The Beach Cottage Ch. 08

Story Info
You're an eight.
2.7k words
3.99
56k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you called me over with her here! I felt so awkward and so such a slut," she said.

"And you know you liked it," I replied half smiling at her.

"You're just a kinky fuck, you know that? You think she suspected anything? Did I do good?" she asked.

"Hell no. It was perfect," I said.

"Damn," she said drawing out the word. "She's getting her brains fucked out and loving every minute of it," she half whispered as we watched the computer monitor of Kelley with Ray and company.

"Tell me," I said. "What's it like. I mean, how does it make you feel?"

"Very, very full. The orgasms are intense," she said. "But it's not what I want from this bastard," she said squeezing my crotch as Bobby's jism ran down Kelley's ass and onto Ray's thick cock.

"So, how are you? I tried to warn you somehow. I felt I owed you that much. The temptation is hard to pass up. I guess its more curiosity than anything else. I was easy. I had my reasons. But it's time those fucks get theirs," she said.

"Yep, it is time," I replied getting up to fetch us new cold beers as Ray finished dumping his cum onto my wife's gaping fucked pussy.

Walking to the kitchen I reflected on the events that would change lives drastically in the near future. Kelley's friend, who now sat on the back porch, had revealed in a somewhat buzzed state three weeks ago, her indiscretions with Ray. I, of course, was more than willing to egg her on and listen to her tale as Kelley slept that night. She told a story of her cheating husband and her romp that she viewed as revenge. I was stunned and asked her why she simply had not left him. A prenuptial would leave her with nothing she replied. I had first felt sorry for her, and then I rationalized her anguish. The part that left me with a raging hard on was her telling of the affair until she had mentioned my wife.

She somewhat alluded that one of her friends was also enjoying the charms of Ray's cock. I pressed her but she had just smiled at me. Her demeanor then changed as she finished her story. The sex with Ray had been fun, mind blowing was the word she used, but was not meant to be lasting. She had screwed around with them for a month or so, then stopped. Two months after her last tryst, Lisa had called her and wanted her to come down to the beach for the weekend. She declined and said she it was fun while it lasted but had had enough. Three days later, a FedEx arrived at her office with two compromising pictures and a note. 'See you next weekend at the Cottage' was all it said.

I sat in stunned silence as through tears she told me of her blackmail. It was then she said she thought Kelley may have been with them. I remember shaking my head no and thinking that she wanted to believe that only to ease her mind. Just don't give her the opportunity she had told me, which is exactly what I had done, for whatever reasons I still don't know. Two weeks ago, Kelley and I took our vacation as planned. Now one of her best friends and I were planning our lives.

I smiled at her as I opened then gave her a cold Corona with lime. In less than a week we had become kindred spirits, my heart hardened and cold as hers. Her big brown eyes softened with the smile, her long brown hair lay across her breasts. We were drawn together like thieves as we honed our plan for Friday.

"Are you sure you can pull it off?" she asked as I sat at the foot of her lounge chair admiring her legs.

"I'm pretty sure. The house was pure genius," I replied strumming the fine hairs on the inside of her thigh. "Are you sure you can go through with what you want? That's wicked" I said smiling at her.

"Damn sure. Oh, I'm going to fuck him good one last time," she said as her breath quickened.

"You're such a slut," I joked, my fingers now stroking her wet mound underneath her shorts.

"But after this, I want to be yours," Mary Beth replied through closed eyes as my fingers entered her pussy. "Besides, this just may be the last good fuck he gets for a long, long time," she said pulling her shorts down revealing her wet pouting pussy. "Can I stay tonight?" she asked.

"I think you must," I said sinking my mouth onto her scented crotch.

I awoke early and left town for the beach at 5:30am. It took every thing I had to steel my nerves and act normal as I walked into the door of the cottage at 10:30am. My lovely wife greeted me with a wet long kiss. She assured me it had been fun but boring without me and we needed to make the most out of our last three days. I assured her we would. Ray and Lisa soon came down from the main house as we chatted about plans for the rest of the weekend.

We all agreed to go down to the Sea Cow, a great beach bar that sat on the ocean. It was noon and the warm ocean breeze felt great as we relaxed under the table's umbrella. Lisa and Kelley were a good fifty feet in front of us laying out on the beach soaking up the sun. The third beer had steadied my nerves as I spoke to Ray.

"You've got to tell me. How in the world did you get to fuck all those women?" I asked and was glad I had sunglasses on to watch his reaction.

"Ahhh. Lisa said you had found some tapes. I don't know. I guess we just like to have fun and they wanted to have fun so it was all good," he said smiling at me.

"But damn. It's like every one of Lisa and Kel's friends. How the fuck you'd get Lisa to go along with it?" I pried.

"Shit. She loves pussy as much as I do," he said as if we were talking about the stock market. "Everybody has their kinks my man." You watched the tapes. Those girls loved it. They needed a good fuck they obviously weren't getting," he said with pure arrogance.

"I guess that includes Kelley too, huh?" I said reaching down to the envelope in bottom of the beach bag.

"That's up to you Tracy. I mean, if you're saying you want to make it happen, I'd love to give her a good fucking, if that's what you're saying" he said eyeing the manila envelope.

"Oh yeah. I think we can make it happen tonight. I want to see you fuck her," I said with faked enthusiasm. "First though, let's talk business my man," I said through gritted teeth.

"What kind of business," he said looking down again at the envelope.

"Just shut the fuck up and listen. This is mostly a one way conversation," I said sliding the envelope to him.

I waved at the girls as they looked up from the beach. I had the waitress send down two cold beers for them. I watched Ray through my dark glasses as he extracted the single page from the manila envelope, a printed copy of The Beach Cottage main page website. His jaw tightened as I spoke.

"Let me front this for you before you speak, asshole. My attorney has all kinds of pictures, account ledgers, and tapes. If I don't call him Monday before 9am, he will turn over those contents to the State's D.A. office," I said watching the color run from Ray's face.

"What the fuck do you want," he said weakly.

"For you to shut the fuck up and listen," I said with pure contempt. "What I want is quite simple. One, you will not say a fucking word about any of this to anybody, including your wife. Trust me, I will know immediately. Two, It's one o'clock. You have four hours to get twenty thousand dollars in cash and five 50,000 dollar cashier checks. Three, you will take this contract and have it notarized today."

"What the fuck is in the contract," he said, his hands shaking as he killed off his beer.

"Just you selling your property here at the beach to Mary Beth for a dollar," I said as his face flushed with anger. "Oh, and it states 'as is' to include all the contents in the home."

"You son of a bitch," he hissed. You can't do this. I should have known that cunt was up to something," he said starting to stand.

"Time to take care of business Ray," I said smiling at him. "Oh, remember, not a word to anyone or the call doesn't get made to my lawyer one way or the other. Look at it in a good way ol buddy, tonight we're going to have some great fun. I'm even inviting a good friend of you guys for the party," I said motioning to the waitress for another beer.

"You can't do this. This is fucking blackmail you bastard," he said.

"I can do it and I am doing it," I replied evenly. "You have no choice except for jail. Now get the fuck out of here. I'll stay with the girls and tell them you went to get shrimp and beer for the house."

Ray left; his shoulders slumped as he walked out of the bar. I went down to the water and joined the girls. We drank beer and watched the people on the beach. It was a good two hours before Ray arrived. I finally got him away from Lisa and Kelley.

"Well?" I asked.

"The money is in trunk," he said with pure hatred.

"And?" I asked.

"The fucking contract is there too," he hissed

"Good boy," I said mockingly. "Now, let's go have some fun."

The rest of the afternoon I made sure I stayed close to either Ray or Lisa. I transferred the money and the house contract to the trunk of my car soon after we arrived back. At six Mary Beth arrived bringing squeals from the girls. Every thing seemed surreal and moved in slow motion. We ate shrimp and drank as Lisa's innuendos about sex became more frequent. Ray was pretty silent the whole time as he watched Mary Beth and me, wondering what the hell we were up to. Much to Lisa's delight it didn't take long to find out what that was.

"Let's party," Mary Beth said as she removed her top revealing her untanned tits.

Lisa shouted alright and Kelley looked confused as Mary Beth lowered my shorts and sank to her knees engulfing my cock.

"Come on Kelley girl, you know you want some of Ray," Mary Beth said smiling up at me.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Lisa pressed the camera's remote button to record tonight's activities for her website. This one would never make it. Ray and Lisa were soon all over Kelley as Mary Beth deep throated my cock. I watched her between Ray's legs sucking his monster cock as Lisa ate her cunt from behind. Ray's eye's narrowed at me as he removed Kelley's sucking mouth from his cock and positioned himself behind her. He watched me the whole time as he impaled his thick cock balls deep into her cunt and began grudge fucking her. He actually smiled at me as he rammed nine thick inches of meat balls deep into her depths. Kelley's moans of pleasure were muffled by Lisa's huge cunt as the two used their slut. I came in Mary Beth's throat as Ray's cock erupted into my wife's cunt. He slowly withdrew his cum covered dick and lay back onto the bed. Lisa turned her body around as Kelley lowered her flowing cunt onto her face.

Mary Beth crawled over to a leering Ray and began licking Kelley and his cum from his limp cock. He responded quickly, his dick filling her mouth. She got up and removed her shorts revealing her pretty wet snatch. Mary Beth went to her overnight bag and got four scarves out and began tying Ray's hands to the bed. This immediately caught Lisa's attention as she removed her face from Kelley's wet crotch. She and Kelley sat up and watched Mary Beth secure the last scarf onto Ray's leg. I stood between them offering my cock to their faces. Soon my cock was rock hard as I watched Mary Beth impale herself on Ray's cock. Her back was to his face as she used her hands and legs to rise and fall on his massive cock. Her orgasm was fast and furious as she collapsed backwards onto Ray's chest. Her cock stuffed cunt was oozing pussy juice onto Ray's huge nuts. I pulled Kelley from my dick and moved her towards Mary and Ray's crotch. She began licking the three or so exposed inches of Ray's shaft and then upward to Mary Beth's protruding clit. Mary began easing her cunt up and down Ray's cock and quickly again approached orgasm. Kelley's tongue followed up and down his shaft as Mary's cunt began to contract and cum. I pushed Lisa face down onto the bed and forced my cock into her unlubed ass. Her pussy was overfucked but her rectum was tight as I began slamming my cock into her.

Ray cried out that he was cumming as Kelley tongued his balls and Lisa's pulsing pussy began emptying his nuts. His huge balls began rising and falling as hot cum dumped into Mary's cunt and down his shaft.

I was close to coming and pulled my cock abruptly from Lisa's ass as Mary Beth moved off of Ray's cock and lowered her soaked crotch onto Ray's face. Large streams of cum poured out of her pussy and onto his face as he tried to turn away.

"Come on you bastard, make me cum. Yes, yes. Lick my ass, lick your cum," Mary Beth said as she ground her pussy and ass over Ray's face.

Her hips were a blur as she used Ray's face for her pleasure. Faster and faster she moved as her orgasm neared.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming you bastard," she cried as she pushed her crotch hard onto his face.

"O.K. Ray, this is for you," Mary Beth announced causing all of us to look at her.

I watched in amusement and the girls in stunned disbelief as she lifted her crotch about a foot above his wet face. The first large stream of hot yellow urine flooded his opened mouth and down his nose causing him to choke and gag. His eyes were shut tight stinging from the hot piss. Mary Beth looked down at his face as he opened his mouth to protest and unleashed a hard long blast of piss. After 10 good seconds she had emptied her full bladder onto his face and chest. I knelt down beside his head and fisted a huge gob of cum across his urine coated face and lips.

Mary Beth and I quickly dressed and ejected the tape from the recorder. I handed Kelley an envelope full of pictures and separation papers for her to sign. Ray was cussing and fighting the restraints as I told them all to be gone by morning or I would call the sheriff and have them locked up for trespassing. Holy hell was erupting as we quickly exited. We left and went to a motel and fucked like animals the rest of the night. The next morning we rode by our new home. The driveway was empty and so was the house of its previous owners. My attorney handled my divorce and Mary Beth's. We have no contact with our old lives, although we have heard many rumors of what really happened this past summer. We don't care. Our minds are at ease. When ever something happens that we have no control over, our favorite expression is "Just piss on it."

The END.