The Beach House Ch. 07

Story Info
Interesting discoveries, and new weekend plans are made.
11.3k words
4.43
22.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers

Chapter 7 (Easy cum, easy go)

In the morning, with the light from the not yet risen sun beginning to lighten up the sky, I awoke, awareness slowly coming to me. I thought that some tiny noise had brought me out of sleep, but when I looked around the room all seemed normal. On closer inspection, something about the bags stacked in the gloomy corner of the room did not quite look right.

Then I saw an envelope lying on the nightstand. It had not been there before, that was definitely something that I should have noticed when Marly and I had first come in from being soaked on the lawn last night. Perhaps the placement of this had awakened me, a note from Heather maybe?

Taking it with me, I dressed quickly and went out onto the deck, now fully awake. There was not yet enough daylight to read by, so unless I wanted to go in to where there was light I would need to wait a little while. Standing at the rail in the pre-dawn light, I observed what went on around the house before any guests arose. I could see cook staff arriving to begin breakfast, and maintenance to clean up the remains of the party the night before.

Coming up the path from the marina, I saw what seemed like one large person. As the shape came closer, I saw that it was two people, one walking, the other riding piggyback. Except it was more piggyfront.

It would be hard to miss those tattoos. The person being carried up the path was quite certainly Marion, who I had met only two days before in the spa. And if I could see her tattoos, that meant she was most likely naked. As I said, she was being carried in front of a man. A huge, hairy, mountain of a man, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, her legs around his back. And if I was not mistaken, she had yet another body part wrapped around one of his.

The man was walking, almost a canter in fact, easily up the path, carrying Marion the entire way. As he walked, his gait caused Marion to be jolted up and down, and each time that she was jolted down she would cry out as his cock was driven deep inside of her. What a way to travel. I watched this odd pair as they passed beneath me heading towards the courtyard, her gasps and cries audible the entire time.

Noticing that it was finally light enough to read the letter, I opened that up now, with not just a little trepidation for what it may contain.

It was indeed from Heather. As her words were seared into my memory, I felt a growing sense of loss, but at the same time a feeling of relief. Heather told me that she loved me, but that she needed to find out who she was. That the events of this weekend had made her believe that I should do the same. The letter said much more than that, but its main message was that while we might always be friends, we were no longer a couple.

As tears of loss filled my eyes, I pushed the letter into my pocket and returned to the rail. I watched the waves make their unending trip towards the shore, I watched the sky lighten, I watched boats make their way across the horizon, but I saw none of it. I was standing out there, all alone now, feeling very sorry for myself.

Wasn't this what I had been moving towards all weekend? What I wanted? I was free. Free from the guilt of wanting someone else besides my girlfriend, of wanting something else than what I'd had for so long.

I decided that what I needed was to get drunk, and not on the wine in the room. I went quietly back through the room and out into the hall. I had hard liquor in the boat, and by God, I was going to go drink some of it.

Once downstairs, I headed for the courtyard, stopping suddenly as I reached the door that led out to it. There were two people there in the early morning light, two people who looked so wrong together that even my grief-stricken brain could not help but notice it.

Out in the courtyard stood Curt's boss and Curt's daughter Kelly. He was holding her close, taking every opportunity to make contact with her firm young body, his hand on her back, her arms, her ass. She was smiling, her hand reaching out to take the envelope that he was handing her. Today seemed to be the day for envelopes, I wondered what surprise this one might hold. I watched as he ran his hands up and down the front of her body, and as she shook her head no. Then the two split up, he walking back towards another house entrance, she staying where she stood, opening the envelope to look inside.

Already suspecting what she would be removing from it, but hoping against all hope that I would be wrong, I watched as Kelly pulled a thick stack of green paper out, rifling the edges with her thumb. She looked around the courtyard then, suddenly realizing that she was exposed, shoved the contents back into the envelope, and turned to walk away.

"Good morning, Kelly" I said from my doorway. "What do you have there?" A look of surprise came over her face. As she tried to push the envelope into the pocket of her jeans, she dropped it, the bills spilling out onto the stone. I had almost reached her by then, and I leaned over, picking up a stack of one hundred dollar bills. If that was indeed the case, I held five thousand dollars in my hand. Looking up into Kelly's eyes, which were suddenly filled with tears, I asked the question that I really did not want answered.

