The Beach Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers

The kiss went on and on, becoming more intense, deeper. I could feel Jenny moving her body against mine, subtly at first then stronger. I could feel the swell of her breasts pressing against my stomach, then the pressure of her mound against my thigh, thrusting gently then more insistently. Her arms were around my neck, her fingers entwined in my hair pulling my lips to hers. I had one arm around her back and I slid my other hand down to the flare of her bum, feeling the divide of her arse and pulled her strongly against my thigh.

I felt Jenny stiffen and she said into my mouth, "don't stop, I'm cumming!" I lifted my leg slightly to press more deeply between her legs and pulled her hard against me. I felt her shudder and her teeth sank into my lower lip. After a time she quietened down and relaxed against me. I was afraid she would fall over if I did not support her. Not that I objected to holding her against me!

"Where did you learn to kiss like that? I could have sworn last night..."

I blushed. Again. When would that stop? "Silly, you were wonderful. No need to be embarrassed. You could teach a lot of guys something there!"

"I just tried to copy what you did last night. It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Do...I mean... um..."

"Come on, ask!"

"Do all women um... cum while a guy is kissing them?"

Jenny giggled. "No, I don't think so. That's the first time it's happened to me. Remember, it was not the kissing alone. Girls are complex things. We're complicated. The kissing was wonderful. I'm infatuated with you. The setting, the beach and all. I'm an early-morning person. No threat, nothing to prove. Your leg against my pussy." She felt me jerk at her use of that word. "Does that shock you?"

I thought about it for a moment. "No, it's just that you are older than I am and I did not expect you to use that word. I think you used it exactly right. I hope one day I will be mature enough to use the right word at the right time, regardless of social norms."

Suddenly Jenny exclaimed "you're bleeding! Did I do that? I'm sorry." She held me tightly in her arms, her head against my chest. I held her fiercely in return, my tongue exploring the rough patch in my lip.

"Come, let's climb that dune and watch the sea." Jenny took my hand and we made our way up the beach. The dune must have been two hundred feet high and we were both out of breath when we reached the top, where it disappeared into the thick undergrowth. From here there was the most magnificent view. As we sat down Jenny said, "see what you did to me!" She pointed to her crotch where there was a large obvious wet patch in the material of her trousers. "I can't remember ever being so wet."

After a while I got up and moved to a flat patch tight against the undergrowth and spread the towel I was carrying out and said, "come sit." I spread my arms in invitation.

"Oh no! You can't trick a poor innocent girl into believing you intensions are pure!" Jenny looked at me with a stern face. "If you have your way with me will you marry me? To have and to hold, to cherish?"

"Do as you are asked or I will put you over my knee!" I matched her stern look. We both burst out laughing. Jenny came over and sat between my spread legs and snuggled back against my chest. I folded my arms around her placing both hands firmly on both her breasts. I heard a soft, "mmmmm."

After a while she asked, "would you like to put me over you knee?"

I considered it for a while, glad Jenny could not see the blush on my cheeks. "Yes, as long as you were excited by it too."

Jenny screwed around in my arms to look me in the eye, "how old did you say you were?" After a long look she turned back, snuggling close. "I suppose that falls into the same category as watching me pee?" She moved both her hands over mine and squeezed them against her breasts. "I've been with lots of guys in my time, never with one like you. I feel that I can say and do anything and you will understand. Does that sound strange?" Rhetoric!

After a while I slid my hands down to the bottom of her blouse and then back up to cup her bare breasts. I could feel those prominent nipples push against my palms. "Oh yes!" I heard her sigh.

We sat in companionable silence for a while with me holding Jenny against my chest and my chin resting softly on the top of her head. Then I needed more. I started moving the palms of my hands in circles over her nipples, rolling them round and round. I felt them get harder until it felt I was rubbing two pebbles with my hands. I felt more than heard Jenny sigh, "...so nice." I did not hear the rest. I was obviously doing something right.

The first of the morning rays reached us as we sat on the sand. I could immediately feel the warmth. I have the image of this idyllic setting forever seared in my brain.

Again, I needed more. I moved my hands away from her breasts and I felt her stiffen. "No!" I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and started to pull them over her hips. "Help! Help! He's trying to undress me" Jenny yelled into the deserted air and lifted her bum off the towel to make it easy for me. I gathered the sides of her panties at the same time and pulled them both down to her knees. I could see a long string of moisture stretching from the wet crutch of her panties to the hidden folds of her pussy. I was unaccountably excited by the spectacle! Jenny must be really aroused! I could reach no further and Jenny stripped them off her legs and threw them to one side.

I placed my hands on her inner thighs and spread her bare legs, slowly sliding my hands up the forbidden fruit. When I reached the moist junction of her thighs I was surprised at the heat being generated. I wasn't really sure what to do so I cupped my right hand over the whole area, feeling the curly hair against my palm and my long fingers settling against the warm skin between her anus and her pussy. My other hand I moved back to her one breast, cupping that too.

Jenny raised her knees and spread her thighs as wide as they would go. I slowly started moving my hand in circles gently rubbing the whole area. Then I slid my middle finger up, penetrating her vagina slightly, amazed at the slickness of her body fluids. Moving down and around I spread her abundant moisture over the whole area, feeling the valley between her inner and outer lips, where they joined and ran down to her anus. I felt Jenny thrust her pelvis forward as I reached further and I slid my finger over and around her anus. Then back and forward, exploring with my fingers.

Jenny's breath was now coming in short pants. She reached down and guided my fingers higher till they were sliding over her engorged clitoris. "Yes, there. Harder! Use three fingers flat like this." She manipulated my hand to the right rhythm and pressure. "Yes! Yes..."

I moved my left hand down, exploring her opening, first with one finger then two. I could not believe the smoothness. The softness, The heat and moisture. I followed the flow of honey down between her arse cheeks till I again touched her anus. I felt her shudder and tilt her pelvis again. I circled it for a while then inserted my thumb deep into her pussy and at the same time slipped the tip of my index finger into her anus.

That was it. I felt Jenny go rigid, her internal muscles clamping hard onto my thumb and finger. I'd gone too far! I'd hurt her!

"Oh fuck! Yessss!" She started thrusting her hips violently against my hand. I felt her whole body shaking as she pushed back against my chest and the I felt her internal muscles spasming rhythmically around my fingers. Jenny was orgasming. Violently! I continued rubbing and thrusting in time with the contractions, slowing as they subsided and eventually holding still as her body relaxed, my thumb and index finger still deeply imbedded in her.

For a long time I felt tremors run through her frame. I slowly started moving my fingers over her clitoris, touching so softly that I was almost not touching. I knew how sensitive I was after a climax! I experimented with two fingers, one either side of her clitoris, in a cycling action using her skin to indirectly stimulate the sensitive head. After a short time I felt her hips start to thrust again. And again the rhythmic clenching and the sighs. Much shorter and softer this time.

We sat still quite a long time like this as Jenny recovered.

"You..." Jenny croaked and I could hear her wet her mouth before continuing. "That was amazing! I can't ever remember having such an intense climax. You must think I am so selfish taking all and not giving." She placed her hands over mine to stop them moving.

I felt her shudder as she removed my invading fingers. Jenny turned in my arms and pushed me back until she was lying on top of me. Her lips sought mine. After a long lingering kiss she said, "you've too many clothes on. Must a girl do everything these days. Honestly..." She giggled and clamped her lips to mine as she loosened the buttons on my trousers.

Back on her knees between my thighs she started to pull my trousers off. Self-consciously I tried to stop her. "Silly!" Jenny just looked at me until I removed my hands. "You've nothing to be shy about."

In no time I was naked. As Jenny kneeled over me she stripped off her shirt and jacket in one move, her wonderful body bared for me in the bright morning sun. The prominent nipples standing proudly out, dark coral pink, her honey pubic hair askew, plastered to her pubis by her fluids. I had never seen anything so erotic!

I held out my arms and Jenny sank down on top of me, trapping my erect penis between us, grinding her breasts into my chest and capturing my lips in the most intimate kiss, her warm tongue exploring mine, her lips moving sensuously over mine. "I could easily fall in love with you," she whispered. "Your turn now."

