The Beach House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers

From the room beside ours, I saw other people emerging onto the deck to watch the fireworks show as well. The first was a naked young woman with dark hair, who rushed out in glee to lean against the railing. All that I could see from my vantage point was a very nicely built ass, a long, smooth back, and the side of one breast.

"I just love fireworks!" She said happily to her companions, as they, also naked, emerged from within the room.

As soon as I saw them, I knew that the first woman was Freddie. I had seen her leaving the party in the company of Janet and her husband Dave, and here they were. I of course knew them very intimately, as Dave and I had both had our cocks simultaneously buried inside of his wife just a few short weeks ago, while my girlfriend Heather had been getting thoroughly drilled on the bed next to us by yet a third man.

The motion in the hot tub drew Janet's attention away from the sky. Stepping away from the rail, she slowly walked over to watch up close what was going on, stopping directly in front of Shelley.

Recognizing me, she said, "Well, well. How are you enjoying our little beach house, Jack?"

Crouching down so that her face was level with Shelley's, she raised the other woman's face to her own, saying, "Hi there, Shelley. Are we having fun yet?"

Shelley could only nod and gasp in reply.

She then placed her mouth over the other woman's, beginning a deep kiss that lasted for quite some time. By now Shelley had begun grunting and moaning again from the cock that was being strongly pounded into her, breathing with short gasps of pleasure. Her mouth not leaving Shelley's, Janet's hands moved to the same breasts that Marly's hands had been gently massaging just a few moments before.

Janet was not as tender as Marly had been however. She began to twist and pull the nipples hard enough so that it must have hurt. Shelley only gasped at this rough treatment, beginning to push herself back onto her husband's thrusting cock each time that he drove it forward into her wet hole.

Dave and Freddie, both noticing that Janet had left them, apparently decided to invite themselves into the hot tub. Although I had seen her wearing any number of swimsuits in the past three years, I had never seen Freddie completely naked before.

My first thought was the same as I had had at the party. Stunning. There was not a single part of Freddie's body that was too large, too small, or out of place, she had the body of a goddess, perfectly in every proportion. My sight became focused on nothing other than this beautiful woman coming my way, and all I could hear was the rushing of blood in my ears.

My second thought with regards to Freddie was that she was also my employee, and my friend, and that I really did not want to mess up either of those relationships. So I simply watched her come over and climb into the hot tub as I would a work of art, not as a sexual human being that I would so dearly love to bend over the side and fuck, in much the same way as Curt was doing to his wife just a few feet away. Besides, I already had my arm around a beutiful young woman, once who I was thinking I wanted to keep close.

Speaking of Curt, the noise in my head suddenly ceased, and I could hear him roaring into the night, blasting his seed into his screaming wife as the two of them had one large, shared orgasm under a sky filled with stars and fireworks. The bright lights and explosions continued on above us all as the two, so recently one, collapsed into an exhausted heap in one corner of the tub.

In a second corner, Dave and Freddie now sat, with Janet soon joining the pair, Dave's arms around both women, his hands rubbing their exposed breasts. In yet another corner was me and my still glassy-eyed companion Marly, who leaned over to whisper something into my ear.

Straining to hear her over the booming skyrockets, I was fairly certain that I heard the word "horny", but wasn't too sure about anything else. I looked down into her face, and she nodded silently back at me. Glancing around at everyone who had joined us, she stood up in front of me, placed her hands over my own, looked directly into my eyes and said "I think we're over dressed."

She pulled my hands along with her own, and I watched closely as she pulled them back to her shoulders, then slowly slid them down along her naked torso. This was my first really good look at her body, and my first feel of her breasts. They were as smooth and as firm as I had envisioned them, as her hands guided mine across and around the twin mounds.

Moving our joined hands down along her flat stomach until they reached the top of the men's swimsuit covering her hips, she asked "You're going to make love to me tonight, aren't you?"

I nodded slowly and silently in reply, and her hands lifted away from mine, leaving them at the top edge of her trunks. She looked down at my hands and nodded again, saying only one word. "Please."

