The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers

"You're stunning." I realized I wasn't looking at her face. I was entranced by her womanly curves and two of the most perfect breasts. Maturity had relaxed them ever so slightly which made them all the more inviting. I could have spent a lifetime exploring them.

"Compliments won't get you out of it." She had moved her hands to her hips and she widened her smile. All I really saw was breasts when I began unbuttoning my shirt. Mia knew where my eyes were. She giggled and made her breasts bounce. I ripped the last button off my shirt, and it went bouncing into the grass. I dropped my shirt onto the patio and began undoing my pants. The stupid zipper got stuck for a moment, which forced me to move my eyes. I didn't realize how aroused I had become until I looked down. Embarrassed, I lowered my pants slowly trying to think about mergers and stock reports. It didn't work—all I could think of were those breasts. My boxers were terribly tented, and I tried to cover myself.

Mia moved in close and pushed her breasts into my chest as she leaned into me for a passionate kiss. Her right hand traveled down my side and into the elastic of my boxers. She gently wrapped her hand around my hard-on, and I barely held back a groan. "I'm glad I turn you on." She whispered in my ear.

"God, I want to swim with you." I gasped as she gave me a little squeeze. Mia broke out in laughter. It washed over me as I realized what I said and began to join in. I hadn't realized that she was turning me around, steering me by my cock. She pushed. The last thing I saw when I entered the pool was two gorgeous breasts bouncing from the effort. I tried not to laugh underwater as I removed my now soaking shorts. It was difficult with a raging hard-on. I swam to the surface to find her still laughing at the side of the pool. God, she was beautiful. I threw my now-wadded shorts at her and got her right in the leg. She gave me a faux angry look and dove in after me.

I didn't swim away. I let her catch me. I just pulled her lips to mine and kissed her in the sun. I felt young again. The world couldn't be more perfect. We swam and played. I splashed her and let her win the ensuing water war. We cuddled, drifted, and talked of unimportant things. We just simply enjoyed each other. We ended up on the shallow end stairs. I was caressing her thigh when I let my hand slowly drift between her legs. Her hand met mine there, and she lifted it to her lips and kissed it.

"Dale, my body is still kind of messed up. It's going to take a few more days before I'm ready for anything more." Mia sounded like she thought she was disappointing me. I thought I was being rude.

"I'm sorry." I said stroking the side of her face. "I didn't mean to move so fast." I vowed I would let her set the speed from here on. She floated on top of me practically nose to nose. I felt her hand close around my manhood.

"I'm not sorry you tried." She whispered. She began slowly stroking my member, her eyes inches from mine. "I do want to have you inside me." The intensity of her eyes and her words generated electricity in my groin. She smiled when she felt my hips react to her manipulations. She became more deliberate in her strokes. "You won't be able to keep me off you." Her hand was speeding up, and my hips began to jerk uncontrollably. I moaned into her mouth, my eyes never leaving hers. I tenderly grabbed her hips to keep myself in place. She had me and she knew it. "We'll make love over and over my darling." Weirdly, it was the "my darling" that sent me over the edge. A simple term of endearment.

"Oh, God," I moaned as her mouth closed over mine. My hips jerked and I spewed into the water. Her tongue began to fight with mine as I came again. Her breasts dragged across my chest and caused my climax to lengthen. My legs were no longer responding to my direction and forced my hips forward as the last of my orgasm faded into the water. She was still tenderly caressing my cock as our lips became unlocked.

I couldn't believe how wonderful a real sexual experience was. I have paid to make my dick happy in the past, but it never really lived up to the hype. When the woman was participating without any cash incentive, just wanting to make me feel good, it was on a different level all by itself.

"I really love swimming with you." I said dreamily into her eyes. I loved to hear her laughter. After seeing her in so much pain, it was heaven-sent. I held her as my body recovered and her laughter subsided. I almost told her I loved her right there. I was afraid it would scare her and send her running. No, I could wait. I just gave her a kiss instead. "I need a shower."

"And a shave," she said stroking my shadow. I stood on the steps and offered her my hand. I rose, naked, with a beautiful woman on my arm. Three days ago, I was a confirmed bachelor satisfied with my ignorance. I only really trusted one other person, and it took Monica years to earn that trust. I have entrusted Mia with my heart in two days. It was risky, and I don't hurt well. I would just have to never give her a reason to crush it.

