The Beach Cottage Ch. 03

Story Info
What a wicked web we weave.
3.6k words
4.32
67.6k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing of the phone jolted the images of Jolene from my mind. I fumbled for the remote and pressed the mute button silencing the buzzing fuzz noise of the snowy screen.

“It’s 12:30, where are you?” my wife inquired.

“I was just on my way out the door baby,” I lied.

“Well hurry up. I’m at the Sea Cow on the board walk. I’ve been here for a half an hour already,” Kelley said.

“I’ll be there in ten minutes,” I replied.

I jumped off the bed and stopped the tape I had recorded of Jolene’s second episode. I rewound the original tape and quickly showered. I stroked my dick in the shower and came to the image of Kelley’s girlfriend fucking like a whore. I brushed my teeth, slipped on my bathing suit and sandals and went back into the bedroom of the detached beach cottage. My thoughts were scattered on questions I needed answers to as I replaced Jo’s tape and stored mine inside my suitcase. All my paradigms had shifted of Ray, Lisa, and Kelley’s friends. How Ray and Lisa had managed this, what type of kinky ass stuff were they into, who else was on the tapes, and what knowledge Kel had of the situation were just a few of the thoughts bouncing through my head.

I headed out the door and past the main beach house owned by Ray and Lisa. Prior to Kel calling, I had wanted to look through their bedroom and see what else might pop up. I hurried past the house and made the short two block walk to the Sea Cow Eatery. I slowed my pace the last block attempting to formulate the questions I wanted to ask Kelley. What was blowing my mind was that all the girls that I hoped were on the tapes, including Jolene, were all still very good friends with each other including Ray and Lisa. What the fuck was this all about and what the fuck did Kelley know? I knew I would have to ask the right questions without looking like a drooling idiot.

I walked into the restaurant stopping to let my eyes adjust to the light. I saw my wife on the porch area of the eatery. Her back was to me and the sea breeze fluffed her blonde hair as I ordered two beers, fish and chips, from the bar and told the barmaid to bring them out to the patio. Kelley looked great in her bikini; her tanned legs were stretched out onto another chair, reading her book. I kissed the top of her head and sat in the chair beside her.

“It’s about time. I can only imagine what kept you,” Kelley said with a knowing look on her face.

“I sorry. It was hard to leave,” I mocked in a silly voice.

“I can imagine,” she said as her eyes peeked over her sunglasses down to my crotch.

The barmaid approached bringing the two Mich Ultras and said our lunch would be up shortly. Her breasts bounced uninhibited in the logo t-shirt bringing a sharp kick from Kelley into my shin. She removed the two empty beer bottles my wife had drank and made her way to the half dozen other patrons on the patio. The sun was warm, the sound of the breakers soothing, as I drank down half of my beer.

“Well? Did you get your jollies off watching Mary Beth?” Kelley asked.

“Didn’t get that far. I watched Jolene two,” I replied.

“Jolene two? There was another tape of Jolene?” Kelley asked.

“Uhmmm, actually there’s a Jolene two and a Jolene three. Haven’t seen number three yet, but two was amazing” I said to an opened mouth Kelley.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I guess she must have liked what she got,” Kelley said.

“No pun intended, but it’s a little deeper than that. So, what’s up with your friend Mary Beth? Is that going to be her on the tapes marked Mary?” I asked diverting the conversation.

This was one part of our relationship that I truly admired. It was both our second marriages and one of the things we enjoyed was the ability to talk about anything and everything. We are a very sexual couple and sharing fantasies coupled with uninhibited sex was fantastic. God how I wanted to know about little Mary Beth. Just the thought of her innocent looking little self naked and fucking Ray and Lisa had my cock twitching.

“Come on Kelley, you know I’m dying to hear it? How much do you know about her and our kinky friend's escapades? How many of you girls have they fucked?” I mockingly pleaded.

I drained the rest of my beer and ordered two more when our food arrived. I cursed myself for doing what I knew I shouldn’t. Asking too many questions too soon. Slow down boy I thought to myself.

“This is what I know about Mary Beth,” Kelley began. “About a year ago we went out after work for drinks. She was hitting the screw drivers pretty quick and wanted to talk. Mary Beth said she knew her husband was fucking around with his secretary and even took her with him on some his business trips. She told me what was good for the goose was good for the gander and she had found herself an F.B.”