I slid my hands under the fabric on either side, sliding them around the sides of her hips and back along her ass. Pushing my hands further under the material up to my wrists, I used them to orbit her cheeks. Sliding them forward again, this time along her outer thighs, they at last met each other once again at her juicy lips. I slowly slid the trunks down her slender hips, stopping briefly when I could see the beginnings of her close-trimmed bush.

A tiny whimper escaped her as I rubbed a finger from each hand up and down along the valley of flesh dividing her outer lips from her inner thighs. I slid my hands out over her thighs once again, heading for yet another meeting in the cleft between her cheeks.

"Please!" she repeated in a desperate, pleading voice, and I slowly began to pull the fabric down, revealing those swollen outer lips to my eyes for the first time. As I continued pulling the trunks down, over her knees and calves, I could not resist leaning in for a quick taste of her, running my tongue right up her wet, silky slit.

This single action drew another whimper, then she reached down, placing her hands against the back of my head, pushing it further into the place I had only intended to visit briefly. I let go of the swim trunks and she stepped out of them, her dripping lips spreading out and revealed each time she lifted one of her legs. My hands were now free to work their way back to her rounded ass, this I kneaded slowly with my fingers, while running my thumbs forward between her cheeks and up along her slit, spreading those silky lips apart, preparing a path for my eager tongue to follow.

Her hands firmly grabbed clumps of my hair as she continued to whimper and moan, sometimes making mewling noises like a tiny kitten. She was still pushing my head into her as far as it would go. The angle did not allow me to do too much exploring into her depths with my tongue, so I concentrated instead on her outer lips and her clit, using various areas of my tongue to make quick, darting thrusts into this brand new territory.

A quick attack on her clit with the tip, followed by flattening out and running it down, then back up the entire slick path from her asshole and back up to her clit once more. I used my teeth to nibble tender places, and my lips to draw her entire clit into my mouth, treating it like a tiny cock that needed to be sucked on. I continued to knead her ass, and to lick her dripping cunt, even as she began to buck and shake under my hands. Marly let out a high cry when she came, continuing to shake violently for at least twenty seconds before finally beginning to calm down. Afterwards, she slowly sunk down in front of me, sliding her firm young breasts and dark, erect nipples across my face as she brought her face down towards mine.

"Now you're the only one over dressed." she said, her hand diving under the water to pull down my trunks and release my aching cock. "I want this inside of me" she said softly, grabbing hold of the base of my cock with one hand while she pulled her hips towards mine.

"Now!"

I felt the same sudden jolt of electricity jump between us once again when our two parts touched, and as she sunk her well-lubricated cunt down around my stiff member, I felt as if I had grabbed an electric fence.

"Ahhhh." was all that she said, sounding exactly as Shelley had while sinking down over her husband's cock earlier. I could feel the walls of her eager cunt stretching to fit my hardness. Lifting one of her breasts above the water line, my mouth moved down to suck in her stiff nipple, licking and nibbling it in much the same way as I had down with her clit. I finally lifted my mouth away from her breast, now using my hands to rub and massage them, bringing my lips and tongue up to meet hers. We sat there, her smooth body gently rocking back and forth on my hard cock, her breasts cradled within my massaging hands, her mouth and mine locked in a multitude of deep kisses.

Through all of this, I could hear Janet discussing with Curt how she had heard about his "method", and would he mind demonstrating it on her, training her husband in its proper application. Curt wasted no time considering the offer, telling Janet to sit up on the side of the hot tub.

As he had the night before, Curt began training the other people in how to manipulate their tongues and just exactly where to put them. Marly and I remained locked together, different portions of my body being enclosed by the lips of her warm, tender mouth and those of her hot, wet cunt. We continued like this, as each of the other occupants tested their new-found skills out on Janet, and as Janet loudly came with Freddie's mouth covering her much-visited cunt, Freddie's tongue apparently doing a very good job inside of Janet.

It was as Shelley took her turn up on the side of the hot tub that Marly asked if we could move inside, to a place where we could be more private and more comfortable. I didn't feel it important to point out that the room had no curtains, and that if any of the group wanted to watch us making love, simply moving inside would not stop that activity.

