The Beach House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers

"Oh God!" she cried out, "Oh God, please! Please, just fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

And so, I began. Lifting my head up from her chest, I stared once more into those deep brown eyes and began to slowly ease myself within her. A smile of contentment played across her lips, replaced quickly by a look of surprise.

Although I had been rock hard when we began, I still had not been at my full length, and she could now tell that, as we began to rock back and forth in time with one another, she driving her hips up as my own came downwards to meet her. We met each time in the middle, a gasp, a moan, a grunt escaping from one or the other of our mouths when this meeting occurred.

Still holding her knees high and wide, I lifted my body higher up on the bed, so that each time my cock drove into her it rubbed its entire length along the tip of her clit. "Oh my God! Yes!" she cried, still doing her best to meet me in the middle.

The longer we continued, the harder I drove into her, the less she was able to gather the strength to push back up. This caused the angles between our two bodies to change yet again, creating even more contact between my shaft and her clit. Her hands raised up to her breasts, where she kneaded them herself, pulling on her nipples, biting her lip in between deep gasps for breath.

Pounding myself down so hard that the bed began to knock repeatedly into the wall behind it, the beautiful girl beneath me shouting out encouragements and exclamations, I went on. Marly began another of her loud, shuddering orgasms, screaming out in joy and release, and I went on, pushing, pushing myself deep within her, pushing her so far over the edge of her orgasm that she must have felt like she was falling, down and down and down again.

Screaming and cursing and panting beneath me, she rocked and shuddered, until at last, at last, at last I let go of my control on my own joy, my own release, my own shuddering, shaking, all-consuming orgasm. Driving into her for the final time, I sunk my body down over hers, both of us so tired and sweaty that we looked and felt like we had been swimming in oil. Rolling over to our sides, my hardness still contained within her hot, wet, channel, we lay there, motionless, panting and exhausted, finally satisfied.

That was how we fell asleep, held in each other's arms, her wetness surrounding my hardness, it still filling her up. I glanced outside just before falling asleep, but the crowd of people had left, the hot tub standing empty on the deck.

It was not how I was awakened hours later though, sometime in the middle of the night. In our sleep, Marly and I had gradually let go of each other, each moving around on the bed until we were no longer laying one on top of the other.

I woke up, lying on my back, to a slight shaking of the bed around me, and to a cunt being lowered onto my face. It was dark, and my vision was blocked by her ass cheeks anyway, but the feeling of her lips and throat enveloping my quickly hardening cock, and the wetness of her wet cunt against my own lips made vision not one of the more important senses just then.

Her lips seemed larger than they had earlier, that was probably just because of the different angle at which I was meeting them. Her mouth felt like heaven over my length, when she began taking its full length down her throat it felt even better. I concentrated on what covered my mouth. This time, finding the two spots was much easier, either I now knew where to look in Marly, or the different angle presented them to me better.

We silently worked on each other's need, neither one of us having said a word before our mouths became too busy to do so anyway. Having her cover my mouth from above, and in a completely different direction made her cunt seem once again a brand new thing to me, and I explored it again as if for the first time.

This time, it was I who exploded first, spraying a stream of cum up into her mouth. She came soon after, softly groaning out in pleasure at the attentions that my tongue had been providing to her. Soon after, she rose from the bed, softly padding away and into the bathroom. I must have fallen asleep again then, because although I never heard her return to bed, she was just there, lying on one side when I rolled across the bed to her.

Cupping one breast in my hand, I found her opening with the other, gently entering her from behind while she slept. I slowly pumped my length in and out of her, eliciting new moans of pleasure from her side of the bed, until I once more filled her with my seed.

"What brought that on, stud?" was the soft, quiet, question from her sleepy mouth. "Didn't I give you enough last night?"

It was then that I realized. She had not been my midnight visitor, it had not been she who had creeped into my room, into my bed, wanting to have my mouth devour her wet sex, wanting to both give and receive pleasure in the middle of the night.

"I just wanted to be with you again." I said to Marly.

"Mmmm." was her tired reply. "Any time you want to, just come on over and slip it in..." And she was asleep again.

I lay there, with this beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman in my arms, with my cock once again inside of her, thinking about just why Shelley had been so secretive, slipping in, then back out of my room. I was still wondering when I fell asleep again, this time sleeping until morning.

artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers