The Beach Cottage

Story Info
Dark secrets come to light at a friends sunny cottage.
5.6k words
4.18
128.5k
73

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Baby, I found these videos in the back of the desk. I guess there are about a dozen or so. This one has Jolene’s name on it and I saw Sarah’s and Sally’s name on a tape too. Wonder why they are here?” I asked my wife.

We were staying the weekend at friends of ours cottage they had on the beach. Ray and Lisa were good friends and my wife enjoyed a tight circle of girlfriends with Lisa, a few of their names I recognized on the tapes I had found skeleton key locked in the roll top.

“Oh good. It’s probably Jolene’s wedding video. I think Ray shot it,” my wife replied.

I plugged the video in and sat back on the bed with my wife knowing I was about to watch a boring hour or so of Jolene’s wedding from last year. I grabbed a beer for myself and Kel a wine. The PLAY icon came onto the screen. The next image was that of Lisa in what appeared to be her night shirt and a remote control staring straight at us on the 52” TV screen. She put the control down then sat cross legged on the bed. I looked at Kel and she at me with a “huh” look on our faces.

“What the fuck is this,” I asked getting only a shoulder shrug from my wife.

The tape date at the bottom of the screen showed 2 July, 2003. As we continued to stare at the tape, Lisa picked up the remote again and pushed buttons. The image of her on the bed began zooming in closer till just the bed and 3 or 4 foot around it showed. It was easy to see that this tape was made in the very cottage and bed we were laying in. Lisa then reached over to the night stand and retrieved her wine glass. My dick began to twinge and my breathing increased as I hoped we were about to see Ray and Lisa in a home made fuck film.

Lisa’s voice made us both jump as she said “Ah, I know you feel much better now.”

“Yes I do,” Jolene said as she came into camera view and sat on the bed with Lisa in the same cross legged style.

My dick was stone hard. I kept saying aloud, “what the fuck?” My mind was racing and every sexual thought possible ran through it. Why was Lisa making a tape of her and Jolene with apparently no knowledge of Jolene? We continued watching the tape listening to the two women engaging in what mostly was small girl talk. Jolene looked simplistically sexy in her cranberry colored tee shirt with her tanned legs. Jolene is about 5’5”, 120 pounds with grapefruit sized breasts and a wonderful bubble ass that I’ve many times admired in her bikini at the beach and pool. The mere thought of seeing those tits or ass in this type of situation had my cock throbbing.

My attention and focus was on their conversation, searching for any clues that something more was to come.

“When was the last time you got high?” Lisa asked, pulling a joint from the drawer in the night stand.

Jolene began giggling and said, “oh shit, maybe our senior year in high school?”

Lisa lit the joint and passed it to Jolene. The quality and clarity of the image was perfect as we watched her small fore finger and thumb grab the joint and bring it to her lips as she inhaled her first toke. We watched as the women smoked and cough their way through three or four tokes before Lisa placed the half smoked cigarette in the ash tray. They sipped their wines as we listened to the conversation become increasing filled with laughter and silliness.

“You guys are so lucky and have it made,” Jolene remarked. “Gene and I are going to wait until after our first anniversary before we decide on our house,” she continued.

“I didn’t marry Ray to have it made. I married him for his dick!” Lisa said.

This immediately perked my ears and brought fits of laughter from both girls.

“It’s not the size, it’s what they can do with it,” Jolene said between giggles.

“Let me tell you something girlfriend. Any woman that says that has not ever had a cock like Ray’s. Trust me on that. Honey, his cock is twice the size of any man’s I’ve ever seen or had,” Lisa added.

The look on Jolene’s face changed from amusement to an opened mouth stare.

“No way,” Jolene said.

“Oh, way. Honey the first time I dropped his jeans and came face to face with his dick was almost the last time I thought I would see him. His cock is the size of a Pepsi bottle and I remember thinking there was no way in Hell that monster was going into me,” Lisa said to an even more stunned Jolene.

My cock was thumping and pumping precum as I listened and watched the tape. I glanced over at Kel and she had the same expression on her face as Jolene’s taped face.

Lisa then re-lit the partially smoked joint and passed it to Jolene and continued her tale of Ray’s dick.

“Jo, I ended up getting about half drunk that first night just to get the courage up to try it. I have never, ever, been so fucked in my life. I must have had a half a dozen orgasms. Ray is the only man I’ve ever cum with from straight fucking and trust me, it’s because every inch of my pussy is full of dick. Hell girl, I couldn’t even go to work the next day!” Lisa breathed.