The waitress brought our beers interrupting Kelley’s story. My dick was already hard and straining against my nylon shorts. This was at least Kel’s fourth beer and I knew I could get the down and dirty scoop.

“What’s an F.B.?” I asked.

“A fuck buddy,” Kelley said, laughing at me.

“Anyhow she wouldn’t say who it was. She did say it was some of the best sex she’d ever had and was glad her husband ‘gave’ her the chance.

I almost choked on my swallow of beer when Kelley told me that Mary had said Kelley should try some.

“You seemed to have known it was Ray and or Lisa by your comments last night. How did you find out?” I prompted.

My heart thumped and my stomach knotted as Kelley continued. To make a long story short she told me of the night that Mary Beth and she had gone down to the cottage for a weekend with Ray and Lisa while I was on a trip. She said the four of them had done the beach thing all day and had come back to the main house to continue partying. Later that night, Mary Beth and Kelley had made their way back to the cottage. The thought of my wife and Mary Beth in panties and night shirts sleeping together crossed my mind. Anyhow, Kelley said Mary Beth made an excuse to go back to the main house. Kelley said she thought nothing of it and went to bed leaving the night lamp on. Kelley then told me Mary came back about two hours later weaving through the door and plopped down on the bed sans panties and obviously well fucked. My cock was throbbing as Mary then told Kelley that she guessed she knew now who her fuck buddies were.

“Jesah resah. Little Mary Beth,” I grinned.

“Yep, little Mary Beth isn’t quite what people think of her,” Kelley replied.

“And your other girlfriends if that’s them on the tapes? What do you know about them?” I asked.

“Hmmmm. Maybe later baby. I want to get some sun today before Lisa and Ray get here tomorrow.

My stomach knotted as I thought about this. They were coming down to their main house and stay a couple of days. I tried to think how I would act with my new found knowledge.

“And do you,” I started, and then drained the rest of my beer before continuing. “Do you have a tape sweetie?”

I thought the blood would explode in my veins as I awaited her reply. Kelley leaned towards me running her hand under the leg of my shorts grabbing my stiff cock in her hand.

“Now, now baby, she grinned. Is that dick and what he can do with it turning you on? Do you think I would even consider letting him sink that long, fat, cock into me and cum like crazy? And could you ever see Lisa and I going down on each other?” she asked teasing and grinning at me, squeezing my cock as I looked around to see who might be witnessing this.

“Well, do you?” I asked trying to mask my shaky voice as my wife breathed out her words.

“Don’t worry baby, there’s no tape with me on it. They tried, but I didn’t,” she said.

“They did try with you baby?” I whispered.

“And that is one big dick. Don’t worry baby, he didn’t fuck me,” she whispered back.

“Whew, thank God,” I said as Kelley gathered up her towel and started towards the beach.

“Besides, I was on my period that night! Now run along, I know you just have to get back to the cottage, so I’ll see you later this afternoon” she said grinning over her shoulder, blowing me a kiss.

I grinned to myself at my teasing wife. I was so lucky to have found her. I paid the tab and walked across the street and purchased six blank tapes and a twelve pack of beer. I already had a slight buzz as I quickly walked back to the house. I pondered slipping into the main house to do a little investigating and decided that could wait. I fished out a beer and looked through the tapes until I found Mary I. I plugged it in and my blank tape to record and sat back praying it was who I thought it was.

The large screen lit up showing Mary, Lisa, and Ray cutting up and laughing. It also showed Ray setting down the camera remote control out of Mary’s view. Classic I thought. There were quite a few beer and wine cooler bottles on the two night stands and little Mary seemed very tipsy.

“I can’t believe you guys are into threesomes. Bill would never go for that. Do you guys do it with a man or woman?” Mary inquired in her typical multi-question way.

This subject had obviously already been brought up and I cursed wishing I could have heard how they led into ‘threesomes’. The scene on the screen was very similar to the first Jolene tape with the exception of Ray already being there. Both girls were in their bathing suits with t-shirt tops and Ray was in O.P. bathing suit as he always wore. The date on the bottom of the screen was August 10th, 2002.

“Mostly with women. The men can’t quite satisfy me the way Ray can. He’s quite the stud. You know Bill’s probably fucking his secretary right about now. You need to take the bull by the horn girl,” Lisa said grabbing Ray’s crotch through his bathing suit.

“I can’t believe he’s screwing that nasty skank. God, you think he could do better. If you do it with another girl, do you uhmmm,” Mary started, slurring the word ‘another’.