"What did you do for him, that he would give you this much money?" She opened her mouth to speak twice, closing it again each time. I could see the wheels turning in her head, trying to come up with something that she could have done, other than the one thing I was already sure of. In the end, she said nothing, instead continuing to look at me with tears streaming down her face.

"Well, now I know how he knew that your parents were here." I said. "They thought that their weekend here was a secret, that no one would know." Reaching up and holding her chin, I said "But you knew, didn't you?" Making my own quick check of the cash, I saw that these were indeed all hundred dollar bills. "How did he get you to make that call?"

"He..." she started, then finally blurted out quickly, "He gave me half before, to talk them into coming out sometime this summer. This is the second half."

"But he's not really a bad guy!" she began to protest, "Mom just doesn't understand him!"

"And he's pretty quick, I mean, you know, he doesn't last long, so it wasn't like she had to be with him all night or anything..." she trailed off, realizing that her arguments were only making the look on my face worse, not better.

"Did you know how long your mother has avoided this guy before you did this?" I asked.

"Well... Yeah." she answered. "But, you know. It's just sex!"

"And, like I said, he's pretty quick! He's not into foreplay, and it's all over in just a couple of minutes. And he's done then. He just gets up, and like, he leaves after. He usually doesn't even say anything."

"So, it's like, no big deal, ya know? It's just sex!" she repeated. "She's been getting sex from you all weekend, and from Alex too, ya know? So, like, what's one more guy to her?"

"He's real quick!" she said again. "And then he leaves! Every time I've ever been with him, that's all it's been! In, out, and gone! It's no big deal."

I sat down on a bench nearby, remembering the events of the night before. I thought about Shelley's look of horror at seeing this man walk into the room, at her eventual realization that he had found them. I thought about when she had decided to sacrifice herself, her own standards, believing that she could save her daughter from having to be with him. I thought about her pain and her anger afterwards. And it had all been for nothing. Kelly had already been with him, apparently multiple times. Kelly had in fact been the reason that he had known they would be here, had sold her own mother to the man for ten thousand dollars.

Realizing that she had not won me over with her arguments, Kelly changed tactics. "You're not going to tell Mom, are you? That I did this?

"You can't tell Mom. What will she think of me?"

I slowly raised my head, looking into this young girl's pleading face.

"I'll do anything for you! You can fuck me all you want, any way you want! Right here even!" She quickly unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it to each side to reveal her firm young breasts, standing alert even without any bra. Grabbing the back of my head, she pushed the nipple of one toward my mouth.

"Here. Fuck me right here!" Pulling off her shorts, she lay down on the ground, spreading her legs to each side, revealing her pussy. "Here. On the concrete even." She reached up to my pants, trying to find the zipper. I reached down, stopping her hand.

"I don't want to do that." I said quietly.

"Please!" she cried. "You can't tell Mom! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" I asked, again speaking very quietly.

"Oh yes, anything!" she replied. "I know! I'll be your slave for a month!" reaching down, spreading her lips with her fingers, she said "You can take this pussy and this ass anytime you want, day or night. I'll do anything you tell me to."

"Anything." she repeated.

"Six months." I said to her.

A look of relief swept across her face. She thought that she had won, and what would I ask her to do? She knew that I was basically a decent guy, and that no matter how mad I was right now, I wouldn't torture her for three whole months. She also knew that she would be here, and I would not, and that in six months I might come up only a few times. The amount of time did not matter to her. "Done!" she said. "You own me for six months."

I looked at her with sorrow. It was so easy for her. She would sell her mother to a stranger, sell herself to me. Standing up, I told her "Come with me". Kelly fell into step behind me like a puppy. She reached to pick up her shorts as she followed, I said "No. Leave them there." Even so, I was certain that she had a smirk on her face, believing that she had spared herself, that I would not personally do anything to really hurt her.

And she was right. I would not be the one to punish her for what she had done.