I sat in bed stunned with mouth agape as the girls on the screen laughed and giggled about Ray’s attributes. Kel’s eyes were glued to the screen as she watched and listened to two of her best friends.

“This is turning you on isn’t it,” Kel said to me.

“Hell yes it is. Listening to girl secrets is every man’s dream.” I’m just wondering where or what this is becoming,” I replied.

“I’m sure it’s nothing but them just talking,” Kel said.

“Then why the hell is she secretly taping this?” I asked.

As Jolene got up from the bed to go to the bathroom, the camera caught a wonderful image of her ass in a red thong. Lisa motioned with her hand to what I could only imagine was the window and held up two fingers as she did. Now my mind was really racing. What the fuck was this all about? Jolene came out of the bathroom and sat back on the bed facing Lisa.

“Jesus girl, all this talk has me flushed,” she said.

“Well, if you’re ever lucky enough to get a cock like Ray’s, you better count your blessings. Nothing will ever be the same,” Lisa said.

We heard a slight knock then both girls turned towards the door.

“Hey honey, we were just talking about you!” Lisa said

Both girls broke out in hysterical laughter and were punching each others arms as Ray came and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I leave you two alone for half an hour and now both of you are high as kites and talking shit. So tell me honey, what butt of the joke am I?” Ray asked.

Again both girls broke out in laughter as Ray watched with amusement.

“Ahh honey. You’re not the butt of any joke. Jolene just doesn’t believe you have the biggest dick in town,” Lisa challenged.

This comment caused Jolene to flush violently and she pushed Lisa with both hands causing her to fall over onto her side. Lisa lay on her side laughing and snorting. Her ass was in full view revealing her closely trimmed black bush and full red pussy lips. My breath caught in my throat as Lisa sat back up facing Jolene. She made no attempt to lower her night shirt back down to cover her exposed crotch.

“Come over here Ray. Let me prove to Jo what my baby’s holding,” Lisa said.

“NO Lisa,” Jolene protested. “I believe you.”

“You just have to see this to believe this,” Lisa said, as Ray walked over to her side of the bed and stood there.

Ray stood in front of Lisa on the bed no more than 5 feet from where ever the camera was filming this. Lisa began humming the burlesque toon as she slowly began lowering Ray’s pajama bottom. Jolene was on the bed with her hands mockingly covering her eyes. Her red thong crotch front was visible to us as Lisa continued.

“My God, I can’t believe this. They got to Jo too,” Kel whispered to no one.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing baby, just a comment,” Kel replied.

Ray’s pubic hair came into view first. Lisa continued her amusement and revealed the base of his cock as the flannel material of his pajama bottoms continued sliding down his shaft. A few more inches of his meat came into view before she finally jerked his trunks completely down.

I whistled between my teeth and Kel let out an “oh my God” as Ray’s flaccid cock filled the screen.

“Ta da! What cha think of little Ray Ray, Jo?” Lisa asked.

“Oh, my God,” was all that came from Jolene’s shocked mouth.

His cock hanging soft was impressive by any standard. Hanging straight down it was an easy six inches and quite thick, especially at the head. His over sized nuts hung low and looked the size of ping pong balls. Lisa’s hand looked small as she wrapped it around his shaft while looking at Jo and began slowly stroking him back and forth.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet girlfriend. Wait to you see Ray Ray all grown up!” she exclaimed.

Kel again exclaimed an oh my God. It was hard to figure out which to watch, Lisa’s stroking hand or Jo watching her do it. Lisa continued her attention on Ray’s cock with one hand while massaging his balls with her other. Ray’s cock began to grow, first in length and then began to thicken even more.

“He’s almost there now Jo,” Lisa said as she began stroking him with both hands.

Ray’s dick had to be fully hard I thought. He was at least half again as long as my six inches and twice as thick. His girth was the most impressive feature. Lisa had both hands on him pumping as precum began to leak from the inch long slit of his cock head.

“Come over here Jo and give a girl a hand,” Lisa said.

“I just got married three months ago girl, have you lost your mind,” Lisa replied.

“I’m not asking you to cheat on your husband silly. I just want you to see this up close and get a feel of what you’re missing. Now come on over here chicken shit, little Ray Ray needs a hand,” Lisa said.

Slowly Jolene moved over until she was sitting side by side with Lisa. Jolene was closest to the camera and sat there with an amazed look on her face as Lisa continued her stroking of her husband’s huge cock. Lisa took Jo’s hand into her’s and placed it onto Ray’s cock. Lisa continued her pumping and Jo’s hand seemed to just lie on top of Ray’s wide shaft.

Come on girl. Help me out here. This is a big job,” Lisa laughed.