Without asking, I steered Mia to the bathroom and started the shower. She didn't hesitate or question my intentions. It was surreal compared to my past experiences with people. She followed me into the steam with a smile matching mine. I wanted to know all of her. I wanted her to know that I wanted to know all of her.

I soaked Mia's hair and massaged in some shampoo. Her hair seemed so silky as I pulled the shampoo down to the long ends that fell to the small of her back. She loved when I spend time at the base of her neck and behind the ears. It was all very sensual until I got shampoo in her eye. It broke the spell and she laughed, looking at me with one eye squeezed shut. I wiped what I could and steered her to the shower spray. She leaned back into the stream to wash out the shampoo. This move pushed her chest out. It was too beautiful to ignore. I grabbed the bar of soap and began to slowly suds up her breasts. It brought a giggle since she was still preoccupied trying to clear her eye.

I was mesmerized. I had never had a pair of breasts to play with. They were soft but firm. I ran my fingers across the nipples, and they grew. I felt proud making them stand up like that. I liked lifting them and watching them fall back to natural. They were so smooth. "Are they really that dirty?" I looked past Mia's smile and into her eyes.

"Filthy, absolutely filthy!" I tried to look serious to make up for my moment of obsession. It was hard to hold back a smile. Playing with her boobies was way too much fun. She leaned into me and gave me a little peck but never removed my roving hands. I continued with the rest of her body more clinically. I spent only seconds between her legs trying to not make any sexual overtures. I spent extra time collecting mini moans as I rubbed her back and shoulders with sudsy hands. This was without a doubt the best shower I had ever had.

Mia grabbed the soap and began exploring my body. I enjoyed her tender hands stroking my chest and got quite a tinge when she squeezed my butt. When she arrived at my half mast cock, she looked into my eyes and began slowly stroking it. My dick got a bit angry when I grabbed her hand away and brought it to my lips for a kiss. "I want to wait for you." I wanted it to sound like it was laced with love, but I didn't realize how much soap was on her hand. I kind spit it out.

Mia ignored the how and just heard what I said. Her lips locked on mine and I our tongues did a slow waltz. Even with the slight taste of soap mixing with the kiss, neither of us wanted it to stop. It was only the need to take a proper breath that finally ended it. The kiss brought me to full arousal. I ignored it as I rinsed myself clean. A small case of blue balls was worth what that kiss promised. I shut off the shower and passed out the towels.

When I handed her my robe, I remembered that Mia still didn't have any clothes. "Should we stop by your place to pick up some of your things?" I was surprised when she hesitated, almost like she wasn't sure how to answer. She made a few aborted attempts to say something, looking at the floor then up to me.

"I'm really not ready to go back there." Her face was sad, but her eyes looked hopefully at me. I knew I was going to accept the statement. I also knew she was hiding something more sinister than memories. It wasn't time for her to tell me. I loved her, so I knew I might let her get away with never telling me. I was still curious.

"Well, we can dress you funny in my sweats and a T-shirt and go shopping tomorrow." I made it sound like it would be fun. I wanted her to know I wouldn't press on her past.

"Dale, I'm not sure I can afford a shopping trip right now." She started to re-dry her legs to give her an excuse not to look up at me. I never even considered that she would think I intended her to pay for it. I was kind of flabbergasted at the thought. I spoke without thinking.

"Mia, money is the only thing we never have to worry about." It just came out. I could have said it a hundred different ways that would have come out better. I couldn't believe I just let on that my money was her money. I might as well have asked her to marry me. Mia stopped moving. When she lifted up her watery eyes, I got scared.

"There are things you don't know about me." She wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the wall behind me. "I'm not a good person and certainly don't deserve any of this." Tears were flowing and my heart was hurting. "I won't ever tell you, because I couldn't stand you hating me." Her head dropped back to the floor, and her hand covered her eyes. I dropped my naked ass to the floor, and my head fell forward in a slump.

