The Beach Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray’s cock head was now at the entrance to Jo’s pussy lips. While listening to Jo’s constant protest, he pushed one of her legs down with his arm and guided the massive head to the center of her hole with the other. His ass clinched and his hips thrust forward a small ways as the huge head invaded her wet cunt.

“OH FUCK, he’s too big! Stop, take it out” Jo shouted.

Shhhssshh, shhhhhshh now baby, he’s just got the tip in. It’ll get much better, trust me,” Lisa said to Jolene.

Ray now tried to push deeper into her cunt. From our view you could see he had about three to four of his nine inches sunk into her pussy. His girth stretched her to each side of her thighs. The thickness was pressing on her swollen clit, attempting to drag into her pussy.

“I can’t take any more. It’s too much, it’s too much, it hurts, owwwwwwww,” Jo protested.

Lisa continued stroking her face and held one of Jo’s hands as Ray began to pump the four or so inches he’d managed to get into her cunt. His hands dug into her hips, his legs pushed against the floor as he tried to force more of his cock into her tiny pussy.

“She’s so damned fucking tight,” Ray said looking at Lisa.

“Good baby, good for you. Now make it good for her,” Lisa responded.

I’m trying baby, but she’s so tight I’m scared I’m going to cum before I can get it all in,” Ray responded.

“DON”T. DON’T CUM IN ME!” Jolene shouted.

“Don’t worry baby, he won’t,” Lisa said.

Ray was still working the half of his cock that he had forced into her. On each stroke out of her hole, we could see Jo’s inner lips sheathed around his thick pole. Jolene now grabbed Ray’s ass as his cock worked her stuffed pussy.

“Ready for more?” he asked her.

“Oh no, no more, no more. Just keep that up, I’m going to cum,” Jolene moaned.

Slowly Ray began picking up the tempo of his thrust. He now held Jolene’s legs opened and high with each hand. He leaned forward allowing his cock to press squarely into Jo’s clit.

Ray began to force more of his thick cock into her cunt. Each stroke shoved another half inch into her depths as Jolene’s moans filled the room. Ray’s cock was nearly buried into her, his heavy balls slapping her ass as he fucked her with abandon. Jo’s tits flopped back and forth with half inch protruding nipples standing high into the air. At least an inch of her now red inner lips were wrapped around his shaft on each up stroke. It was most impressive to watch how far his hips moved as he would pull almost completely out then drive his massive cock to the bottom of her cunt.

“Yes, that’s it. Oh god, right there. Fuck me. I’m cummmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg,” Jolene moaned.

Ray completely buried his cock into her cunt. His hands held her legs straight up into the air as he stopped his assault. I watched for his familiar ass clinching as I just knew he was beginning to dump his hot seed onto her cervix. Slowly he began pulling his cock from her cunt as Jolene screamed her orgasm. As the bottom of his cock head came into view, he began just as slow the decent of his great dick back into her.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddddd,” Jolene moaned as her orgasm consumed her.

Jolene’s face was flushed and sweaty as she finished her cum. Her moans now replaced by rapid breathing. Ray continued to slowly fuck her stretched, swollen hole and nodded at Lisa. The next thing that happened almost dumped the cum from my nuts. Lisa, who had had Jo’s head back against her during her fucking now lifted up and sat her crotch directly onto Jo’s mouth and chin while facing her husband. She began lewdly grinding her hips fore and back, dragging her meaty, wet pussy across Jo’s face. Jo was helplessly pinned by Ray’s cock and Lisa’s crotch.

“Oh baby. What a tight piece of ass she is. I could feel EVERY clinch of her pussy as she came. I was mere seconds from cumming,” Ray said to a smiling Lisa.

Low nonverbal sounds could be heard coming from Jolene in obvious protest of Lisa’s large pussy swabbing her face and Ray’s mention of cumming into her pussy. Lisa’s hands now went to Jo’s breasts, pinching and pulling the hard thick nipples, as her hips kept up their jerky grind onto Jo’s face. Ray now pinned and stretched her legs wide as he picked up the pace of Jo’s fucking.

“That’s it baby. Give her the fucking she needs. Fuck her baby,” Lisa commanded as the two of them took their pleasure.

“Ray, oh Ray, she’s starting to lick me now. Yes Jo, lick my pussy. Ray, she’s licking my ass and clit, I’m going to cum on your face baby. Yes, yes, Jo. Oh yes, oh yes,” Lisa moaned, kissing her husband..

Ray continued fucking Jo with a slow pace. Jo’s hips were now bucking up to meet his downward thrusts. You could hear low guttural moans coming from her into Lisa’s big cunt.

“Baby, I think she’s starting to come again. She’s licking me like crazy and really moaning into my pussy. Oh shit, I’m going to fucking cum all over her face baby,” Lisa shouted while pulling Jo’s nipples hard and straight up. “Oh yes, oh yes, eat me baby, eat my cunt.”

Ray slowed his fucking again on Jo and announced, “She’s cumming on my cock again baby and it feels TOO good. Fuck it, I’ve going to cum in this sluts’ cunt.”

