The Beach Cottage Ch. 04

Story Info
Controlling wife tries to find a way.
2.8k words
4.23
53.6k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the bed with my bathing suit around my ankles and watched Lisa grab two cold beers from the fridge and make her way back to me. Her musky scent and wetness were still fresh on my face as she plopped down beside me and placed her cold beer bottle on my balls forcing another spurt of cum from my cock. My balls contracted as she bent down and sucked the last of my jism from the slit of my cock.

"Yummy. All this time to get a go at you and wham, here we are!" Lisa exclaimed. "Ray's going to be so excited. He's been wanting your little wifey poo forever," Lisa continued.

"There's not going to be any thing happening Lisa. This shouldn't have happened and you know it. I mean, damn, what the fuck are you guys doing? Most all your girlfriends are on those tapes and most all of them are married! And how many of them know about you guys taping them?" I asked, trying to gain my composure and pull my shorts up at the same time.

"And you're telling me you can have your fun and Kelley can't?" Lisa asked, smiling at me. "Shit, you know she'd love to have a good fucking like Ray can give her and that's probably what you're worried about. It's just good fun sex Tracy, what's the matter, you think she might want something a little bit more than you can give her afterwards?" Lisa smirked, knowing she was challenging my ego.

"Kelley doesn't care about fucking Ray Lisa and I don't think she would and I've never known her to want to be with another woman. You act like that's something she or other women just got to have. I thought all that size shit was bullshit. Besides, Kelley tells me everything and she said you guys already tried with her and nada, zip, nothing" I retorted triumphantly.

Damn this woman was amazing. This conversation was surreal. It was like talking to another man about sex. This had to be the most uninhibited woman I'd ever met I thought as Lisa spoke.

"Uhmm, can I tell you something big boy since I've just sucked the cum out of your dick and you've just satisfied me?" Lisa said mockingly as she patted my flaccid cock. "Little wifey poo of yours' was ready and willing to fuck Ray and me that night and probably would still be fucking us had she not been on her period. And I guarantee you Ray fed her more than you just gave me" Lisa said grinning at me.

"Bullshit Lisa, you're just saying that. Don't even try it," I said, relieved that she had confirmed that Ray had not fucked Kelley. Now my mind raced. No, Ray had not fucked her with that oversized cock of his, but, was Lisa bullshitting me about Kelley giving him head? My clouded thoughts went back to the beach bar and Kelley's comments earlier.

"Well, I think you're being selfish and a hypocrite. Why don't you let Kelley decide if she wants to have some fun? You've been watching those tapes. Those girls still go home to their husbands. Girls want to have fun too," Lisa said.

"Uhmm, yeah, I guess like Jolene?" I sneered.

"Ahh, so you've seen sweet little Jolene. Well sweetie, that's all been sorted out. She comes by on her own now. I think you should think about it some more. Let's just play it by ear. No harm, no foul. Where's Kelley right now, at the Sea Cow?" Lisa asked.

I nodded and Lisa stood up and took off her T-shirt and shorts. I watched her as she slipped her bikini bottoms over her still damp pussy and haltered her plump tits in her bra as if she'd done it in front of me a hundred times. She was a very pretty woman as I admired her long tanned legs and hard nipples.

"Tootles. I'll be back in a few. I'm going to go find Kel and have a few drinks with her," Lisa said as she grabbed the beach bag she had carried in and made her way out the door.

Holy fuck my mind screamed. Shit, shit, shit, shit, I thought. I could only wonder what those two women would be talking about. I thought about following her down there but my curiosity of who else was on those tapes forced my decision not to. I took Mary Beth's taped I recorded and put it in the suitcase with Jolene's and placed the original back in the desk. I grabbed the tape marked "Cheryl I". Fuck me to tears I thought as I fast forwarded the tape to show Kel's half sister giving Ray head, then slowing the tape as his huge balls emptied thick rivets of cum into her mouth and neck. Fast forwarding and slowing again to view her long naked body with small tits and a clean shaven crotch unknowingly caught on tape as Ray pounded her from behind. I grinned inwardly as Lisa tried but Cheryl refused to eat Lisa's cunt. Fast forward and slowing again and again as I watched with a renewed hard on Ray and Lisa claim yet another prize, Cheryl moaning, Ray cumming deep into her womb.