We walked across the courtyard, towards the spa entrance. "It's closed." said Kelly. "It's too early. But I can get us in the back door! We can be comfortable in there!" she said suddenly, thinking that I was just looking for someplace quiet to go screw her into submission. She opened a side door, and we walked through the darkened spa, towards the massage area.

From behind one of the massage rooms, I could hear the sounds of a couple having sex. Going with a guess at who was behind the door, I opened it and entered, pulling Kelly behind me.

As I had suspected, Marion was lying on her back on the table, her legs spread wide to each side. The hairy man, who I had seen carrying her across the grass earlier, was pounding his cock into her red, swollen, gash. I moved around to see the action more closely. The man was huge. I saw more than twelve inches of his cock getting pulled out of Marion's cunt, only to get slammed back into her again. He was bigger around than my arm, it looked as if she was getting fucked by a horse.

I watched as his cock was swallowed up by her lips, again and again, watched as a large bulge formed on the outside of her abdomen, traveling up as far as her ribcage, then back down her body again when he pulled his massive log back out of her well-used cunt. The movement of his cock within her body caused her dragon tattoo to appear alive, as if it were truly a breathing animal. Fascinated, I watched her cum-encrusted tits jump upward with each of his thrusts, the dragon's tail tattoos that encircled her globes whipping back and forth.

Her battered cunt looked as if she had used all night, and I wondered if she had even been to sleep yet. Her entire body, head to toe, was covered in cum, both wet and dried, most certainly that of a number of different men. She was open and sloppy, which was probably a good thing considering the size of the hairy man's cock. He smelled as if he lived in the woods, and had not had a bath or a shower in a month.

From the sounds both people were making, their ride had been going on for quite some time, and was likely nearing completion. I couldn't see how Marion could take much more of the repeated pounding she was receiving from her mountain man.

As we watched the huge man continue to pound into her, the normally controlling woman went out of control, her body jerking like a puppet beneath him. A scream of conquest came from her lips, a long, low, animal scream. The man grunted then, pushed in one more time, then stopped, buried deep within Marion. A sudden gush of white liquid came pouring out her then, covering his legs and hers.

After they had both quieted down a bit, I made our presence known, saying "Good morning Marion."

Craning her head to see me from around the big man, Marion's smile grew wide. "Good morning, Jack!" Then she saw Kelly, her shirt open, her shorts missing, and a puzzled look came over her face. "What do we have here?" she asked, roughly shoving the big man off of her, then sitting up on the massage table. He moved over to the side of the room, not certain what was expected of him. Marion shot him a look that said "Stay."

Instead of giving her an answer, I asked her a question. "What name did you call me on Thursday?"

"Jack" was her quick reply.

"What other name?" I asked again.

"Ah." she said at last. "I see. Good morning." she repeated. "Master."

"So, you recognize me as Master?" I asked, "Of all who serve you as well? I am someone who can give you things, or take them away?"

"Yes, Master" was her only reply.

"Then I am giving you something this morning." I said, indicating Kelly. "A gift." Kelly looked at me suddenly, a hint of fear in her face once again. "This girl has declared herself to be my slave as well, for six months. I am now giving her to you, for the first one of those six months."

"No." whispered Kelly.

"Shut up, slave!" I told her. "It was your idea." Turning back to Marion, I continued. "We'll see how she does for the first month. I may let you have her longer." A thoughtful smile passed over Marion's face.

"Please, Jack. No!" Kelly pleaded. "Don't make me do this!"

"This will be your punishment." I said to her sharply. "Perhaps in time you will even understand why what you did was so wrong." Turning to Marion, I said "I have some rules."

"Of course, Jack." said Marion. She was likely dying to know what Kelly had done to anger me so much, but in the mean time she was salivating over the prospect of having a new slave to dominate.

Looking down at her oozing, swollen, gash and the drying cum that covered every part of her body, I changed the subject, "How many men have been inside of you since last night?"

"Eighteen." she answered simply. I blinked in surprise, not expecting such a large number.

"And how many of them did you allow to fill you with their cum?" I asked.

"Seven." she said, and then added, "Carl here was to be the last."

Turning to Kelly once again, I said "Clean her up." As Kelly turned to go into the shower room, I stopped her. "No." I said. "Here."

