The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, no answer.

As the earth settled down, they both headed slowly down the winding stairs, and noticed Justin standing outside on the deck. They tried to switch on the lights at the bottom of the stairs, but the power was off. He motioned to them to stay back, and walked over to the sliding glass door which he had run out of. "There's glass everywhere! He yelled. Be careful!" Jen ran back upstairs for a flashlight she kept next to her bed, but was too terrified to grab, when she ran into the hall. She put on flip flops and brought a pair for Candy.

Stopping with Candy at the bottom of the stairs they looked for a place to walk. The floor was mostly clear but many of the white dinner plates had fallen onto the granite countertops and shattered. The counter and sink were filled with shards of the plates she'd had for years. The glasses that were neatly stacked behind the bar had all rained down to the tile floor and shattered. Tiny pieces of wine and champagne glasses were strewn all the way across the floor and in front of the couch where Justin had been sleeping. Three bottles had slipped out of the wine rack but were still intact.

They made their way to the sliding door and had a group hug. "Oh thank god you're ok Justin. I heard all that glass, and knew you were only a few feet away. We're so lucky." Said Candy... sobbing.

"That was fucking scary." He whispered to Candy. "I don't care how long you live here, they're always so goddamn scary. I think its over now...are you guys OK?"

Lightening the mood, Jen exclaimed: "Shit! The damn glasses are all broken...and I need a fucking drink! Justin, there are some brooms and a dustpan next to the door outside...Do you mind?"

"I'm on it Jennifer!" The ladies hugged again while Justin was gone and Jen could feel Candy's heart beating out of her chest. They regrouped inside and gathered up all the broken items, and threw everything away.

"I have coffee cups! Anybody for coffee? The sun is coming up."

"No thanks Jennifer, I gotta get home and make sure everything is OK there, but thank you. Last night was great. I'm plenty awake after all this excitement!"

"Candy kissed him and said: "Call me when you get home. Let me know if everything's ok."

"No problem. Have a nice day ladies! Candy, if you guys need any help, text me."

"OK. Bye."

— AFTERSHOCKS —

After they'd put everything back where it belonged, Jen asked: "Candy, what are your plans for today?" Ambulances and firetrucks kept roaring by, shattering the peace of the normally quiet Malibu community.

"I think I'll just hang out here today, maybe on the beach, until everything gets back to normal."

"Well, I'm going back to bed for an hour or so. I'm a little hungover so a nice nap is in order for me today."

Jen went up, slipped into bed and fell asleep right away. After about two hours, she woke to hear her shower running. Candy was using it to get the sand and salt water off of her. She walked out wrapped in a large white towel, and stood next to the bed. Jen opened her eyes and said: "What?"

"Are you gonna stay in bed all day sleepyhead?"

Throwing her arm over her eyes, she answered: "Yes!"

"Then, I am too!" She said softly. Pulling back the covers, she noticed that Jen was naked except for the pretty red panties she'd bought the day before.

She slid into the bed and laid on her side facing Jen. She cuddled up close to her "Aunt" and peeking under her arm saw that she was smiling. "You're so bad Candice. Don't you ever get enough?"

"And you're so beautiful Jen...How could I ever get enough of you?"

She draped her right leg over Jen's, and started to lightly kiss the soft skin around her breast, while her hand ran slowly up and down Jen's stomach.

Jen could smell how deliciously clean she was, fresh from her hot shower, her skin was still warm, and combined with the soft, loving touch of the young girl's fingers, had her squirming in the bed. She moaned as Candy dragged her lips over her nipples, and her hands softly teased her stomach, moving ever so slowly to her mound. Once Candy had placed her entire hand over Jen's pussy, she abruptly grabbed Candy's right arm and pushed her over on her back. Leaning up on one arm, she said: "You make me so fucking hot and wet, little girl, there's something I've been wanting to do, since you walked out of your mom's car. And now, you're mine."

She tore at the towel covering Candy's naked body, and threw it on the floor. She took her left hand and reached behind Candy's neck, pulling her close to kiss her. Lifting her head off the bed, she locked her lips onto Candy's sweet young mouth, and her tongue searched for Candy's. They kissed like the wild animals they'd both become.

