in the waves, see the different shades of skin ranging from the dark brown of the well tanned local, to the red of the recently arrived, not too bright tourist. It was nice to be close enough to the shore to feel the participation of being there but still far enough away to be in our own world.

“Are you having fun?” I asked her.

“The view is breathtaking John. The house is amazing, the boat is amazing. This is just wonderful, I feel like I’m in a dream. I’ve never been on a boat in the ocean before, I’ve never been with a man older than me before, I’ve never woken up to look at the sun rise over the bay before.”

“Sounds like a lot of firsts. Anything we haven’t done yet? How about a beer while floating 100 yards off shore?” I got a slight head nod and walked down off the flying bridge to the cabin, the air conditioning had cooled the place to almost winter temperatures, the beer in the fridge was a couple degrees higher than freezing, just the way I like it. I got the feeling that she had something she wanted to say but just couldn’t quite bring herself to say it. It consumed my thoughts as I brought the beer to her.

As I walked back up onto the bridge and handed her the beer she smiled at me. That smile and those eyes could melt me in an instant. She had such intelligence in her eyes, but her lips were so sensuous.

“There is a first I haven’t experienced yet.” She said quietly.

“And what would that be?”

“Well, I offered it last night but you wouldn’t take me up on it.”

“I thought I’d taken you up on every offer you had last night! You mean there’s more?”

“no…” her head was down her eyes seemingly locked on the beer in her hand. “I offered myself to you, as a toy, to do with what you want, and you… you… well, you didn’t seem to want me like that…” As she looked up from her beer and looked at me she had tears in her eyes.

“How can you say that Cathy? We made love! If you combine last night with this morning I’ve recently had the two most exciting sexual events of my life!” I was flabbergasted. I had no idea what she was going for. Should I have known? This was one of those tests, you know, you don’t know the answer, you’re not too sure of the question but if you have to ask you’re dead meat.

“I… I… I’m not sure how… to say this…”

“My feeling, Cathy, has always been that if you have something to say then just say it.”

“I’ve always had to be in control, I mean with all my other boyfriends… I mean… If I was going to get pleasure I always had to show them how… where to touch… when to touch. You just seem to know.”

“Cathy, I’m really not stupid but I’m really struggling to understand… I mean I’m not sure what you’re getting at” Truth be told I am stupid but I wasn’t going to admit that to her.

“I want you to be in control, I want to be your toy, I want you to take me when and how you want to. I trust you… I’ve always wanted to be… well, umm, controlled I guess.”

Bingo! Lights are on! Door bell rings! I understand now! My adled middle aged mind finally caught on! She wanted to be dominated.

One small problem… I’ve never done that before. I guess I could fake it.

I looked up at her and her eyes had finally overflowed. A tear ran slowly down over her cheek, those beautiful eyes reddening slightly. She looked so vulnerable, so open, so dammned cute.

I was trying to figure out the perfect way to tell her I understand. ‘I want to make you feel good. I love you and you’re beautiful. I want to give you this experience that you so badly want’. My response, always the poet, the verbose amateur writer that I am…

“I want to see your breasts.”

Now where the fuck did that come from? What part of my fucking mind did I lose? Will I ever find it again? Could I possibly figure out a better way to fuck up a wet dream? Shit, I shouldn’t ask the question… I’m sure I wouldn’t like the answer. My mind raced, how can I make this better how can I take the words back? How can I put this wonderful woman at ease?

“Now”

She looked me in the eye, I saw the beginnings of a smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Her hands began moving sliding slowly up to take the hem of her shirt and she pulled it slowly upwards, leaning back. I looked her in the eye as her shirt rose above her breasts. The slight bounce as they fell free giving credence to the firmness, her nipples were the exclamation marks of their roundness. I was slightly uncomfortable, the look on my face had to be similar to the ones seen in a thousand mirrors of a thousand strip joints across the country.

I saw her eye flicker toward the beach over my shoulder. “You worried that people can see?” I asked quietly.