Jolene’s hand tightened onto Ray’s shaft, not nearly able to close it. She began pumping her hand in rhythm with Lisa’s. Her eyes were glued to Ray’s cock as his balls swung in time. A large drop of precum dripped onto Jolene’s arm. Lisa took Jolene’s other hand and placed it on his now lopsided balls.

“He loves having his nuts rubbed during this,” Lisa said to Jolene.

I reached over to Kel and rubbed her soaked panties as we watched the girls continue. I could smell her wet sex as she came on my hand in under 30 seconds. On screen, Ray’s hand moved to the back of Jolene’s head and guided it to his oozing cock head. Her tongue came out and began licking the precum up and down from his slit. Ray’s head was bent down watching her and Lisa, a sly smile on his lips.

“There you go girl. Lick up his cream. Take him into your mouth,” Lisa prompted.

Ray now had both hands on Jolene’s head as she stretched her mouth around his huge cock head. Lisa’s hand was now off of Ray’s shaft and she moved Jo’s hand from his balls to his cock. Jolene now had both hands pumping him and had worked about a third of his cock into her mouth. His shaft was wet and slurping sounds filled the air.

Ray’s head was back as low moans escaped his lips. Jo’s tempo of sucking and pumping increased while Lisa massage his huge nut sack with one hand and plunged her other to her own crotch. A light breeze at this point would have caused me to blow my wad. My wife’s hand was busy between her own legs as she rapidly approached her second orgasm.

Jolene was now back to licking his cock slit. I could only imagine her mouth was tired from being over stretched. Her two hands now began wildly sliding up and down his spit wet shaft. Ray’s moans were almost growls as his orgasm neared.

“Come on baby, cum. Show Jo your cum for me baby,” Lisa huskily breathed.

“I’m almost there sweetie,” he said between gasps.

“Here he cums Jo, his balls are rising up,” Lisa said.

Ray let out a loud groan and tried to push his cock into Jolene’s mouth unsuccessfully before his first stream of cum coated her neck and began running down onto her night shirt. His second long stream hit her shirt just above her right breast. He forced her mouth onto his pulsing cock and began dumping cum into her throat. We watched his ass clinch at least 6 more times as each new wave of spunk coated her mouth. Lisa had a ball in each hand as she helped to milk his nuts of their salty jism.

“Ah yes, cum baby, keep cumming. Fill her mouth baby,” Lisa breathed.

When his hips stopped hunching, Ray pulled his cock from Jolene’s mouth. As hard as she tried to swallow his load, cum stilled seeped from her mouth dripping off of her chin. Her breath was ragged. Ray’s hands slid from her head as she lay back onto the over stuffed pillows. Lisa got up and sat close to Jolene in the same half up position. Ray’s cock began to lose its hardness and drooped down, nestled between his balls, which had assumed their normal low position in their sack. A long stream of spunk hung 6 inches or so from his fat cock head.

I paused the video with the remote; the scene frozen on the screen was an eyeful. Jolene’s night shirt had huge dark wet cum stains widening on her neck and breast. Cum coated her mouth, chin, and neck. The obviously pre-positioned camera angle showed a large wet dark spot on her crotch. The frozen image additionally showed Lisa’s opened legs. Her closely trim black pussy hair framed large puffy red cunt lips, obvious wear from 5 years of Ray’s massive tool. It was extremely difficult to remove your eyes from the 52 inch screen.

“Jesus, Joseph, and Mary. I can’t EVEN believe they got Jo to do that. Jo of ALL people. It’s a good thing he didn’t fuck her with that pole. He’d ruined her for Gene. If the date on that tape is correct, what had she been married, two, maybe three months?” I said to my wife.

“Wow, I didn’t think they had gotten to Jolene,” Kel responded.

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“Nothing, nothing at all. But I have a feeling that there is a little bit more to this tape,” Kel said.

I got up to get a beer from the mini fridge. I slowly walked by the large frozen image on the TV. The image of Jolene’s crotch on the big screen was large, wet, and fat. Small, blondish pubic hairs peeked from the sides of her thong. God my dick ached. As I reached for my beer I asked Kel if she wanted more wine. I was trying to figure out what she meant by the comments she had made earlier. What knowledge had she of this? Originally I had thought the tapes were of marriage events or what ever. I had recognized two other names on the tapes as girlfriends of Kel’s and Lisa’s. There were at least 10 other tapes behind those that I now needed to know whose names were on them and what was on them.

My thoughts were side tracked when Kel said, “do we want to watch any more of this?”

“Hell yes,” I replied and handed her wine glass.

I sat back on the bed with the help of the many pillows. I could smell my wife’s musky sex in the air.