It was after three in the afternoon and I knew Lisa and Kelley would soon be home. I put Cheryl's tape back and grabbed a few other names that I recognized and scanned them quickly through fast forward. Fuck. Incredible I thought as the big screen showed women I've known for as long as 15 years fucking like crazy, their pussies ravished by their two friends. By far, Jolene and Mary Beth's were the ones that held my fascination and interest. Those were the two sweetest and best looking of all the women. Mary Beth was as Kel had said, had a side most people didn't know about. Damn that little girl loved to fuck and loved pussy. I quickly scanned through Jo's tapes. Ray really had his way with her. III and IV showed other men Ray had brought in and another woman as my dick throbbed through my shorts. Fucking incredible. At this point I didn't care and placed Jo and Mary's original tapes in my suit case along with the copies of their first tapes I had made.

I grabbed another beer already enjoying an early afternoon buzz and turned the TV on to ESPN. I never saw or heard what was shown as my thoughts pondered what the rest of the stay here would bring. When you try to think of anything and everything at once your mind is in total disarray.

It was a little after four when Kelley came home tanned and buzzed. She set her beach stuff down and made her way towards me on the bed.

"Hey baby, what cha been doing all afternoon?" she smiled as she bent down to kiss me. "Ahhhh, now I know what cha been up to," she said smiling into my eyes and sniffing the area around my mouth.

Oh fuck, my mind screamed. All the shit that went on that afternoon and I hadn't washed Lisa's pussy scent from my face!

"I, I, I've bah been," I stuttered as she grinned at me nodding her head up and down.

"You, you bah been a naughty little man I see," she laughed as she made her way towards the bathroom and began running the shower water. "What's the matter baby? Lisa said you seemed worried, she said, rubbing her smooth crotch in the doorway of the bathroom. "Don't worry baby. Like I told you. I don't want that big thick cock loaded with cum anywhere near me,' she grinned, then began her shower.

After her shower Kelley grabbed a beer and sat next to me. She had put on a skimpy pair of shorts and a pink cotton stretch top sans panties and bra. She began kissing me licking the outsides of my mouth and chin.

"Hmmmm, so how was she? Did you make her cum baby? She said you came in less than a minute," Kelley grinned.

"Sweetie, we didn't have sex. I swear I didn't fuck her Kel," I pleaded.

"And just like I told you baby. I didn't fuck them either," Kelley replied.

"I know baby. But what I didn't know is that you had that cock and cum in your mouth and you would have if you could have," I said defensively, yet weakly.

"Well I," Kelley started but was interrupted by Lisa's entrance into the room.

"Hey guys! We're at the beach, let's party hardy!" Lisa exclaimed with a beer over her head sloshing out from the top of the bottle.

"Damned right girlfriend," Kelley said standing up and hugging Lisa.

Lisa was freshly showered and wore a similar outfit as Kel's. Nylon shorts and a tight braless shirt. Their breasts were rubbing against each other's with protruding nipples as the embraced continued. I was extremely turned on as I watched the girl's antics. I turned off the TV and put a Temptations CD on. Never letting go of each other, Kelley and Lisa began dancing. My cock began thumping.

"Well big boy. Have you thought about it enough yet? You gonna let your wife have some real cock?" Lisa said looking down at me, her and Kelley both about buzzed. "Cause if not then we decided we are going to have us a little fun aren't we Kel?" Lisa added.

"Damned right we are," Kelley said.

With that the girls set their beers down and began kissing. I watched in amazement as my wife's hands began kneading Lisa's firm ass and Lisa's hands were fondling Kelley's tits. After a minute or so their kiss broke and both looked at me smiling.

"You do like what you see, don't you big boy," Lisa said as she pulled my wife's shirt over her head, freeing her tits. "I thought you told me Kelley didn't like women?" Lisa said mockingly as she fingered my wife's hardening nipples and resumed kissing her.

Inwardly, I hated Lisa's smirking. Her reference to me as "big boy" and her controlling ways were like needles. Outwardly, my lust and desires were bursting as I watched these women begin making love to each other. Lisa removed her top then began sliding Kelley's shorts down her legs. Kelley reached into Lisa's waist band and slid her shorts down, her face now level with Lisa's crotch.

"Hmmm, you smell just like Tracy's face," Kelley said as she began nuzzling Lisa's sex.

Lisa looked over at me lying on the opposite side of the bed and grinned widely. She pulled my wife up from her squatting position and pressed her naked body into Kelley's and began kissing her again. Their hands were all over each other, slowly caressing and rubbing each other's bodies. Lisa led Kelley over to the bed. They lay side by side as I watched them explore each other's bodies. Kelley was in the middle of the bed with her back to me. I could see Lisa's face as she began nudging my wife down to her tits.

"Yes, oh yes. Suck on my tits. Little bites baby, little bites," Lisa said all the while watching me as I watched my wife.

