The Beach Cottage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray stood up by the bed. His now flaccid cock dangled less than six inches from my wife's head. Kelley reached out and sucked the head into her mouth, drawing the last of his sticky cum from his crank.

"Well, that was easier than I thought," Ray said as he reached for his shorts and headed for the door.

I was going to stop the tape and high five myself. I could after all the day's events accept my wife's actions of tonight. She had done what I thought she would do. Not let that cock invade her pussy. But Ray's last statement confused me. What the fuck did it mean? I hit the ‘Pause' button, grabbed a cold beer and called Kelley's cell again. Yes, they were still on the island. Planned to leave in a couple of hours. She sounded winded and a little buzzed. Oh well, the beach and sun will do that to you.

I hit ‘Play' again and voyeured my wife as she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Her face and chest were still wet from Ray's massive orgasm as she left. I fast forwarded the tape and watched as she settled into bed. I hit the ‘Play' button as she began masturbating on tape. Now this was turning me on big time. Her fingers were a blur between her legs as she fingered herself and moans filled the room.

"Oh yes Ray. Oh yes. I'll be your slut. Fuck me with that fat cock. Fuck me Ray. Oh god, I'm cumming all over your fat cock," as she buried three fingers into her pink slit.

My ego sank a little knowing she wanted his big cock, but then again, she liked what I gave her. I fast forwarded the tape as she turned the light off and went to sleep. I went to the bathroom and was thinking where I should go with the knowledge I had of Ray and Lisa's secret web site and their exploitation of these girls. I had enough to send them to jail but I would end up hurting a lot of people in the process. And what should I do with this tape? Ahhhh, what if these idiots put this on their web site? My mind was whirling at what I could do to them when the screen changed colors as Kelley had turned the lights back on. I hit ‘Play' as Kelley's voice filled the air and fuck head Ray came into view.

"No, don't worry. She was really pissed off but she's out of it now. She took two of her sleeping pills and will be out like a light," Ray said as he removed his shorts once more.

"Are you sure? I could hear her hollering from here. I want you bad Ray, just not in front of Lisa," Kelley said as Ray crawled up on the bed.

"Shit, tell me about it. Don't worry. She'll never know about it," he lied. "She wanted me to really fuck you good and she wanted Tracy to know it when he fucks you. All she kept talking about was how he jacked off on her after fucking you," Ray laughed as Kelley grabbed his growing cock. "Let's have a toke or two first,' Ray said as he lit up a joint.

Jesus H. Christ was all I could think.

"You know Mary Beth told me how much you wanted me," Ray said between tokes.

"What are you talking about?" Kelley asked.

"Girl, there's no secrets amongst us now! Mary told me how she told you every thing. She said you were always creaming your jeans wanting some of this," he said.

"Mary Beth talks too much. That little tramp should stay home more and take care of her husband. He's not too bad at all," Kelley said.

"What the fuck are you talking about? No way! You're fucking Gene? You're fucking Gene aren't you? Ray laughed, shaking his head.

"Shut up you pervert! I didn't say anything like that. Just seems like every time I go to visit Mary, she's not home. I guess you've spoiled her," Kelley giggled. "Now come mere and show me what all my girlfriends are so wild about."

Ray turned Kelley over onto her stomach and got behind her lifting her up to her knees. Her crotch and his head filled the screen as he began tonguing her pussy and ass. His faced was buried in her crotch as his tongue sank deep into her depths, his nose pressed into her ass. Kelley began moaning, her own hand rubbing her clit as Ray licked her folds. Her orgasm was quick and he wasted no time sinking one, then two fingers into her clinching asshole. Her knees collapsed as she finished her cum. Ray flipped her limp body over and spread her legs revealing her wet gash. His cock was rock hard as Kelley grabbed the shaft and centered it on her cunt.

"Slow baby, nice and slow," she breathed to Ray.

Her eyes were fixed on his cock as he began to penetrate her cunt. The wide flat cock head disappeared into her folds causing her to gasp.

"Wait. Wait. Hold on," she said between breaths.

Kelley spread her legs wider and Ray began pushing more of his massive cock into her cunt. His hands were on either side of her calves helping to open her pussy as he struggled to sink more of his shaft into her womb.

"Oh goddamn baby. Oh shit. Damn you are tight and wet," Ray moaned.

"More, give me more," Kelley gasped.

Ray began working the six or so inches of cock into her pussy. Faster and faster his hips jerked as Kelley began to orgasm. You could hear the wet spurt of her cum as Ray pistoned his cock into her cunt. His feet were on the floor with his hands holding her legs apart as he attempted to bury the rest of his dick into her crotch.

"Oh god, fuck me baby. Fuck me good. Give me all your of you big cock baby," Kelley cried as Ray forced all but two inches of his massive dick into her.

Her now red pussy lips were wrapped around Ray's shaft as she begged him to fuck her.

Ray pulled out and roughly grabbed her hips flipping her onto her stomach. He stood up behind the bed and once again forced his oversized cock head into her willing cunt. He began long slow strokes, his cock wet with her juices. Ray began slapping her ass as he buried more of his cock into her depths.

"Come on baby. Tell me how much you want the rest of my cock. Tell me you're my slut now," Ray said as bright red marks formed on her ass cheeks.

"Oh god yes. I'm your slut. Just yours," Kelley moaned.

"Good. But what about Mary Beth's husband, you little tramp?" Ray laughed.

"Fuck him. Just fuck me. Oh god yes. Just like that. Oh god yes," my whore wife cried.

Ray was now abusing her cunt. His hands dug deep into her hips leaving deep marks that would surely bruise. He now began slamming all of his cock into her cunt. Kelley moaned out again.

"I'm cumming. Oh god am I cumming so hard," she screamed.

Ray buried his cock as far as it would go and arched his head back as Kelley's cunt contracted around his thick shaft. He slowly pulled all the way out then began cumming in her cunt as she cried out her orgasm. His hips short jerked as his balls unleashed the thick spunk into her pussy. He pulled his cum coated cock from her cunt and exposed her gaping hole to the camera, then pushed his dick back into her. She cried out as he began pumping again. His cock never lost its hardness as he pressed the entire length into her eager cunt. Faster and faster he fucked her causing another orgasm to rock her body. He pounded her pussy then pulled out and centered the cock head onto her ass. He grabbed her hips hard around the waist so that she couldn't move. In one hard jerk his cock head slid past her ass causing her to cry out loudly. Again he grabbed her waist and pulled her ass up and sank his cock into her butt. Kelley cried out as he began stroking her ass. Not even a minute went by and he pulled out, turning her around and jacked his cock onto her face and tits. Huge streams of cum coated her as she sucked his head into her mouth. Kelley then fell back onto the bed; her body had been well used for tonight.

"You are one fine piece of ass woman," Ray said as he put on his shorts and left.

I fast forwarded the tape showing nothing but a well fucked sleeping Kelley. Now I knew exactly what I had to do.

12