The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She isn't aware of any of this yet. I would appreciate it if you kept her in the dark." I wanted to be the one to tell her. This time I will be in the room. "You're free to tell her we spoke."

"Whatever happened between you two, Sir, I want you to know she has always acted in your best interest." Bob is loyal too. I am really liking this guy.

"Monica is my second favorite woman on this planet, Bob," I chuckled . "I am just making her sweat a bit. She deservedly put me in my place, but she never envisioned the results." I smiled at Mia and she patted my arm. "I owe her a lot more than she knows. I just have to be in the room when she finds out."

"Okay then, silence it is. She is going to press, of course. I hope you'll let her know that I was under direct orders." Bob seemed a bit more relieved.

"I will be happy to let her know. Your loyalty is impressive Bob." He was quickly becoming another favorite person of mine. "Mia and I are going take short trip this weekend. When we return, I want you to set us up as beneficiaries of each other's wills and gather whatever signatures you need to make sure that Mia has the same access to our assets as I do."

"Mia Perez or Mia Tomlinson?" He was on the ball.

"Tomlinson." Mia answered. She wrapped her hand around my waist.

"Congratulations to the both of you. I will have everything ready on your return." He didn't even mention a pre-nup again. I like people who don't try to beat a dead horse.

"Bob, from now on my name is Dale." I hung up before he argued that one. I pulled Mia in close and kissed her.

"You know he might be right about the pre-nup. It would make everyone else feel better." Mia was trying to be realistic. I was done being realistic.

"Nope, I am all in. If you murder me for my money it's on me." I smiled pulling her closer.

"And pass up on nude painting. Do you think I'm insane?" She gave me a passionate kiss.

I called up Brian Fitzgerald at Gem Works. "Mr. Tomlinson, I was rather surprised when your associate called." He sounded a bit non-trusting.

"Please, call me Dale. I understand I can buy 30% of Gem Works for five million. I am interested as Bob must have informed you." I was going to let greed take its course.

"It was the speed of the transaction the concerns me, Dale. These things usually take months. You want to move in hours." Damn, I got a non-greedy one. Time for truth.

"I have a two stipulations to the purchase. They are the real reason. If you agree, the company has the funds it needs to grow. I will hold for a minimum of ten years. No other strings attached." This was a no-bullshit guy.

"Name them." Yep, no bullshit.

"Kyle Gladstone will get a 20% raise." I forestalled the next question. "His actions allowed someone I love to avoid a horrible outcome. He needn't know where it came from."

"He's a good kid... Done. What's the other?" That was easy.

"The other concerns Thomas Patterson." This one might be bit tougher.

"What do you want with that pompous ass?" Might not be as tough as I thought.

"He was going to be the horrible outcome." I let that sink in. "I want to be able to fire him, and I want you to let him know I can do it."

"Well that's an easy yes. May I ask what the horrible outcome was?" That went better than expected.

"It's better that you don't know. You might fire him on the spot." Brian sounds like a guy who might have him beaten first. "He will either quit or become a model employee when I am done with him."

"He must have really pissed you off to spend five million to get a hold on him?" He was chuckling. "I would have let you have him for a lot less."

"Oh, I still consider this an investment, Brian. If your expansion works as expected, I win twice." I didn't want him to think I just throw money down the drain.

"It will work. I'll double you in five years." He was extremely confident. "My lawyers are talking with yours. I trust we can sign by the end of the week."

"I will give my lawyer power to sign and distribute the funds immediately. As soon as your lawyers are happy, it's done." I should have just given him a check and shook his hand.

"Great, I'll have Patterson in my office at 3:00. Call me at 3:10, and I'll leave you two alone." He was chuckling again. "Sure is good doing business with you, Dale."

"Same here, Brian." we disconnected.

Mia and I went shopping. We let the store clerk talk us into way too many painting implements, and we picked paint for two rooms. Mia had a terrible time trying to pick the colors. She finally narrowed it down to five and made me a pick the winner. I made it look like I was considering them carefully. I actually did "eeny, meeny, miny, moe" in my mind. Two of the colors were so close, I couldn't even tell the difference. That choice made, she picked accent colors. I couldn't wait to paint.

We spent a few hours at a travel agent. Mia wanted this part to be perfect. I couldn't believe she even suggested it. She hit a homerun as far as I was concerned.

The grocery store was a lot more fun. We got to find out a lot about what we like and dislike. We were totally compatible in the meat department, polar opposites when it came to vegetables. We both loved ice cream although we had to compromise on mint chocolate chip. I snuck some chocolate syrup into the cart. When I thought we were done, she took me back to the vegetables and grabbed the broccoli that I had poo-pooed earlier. I was told it was good for me, and if she had to serve it off her breasts to get me to eat it, she would. Broccoli was looking better all the time.

At 3:10 we called Gem Works. I was put through to Brian Fitzgerald's office. "Hello..." It was a very unsure greeting.

"Mr. Patterson, this is Dale Tomlinson along with Mia Perez." I made it sound pretty snobby.

"I am not sure what is happening here, Mr. Tomlinson." He sounded a bit scared. Brain must have shaken him up a bit.

"I assume that Mr. Fitzgerald explained the position you're in?" I wanted to keep the pressure on.

"I have been informed, but I don't understand. I don't even know you, Mr. Tomlinson." This guy must be a complete idiot.

"You should, I bought you a boat a week ago." Let's see if that jogs his memory.

"That was you. I thought the bitch that stole it paid for the new one." He wasn't very good at connecting the dots. Pompous ass was a very good description of him. Time to see how much of his foot he can fit into his mouth. Mia was fuming.

"Mr. Patterson, I am going to turn this over to my fiancé, and if you call her bitch one more time I will make it my mission to ruin your life." God! I wish I was in the room. There was complete silence on the other side.

"Mr. Patterson, do you now have a better understanding about what is going on?" Mia's face was quite serious as she brought him to reality.

"Yes." Only one word. He was beginning to understand where he stood.

"I understand that you are married, and that it is your father's boat that you use for your water bang parties?" Mia was keeping the pressure on, making sure he knew that we knew everything. She needed this retribution. There was silence on the other end. "Is that information correct, Mr. Patterson?" She wasn't going to make it easy on him.

"Yes. Look things got a bit out—" Mia wasn't interested in what he thought.

"I am sure you don't want your family to become aware of your parties." She continued in a terse tone. "Those parties and anything that even smells like them are over. We just spent five million to get this far. Imagine what we could do if we made it our life's work to ruin you." Mia was getting into it. There was more silence for his side. "Do we have an understanding, Mr. Patterson?"

"Yes." He was back to one word answers.

"To make the ramifications fully clear: you lose your job, and your family finds out why. I accept a prostitution charge, and you fight attempted gang rape and kidnapping charges. Your perverted friends go down the tubes with you. I can be quite convincing when I'm sober Mr. Patterson." I liked mean-Mia—as long as her ire isn't directed at me.

"I understand." He graduated to two words. He sounded like he wanted this to end.

"You lied to the police and forced my future husband to buy your dad a new boat." She was smiling a bit now. "I would think you would feel really guilty about that. I think an act of contrition would ease your soul a bit. Maybe a donation in the amount of $33,781 to the East Side Clinic in the care of Dr. Williams would make you feel a bit better. Did you get that, Mr. Patterson."

"$33,781, East Side Clinic, Dr. Williams" He didn't sound too happy about it.

"If you do decide to make the donation by the end of the week, I know I would feel better about your soul." Mia threw in a timeline on her own. She was a smart girl. I smiled at her forethought. I decided to jump back in.

"Mr. Fitzgerald and I will be discussing your status on a regular basis. I really hope you're not one of those deadweight employees. I have a lot invested in Gem Works and I wouldn't want it hindered by anyone I have taken a special interest in." I tried to make it sound a bit menacing. I was just trying to throw a bone to Brian. I didn't want him stuck with a useless asshole.

"I understand. You won't have to talk with me again." He sounded contrite. I know it was due to fear, but it was nice to hear it all the same. Mia ended the call.

"You have a nice day, Mr. Patterson." I hit the disconnect. Mia jumped into my arms. "A week ago I was powerless against that jerk. Today he was cowering at our feet. I felt like I was punching him in the face for every girl he has done that to." She smothered me with kisses. "We're like superheroes. We need to buy capes or something." She started bouncing around twirling in circles. Her happiness was worth way more than five million.

"We have one more call to make Mia." I smiled as the final stage of our plans was about to unfold. "You have to be quiet for this one." I dialed Monica number.

"Monica, It's Dale Tomlinson." I tried to sound like my pre-Mia self.

"Hello, Mr. Tomlinson." She didn't sound like her normal confident and efficient self.

"Ms. Perez is not on the street and is off heroin. I trust your husband hasn't left you." I was having a hard time trying to sound stern. Mia was smiling.

"No sir, I'm sorry about that. I was just a—" I interrupted.

"I have a rather large business deal to complete in Las Vegas in two days. It involves a significant portion of my assets. I want a private charter. There is a possibility of extra passengers." I had to get Mia on the plane without her knowing.

"Meeting time." Efficient Monica was back.

"3 pm." I pulled the time out of my ass.

"Hotel preference." I told her to choose one on the main strip.

"I will send the itinerary to your email as usual, Sir." She was about to hang up.

"Monica, I am going to need you there." I couldn't imagine her saying no.

"Yes, Sir. I will meet you there." She dropped the line.

Now all I had to do was find someone to marry Mia and me at 3 pm. I really should have taken care of that first, but what the hell, it's Vegas.

Two hours later I had a full itinerary on my phone. Limo service to and from the airports and a suite of rooms at the Bellagio. I called up the Bellagio and they had no problem setting up the wedding. Turns out they have chapels on site. It's Vegas, baby! Mia and I called Dr. Williams and talked him into joining us for the weekend. Once he heard that Monica was coming, still unaware of the situation, he was on board wholeheartedly.

We woke the next morning with two goals: pack for our trip the next day and paint a room. We choose the smallest spare bedroom to start. Since neither of us had painted in a long time, it seemed prudent to start small. We removed all of the furniture and outlet covers then covered the carpeting with drop cloths and taped around a few fixtures. After we brought in all our implements and the ladder, we stripped.

Mia had agreed to do most of the edging, and I was going to handle most of the rolling. We both started edging first before I could fill it in with the roller. I had made sure that Mia was on the ladder doing the ceiling edging while I started on the baseboard. The view was spectacular. Mia was trying to keep me on task, but my eyes kept moving back to that tushy on the ladder.

When you are relearning to paint, you have a tendency to get paint all over yourself. When you're horny and relearning, you get paint on your dick. Mia laughed when she saw what I had done. She climbed down from her perch and wiped me with a wet rag. My cock twitched a bit as she wiped off the rest of the paint. She chuckled.

"No sex till the room is done." She gave my dick a little kiss and climbed back up the ladder. Well you can't kiss a guys dick and then use the words "no sex. " I was aroused, and I felt our naked painting agreement might need some renegotiation. I started using her can of paint to fill my brush. Every time I needed a refill, I would stand up to reach up to the ladder tray and dip. This would allow my free hand to roam over the back of her thighs and tweak her butt.

"Stop that! You're going to make me screw this up." Mia was smiling so I knew she wasn't too serious. Every few moments, I would return for more paint and leave a small caress in my wake. She stopped complaining and just let me have my little feels. When I finished the current wall's baseboard, I dipped my brush to begin moving up the corner. Just before I returned to the wall I very lightly scraped my fingertips along the inside of her knee. Her knee collapsed inward, and I saw her brush slip and slightly paint ceiling.

"I can't believe you just did that." Mia turned with what I could only describe as an evil smile. "You know what that does to me." I saw the brush headed for me but didn't react in time. She caught me on the shoulder and bicep, a big lavender blotch on my arm. I didn't even think before I reacted. I slapped my brush on her left butt cheek. I had forgotten I had just dipped it back in the paint. I covered my mouth to hide my grin as I began moving backward. Mia's lips formed a large 'O' as she watched the large splat of paint begin to run down her thigh.

Mia's paintbrush went back into the bucket. When she withdrew it, half her hand was covered and it was dripping all over the ladder and drop cloth as she descended. I had no choice; I started for the door.

"If you want me to marry you, you had better stay right here in this room!" She was smiling as she inched toward me led by the heavily soaked brush. I knew she would still marry me if I ran, but I felt I had to prove my love. I stood my ground and raised my brush in the en-garde position. I circled around the room slowly trying to keep my distance from the loaded brush. She moved with me, cutting me off and allowing less and less space to move. I had no choice; I attacked. I went over her arm and straight for her breasts. The brush barely touched before her free hand grabbed the top half of the wooden handle and steered it away.

"Men always go for the breasts," she laughed. Then she swiped. She started low on my stomach and dragged the brush up across my chest and finished at the base of my neck. It was seriously cold paint. I sucked in my breath and let go of my brush. She had them both now. I raised my hands.

"I surrender." I could feel the paint beginning to drip. Mia just smirked. I think she was under the impression that we weren't even yet. She pointed to the floor with one of the brushes.

"On your knees when you beg for forgiveness!" She indicated the floor again when I didn't move quick enough. I dropped to my knees.

"I'm sorry for teasing you." I didn't really sound sorry because I wasn't. Mia moved directly in front of me, her pussy inches from my face.

"For penance, you will now pleasure me." I looked into her eyes and all I saw was love. My hands were full of paint so I knew it was tongue only. I reached up and pulled her forward by her buns forgetting that one was covered in fresh paint. I felt paint drip on the back of my arm from the soaked brush she still held. My tongue dragged across her dry slit as Mia spread her legs to give me more room. I forced my tongue to split her lips and open her flower. I tasted the beginning of wetness. More paint dripped on to my back as Mia shifted her weight to give me more access. I drove my tongue deeper and dragged my hands down her thighs, one pulling wet paint. I heard a quiet moan from above as my mouth moved a bit higher.

Mia dropped the brushes and moved her hands behind my neck. I felt paint dripping down my back as she pulled me in tighter. Her pussy was becoming wetter as I massaged the back of her knees with my hands. I moved my mouth higher and lightly licked both sides of her hood, trying to coax her clit out of hiding. Mia moaned again and slowly dropped to the floor. I followed her down, never losing contact with her moist opening. She grabbed my arms and pulled me up over her body. "I want you in me." She was breathing harder. I pushed her hair out of her face with the wrong hand and left a trail to paint on her cheek.

I knew her body now. I knew every inch. I guided my cock to her opening and slowly inserted the head. I felt her hips shift to allow me a better angle. I held her head steady with both hands, accidentally painting one side. I locked onto her eyes, "I love you, Mrs. Tomlinson." and I slowly inserted myself into her until our pelvises met. I remembered the feeling of her grinding into me in the pool. I knew what she liked. I lowered my hips a bit rubbed my groin into hers. It felt the same and Mia's head fell back with a groan.

I withdrew and slowly re-entered. When we met again, I shifted my hips down and ground my way back up. "Oh God, Dale!" Mia's neck was tightening up, and I felt tremors beginning to build. I felt like a king. I loved making her body react. I withdrew and returned again. The grind this time generated shaking in her legs. I knew she was close. I was waiting for her. I withdrew again, and when I returned, she grabbed my ass and pulled me in tight. She started grinding herself into me as spasms ripped through her body. Her breathing was a set of halting groans as I felt her muscles tighten. I exploded, my hips grinding of their own accord. Our pleasure took over our humanity as we struggled like wild animals. I came again, and Mia groaned louder as I felt her pussy clamp down. I realized I was also groaning as the last spasm ripped through my body. I wanted to collapse, but Mia was still grinding in a world of her own. My muscles wouldn't cooperate so I just let her spend herself on my hips.

Mia collapsed onto the paint covered tarp. She looked at me and started laughing. I collapsed next to her, my dick reluctantly leaving its precious home. We were covered in paint. There was more on us than on the walls. Mia grabbed my face and kissed me hard. "No more naked painting." She was still trying to catch her breath.

"Sorry Mia, you just looked too damn sexy on that ladder." I knew I was the instigator. I also knew I would do it again. Mia dipped her finger into the wet bristles of the soaked brush and found an unpainted part of stomach. She finger painted "Mia's" on to my body and kissed me again. I liked that she owned me. I caressed the side of her head with my clean hand.

I looked around the room and was hit with a thought. "Mia, what if we make this our yesterday room?" She looked at me kind of funny. "We can hang our pictures of Grandma, Adrian and Carlos. Then we can come in here to remember. The rest of the house will be for the now-us." She was smiling when I was done.

"That's a lovely idea." She stroked my arm. "You have a good heart, Dale." She cuddled in close, and I felt our paint start to mix. "Yes, that's a perfect use for this room." She kissed me on the ear which sounded a lot louder than it felt. We lay in the paint for a while longer enjoying the closeness.

1...456789