Lowering herself to Candy's firm, perky tits, Jen made a meal of each one. She sucked and bit at her small pink nipples, making her wince and cry out more than once.

She lowered her kisses to Candy's hard smooth stomach and let one arm slide under her leg. Lowering herself to her clean shaven pubic bone, she gradually brought her arm under the perfect young ass that she'd watched wiggle around her house for weeks.

Once at her smooth mound, she licked at Candy's clit, teasing it with her tongue, knowing it wasn't ready to be sucked. Yet.

She shifted her weight slightly and using the arm under Candy's ass lifted her up to Jen's probing mouth. The young cheerleader moaned and wiggled, as Jen's tongue ran up and down the length of her soft slit. Using two fingers, she spread her lips apart, and laid her tongue flat over that wet, horny pussy. Refusing to let her cum quickly, Jen continued her slow torture of the poor little tease. She finger-fucked her until her hands almost gave out and sucked on her clit until she screamed that she was going to cum. Every time, Jen would move a little, or change her pace, knowing that it would cause her to lose concentration. And she'd start all over. Jen had waited to taste this little vixen since she strutted through the front door, and she wanted her fill. She had fun making her a sub, and giving her orders, but now momma was takin' what she wanted. She licked and sucked her sweet young pussy until the little beauty queen was losing her mind.

Finally, she went in with everything she had, furiously fingering her, slipping her pinky into her ass and licking her pussy like a pro. Candy screamed and bucked on the bed like a woman possessed, and Jen relentlessly continued her attack. Candy grabbed and clawed at Jen's head with both hands and suddenly exploded in a long flowing orgasm, pulse after pulse of her warm fluid poured from her abused pussy, and Jen was right there lapping it up. Candy dropped her knees back onto the bed and reached out for Jen. "OH MY GOD! Oh my god! Come up here!"

They hugged, kissed briefly, and Candy fell fast asleep. For hours.

== THE PARTY'S OVER ==

Jennifer quietly slipped out to the beach for her morning run, leaving Candy to sleep in. When she returned, The smell of bacon filled the house. "Yum! That smells wonderful! Good morning princess!"

"Good morning! Have a nice walk?"

"Always. Is breakfast ready?"

"Just the bacon. I haven't started the eggs yet."

"Put the bacon aside and come upstairs and wash my back." Jen walked upstairs, followed closely by her willing assistant. "Fix my shower Candice. I like it hot."

After watching Jen strip off her sweaty clothes, she held the shower door open for her, and they briefly kissed as she stepped in. "Take those wet sweats to the washing machine won't you Candice?" Candy picked up the clothes from the floor and did as she was told. Being a sub to her "Aunt" really turned her on. She couldn't wait until her next order. Usually it was she who seduced the guys as well as girls, and was used to getting everything that she wanted. This was different. And very exciting. The tables had turned and she eagerly awaited her next instructions.

"Get in now Candy, and wash my sore back and legs." Candy dropped her PJs to the floor and stepped in close to Jen, who handed her a new bar of soap.

She lathered up Jen's shapely legs and feet, and as Jen had done to her weeks earlier, ran the edge of her hand to the top of her legs. Slowly sliding her hand in and around to touch her ass, Jen began to sigh. She suddenly turned around, and said: "My back, Candice! I told you to wash my back!"

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry." She soaped up and rubbed Jen's back and shoulders, to the sounds of her delighted moans. Candy had talented hands which belied her actual age. She somehow knew how to work out the kinks in one's shoulders and back muscles and could take it as far as you wanted to go.

"My mom loves when I rub her back." said Candy to Jen's surprise:

"Oh? Do you two do it in the shower too?"

"Oh my god no! Eeewww! Gross! Just for you Aunt Jennifer...This is just for you."

"Oh Ok. Just wondering." It was obvious that she got her practice someplace. Maybe she was just improvising, but the girl was good.

