The Beach Ch. 1

Story Info
Initiation fantasy written by his slut.
1.6k words
4.11
29.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
40 Followers

The little boat took us to a quiet part of the island. No-one much came here, he told us, so it was wonderful for privacy. We looked towards the golden beach with hidden little coves cut into the caves. I shivered in anticipation, despite the heat.

We watched for a moment as the boat turned, Master shouting instructions about when he should come back for us, then he turned and marched in the direction of the coves. I ran to catch up with him, breathless for more reason than one!

He found us a shaded but warm area that had rock in front and behind us, and a six foot wall of rock between us and the next cove. I dropped my bag and awaited instructions.

'Take the position' he demanded. Immediately I stripped off my clothes and sank to my knees in the sand. I waited as my Master circled me, looking at me. I waited for his fingers to find my wet cunt, as I was sure they would. Master always liked to inspect me there first, before anything else. I groaned with relief as his fingers found me, snaking inside to finger fuck me harshly.

'Perfect my slut. However, I feel the need to punish you today, to be harsh with you. Fetch my belt slut.'

I crawled quickly to my bag, searched out his thick leather belt and brought it quickly back to him. He ordered me into position. I stood facing away from the wall, my legs spread wide, hands moving down to ankles... waiting for the punishment to begin.

*****

'Oh damn' I thought to myself as I heard a boat slowing on the beach near us. I heard someone shout an instruction, then the boat moved off again. I realised someone else had interrupted our peace. I looked at my husband, lying next to me and sighed.

Typical I thought to myself as I heard the sound of their footsteps in the sand behind the wall of rock.

If we just lie still and quiet, maybe they'll never realise we're here. Being local, we never expect to see people on this part of the island, but the occasional few find it. We come here on our days off, to shed our clothes and take in the heat... then maybe fuck lazily once the sun has warmed our bodies.

I was just settling back into my dreams when I heard a demand, 'Take the position'. My eyes snapped open, 'what???' I thought to myself. I looked at Steve and saw he was looking as puzzled as I was. We waited quietly to see what would happen next. A soft groan reached us, before we heard another instruction. I gasped and sat up quickly, wondering what the hell was happening.

I looked round to Steve again, to see he'd sat up slowly and was looking at me strangely. He pulled me to my feet and walked towards the wall.

'No' I hissed at him... we can't look, they'll see us' but he kept pulling at my hand.

' I want to see this' was all he said.

We climbed slightly on the rocks, til we could see the other side of the wall. What I saw made me gasp. A woman, bent forwards, holding her ankles, her bare cunt and arse on display to us, while the naked man walked round her, holding a thick, leather belt. I gasped again, involuntarily. He heard me and looked towards us. I went to move back, but Steve held me firm.... made me wait.

The man smiled slightly and then began.

*****

The first hit is always the worst. You expect it, you wait for it, anticipate it... knowing it will sting, but wanting it all the same. And then it comes. And the pain is more real than you remembered, more real than you dreaded, but it's a good pain, a pain you wanted. And you groan, and you sigh. And then before you've recovered, you feel the next one. And the next.

But then he stopped... stopped at five... I was counting. My breathing was harsh, my mind starting to spin, my legs wobbling, but I wanted more. I groaned with disappointment, but waited. Waited patiently for him to tell me what was next.

'We have company my slut'

I gasped, but didn't move... knew he didn't expect me to.

'Sir?' I whispered to him.

'We have company. These people obviously want to see my slut being punished. Please, come round, make yourselves comfortable.'

*****

I looked to Steve in shock. What the hell were we going to do. He was breathing harder now, his eyes never leaving the sight of her naked, shaved cunt. My god, I thought, this is exciting him. I looked down to see his cock, hard and tall, pulsing against the rocks.

He needed no second invitation, he pulled me down and started to walk round the rock face, his footsteps fast in the sand. I pulled back from him, desperate to make him stop, begging him not to do this.

He stopped suddenly. 'Jackie!!!' he ordered. I was stunned, he'd NEVER spoken to me like that before. He saw my body slacken with acceptance, smiled with satisfaction then continued round to the other side of the rock.

*****

Master didn't speak to them directly. He spoke through me, telling them what he was going to do as much as telling me.

He continued with the whipping then, not too many, just enough to make me crazy, to make my arse sore and to make my need more defined. When he'd finished, I thanked him. I heard her gasp again at that, and smiled a private smile to myself... thinking that she'd learn a lot more than this before my Master was finished.

He told me to stand and pushed me towards the rock. Cuffing my wrists, he ordered me to raise my arms and hold on to the rock as best I could. My naked body brushed the hard rock, my firm nipples aching as they scratched the jagged stone. I knew my arse was on display to them now. Knew they could see the red welt marks across my white skin.

Master sank to his knees behind me, and started to massage my aching skin. I groaned and writhed, gashing my body on the rock even more. My legs trembled now with the pain and the pleasure, my mind not knowing which part of my body to concentrate on first. Then I felt his tongue.

Gently at first, on my wounds, licking and lapping at me... then moving down towards my arse and cunt. I spread my legs further for him, arching my arse so I could grant him easier access. I felt his hot tongue on my cunt then. I groaned with the effort to keep myself in position, my arms aching, pulling.

His tongue pushed into me, lapping at my wet cunt; eating me, biting me, sucking me. My orgasm started to build, I couldn't take it much more.

'Master, please?' I whispered to him, begged him.

Abruptly he stood and pulled me forward. He told me to get on all fours, told me he wanted them to see him taking me that way. I sank down again, my eyes still never daring to look at the couple as they stood watching.

The feel of his cock pushing against my cunt was exquisite; I pushed back to him, wanting him. The thought of them watching us was almost sending me into a frenzy... I wanted them to see. Wanted them to see my Master taking me, demanding of me. I wanted them to see his beautiful cock filling me. His cock started to push slowly into me, filling my cunt. Slowly, too slowly, he fucked into me, letting them see his hard cock shine with my cunt juices.

And then he moved back. I groaned with disappointment, until I felt his fingers against my arse. He was preparing me, preparing me there for his cock. My slight push told him I was ready and he slammed deep into my arse. My head flew back and I groaned with pain and desire. I heard her groan to, or was it a whimper now? I didn't care... my Master was slamming into me, his cock deep in my arse. My cunt was throbbing with the need to cum, the ache deep in my stomach, but I knew I had to wait.

I thrust back onto him, meeting his every demand.. wanting him, wanting to please him. He held my hips firmly, pulling me further onto him with each stroke. His balls slapped against my cunt, tickling, teasing. And then he was ready. His strokes got longer and faster as he pushed towards his orgasm.

That final push was ecstacy, hard with desire, pulsing inside me, filling me with his cum. I ground back onto his cock, wanting all of him. And then he stopped, pulled away from me. I stayed in position, as I knew I should, imagining the sticky sight of my used arse. My orgasm was so close now I was almost crying, but still I knew I had to wait.

He moved round to stand in front of me then. Told me to clean him. She definitely whimpered as she watched me take my Master's softening cock into my mouth and begin to clean him. I could hear the man, his breath almost coming in shudders now... obviously he was close to cumming too.

When my Master was clean he told me to lay back. I spread my legs wide for him and he knelt over me. His fingers found my clit and cunt as his mouth found mine. He kissed me deeply as he brought me to orgasm. It was quick; hard and powerful. I cried out into his mouth, my body arching and shuddering.

When I was quiet, he sat back and looked at them.

'Her reward' he told them.

mforj
mforj
40 Followers