I hit the play button as Lisa’s voice filled the air from the screen.

“Oh baby. You came hard sweetie. I told you he had a great dick didn’t I Jo?” Lisa said, smiling at her friend.

“Damn, damn, damnit. Oh God, I can’t believe what just happened. I feel like a whore, Gene will kill me! I’ve never even THOUGHT about cheating on him” Jolene cried, her hands covering her eyes.

“Cheated? You haven’t cheated on anybody sweetie. All you’ve done is make Ray a happy man. You haven’t fucked anyone Jo,” Lisa retorted.

Ray nodded to Lisa and she nodded back to him. Some type of signal I could only assume as Jolene continued to mutter and cover her eyes.

“Here Jo, let me clean you up,” Lisa said.

Lisa grabbed the bottom of Jolene’s shirt, pulling it over her head. Jolene’s melon sized breasts bounced into view. Her nipples were large, hard, and protruding. A stream of cum had run down between her breast and rested in her pierced belly button. Her white tits contrasted against her tanned flat stomach. Lisa began using her shirt to wipe Ray’s jism from her face, neck, and breasts, rubbing slightly against Jo’s fat nipples.

“I’m alright Lisa, it’s OK,” Jolene said.

“It’s OK sweetie. I’ll get it. Ray made the mess so I’ll clean it up. Oh, your panties are so wet Jo. Ray let’s get those off too,” Lisa said.

NO, NO, NO,” Joleen protested.

It was too late. Ray had already hooked his fingers into the thin straps on her hips and in one motion had stripped the damp thong from her crotch. My breath caught in my throat as Jolene’s crotch took center stage on the screen. A light blond hair tuft covered the top of her pussy and down the sides. Her lips appeared to be freshly shaven revealing wet bright pink inner lips, quite small in contrast to Lisa’s fat meaty cunt. Lisa continued her slow removal of cum from Jolene’s body. Ray moved over and knelt down on the floor between Jolene’s legs which were about half off the bed. The back of his head filled the screen, but the camera angle still showed Jolene’s sweet crotch.

Ray’s hands were now on the insides of Jolene’s thighs and attempting to push them apart.

Jolene immediately protested and pushed herself up to a sitting position.

“What are you doing Ray?” she shouted.

“Oh Jo, Ray’s just going to return the favor. He gives really great head,” Lisa said pushing Jolene back onto the pillows.

Ray’s hands had pushed her thighs apart now and he quickly dove into her blonde cunt. His hands were wrapped under her thighs now and positioned on her hips pulling her sex tighter against his working mouth.

“Stop guys, really, I can’t do this, I just can’t,” Jolene protested.

“Shhsss baby, just enjoy his tongue,” Lisa said while lightly stroking Jo’s face and resting Jo’s head against her breasts. Ray began sucking Jo’s pussy properly now as the tension in her legs lessened and her thighs drooped down opening her crotch to his tongue. Ray lost no time with this signal and placed a pillow under Jo’s ass. From this angle we had full view of his mouth and tongue working her small pink pussy from her asshole to her clit. After a few minutes, Jolene’s hips began to rock as Ray worked his magic on her wet cunt. Lisa watched her husband intently. Jo’s eyes were closed, her hands now rested on Ray’s head. Her breathing was ragged and low moans escaped her opened lips.

“Yes baby, that’s so good isn’t it? Make her cum, make her cum good Ray,” Lisa said.

Jolene’s hips were now bucking hard onto Ray’s mouth. Her hands each had a wad of hair pulling him hard onto her crotch.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Don’t stop, right there. Oh God I’m cummmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg,” Jolene shouted as her orgasm rocked her body.

My cock twitched as I watched her orgasm. She was very vocal. Her head arched back onto Lisa’s chest as each wave drove through her crotch. Her hands finally loosened their grip on Ray’s hair as the last of the pulses coursed through her pussy.

“Yes, yes, oh god yes,” Jolene finished.

Oh baby that was so goooooood now wasn’t it,” Lisa said, looking down onto Jo’s face as she began to open her eyes.

Ray lifted his wet face from Jolene’s soaked crotch. The once small bright pink lips were now slightly reddish and swollen. Ray stood up and his now hard again massive dick filled the screen. He was between Jo’s legs, one hand on his dick as he approached her crotch.

Jolene feverishly protested. “No Ray, no Lisa. I’ve already gone too far! I’m married and Gene is coming home tomorrow! There’s no way I can do this and there’s NO way I can take that dick!”

“Awww baby, you’ve come this far. Now let Ray really show you what you’re missing,” Lisa said to Jolene.

12