Rubbing Jen's tired back and shoulders was easy for Candy, and a real treat for Jen. She couldn't remember the last time someone had given her a really good massage. Especially, in the shower.

Candy gradually lowered her sensuous massage to Jen's lower back and hips, slowly moving down to her strong ass cheeks. Holding each cheek in her hand at a time, and squeezing hard, into her glutes, Jen yelped from the pain. Again, using the edge of her hand, she ran it up the slippery crack of Malibu's nicest ass.

"Yes. Wash me there... And take your time Candice." Her voice was a soft whisper, just slightly louder than the stream of hot water splashing against their skin.

Candy moved her soapy hand between Jen's legs and parted her cheeks. Jen bent forward, as she did, and placed her hands flat against the wall. The water now streamed down her back and over her ass. The combination of the hot water running down her ass crack and Candy's talented young fingers exploring her ass, had Jen aching for more. Candy kept soaping and rinsing off her ass, but going no further, until Jen gave her sub her next order.

"Fuck my ass with that finger of your's Candice." Candy was ready, hoping those words would come soon, and easily slid her middle finger into Jen's slippery asshole. She put her other hand on the small of Jen's back for support. Jen yelled out: "Oh fuck yes. I like that Candy. Fuck my little ass. ooooooo yeah. Just like that, baby. Push it in...deep. Yeah! That's right. Thats right. All the way baby. mmmmmm yeah." Candy leaned in, pushing in her finger as far as it would go, and removed it only to plunge it in again. And again. Fucking that beautiful ass as wildly as she knew how, Candy came without touching herself, as she stood there working her Aunt into a frenzy.

Jen pulled one hand off the wall, and started to masturbate, moving from inside her soaking wet pussy to her excited clit. The shower resonated with the sound of the two ladies moaning, groaning, and squealing as they both came with massive orgasms. First Jen who nearly lost her balance and fell to her knees shaking, then Candy, who sat back down into the tub, and fanned her clit until she screamed her way through her third orgasm.

Jen turned to see Candy laying back against the tub, with her hand between her legs and they both laughed. "Holy shit Aunt Jen. That was some shower."

"Best one I've ever had Candice. Thank you."

"My pleasure Ma'am. Obviously!"

"Let's go have that breakfast now little girl."

"You got it Aunt Jen. I'll finish the eggs if you'll set the table...I mean if you don't mind."

Jen smiled and said: "Let's eat out on the deck. It's a beautiful morning."

Jen held out her arms and Candy stood up to hug her. They kissed lovingly, and rinsed off yet one more time, then got out to dress for the day.

At breakfast, Jen reminded Candy that tomorrow was their last day together, and the erotic summer vacation was coming to an end.

Candy hadn't been paying attention to the calendar, and cried when she thought about it.

Jen kept trying to change the subject throughout breakfast, but tears kept streaming down Candy's cheeks. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her napkin a hundred times, but it seemed nothing could kill the sadness. She wanted to go back to school too, but waiting for another summer to be with Jen was just too much.

"Do you need a drink Candice?" Jen asked, only half kidding.

"Fuck yes I do!" I know...excuse my language, but this sucks Aunt Jen! I don't want to leave."

"Mimosas! The perfect breakfast beverage! Mimosas all around." Jen went inside to mix the champagne and orange juice and returned to the deck.

Let's toast to the summer, baby girl! Here's to the most memorable summer vacation we've ever had together! And to many more!"

"I don't want to wait until next summer to see you Jen. I'll miss you too much. I love you!"

"Oh, I love you too princess, but look, we still have Memorial day, Labor day, Independence day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, even Presidents day, and both our birthdays for god's sake! I expect you to come back for each and every one. And I'll also plan on you being here for next summer vacation as well. Deal?"

"Deal. And thank you Jen for everything. I won't soon forget this vacation with you. Anything else you'd like me to do?"

"Yes. Clear these dishes, put everything away, clean the kitchen, and go to your room. Take your clothes off when you get there, lie down on your bed, and wait for me. I'll be right there to give you your going away present. And bring this whipped cream."

The End