We started kissing again and I felt Jenny move her legs outside mine. Then her hand snaked between us. She raised herself onto her knees, lifting my penis up and placing it at the entrance to her vagina. She looked me in the eyes and slowly and gently moved the head of my penis up and down her warm wet slit.

I could see a rose blush rise up from her breasts till it reached her cheeks. "I've never been with anyone so big. We need to go slowly."

I watched in fascination as her small hand guided the head to her opening and she slowly sank onto me. I cannot describe the sensations. Heat, softness, enveloping. It felt so right. More than anything I had ever imagined. I felt the tightness as she slowly sank onto me, pausing every now and then to get accustomed to the stretch. And then as she sank further her eyes open wide, her sight boring into my soul.

And then I felt her pubic bone press against mine. "All the way in!" she whispered. "So stretched! So full! I love you." Jenny lay forward on top of me, impaled to the hilt. She put her lips to mine softly, then whispered. "This is your first time. Enjoy! Come when you want to. We can do it again and again and again. Fuck me as hard or as soft as you like!"

With that Jenny did a judo roll so that I was on top without ever coming out. I looked down between our bodies and could not believe that I was finally there. What I had fantasized about, only better. This gorgeous woman-body spread and open to me. To Me!

"Fuck me!" Jenny pulled me hard to her. That was it!

Some primeval instinct took over and I started pumping into her body. With each thrust I heard our bodies meet with a smack and I felt the air being knocked out of her body. I watched in fascination where I penetrated her, my cock pistoning into her body, pulling out and pistoning back. I could see myself slick with her juices.

Jenny hooked her feet behind my thighs and gripped me with her hands behind my back goading me to greater feats. To pound into her. To hurt her. When I looked into her eyes they were wide, staring at me, her mouth wide too, in a soundless scream.

And then I felt the orgasm start. Right down at my toes, rushing up through my body. My scalp tingled and I saw rainbows. I was aware of the exquisite flow of sperm from deep in my bowels through my rock-hard cock. I felt myself exploding, spasming deep inside this wonderful woman as she held me tight, as deep as I could go.

After a time, I'm not sure how long, I collapsed on top of Jenny, my full weight pinning her to the sand. I was totally spent! I felt her hands rubbing up and down my back. "There, there."

An eternity seemed to pass before I stirred, before I became aware of my surroundings again. Of the bright sunlight, of the sand, of the beautiful woman pinned under me. Contritely I took my body weight onto my knees and elbows and, still deeply imbedded in Jenny, looked into her eyes. There were tears streaming from the corner of her eyes back to her hairline.

Shocked I asked, "did I hurt you? Have I done something wrong?"

"No, silly. The was wonderful. Watching your face as if you were experiencing a miracle. How your face screwed up! The sounds! The pure honesty, the innocence!" Jenny smiled and pulled my lips to hers. We were both too dry to kiss yet. Her lips tasted slightly salty as I explored with my tongue. As we both recovered our breath the kiss grew more intimate. A lovers kiss.

I was still fully imbedded in Jenny as we kissed. I could feel her warmth gripping me. I was also intimately aware of her breasts with their hard tips pressing against my chest, a little lower than my own. Still holding my weight on my elbows and knees I started moving my torso in small circles, my skin grazing her hard nipples, rolling them round and round.

This movement caused my pubic bone to rub against hers, our hair entwining. I could feel Jenny tilting her pelvis so that the movement would touch her clitoris.

Amazingly I could feel myself start to get hard again. I say amazingly because the orgasm I had just experienced was way beyond anything I had ever experienced. I was spent! Finished! I was glad my body was not listening to my brain.

We continued kissing. Not the frenetic thrust and parry of a few minutes ago, but soft and intimate. Exploring more the taste and warmth and the sensuousness than the physical hards and softs. My movements gradually stopped going round and round to slow gentle thrusting. Jenny's legs had relaxed to be lying, slightly knee high, out on the sand. I moved my legs outside of hers and pushed hers closed, all the time kissing her. I felt almost drunk from the kiss so all-consuming was it.