"I didn't want to say it that way. It just came out." I was blubbering more, chastising myself. "I don't know how to talk to girls. I've never known how to talk to anyone." I was trying desperately not to start crying myself. "I'm sorry if I like you too much. I just don't know what do or say." I was sure I just screwed everything up. Mia started crying harder. I looked up at her, "I don't care about your secrets; I just don't want you to leave." She looked down to me.

"We are two sorry fucked-up individuals." It came out between her sobs. It sounded so much better than "get the fuck out of here!" but I started sympathetically tearing anyway.

"I want to buy clothes and stuff." It sounded stupid when it came out, but out it came none the less. I was trying not to start sobbing. Mia dropped to the floor with me, still crying, and hugged me close.

"Okay," she half cried into my ear. Thank God I didn't scare her off. We stayed on the floor for what seemed like forever. We just hugged until we could face each other again without tearing up.

"I don't feel like shaving now." I said as a matter of fact.

"I don't care if you do or not." She said as she stood up and pulled me up with her. She led me to the bed and dropped the robe and climbed in. I shut off the lights and tucked my naked body next to hers. We didn't say a word. We just held each other until we fell asleep.

I woke before Mia. I felt much better than I did when I crawled into bed. Mia was still there, and she had slept all night. I carefully pulled my tingling arm from under her neck. She smiled in her sleep, but the even breathing continued. I rose slowly, quietly donned some boxers, and left the room. What I needed was some coffee and space to think. Mia thought her secrets were going to come between us. She could have raped and murdered the pope for all I cared, but it was her thoughts that counted, not mine. The only way past this was to find out what her secrets were and prove to her that I didn't give a shit. It was past eight so I grabbed my phone and headed outside out of earshot.

"Hi this is Dale Tomlinson. I would like to talk with whoever handles my account." The receptionist sounded pleasant enough.

"No, I am sure Monica is fine. I just need to know who handles my account." I guess letting Monica handle everything was a bit extreme.

"Then Bob Farring is who I need to speak with please." This type of conversation used to piss me off. Today I empathized with the receptionist's confusion.

"Hi Bob, this is Dale Tomlinson." Finally I had the right person.

"No, Monica is just fine." I guess Monica was pretty ingrained into my business.

"You guys use investigators, right?" Now we were moving in the right direction.

"Good! I want you to do a discreet background check on someone for me. Her name is Mia Perez, and I believe she lives somewhere in downtown Capersfield. I know she used to be an RN." I waited for Bob to write it all down.

"No, not a whole life history. Just her current address, employment, what she's done for the last few years, etc." Her long past was probably cleaner than mine. I just needed the more current data.

"Bob, no one but you and the investigator will know about this. Bill it any way you want, but keep it private." I wasn't shocked by his next question.

"No, Monica doesn't need to know about this either. Send me a text when you have what I need, and I will call when I can." Bob was still a little surprised to deal with me directly.

"Thanks, Bob! You have a good day too." I wasn't sure why I felt the need to be pleasant. I went back in the house and started to make some coffee. I knew I had to keep this from Mia. I was betraying her trust and digging into what she wanted hidden. Love makes you do some really fucked-up things.

Mia followed the smell of the coffee into the kitchen. She was again wearing my robe. I was beginning to hate that robe. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" I asked as I sipped from my cup. She thought about it for a moment, then shook her head no.

"I don't think I'm ready for java just yet. Maybe tomorrow." She pulled up a stool and sat across the counter from me.

"You slept the whole night. Got to be a good sign." I gave her a small smile. I was still a little nervous that I might have pushed the envelope too far last night.

"I do feel better." She smiled back. "Do we have any cereal?" I almost jumped out of my skin. I didn't think she even knew she used the word "we." I started looking through the cabinets, trying not to look too ecstatic, not wanting a replay of last night.

"Here! I found Raisin Bran and Cinnamon Chex." I felt like I had found gold.

"Oh, Chex please." I went to the fridge, praying that Monica had stocked milk. I found 2%, well under the expiration date. I placed milk and Chex in front of Mia and fished out a bowl and spoon. Why had cereal suddenly become so exciting? Dr. Williams's conversation came back to me, and I grabbed the vitamins from behind me and placed them in front of Mia.

"Doctor's orders." I think I sounded a little motherly. She just smiled and popped the cap and dumped one into her hand. It was the size of a VW. She frowned a bit.