Instead, I agreed with her, and saying our good-nights to everyone else, we climbed out of the hot tub, heading for the room. Shelley let out a gasp, followed by a weak "goodnight", Dave simply waved behind his back with his free hand. He was unable to say goodnight otherwise, as his head was being firmly clamped into place between Shelley's thighs.

Marly climbed underneath the sheets, suddenly shy and timid once again. I grabbed the sheet from the bottom, pulling it out of her hands and completely off of the bed. There she sat, naked, vulnerable, and ever so beautiful in the light filtering in from outside of the room. Her lithe young body would be briefly lit up, then once more plunged into shadows as one exploding skyrocket would grow, then die down once again. She lay back on the bed, opening herself up fully to my gaze, inviting me to do so much more.

I decided that I would start by giving her a taste of what was happening outside. Lying down on my stomach near her feet, my upper body stretched between her smooth, slender legs, I placed my face once more at her entrance. This was my first really good look at her charms, so I intended to take my time, exploring her entire body in all of its details.

She was wet.

Of course, we were both wet, since we had just come out of the hot tub, not bothering to dry ourselves off before running into the room, but she was WET. The area between her slit and thighs was swollen with desire, her lips so soaked that a small stream of juices was being emitted from between them.

Holding her upper thighs in my hands, I used the thumbs of both hands to gently rub and massage the swollen area, quickly causing even more juices to come pouring out. Her lips extended out, although not as far as some that I had seen on display in the past two days, making enough twists and folds to provide a man with an interest to explore more.

As I put my tongue up to these lips once more, gently licking at the stream of sweetness coming from within, I took the time to actually taste her this time. Slightly salty, with a hint of fruity flavor. And chocolate, that was a new one. After removing the liquid that had come out and covered her skin, I sucked one entire lip in between my lips, pulling it as far into my mouth as it would stretch, using my tongue to feel the smooth silkiness of the inside and the roughness of the outside.

Pulling outwards with my thumbs and allowing my tongue a brief foray even deeper down her channel, I felt as if it was being enveloped in velvet. I could hear loud sounds coming into the room from outside, it seemed that the demonstration on Shelley had been completed. Remembering the night before, I idly wondered who had finished her off, and how. A moan from much closer brought me back to what I had been doing.

Using my tongue as deeply as possible down first one, then the other side of Marly's channel brought even more quiet moans, but the move up, in search of her clit caused a quick shudder when I found it. Sucking it up between my teeth, gently biting down on its base to hold it in place, I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. This brought more than a shudder, as Marly began to buck violently around. If I had not had such a firm hold on her with both hands, I would probably not have been able to continue what I was doing without having to start over.

Marly calmed down a bit, and I began to probe around with my tongue, trying to find where Curt's favorite pressure spots might be located within her tunnel. Unable to locate either one of them with my tongue, I let go with one hand, pushing three fingers up her silky channel so that they could help in the search. More moans and gasps came from Marly, while outside I could hear a long, low growl, followed by laughter. I guessed that it was Freddie's turn out there.

Probing around, using my thumb against her clit to keep her arousal level up, I finally found the two spots and began to rub them with one of the fingers I had pushed up inside of Marly. Her reaction was instant, she jumped upwards on the bed, bumping into the headboard. Apparently she was an extremely sensitive case, it would probably not take a lot to send her into deep, orgasmic, fits.

I backed off once more, and began a more gradual method, licking and sucking in many various places, brushing against, but not concentrating on her hot spots. Each time I even touched her clit, or either one of the two magical points within her tunnel, Marly would let out a loud gasp, jumping violently out of my grasp.

I finally decided that the time was ready for a full assault, and readied myself to keep my mouth and tongue in place throughout the entire time. Firmly grabbing her strong hips and small, rounded ass in each hand, I dove into her dripping cunt with a much more direct approach.

Leaving out all of the "in between" actions that I had previously thrown in, I moved my tongue between each of her three most sensitive points. She could not hold herself still through this assault, it was all that I could do to hold on to her bucking hips.