“You never know what’s going to happen when bodies start slappin girlfriend,” Lisa grinned.

Ray got up from the bed and loosened the draw string of his bathing suit.

“Let’s get this party started,” he said, lowering his trunks to the floor.

“Oh shit! Oh my!” Mary whispered as Ray’s fat cock loomed in front of her.

Ray layed down on the bed placing Mary Beth between Lisa and himself and began stroking his still growing cock. He placed his hand on her head and began running his hand through her long brown hair.

“Come mere sugar and get me hard,” he beckoned.

“Oh my god! You’re not hard yet?” Mary exclaimed.

“He’s got a great dick huh,” Lisa said, stripping her own shirt and bikini top off.

“Let’s see that fine body of yours,” Ray said to Mary.

Lisa had already wiggled out of her bottoms exposing her meaty shaved pussy as Mary Beth removed her t-shirt. Lisa untied Mary’s bra string freeing her 34C tits. My hand stroked my cock as I got my first view of her dark protruding nipples. Mary lifted her petite ass up in the air and removed her bikini bottoms. Her crotch was in center view of the large screen. Jesus, I thought. What a fine piece of ass she was. Her black pubic hair was shaved to an inch wide slit that ran down to her ass. Her inner pussy lips were rolled together as she turned over on all fours between Ray’s legs.

This fucking Ray has to be the luckiest SOB ever I thought as Mary Beth began licking his cock.

“Have you ever had a cock like that before girlfriend?” Lisa asked.

“Hell no. This is crazy,” Mary giggled.

Her tiny hand began pumping Ray’s fully erect cock. Her big brown eyes were wide as Ray guided her head to his crotch. Lisa scooted down to the end of the bed beside Mary’s upturned ass and began rubbing her thighs. I watched Mary in awe as she worked a good six inches of Ray’s trunk into her mouth. On each stroke she seemed to take more of his cock into her throat. She slowly would retract her mouth and bob up and down on the fat head of Ray’s cock causing Ray hips to buck.

“Oh Mary. Jesus Christ. Oh Mary,” was all Ray could say.

Lisa’s probing hand snaked its way onto Mary’s slit opening the folds of her glistening pussy. Mary responded by spreading her legs a little allowing Lisa greater access to her sex. Lisa pushed one, then two fingers into her cunt and began twisting them in and out.

“Oh baby. You’re gonna like this. Oh yes baby, yes you are. She’s so wet and tight. Ray’s gonna take care of that for you sweetie,” Lisa said, no more than three feet from the camera.

Lisa’s face replaced her fingers in Mary’s pussy. Ray was moaning like crazy as Mary Beth continued what had to be a mind blowing cock sucking. She had ever so slowly swallowed a good seven inches of his massive cock. Ray finally could take no more and pulled her head from his throbbing cock telling her she had to stop before he came. Mary responded by grabbing his huge balls and jerking down on them. Lisa pulled her wet face from Mary Beth’s crotch and slinked up the bed beside her husband. She began fingering her large cunt as Mary Beth slowly stroked Ray’s cock and stared at Lisa’s sex.

“Come here girlfriend. It’s time for you to try a little something different,” Lisa said.

At first Mary Beth didn’t respond. Slowly she moved over to Lisa and began to lower her head into Lisa’s crotch. Lisa spread her legs wide as Mary Beth began tasting and tonguing her first pussy. Ray moved behind Mary and took up where Lisa’s tongue had left off. Lisa’s hands were entwined in Mary’s long hair as she pulled her mouth and tongue deeper into her cunt.

“Yes sweetie, that’s good. Oh so good. Oh yes, eat my pussy sweetie. Make me cum,” Lisa moaned.

A door opening and a female voice jarred my senses and caused my blood to stop.

“Hey guys surprise…..,” Lisa’s voice said then trailed off.

My heart was about to beat out of my chest. Here I was with my cock in my hand, watching Lisa and Ray seduce Mary Beth and there was nothing I could say or do. Lisa, not being anywhere close to shy, started giggling as I attempted to pull my bathing suit up to hide my hard on.

“Looks like someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Where’s Kel?” Lisa asked.

“At the beach. Where’s Ray?” I countered.

“He’ll be down tomorrow. I got the day off and decided to come early. Sorta like you were about to do?” she said grinning at my embarrassment.

I finally found the remote and pressed the Stop button.