Lisa sat up off of Jo’s wet face allowing her muffled orgasm moans to fill the air.

“YES YES YES,” she screamed as her orgasm rocked her body.

“Oh god, I’m cummmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg,” Ray bellowed. His slow fucking became hard deep thrusts as he buried his cock to the hilt and began spewing his thick cum into Lisa’s cunt. “OH fuck what good pussy this bitch has,” as his ass clinch and his oversized nuts unloaded.

“I’m cumming again, oh shhhhhhhhhittttttttttt, don’t cum in my pussy Ray. DON’T cum in me,” Lisa screamed again.

Ray’s jerking hips banged Jo’s ass as her orgasm milked the last of the cum from his balls. Ray withdrew his cock from her cunt leaving a gaping, cum coated fuck hole. Jo’s legs remained wide open, her arms flopped by her sides as Ray’s jism began running from her over stretched cunt. Lisa got off the bed and began removing Ray’s cum from his softening cock with her tongue and mouth. Jo’s rapid breathing was beginning to slow, her eyes closed, her entire body wet from her fuck, was as limp as a rag.

“That was the best ever baby,” Ray moaned down to his still sucking wife. “God I wanted to keep fucking her but fuck, what a tight little slut she is. Get me hard again and I’ll really give her a fucking”

“Good, good for you baby. Maybe she’ll want another go down the road. No more tonight though. I think Gene’s going to be a little disappointed tomorrow after he tries to fuck her,” Lisa said as she began standing from her kneeling position. “Awww, I think she’s out. You fucked her good baby.”

“No Lisa, I’m going to REALLY fuck your little stuck up friend. That fuck of a husband of hers won’t even be able to tell he’s fucking pussy after I’m done,” Ray said while pushing his wife down to his cock. “Get me good and hard baby, it won’t take long in her tight cunt.”

“Jesus Christ baby, is this close to rape or what,” I whispered to Kel.

“If she had been forced the whole time I would say yes, but she could have not even started if she had wanted to,” Kel replied.

Lisa obediently sucked Ray’s cock. All the while Ray was leering greedily at Jolene’s still dripping cunt. Ray pulled his massive hard cock from his wife’s mouth and grabbed Jo by the waist flipping her over on her stomach. Jo moaned something as Ray picked her up, stuffed a pillow under her stomach and positioned her puffy blond pussy at the same camera angle as before.

“Just don’t hurt her baby, do her right at least. Besides, she has to pick her husband up in less than 8 hours from the airport,” Lisa said.

“Oh, I’ll do her right baby,” Ray replied.

Lisa grabbed Ray’s thick cock with her tiny hand and pointed it towards the center of Jo’s cunt. With a quick stab, he forced about half his wide cock into her pussy. Jo immediately woke and loudly told Ray she’d had enough. Ray now forced his entire cock to the very depths of her cunt and began hammering her pussy, his hands digging deep into her waist. Jo screamed that he was ripping her apart and this only increased the speed of his slamming dick. I was mesmerized watching his fat powerful cock sliding in and out of her swollen cunt.

“Oh Jolene, you are such a tight little slut. Cum on my cock again baby. Let me give you what your husband can’t,” Ray hissed.

With that Ray began his assault on Jo’s sore pussy. His powerful cock again and again forced it’s thickness through her wetness and his cum. Jo’s head was shoved down on its side into the pillow, low moans began escaping her lips. My God, she was getting fucked again by another man and loving it.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck. Fuck me Ray. Fuck my hot cunt,” she bellowed. “Oh fuck, oh shit, I’m going to cum again.”

Ray began pounding her cunt from behind, slapping noises of his hips slamming into her ass came faster and faster.

“Cum you little whore. Cum on my cock again and again,” Ray demanded.

“Oh, god. I’m cuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnnnnnngggggg,” Jo shouted.

“Oh fuck. I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum,” Ray moaned.

“Not in my pussy, not in my pussy,” Jo pleaded.

Ray pulled all the way out then slammed his massive meat into her over fucked pussy. His short hard jerks and primal groans told us he was dumping another load of hot spunk into her cunt. Both groaned through their orgasms. Ray finished his, pulled out of her sloppy pussy then wiped his wet cock up and down her hair and cheeks. Jo appeared to have passed out again. Her ass jutted in the air still positioned high on the pillow. White rivers of jism flowed onto the pillow below.

Lisa and Ray then moved from the screen, apparently getting dressed. The screen was filled with Jo’s sweaty body and cum drench cunt. The once cute little pink pussy was now agape, red, and messy. Her inner cunt lips were swollen and fat. Lisa came back into view covering Jo’s body with a sheet and pushed a button on the remote. The screen then went black. Kel’s head went to my crotch and within seconds I unload my swollen nuts down her throat. I lay there catching my breath amazed at what I had just witnessed. I popped up to get a beer and went to the desk to see whose tape and whose name on it we should watch next. I heard Kel groan as I reached the door.

12