“Yes”

“and does it excite you that perhaps someone can see?”

“If it excites you, it excites me.” Was her cryptic response?

“Pull your shirt down sweetheart. I want to watch you cum. But you have to keep your eyes on me, I want you to be looking at me the whole time.”

She slid her hands down to her shorts, undoing the snap and beginning to stand up.

“No, no baby sit right there, just slide you hand down into your shorts and cum for me.”

I watched from across the bridge as she slid down lower in her seat, her hand digging deeper. I found the sight of her hand in her shorts, the muscles of her arm moving rhythmically her breasts heaving with the deep breaths that she was taking to be one of the most erotic moments I have ever had.

“are you wet?”

“yess”

“Do you like it, that I’m watching you?”

“yes it makes me tingle, ohh, ohh… this feels so good.” Her eyes small slits as her head began to fall back against the chair.

“Don’t close your eyes baby doll, look in my eyes, always look in my eyes…” I had watched other women masturbate for me before, watched women masturbate in videos, but I think I always got caught up in the mechanics of how they made themselves cum. With her clothes on I had a unique opportunity to watch her face, the expressions changing as the level of pleasure rose. The slight frustration as she reached a peak to have it slowly wash away only to be overtaken by another pleasure peak slightly more intense, slightly longer again to fade away again another rise each getting closer to that inexplicable flash of intense pleasure as she floated over the top. “tell me what you feel” I told her.

“I can feel my clit… ohh its hard, and… I’m so wet… it feels so good… I want to ungh I want to cum… I’m gonna… Ohh I’m gonna cum soon…”

“I want you to look at me while you come Cathy, I want you to wait until I say its ok to cum.”

“Ohh please let me cum John… please.”

“Are you right there? Do you Have to cum? I want you to need to cum.”

“Oh yes! Oh yes I need to cum…” she was pleading now. She began to twitch, the look on her face was one of almost anguish and I watched as she passed the point of no return. Her eyes slowly closed her head fell back, her nipples pressing out against the fabric of her shirt. The muscles in her arm, her legs, her stomach between her shirt and where her hand disappeared down her shorts were all tense and quivering. Her face was almost slack, her mouth open her hips thrusting as she came again and again.

I watched as she slowly came back down.

“I need to cum now Cathy. Do you want to help me?” I asked her to give her the opportunity to back down a bit. She just sat there looking at me breathing deeply.

“Cathy, I want you to use your mouth, I want you to suck me.” I pulled down my zipper and fished my rock hard throbbing cock out of my shorts. She moved across the bridge to settle between my legs.

“Let me service you, let me make you cum” she said. She had this look in her eye that I had never seen, intense but distant. She kept eye contact as she leaned down to take my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue bathe my cock in her saliva as her head moved down to encompass my cock. I could feel it hit the back of her throat and felt her gag slightly, the muscles of her throat sending waves of pleasure up the length of my cock to spread throughout my body.

Her head began moving, her mouth tracing my length her hand following her mouth. I knew I wouldn’t last long. When she started moaning I lost it. Streamers of hot white cum flew from my cock into her mouth. The feeling as she sucked and the muscles of her mouth worked to swallow the first few shots was the most intense pleasure I’ve ever felt. My world decreased down to revolve only around my rock hard cock, my balls tight against my body spewing forth my seed and the wonderful warm wet mouth that seemed as if it couldn’t get enough. My eyes closed and the last thing I saw before I fell into the abyss of pleasure were her eyes, her lips wrapped around my cock and a subtle smile. As the shuddering waves of pleasure slowly dissolved I slid lower, down into a laying position on the padded bench. She slithered up my body and laid her head down on my chest.

“Is that the experience you were looking for Cathy?”

“It’s a start John…” she whispered into my chest as my eyes closed and I slowly fell into an exhausted slumber. I knew that this woman was something really special. I doubled my resolve to uphold my end of this relationship. It was only Saturday but already I was dreading having to go home on Sunday. It had been so long since I dreaded the trip home this much.

12