"I'm going to need some water." She rolled it around in her hand. I quickly retrieved a glass and filled it with water. It struck me that the last person I had ever served anything too was my Grandma. Here I was, grabbing items on command for Mia. I kept the revelation to myself as I watched Mia struggle to swallow the horse pill. She made a horrendous face.

"Do they dip those is shit before they bottle them?" She gagged a couple of times before she took another sip of the water. I laughed at her reaction, which I quickly realized was the wrong thing to do. She pushed the bottle toward me smiling.

"You need your vitamins too, Dale." It was an obvious challenge. I had no intention of wimping out in front of Mia. I grabbed the bottle with bravado and spilled a pill into my hand. I tossed it to the back of my throat where it immediately got stuck. The flavor began to spread from the back of my tongue to the front. "Shit" was a kind description of the flavor. I guess my expression told the story because Mia burst into laughter. I grabbed her glass of water and drank with gusto. Anything to get that rancid flavor out of my mouth.

"That was horrible!" I exclaimed as Mia covered her mouth trying to hide more laughter. I loved her laughter. It brightened the whole room. I had to find a less disgusting way to generate more. "You have some breakfast. I'm going to clean up and shave so we can go shopping." I walked around the counter and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. It felt good to share a bit of affection on a whim.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She seemed a little concerned.

"Naw, never been a breakfast person." I kept going toward the bathroom. It took about 20 minutes to clean up and locate some sweats that might not make Mia look like a complete fool. I had some T-shirts that had shrunk a while ago. I had no idea why I didn't throw them away years ago. Good thing I didn't. They might be the only things that would come close to fitting Mia.

My nose grabbed hold of pleasant scent. I was suddenly hungry, and I smiled my way back to the kitchen. Mia was stirring a pot of SpaghettiOs and heard me walking up behind her. "I have no idea why you and Adrian like this stuff." I could feel her smile through the back of her head. I sat at the counter.

"It's packed with memories. I grew up on the stuff." I waited patiently why Mia filled a bowl and served me.

"Your mom make it for you too?" She leaned on her elbows as I ate the first spoonful. It was as good as ever.

"My grandmother raised me actually." I smiled, remembering coming home from school with the same scent lofting through the air.

"Tell me about her." Mia settled on a stool and waited for me to respond. I did. I told her about the most special woman I had ever known. I had never really talked to anyone about my Grandma. Mia listened intently to my words. I left out some of the reasons why I thought of my Grandma's place as sanctuary. They seemed trivial now. It was so important a week ago, but today, right now, they were just history.

"Is that her on the wall?" Mia was pointing to the small picture hanging above the credenza in the hall.

"Yes, that's her." I felt proud pointing it out to someone. She was such a wonderful woman. Mia walked up to the picture and looked at it more closely. It pleased me that someone else would notice the picture.

"I love the butterfly broach she's wearing." Mia was touching it with her finger like it was real.

"It was her favorite." I realized I kind of missed that broach. "Whenever she wore it, I knew she was happy. I think my Grandpa gave it to her." I wondered where it was now. "I bet it's in storage somewhere, Monica would know. She is the one who set up the hospice and the funeral and took care of everything." I had forgotten about that. "That's when I first met Monica."

"Your Grandma must have loved you a lot." Mia stated the obvious as she returned to the kitchen.

"And I her." I added as I spooned another bit of heaven in my mouth. "It was hard when I lost her." I didn't know why I added the last part. I never really shared my feelings about her death with anyone.

"I hope our memories never die." Mia was staring off into space.

"They never will as long as SpaghettiOs exist." I smiled and took another spoonful. I could see that Mia liked that thought, stupid as it was. She reached out and caressed my cheek.

"I like the sound of that." She smiled and started toward the bedroom. "I going to get cleaned up." I finished my SpaghettiOs.

Mia returned wearing sweat pants obviously too big for her, cinched tight at the waist. She was wearing a pair of my flip flops, the only footwear that even came close to fitting. The T-shirt would never work. It was quite evident that she wasn't wearing a bra. She went back and returned with two T-shirts on. That was much better. At least her nipples weren't advertising. Mia thought my concern was silly, but she humored me with the additional shirt.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,653 Followers
123456...9