"Now, with just your tongue." She gave me another pleading look, but I was too mad to have any compassion just then.

"Start out by cleaning out her cunt, and any of Carl's fresh cum on her body." I said. "Get every drop. The rest will still be there when you're done.

"We'll see how good of a job you do. If you do well enough, you may finish it in the shower room."

"If you don't do a good job," I went on, "I may just tell Carl here that your asshole could be his." A look of terror came over her face as she contemplated that fate. Marion had no doubt been very well stretched and lubricated by the time she had finally allowed Carl's monster to enter her. He would probably rip Kelly in two if she had to take him unprepared, especially up her ass.

Tears were streaming down her face as she kneeled down at the foot of the massage table. Looking back at me once more, she whispered "Please." I shook my head no, stepping forward as if to push her face into the reddened gash before her.

"No." she said, "I'll do it myself."

Her mouth hovered over the gooey mess for a few seconds, then she pushed forward. She began by cleaning up Marion's upper legs, then her huge cunt lips, the tattoos of the dragon lips and teeth almost completely obscured by the cum that covered them. When Kelly pulled the lips to each side so that she could get their entire surface, they looked like small wings on either side of her cunt, and stretched out to the size of a coffee cup saucer.

As Kelly worked her way in towards Marion's inner lips, I walked around to Marion's side and began to lay down the rules.

"I still own this slave, I am only giving her to you for one month." I said. Marion nodded, then winced. "Watch it down there." she warned Kelly. "It's very sensitive just now. You need to be more careful of your teeth."

"After she cleans up you, and... him," I said, indicating the large man still standing in the corner of the room, "she is only to give showers to women, and to men who tend to cum quickly or who have tiny cocks." Again, Marion nodded.

"She may clean them in the same manner as she cleaned me on Thursday if she wishes." I said, meaning that Kelly could wash men's cocks using her own pussy as the washcloth if she so chose. "But she may not cum." Marion's eyes shot to mine.

"That's a big rule." I said, reaching over and idly rubbing one of Marion's cum-covered breasts with the flat part of my hand. "She may not cum while at work. Not with a customer, and not with a fellow worker."

"If she does," I continued, pinching Marion's hardened nipple between my fingers, "you may punish her as you see fit." Kelly's tear-streamed eyes looked up at me once again, but her mouth remained firmly covering Marion's soggy fuck hole. I could see her throat moving, as she swallowed all of the cum that her tongue was removing from deep within her new mistress. "If I hear that she has, and you did not properly punish her for it, I will punish you instead."

Marion thought this one over. She was likely having the same thought as Kelly had earlier, wondering just how much punishment I might be willing to dole out.

"You will personally inspect her each morning, when she arrives for work." I continued, now rubbing and tweaking Marion's other nipple. "If you suspect that she has been fucked since leaving work, she must give you the one hundred dollars, per man, that she will charge..." with this, I looked down into Kelly's eyes, repeating my thought, "The one hundred dollars per man, that she will charge them for her services." "This slave does not own her own cunt for six months, I do. She does not own her own orgasms for six months, I do. Which means that for at least the next month, you own her too."

"Kelly," I said. "I would suggest that you make certain that your new mistress enjoys your work a little more." Looking straight into her eyes, I said "You know what I mean."

Kelly's fingers went inside of Marion's channel, and remained there until she had found those two magic spots. It was easy for me to tell when that had happened, Marion practically jumped out of her skin each time one was found. Each time it did happen, I pinched and twisted one of Marion's nipples, causing her to gasp loudly with the combined pleasure and pain.

Once she had found the spots, Kelly switched from cleaning mode to the pleasuring of Marion, her tongue working its way around inside of the other woman, building up the pressure on her contact points. At the same time as her tongue worked its magic, Kelly's hand remained, and began working its way up inside the other woman's stretched-out cunt.

Just as I had watched Carl's huge cock disappearing inside of Marion, I watched as Kelly's right arm was engulfed by Marion's sloppy hole. Once inside, she stopped moving the arm, but I could continue to see her tendons move and stretch as her hand and fingers massaged Marion from the inside.

artiepuy
artiepuy
52 Followers