The Beach House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think they're in the dunes doing what we just did?" Giggled Dee.

"Probably. Do you want to find them and watch?"

"No, I think it best we slip away now that we have the chance. They have already seen too much of us."

They walked out to the water's edge and quickly made their way back up the beach.

***** ***** ***** *****

Jack could not believe his luck. Not only did he pick the right spot, but the performance these two put on provided him more high quality pictures than he had thought he would get. He took a ton of pictures of Dee as she moved around the blanket. The fact that Dan was in some of the shots only added to the voyeur aspect of this session. It was hot.

When Dee had gotten up and moved back towards the beach Jack was not sure if he should follow. But he was not about to miss any new shots. She was still naked. He didn't think she would walk back to the house like that, so he hoped for some more action. He was not disappointed.

Out from his hiding spot, crouched behind them, if either of them had looked back, they would have caught him. His luck was about ready to get better as the second couple came into view to watch his subjects fuck on the beach. This new couple was getting into it almost as much as Dee and Dan. Having them in the pictures, behind the "doggie couple" made for some very sensuous pictures that he would later enjoy himself.

When Dan stopped fucking Dee, Jack stopped taking pictures. He was not sure what they would do next, but he didn't want to risk being caught. He moved back into the dunes and dropped below their view. He heard them giggling and moved across the sand. Jack stayed low, letting them move back to the blanket. When he thought it might be safe to look, he slowly raised his head and found them looking away from him, getting into their clothes. He also found that the second couple had moved into the dunes and continued to watch. When Dan and Dee had finished dressing he figured that he needed to drop down again. This time he lay low for a longer period of time until he heard Dan's voice fade away as they walked away from his hiding spot. Jack waited a little longer before he rose up in time to catch them walking out of the dunes and towards the surf.

He stood up and then made his way back to the first location. Packing up his stuff, he threw the backpack over his shoulder, and headed out of the dunes. He took a different path this time. He wanted to stay hidden within the dunes until he was sure Dan and Dee were way ahead of him. So he walked in parallel to the water's edge, but still hidden in the dunes. His decision turned out better than expected. Suddenly he heard a woman's moan. Jack stopped, and slowly made his way towards this new sound. In the dunes he found the second couple. They were both naked. She was sitting on top of him, riding his cock while resting her hands on his chest. Jack stopped, pulled out his camera again and spent the next half hour photographing his second couple in the dunes making love. This was truly his lucky day.

12