The Beach Cottage Ch. 06

Story Info
Sometimes, the best laid plans are just that.
2.8k words
4.16
47.8k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was numbed by the images I had just witnessed. My wife had willing and wantonly been fucked by the very man she knew I wanted her to have no part of. I ejected the tape I made to record the event and buried it in my overnight bag. I now I knew I would have no reason to unpack. I also knew that I had lots to do before I left. I made my way back into the main house and into the office of Ray and Lisa's. I opened the website and went into the member's only page and began copying the videos and stills of the girls I knew from the site. I began snooping through the drawers and the file cabinet in the office and found what I was hoping for, the business ledger for the porn site. The dates went back almost four years ago and the membership was impressive. Additionally, tens of thousands of dollars were recorded each year from sponsorship sites. Jesus I thought, these fucks had probably made close to a million dollars from this site and now planned to add my wife's fucking to the massive archive!

I began copying the ledger on the Xerox and continued to download the girls exploits onto discs. Two hours later I left the office ensuring it was in the exact condition I had found it. I packed the discs and copied files into my bag along with various other tapes I had recorded during my brief stay. It was now after 3PM. I called Kelley's cell and received no answer. Twenty minutes later I called again with the same results. Oh well, I thought, I'll call her later and to tell her that I had to go back to the city and would not be able to return until Thursday evening. I could only imagine her cunt was full of cock and her mouth probably buried in Lisa's overused pussy. Besides, I now had the inkling of a plan.

An hour outside of town Kelley finally answered her cell phone. They were just leaving the island she informed me in a buzzed voice. I told her that I had to leave again and would not be back until Thursday. She moaned her disappointment and said she would get caught up on her reading and sun during the final week of our vacation until my return. I jokingly told her to make sure she stayed clear of Ray. She quickly lied and told me she certainly wanted no part of that. We said our goodbyes as I hung up the phone through gritted teeth.

9:30AM Monday. I had spent all day Sunday devising my strategy and began dialing Jolene's office number. She was surprised to hear from me as I informed her that it was imperative that she come by the house at noon to discuss a matter of grave importance. I begged her to keep this in confidence as she agreed and of course she would be there as Mary Beth had agreed 15 minutes earlier. I hung up and began reviewing the material I had put together over the last day.

Just before noon, Jolene's Lexus pulled into the driveway of my home. I watched as she stepped out of the car in a knee high skirt with a flowing crème colored shirt. Her breasts swayed slightly as she made her way up the walk in high heels, her blonde hair perfectly combed. I answered the door and greeted her as we both turned to see Mary Beth's car pull up the driveway and park behind Jolene's.

"Tracy, what is it?" Jolene inquired as Mary Beth made her way towards us.

"Please come in and I'll explain to you both," I said as we greeted Mary Beth.

They sat on the couch as I made iced tea in the kitchen. I could hear their muffled voices asking each other what this was all about as I finished and made my way back into the great room. Mary Beth was dressed in slacks and a buttoned up shirt that exposed the tops of her tanned breasts. I placed the tea on the coffee table and sat down in the chair catty corner to them.

"Tracy, what's this about? What's wrong?" Mary Beth asked as both women looked at me with concern.

I paused momentarily as I looked at them. Both were extremely pretty yet so different in looks and demeanor. Both happily married to well off men and enjoying the luxuries that accompanied it. Both brazen little sluts that continuously cheated on these men over a cock their husbands could not give them. I rationalized that had neither been with Ray and Lisa that my wife would not be craving and loving that same fucking. Couple that with the 39.95 charge on my credit card as a member of the porn site 'The Beach Cottage' highlighting a 'new real wife fucking and sucking' steeled my resolve. I was unusually calm for what I was about to do. Without much fanfare or tact I spoke.

"You know Kelley and I are vacationing at Ray and Lisa's cottage these two weeks and I thought you might be interested in what I found there," I said as I pushed the "Play" button on the remote control.

I watched the girls and the screen as my carefully edited tape started. A stifled scream came from Jolene's mouth as the screen showed her pretty pink pussy stretched over Ray's girth. The beginning of her orgasm filled our ears as Ray's cock slowly pistoned in and out of her cunt. The next quick scene showed her impaled on Ray's cock as his friend plowed her ass from behind. The final showed her milking Ray's cum onto her face and mouth as Lisa sucked her cunt. I paused the tape. I looked at Jolene, her hands covering her mouth, her breathing coming in gasps through a beet red face.

"Jolene! Oh my God, oh my God!" Mary Beth almost screamed as I gave Jolene a Manila envelope full of still pictures I had copied.

"Oh, but there's lots more. Now we wouldn't want to leave you out Mary Beth," I said as I resumed the tape.

The screen went fuzzy for about 2 seconds then lit up with sweet little Mary Beth pumping and sucking Ray's dick as he began unloading his jism down her throat. She exclaimed an "oh shit" as the next scene showed Ray plowing into her pussy from behind as he pushed her head deeper into the crotch of an orgasming Lisa. The final scene showed quick excerpts of her just 3 weeks ago sucking and fucking two other men culminating in them jacking off over her face and tits. My cock was leaking cum as I pressed the "Stop" button and handed her a similar envelope as Jolene's. I went to the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of wine and three glasses. The two compromised women stared at me, each embarrassed beyond speech as I filled the glasses. Both literally drained them as I sipped mine before refilling theirs. I half smiled at them as I spoke.

"See, the problem I'm having is, I wouldn't want anyone to see such activities as this, especially your husbands. That's why I called you here. I need help in what to do with this matter," I said watching their hands shake as each drank her wine. "I could see it if it were a one time discretion, but you ladies have been quite bad over a long period of time," I said as wine spilled onto Jolene's shirt from her shaking glass. Mary Beth was too embarrassed to make eye contact as I continued.

"See, another problem I have is Kelley has secretly joined your little club, or so she thinks," I said pressing the 'Play' button.

The next scene showed Kelley having her brains fucked out like the girls before. The last showing her orgasm as Ray dumped his balls into her contracting cunt. I had added this just prior to them showing up to hopefully ease their tensions that they weren't alone and to help along my motives.

"Wh, wh, what are you. I mean what," Jolene began and didn't finish.

"I don't know," I said matter of factly. "I just thought maybe we should get together and discuss this is all. Perhaps in the bedroom with a fresh bottle of wine so we could be a little more comfortable," I said standing up going to the kitchen.

I opened the bottle and walked past the girls to the master bedroom. I filled my glass and set the bottle on the night stand. I removed my shirt lay back on the bed waiting to see what would happen next. I could hear the girls conversing in tense whispers. A good five minutes passed as first Mary Beth then Jolene slowly walked into the bedroom. I reached for the wine to refill their empty glasses, neither making eye contact with me.

"The first thing I think we should talk about is you girls undressing each other," I said raising my eyebrows slightly.

"We have to go back to work," Jolene exclaimed as Mary Beth nodded her head.

"I think you may want to call and tell them you may be a tad late," I said.

As if on queue, both girls drained their third glass of wine. Mary Beth asked for more and refilled Jolene's again. Each seemed quite awkward and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Awww, now come on girls. Let's not feign shyness here. Jolene, why don't you start by unbuttoning Mary Beth's blouse," I encouraged.

Jolene sat her wine down and slowly began fumbling with Mary Beth's top button. Soon she had finished all the buttons revealing ample breasts in a pretty blue bra. Finally, Mary Beth began the same with Jolene, freeing her braless perky tits. My breath caught in my throat as Mary Beth then unzipped Jolene's skirt letting it fall to the floor leaving her in panty hose and high heels that she kicked off to one side. Jolene undid the clasp of Mary Beth's bra unleashing her larger tits, her hardening nipples highlighted by dark aureoles. Her slacks were next, sans panties as her black pubic hair came into view. My heart thumped as I watched the girls undress and become somewhat bolder in knowing what they had to do. Each now naked stood at the end of the bed as I patted it, motioning them onto it. Jolene's crotch was completely shaven with the exception of fine blond hair at the very top. My cock thumped as they lay on either side of me. I pushed my shorts down and off revealing my average sized cock.

"I know it's not what you girls are used to, but let's make the most of it," I said in total control of the situation.

I slightly pushed down on the tops of their heads guiding them to my aching dick. I smiled at my own hidden digital video camera. Jolene's mouth engulfed the head as Mary Beth's tongue began licking my shaft and balls. I entwined my fingers into their hair and began moaning as the incredible sensations from their mouths and tongues surged through my crotch. Within minutes, I was ready to dump my cum down Jolene's pretty throat. I pulled her head from my pulsing cock mere seconds from orgasm. Mary Beth continued to suck my balls, bathing them as I pinched under the head of my cock to keep from cumming. Mary Beth tried to suck my cock into her mouth but I had other plans for these two friends.

"I want you girls to go down on each other," I said as each quickly looked at the other with open mouths. "I know how much you both love pussy," I said as they remained frozen at my crotch.

Each protested. They were friends. There was no way that could happen.

"Oh, but it must happen," I said.

I got up from between them and sat at the edge of the bed. It was Mary Beth who made the first move and reached for Jolene's tit. I was ready to blow my load as the girls tentively began touching each other. Mary Beth was rapidly responding to Jolene. I tugged and pulled on her ass and hips positioning her opposite of Jolene. She got the hint and moved her face down closer to Jolene's crotch then swung her leg over Jolene's head and lowered her glistening pussy onto her face. Mary Beth's hips began to respond as Jolene's tongue found her cunt and her arms encircled Mary Beth's waist. Mary Beth licked and kissed her way down to Jolene's cunt as she drew her legs up allowing greater access to her musky crotch.

The two girlfriends that probably never thought this would happen were now beginning to moan and sweat as they ate each other's pussy. Mary Beth's long tongue was quickly bringing Jolene to orgasm as she ground her crotch onto the blonde's face. I got behind Mary Beth and sank my cock balls deep into her cunt while looking down into Jolene's face as she moaned into her friend's pussy. My balls were dragging across her forehead and nose as Jolene came. Mary Beth was pushing her cunt deeper onto my cock and Jolene's face as she too began cumming. My cock spasmed as cum began boiling up from my nuts. I lifted Mary Beth's ass from Jolene's face and pumped my gooey load onto and into her open mouth. Mary Beth quickly turned around and sucked the last of my seed into her throat. I thought I would pass out as she began deep throating my dick from head to base. I looked down at Jolene and began pushing my jism into her mouth with my fingers. Mary Beth's talents quickly recovered my diminished desire as I withdrew my now hard again cock from her sucking mouth.

"I want you girls on your hands and knees, side by side, right here," I said motioning them to the end of the bed.

Both girls crawled down and positioned their heart shaped asses unknowingly to the camera's eye. Both laid their heads down on the bed as I sank two fingers into Jolene's blond shaven pussy and two into Mary Beth's dark hairy trimmed cunt. Both girls were soaking wet as I easily pushed a third finger into each of Ray's slut pussies.

"Rub each other's pussy," I said as long nailed fingers soon began competing with my probing digits.

I withdrew my wet fingers from one then the other licking and smelling the contrasting pussy. I got behind and pushed my cock easily into Jolene's fragrant cunt. Her pussy was wet and warm but I knew it was probably much tighter before Ray had made her his slut. I pumped away with my renewed dick as Mary Beth's nails grazed my cock. Both girls were moaning loudly as I pulled out of Jolene's pussy and buried my wet shaft into Mary Beth's. I held her hips hard and hammered her cunt as Jolene's fingers rapidly brought Mary Beth to orgasm. Her contractions squeezed my dick bringing me to the brink of orgasm. I pulled out as she finished her cum and sank my dick back into Jolene's pussy. Mary Beth sat up after her orgasm and watched my cock fuck her friend. Mary Beth continued her fingering of Jolene's clit as I drove my cock into her. Jolene moaned that she was going to cum. I pulled out and sank my dick deep into her tight ass. She screamed her orgasm as Mary Beth plunged her fingers deep into her cunt causing my cock to erupt. I slammed every inch of my dick into her emptying my nuts of their cum into her clenching ass.

I pulled my gooey dick from her and stood up. The bed was a wreck and both girls were a mess. I told them I was going to take a shower but I thought we should have another meeting about what to do. First though, I had to speak with some of their girlfriends and I might need their assistance.

"Who are the other girls? Tell me, tell me," Mary Beth inquired almost glad it seemed that there were others.

"I'll let you know what's going to happen," I said smiling at the two girls on the bed.

I headed for the shower and took my time. When I came out, both women were gone, the room reeked of sex. I smiled at Mary Beth's exuberance and thought if she only knew what I had in store. First though, there were many things that needed taken care of.