Lisa continued to push Kelley down her body, coaching her closer and closer to her spread legs. The scent of pussy began filling the air. Kelley's tongue was now halfway between Lisa's navel and her pussy. Lisa pulled her ass up and brought her hands down on the back of my wife's head burying her face into her musky crotch. Kelley's head was hidden from my view by Lisa's thigh but the licking sounds and Lisa's moaning were not.

"Oh my. Lick my pussy baby. Up and down. Oh yes. Lick me," Lisa said still looking at me through half closed eyes.

Kelley wrapped her arms around Lisa's thighs and began moving her head back and forth licking and sucking Lisa's cunt and ass. Lisa's hip's were grinding into Kel's face as her eyes shut and lips parted.

"Oh yes Kelley. Suck my pussy. Lick me. Lick me. Lick my ass. Oh god baby that feels so so good. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. I gonna cum on your face Kelley," Lisa moaned and breathed as she held Kelley's head tightly through her orgasm.

Lisa pulled Kelley's wet face from her cunt and coaxed her around onto the bed so that Kelley was lying crossways on her back. Kelley looked at me and smiled as Lisa placed her thighs on either side of Kelley's head and lowered her large swollen pussy onto my wife's mouth. Lisa then dove into Kelley's crotch and both girls began moaning and grinding hips into each other's faces. It wasn't long before Kelley's hips began bucking wildly and loud muffled moans escaped her lips into Lisa's cunt signaling her orgasm. Lisa moaning increased and her hips began hunching her fat pussy lips across Kelley's tongue, nose, and chin as her second orgasm consumed her. My cock was rock hard as I watched the girls writhing on the bed filling the room with the scent of pussy. I freed my cock from its confines and got behind Lisa plunging my shaft easily to the hilt of her slippery cunt. Her pussy was large but meaty from Ray's fucking as I grabbed her hips and began fucking her as hard as I could. Looking down I could see Kelley's eyes and still licking tongue. I could already feel myself on the verge of orgasm and slowed my pace. Kelley began licking my soaked cock and balls driving me over the edge. I moaned out that I was cumming and Kelley sucked one of my balls deep into her mouth as I unloaded my jism into Lisa's fat cunt. My nuts hurt as my orgasm subsided. I withdrew my cock from Lisa's pussy and guided it to my wife's sucking mouth. I never went soft as she sucked my cock back to life then began her attention back to Lisa's cum coated cunt.

"Why don't you guys turn over," I said wanting to do the same to Kelley's pussy.

The girls never lost contact with each other's pussies as Lisa rolled over onto her back exposing Kelley's slick shaved slit to my view. I stroked my cock as Lisa continued licking Kelley's cunt and ass all the while looking at me with knowing smiling eyes. I placed my cock at the entrance of Kelley's cunt and slowly sank it to the hilt of her so much tighter pussy. The contrast was unreal between the two. Kelley felt like a virgin compared to Lisa as I began to pump my dick deep into her cunt. Lisa's licking of Kelley's clit and my cock had the desired effect as her hips began bucking and she cried out she was cumming. I began pounding my cock into her and pushed my thumb deep into her ass as her orgasm rocked her cunt flooding Lisa's ready mouth. Her cunt contractions almost caused me to cum as she ground her crotch onto Lisa's face. I withdrew my thumb from her asshole and slowly sank my dick into the depths of her rectum. She cried out she was cumming again and this time cause my cock to erupt. I pulled my dick from her ass and began shooting my cum over Lisa's face through clinched teeth. I fisted my cock of every last drop as my spunk covered her forehead and cheeks. I got up from behind Kelley as the two girls fell from their 69 to either side of each other, both breathing heavy after their tryst. The bed was a mess from sweaty bodies, cum, and wet pussies as I made my way to the fridge to fetch cold beers.

"Oh baby. That was great wasn't it," my wife said to me as I handed the beer to her.

"Yeah, actually it was. I especially liked the last part," I said watching Lisa wipe cum from her face with the sheets.

"Hmmm, me too. I wasn't expecting that," Kelley said smiling not knowing that I was referring to spunking all over Lisa's face.

"Well, I'm going to shower. You guys want to just order a pizza for tonight?" I asked.

"Sounds good," both replied.

I shut the door and heard Lisa's cell phone ring. I listened through the door and could tell it was Ray. Oh good I heard her say. Yep, she was having a great time, better than he could imagine. Oh really, tonight? That'll be great. Kelley's looking forward to seeing you. I mean really looking forward to seeing you now. Oh yeah, that's all she talked about at the beach today. OK babe, we'll see you soon.