“Quite a little collection you have here Lisa,” I said thinking of nothing else to add.

“Yeah, and I see you like it too huh? Mary Beth is something else isn’t she. You got another beer?” Lisa asked as if we were talking about the weather.

“In the fridge,” I responded.

Lisa grabbed a beer and propped herself up on the bed next to me. I was quite apprehensive and nervous as a cat. Lisa reached over me dragging her breasts across my crotch and grabbed the remote.

“I haven’t seen this one in a year,” she said hitting the Play button.

This woman is whacko I thought as naked bodies once again filled the screen.

Ray lifted his face from Mary Beth’s wet behind and began to push his cock into her cunt. His hips did small jerks as the fat dick tried to open her hairy slit. My cock regained its full hardness it lost after Lisa’s arrival not more than two minutes ago as I stared at the screen. Ray’s huge cock invaded her ever widening cunt.

“What a cock huh? God I know how she feels. I will always remember the first time we screwed,” Lisa whispered.

There was nothing I could think to say. I mean here I was with a raging hard on and another man’s wife watching her getting eaten and her husband about to fuck her girlfriend. Not to mention the fact Lisa had just seen my dick. We continued watching the screen in silence, thank God. Ray continued to work and jerk his cock into Mary’s small cunt until her pussy had accepted his entire length and girth.

“I’m already soaking wet watching this,” Lisa said as Ray began stroking in and out of Mary’s pussy, forcing her head to buck into Lisa’s crotch. Lisa’s legs were wrapped around Mary Beth’s head as her orgasm began.

“Damn that girl can give some good head,” she said to me.

“Oh yes Mary. Oh yes baby. I’m cumming. You’re making me cum!” as the waves of her orgasm consumed Lisa’s crotch, Mary forced a finger into her contracting ass.

Lisa’s taped orgasm was loud and long. The finish of her cumming was signaled by her legs unwrapping Mary Beth’s face from her crotch. I felt the bed moving and cut my eyes to the side of the bed where Lisa lay. Her right hand was down the front of her running shorts. Low moans escaped her lips as she watched her orgasm on screen. On screen, sweet little innocent Mary Beth’s attention was focused on the fat cock invading her crotch. Mine was focused on a woman lying next to me masturbating. My cock was aching as pure lust coursed through me. The next thing I knew I was ripping Lisa’s shorts from her ass and burying my face into her now hair covered crotch. Her cunt was wet with very large lips. I licked and sucked her everywhere. Her scent was strong and musky and I wondered had she been with her husband prior to coming down here. I didn’t care as her wails filled my ears. I licked her pussy and ass like it was my last. Within minutes her legs squeezed my head deeper into her crotch as her orgasm approached. Lisa’s long nails raked my back as she lewdly buck her hips onto my face. Her juices squished around my trapped mouth as she rode out her orgasm. Her legs finally relaxed and released me from her grip just as she had let go of Mary Beth. My breathing matched hers’ as I sat back on the bed pondering what I had just done with my wife’s friend.

The next words out of Mary Beth’s mouth almost caused me to cum.

“Oh yes. Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck me Ray. Harder. Harder. Make me cum. Fuck me,” each word said between breaths as Ray pistoned his fat cock to the bottom of her cunt.

“Finger my ass. Put a finger in my ass. I’m cumming!” Mary shouted as Ray forced two fingers into her rectum.

She began a continuous loud moan as her cunt contracted on Ray’s cock. Ray slammed his meat balls deep into her and announced his orgasm. Both were moaning their cumming as Ray’s balls contracted and fell releasing his cum. His hand was still buried in her ass as he pulled his still spewing veiny cock from her pussy and jacked three more thick spurts onto her back.

Lisa removed my cock from its confines and began deep throating me to the base. All the visuals and physicals were too much and I felt my cum boiling in my nuts ready for release. She swallowed every inch of my dick and swirled her tongue around my shaft. My balls contracted and Lisa force a finger into my ass as hot cum splashed the back of her throat. My nuts hurt from cumming so hard as she kept her head buried in my crotch and emptied my nuts.

Lisa got up, put her shorts on, and asked if I was ready for a beer. Sure I told her thinking this was one free and wild woman. I pressed the stop button on the remote, my desire was deep in Lisa’s stomach.

“I sure hope we can have some fun tonight big boy! Now when are you going to let your bride have a go with Ray?” she asked. All I could think about was, had she taped this to use against me?