Her moans became gasps, her gasps became cries, until all that I could hear was Marly shouting, screaming, "Oh, fuck! OH MY GOD! Stop! Oh, God, eat me! Don't you stop! Right there! OH, GOD!!! I can't take any more! Yes! Please! No! Ahhhhhhh!!!" She came with a long, loud, earth-shattering scream, her entire body shaking uncontrollably.

Normally, I would have stayed down where I was, tenderly licking her until she settled down, but she showed no signs of settling down. She continued to pant, and shake, and scream, until I began to worry that she was having some sort of a fit.

I slid up her body and cradled her shaking form in my arms, softly whispering gentle words into her ear as she finally began to calm down, her screams now lowering back down to gasps for breath, her entire body soaking in sweat. Rubbing her back, holding her tight, whispering into her ear, that was what finally helped her come back down to Earth.

"Is she all right?" a voice said from the foot of the bed. Turning, I could see that it was Shelley, always the mother, who had come in to ask the question. I smiled back at her, then out at the entire group of concerned people looking in from the hot tub, telling her, "I think so now, yeah. Wow, this girl can really scream!"

Now that the spell had been broken, I heard Freddie's voice from outside, saying "OK guys, shows over. Let's get back to more important topics, like me! I think you're all going to have to start over from the beginning. Oh and, Curt? I want this big bad boy to take me over the top after everyone else gets their turn!"

Shelley looked out at the group, then back at Marly and I, holding each other so tight that we were almost one person. She smiled, and then headed back out the door to rejoin them.

"I feel so embarrassed." Marly said. "I don't think I've ever cum like that before, and I think I got a little loud..."

"It's OK." I said. "You're with friends, now. They've all probably been there before too, especially around here."

"Jack?" Marly asked.

"Um hmmm?" I said quietly.

"Could you make love to me now? Please? Now? I need you to make love to me. I need to feel you inside of me again." I released my tight grip on her body, lifting myself away from her so that I could get a good look in her eyes. Those lovely, almond-shaped, brown eyes.

"Oh, honey," I said, "I have every intention of doing that. First though, I want to look at you all over. You've been hiding from me all night, and I want to enjoy you in every way I can."

Her lip curled slightly in a pout, and she used a pleading voice, "I want you inside of me. I want to feel full of you! Please make love to me, please fuck me!"

I ran my hands along her sides, feeling the smooth, sweaty skin that dipped in below her ribs, flaring out once again when it reached her hips. Sliding back up across her stomach, surrounding and cupping a firm, round, breast in each hand, I looked into her eyes, then dipped my mouth down, gently kissing her lips, her nose, her eyes, the scoop of her neck just below her ear. Caressing her breasts, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples, I continued my kisses above her neck.

Even with these attentions, her frustration with my pace was beginning to show, saying "Fuck me! Get that hard cock into my wet cunt! Fuck me you bastard!" She lifted her legs up into the air, reaching down and wrapping her fingers tightly around my hard cock.

"Stick this thing in me! I want you in me!" Moving her hips so that her wet hole, and my hard cock were in alignment, she attempted to raise herself up to it. I lifted my hips back from her each time she raised her own.

"Please!" she pleaded. "Please! I want you in... Ahhhhh". This last word came out as I plunged my entire length into her depths in one movement, impaling her on its length.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that's what I want, what I needed!" she moaned out. Holding my cock still, as deep as it would go, I let go of her smooth breasts, bending my back so that I could reach her hard nipples with my mouth. Taking one into my mouth, lightly scraping its edge with my teeth, I sucked it in, tasting yet another new part of her body.

Each part of her was a new and exciting experience, and I hoped to experience her for as long as possible. Once again, she attempted to move her hips, to control the position and movement of my cock within her.

Once again, I used my own hips, preventing her from doing so. Savoring the taste of first one, then the other of her breasts, I slowly slid my hands down to her hips, her thighs, and at last her knees, pulling her legs from behind my back, spreading her knees up and out to each side.

artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers