The Beach House Ch. 03

Story Info
You get kinky with Kelly.
787 words
2.93
26k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidw61
davidw61
3 Followers

You and Kelly are sucking my cock. As you both suck my cock you reach over and start to play with each other’s pussies. As you both suck my cock so good I watch your fingers slide in and out of Kelly’s wet pussy and her finger sliding in and out of yours as well. Kelly takes her finger wet from your pussy and slowly slides it in and out of my ass. I love the feel of her finger sliding in and out of my ass as you suck my cock. Kelly can tell I am about to come so she lets you finish me off with your mouth.

I explode in your mouth then the three of us kiss each other and share the taste of my come and our mouths together. I decide that I want to turn things up a notch and get a little kinky with you and Kelly.

I want you and Kelly to stand up and kiss each other. I love watching you kiss another woman Diane. I want to see your tongue and hers rubbing against each other and you and her grabbing each other’s ass and pulling each other closer. As I watch I stroke my cock as it gets hard again. I know you are both enjoying the kissing, that and 69 is what I love most watching you do with another woman. With you and Kelly kissing and your bodies grinding against each other I get an ideal. While you continue to kiss each other I place both hands in the middle of you. I start with playing with both of your tits. Pinching both of yours nipples and rubbing your breasts then as you continue to kiss each other my hands make its way down your stomachs to your pussies.

My fingers find both of your pussies very wet. My left hand on her pussy, my right hand on hers. I slowly slip the fingers of both of my hands into two very wet pussies. I want to bring both of you to orgasm with my finger in your pussies. I bring both of you to orgasm with my finger.

Then I tell you and Kelly to get in the 69 position with her on top. As you both suck and lick on each other’s pussy I start to spank Kelly. This excites Kelly and she starts to suck and lick on you harder and faster. Her ass turns red from my hand spanking her; even with her mouth in your pussy I am able to hear her scream with pleasure. She loves me spanking her. Then I wet my finger in both of your pussies then slowly put my finger up her ass. I am telling you what I am doing to Kelly and that gets you even more excited.

I want me and Kelly to toe fuck you. We place out toes on your very wet pussy and rub your clit with our toes. Then slowly we both fuck your cunt with our toes. Both of us rubbing your cunt with our toes. Then Kelly watches me while she rubs her own cunt. I watch Kelly rub her pussy and the faster she rubs it the faster I fuck you with my toes. My toe brings you to orgasm and it is Kelly’s turn now. She starts to fuck you with her foot then decides that she would rather do you with her tongue. She is eating your pussy Diane as I watch her tongue go in and out of your pussy.

As she eats your pussy I stick my tongue up her ass and finger her clit. I want Kelly to come with you. Both of you explode in an orgasm. Both of you ask me what I want next and I don’t hesitate to tell you. I want the both of you to give me a golden shower!

I want you to pee in my mouth and Kelly to pee all over my chest. You both agree and I love it. I am drinking your piss and love the feeling of Kelly’s pee on me. I love us getting kinky and think of what we will do next.

So next Kelly brings out a strap on dildo and starts to fuck me up the ass as you suck my cock. I love the feel of Kelly’s dildo going in and out of my ass as you suck my cock. I come in the biggest orgasm of my life in your mouth. Then I ask you and Kelly to finish each other off with a 69.

You are both eating each other’s pussy and I am watching growing hard as I watch.

davidw61
davidw61
3 Followers