Holding her legs tightly closed I could feel the exquisite pressure of her vagina gripping me. Holding me hard and close. I moved my body slightly upwards so that my cock, slick with our combined copious juices, rubbed slowly back and forth directly onto her clitoris. I felt Jenny shudder and squeeze her thighs harder together, gripping me even more tightly. She started to pant into my mouth, our tongues still touching , our lips separated with the need for air.

Jenny moved her hands down to my buttocks gripping them tightly, her nails digging in. The pain unexpectedly exquisite. She controlled the pace and the depth of the penetration. "Yes. Yes." The chant starting softly, timed with our thrusting. I could feel her voice in my mouth more than hear it.

I felt her suddenly tense up and then start bucking, her pelvis thrusting against mine, breaking our rhythm with wild uncontrolled movements. I felt and heard her scream in my mouth and I could feel her pussy milking my cock with strong spasms. It seemed to go on and on! I kept myself impaled to the hilt, as deeply as I could thrust, my legs outside hers and my arms on either side of her body. My mouth holding hers. The fugue passed and Jenny gradually became still, her muscles relaxing, her arms going around my in a warm embrace. The loving woman again.

We took up the slow soft rhythm again. It was the most wonderful warm feeling, both inside and out. Loved and loving. Better than I could ever have imagined. Our mouths again glued to each other's.

I could feel myself approaching an orgasm and I held still, wanting to delay it forever. "No!" Jenny breathed into my mouth. "I'm going to cum again and I want to feel you cum with me!"

I felt rather than saw Jenny bring her hand to her face and then I felt her fingers exploring my anus, circling , pushing, sliding. Then her fingers were back collecting more saliva and then the pressure. "Relax. Push." And her finger slipped in! The exquisite pressure pushed me over the top. I roared and thrust, in and out.

Jenny screamed and met me thrust for thrust, our bodies slamming together. I could feel myself gushing deep inside her, pulsing on and on being goaded by Jennies frenzied thrusting and pulling.

Completely exhausted I settled onto Jenny with my full weight, my body covering hers from head to toe, aware of the extreme contact, of the warmth, of our combined sweat, of our spent pleasure.

"Oh God, I...I love you!" I whispered, half hoping that she would not hear. That she would just know. In response she held me tighter. I could feel myself shrinking, getting soft. With her legs closed I stayed inside her and I could feel Jenny clench her internal muscles. In response I tensed my muscles and Jenny giggled.

"You have ruined me for all men," she whispered in my ear, kissing me lightly there. "Please take some of your weight off me. You're heavier than you realise." Contritely I again took my weight onto my elbows and knees. Jenny looked long and hard into my eyes, "I love you too." I lowered my head and rested it in the curve of her neck.

After a while Jenny pushed at my hips, urging me to withdraw and to lie next to her on the sand, The air drying our sweat. As I lay down Jenny took my now-soft cock, shiny and wet with our combined juices, deep into her mouth cleaning me using her lips, her mouth, her tongue. I pulled her up and kissed her, my tongue exploring, also wanting to taste, to savour. The slightly salty sharp taste was glorious. Arousing, intimately ours.

"Let's go swim!" Jenny stood up and gathered our clothes, her back to me bending at waist. I looked up directly between her legs and could see our juices bubbly out of her still swollen nether lips and running down her thighs. Becoming aware of the cascade she exclaimed, "you are such a messy boy!"

Jenny turned around and looked me in the eyes. "What are you thinking?"

"I haven't tasted you. I mean..."

"Would you like to?"

"Would you like me to?'

"God, yes!" Jenny looked away, blushing slightly. "I want to do everything with you, but you are so young, so innocent. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I don't want to corrupt you. Push too far too quickly. To hurt your sensibilities." She laughed, "isn't that such an old fashioned word? What I am saying is, you should be exploring these things at your own pace, with someone at your own level of experience, exploring together. There, I've said it! Hopefully you won't take my advice and continue to ravage me." She struck a prim pose. "Yours to explore anything you like. Well, almost anything."

We took up our clothes and, hand in hand, we walked naked down the sand dune, each busy with our own thoughts.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers