The Beach Encounter

Story Info
Woman meets man on beach.
989 words
4.21
36.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking down the beach, water hitting me as the waves gently lap at my feet. My head is bent down as I look for shells. I am not paying attention to where I walk ... just meandering along the shore, enjoying the sun beating down on me. I am wearing a conservative one-piece ... black with red flowers across the chest. To the rest of the world I look different than I actually am. Everybody thinks I am this conservative, goody-two-shoes. Nobody sees beneath the outer shell. I continue walking down the beach, approaching the curve of the beach where it starts its turn back up the other side of the island.

I finally look up and realize it is isolated down at this end of the beach. I decide it is time to turn around. I return my gaze to the sand, looking for shells, as I turn and start back up the beach. Something makes me look up. I slow my steps. I glance around. There, to my left, you sit up on a mound of sand, out of reach of the water. I stop. I stare. I am mesmerized. I can't look away. I see you are staring at me.

Unable to stop myself, I slowly turn and find myself walking out of the water, up to where you sit. I cannot help myself, as I reach you, I look down. I see you are naked. Gloriously naked. I glance up to your face for a second, that is all the time I can be bothered to spare from your magnificent cock. Our eyes meet. I drop to my knees in front of you, only vaguely realizing this is a public beach. By now I have returned my gaze to your cock. It is laying there soft, nestled between your legs, not touching the sand. I notice the hair surrounding your cock is sparse. Just as I like it. On my knees I slowly reach my hands out to your chest, still watching your cock. I slowly trail my fingers, with their long red nails, over your chest, circling your nipples before trailing down your chest. My fingers follow your abdomen past your belly button to your cock.

Slowly I take hold of your cock, lifting it gently, stroking it. Still on my knees I lean forward. I stick my tongue out and lick the side of your cock. I hear your breath hitch as my wet and hot tongue touches your cock. I moan as I continue licking your cock ... I lick the other side, then the top and finally the underside. I trail my wet hot tongue around and around your cock, taking my time. I feel your cock slowly getting stiff. My tongue takes another trip around your cock, this time licking the head. My fingers lightly touch your balls. I feel your cock get harder as I run my wet tongue over the head.

I open my mouth and ease it over your cock. I take the first couple of inches into my mouth, still running my tongue around it. Slowly I close my lips around you cock. I hear your breathing get a little faster as I start sucking your cock. The more I suck, the harder I feel you get. I love the feel of your cock hardening in my mouth. I slide my mouth further down your hardening cock, taking you deeper and deeper into my hot mouth.

I hear your breathing speeding up. I stop playing with your balls and grab your hips as I move my mouth back and forth along your hard shaft. I hum as I suck your now fully hard cock. I hear you moan as the vibrations hit your cock - that encourages me to suck more and bob faster on your cock. My tongue rubs the underside of your cock in my mouth. I take you deeper still into my hot mouth ... I feel your cock head slip slightly down my throat ... I hear you gasp in ecstasy. I hum and moan, sending vibrations along your cock. I cannot believe it but you've gotten even harder while I suck.

One of my hands slips back down to play with your balls. I run a finger from your balls to your perineum, that sensitive spot between your balls and your ass, trying, but unable, to reach your ass. I continue sucking while my fingers play. I hear your breath catching, panting. I feel you tense up and your cock stiffens ever so slightly before I feel it start pulsating. I take you deeply into my wet mouth and hold my head still as your cock spews its pearly white streams into my mouth. I swallow your cum as spurt after spurt hits the roof of my mouth.

Slowly the spurts stop as I ease off your cock, still keeping it in my mouth and continue to swallow that which pools in my mouth. I do not allow a drop to escape - swallowing it all. I hear you moaning as I continue to swallow your hot cum while your softening cock remains in my mouth. I remain on my knees, bent over with my ass in the air on a public beach for any and all to see for another minute or two while your breathing slows.

Slowly, I release your now soft cock, very lightly licking it clean. I finally sit back on my heels, our eyes making contact for the second time. I feel your hand reach up and caress my face. I smile at you, lean forward, kiss you on the lips and rise to my feet. I slowly back away, still watching you. As my feet hit the water, I turn away and continue walking up the beach looking for shells to add to my collection, silently hoping I will encounter you again.