The Beach House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle noticed this and began working his fingers in too. As each hand slid in, out, and around inside of Marly's wetness, the blood rushed in, causing her lips to expand, the already minimal fabric almost completely disappeared from sight, only the tiny part of it that covered her clit still visible.

Marly was breathing very deeply, her chest heaving its way against Curt's, her breath heavy and irregular against his face.

Like a tiny little cock, Marly's clit stood straight out, pushing into the thin fabric. Since the rules said the men could not rub through fabric though, they left it untouched. Marly pushed back on the invading hands, thrusting her hips forward to meet their touch. She moved her upper body up and down, back and forth, dragging her sweaty breasts across Curt's face, which she had forced into position by pushing his head downward, breaking their kiss. Curt took advantage, brushing her nipples with the irregular angles of his head and face, making her shudder each time one caught on an edge and released suddenly.

Seemingly unable to stop herself, my girl began pushing her groin forward, trying to get the other men's fingers to go deeper inside of her. Realizing at last that they would not go under the fabric, she finally snaked her hand downward, reaching down to pull it aside, when... The alarm went off, and the tangle of sweaty bodies came apart. Unlike Ashley and I, these men played by the rules.

"Noooo!" cried Marly, wanting to get some release. "No! No! No! Please don't stop now!"

---

After everyone had returned to their seats, with Marly now visibly angry at all four of the men in the room, Janet held up one of the bottles, saying, "Well! I think that was very arousing, don't you?" All present except Marly nodded in agreement. "Why don't we celebrate with an extra drink?"

The room was already pretty well lubricated, but everyone, even Marly, came up to get their glass. Each of us was now buzzed enough that we all drank them in single gulps. "Moving on now" Janet said. "We go to round two. People still some have clothes on, but in this round we do everything with our mouths only." Looking at each of us, she continued. "No hands at all, only mouths, even in the undressing."

She handed the device to me first this time. As with others in the round before me, I read its instructions on who and what to myself, then read one of the instructions on how, out loud. "We may lick, bite, or suck anything that gets exposed in this round or the last, but nothing that is still covered." I handed it over to Freddie, who looked up at me as she read her instructions, and as I drank my shot.

"Each of us has five minutes this time" she said. "First the men, then the women, but clothing must be removed completely with our mouths. We're not allowed to help the other player with the removal." she added, as she passed it over to Ashley, taking her drink from Janet as she did so, her eyes still locked on mine.

"The men are not allowed to have orgasms, although the women can try to make it happen" she read. "If a man cums, he's out in the next round." She looked Curt over for the first time as she handed him the game, downing her drink in one gulp.

"The women are allowed to cum" he said. "Their assigned man is instructed to take them as close to the edge as possible, but to try not to let it happen." Janet handed him a glass in return for the game.

"No fair!" Marly added, obviously frustrated from almost reaching her peak in the prior round, thinking that the same would happen again. Everyone else smiled at the outburst.

---

"No blindfolds this time, guys." Janet said. "Let's get started!"

The four chosen paired off, each standing together in an open part of the room. I wondered how to proceed, but as soon as Janet hit the timer, I decided I had better get busy.

How do you get a top like this one off of a woman, using only your mouth? Ask any young boy this question as he tries to undo a bra clasp in a movie theater one handed for the first time, and you will likely be answered with nothing but a confused look. The fasteners are made for two hands, not one, and certainly not for teeth.

I started with the most obvious solution, trying to undo the back strap with my teeth. It held fast though, refusing to release it's prize. My next attempt was to work on the shoulder straps, pulling those down along my woman's upper arms. All I earned from this attempt was bare shoulders, the cups still held their twin mounds quite securely.

With the straps down though, I moved around to the front, taking the opportunity to push my face into cleavage, taking a deep breath of the perfumed scent I knew could be found in that place. Clasping the upper strap of one of the cups between my teeth, I pulled downward. It took more effort than I would have thought, but the soft surface of that breast gradually slid into view. Before I uncovered the nipple though, I licked that skin, my tongue tracing a slow path across it, sinking down to meet with breastbone when I reached that, then passed over the inside edge.

I spent some time in that place, smelling the scent I had grown to love, licking the beads of sweat that were running down her curves. She was sweating quite a bit, especially since the air conditioning was on, and the parlor was actually quite comfortable.

At last my tongue ceased its explorations in the deep valley, at last I moved my teeth over to pull down on the other strap. When the fabric reached a certain point, both breasts exploded from their containers with a sudden display.

I slowly licked my way upward on this second breast, and once again, I was sucking one of Freddie's brown nipples between my suddenly quivering lips. I sucked that nipple deep into my mouth, trying to make it feel like the one I had not been allowed to suck on, trying to imagine that it was Ashley's.

Behind her though, I could see Curt and Ashley, as his lips surrounded one of her little tits, sucking the entire mound into his waiting mouth. Curt had been the one to win that prize. His hand covered the other one, his fingers pinching the nipple, causing it to once again extend to its full, almost impossible length.

Perhaps because I was imagining this, I feasted on Freddie's breasts, even more than I had in my dream (and was it really a dream?) the day before. My complete attention was on touching, feeling, tasting my friend, attempting to pleasure her using my mouth and tongue. I sucked, licked, I nibbled on her tender dark tips, drawing low moans from her in return.

I could hear other moaning behind me, a woman's moans rising in volume and frequency, and finally her cries as she undoubtedly was brought to orgasm.

Five minutes was up too quickly, but this time I heeded the warning, forcing myself away from Freddie's luscious breasts. Looking behind me, I could see Curt, his face wet with juices, slowly withdrawing from between Ashley's open legs. Of course she had cum, I had no doubt that Curt did that for women every time. Her pussy was slowly closing itself, but I could still see her pink tunnel for a few seconds before her meaty lips closed around it. In a complete reversal of her tiny breasts, the outer lips of Ashley's sex were large, each still pushed to either side like the wings of a bird.

As I watched Ashley with interest, I felt Freddie's teeth on my trunks. She had nowhere near the difficulty that I'd had on her top, the loose waist sliding easily down over my hips, my rock hard manhood standing straight up into the air.

Freddie pushed me backwards, and I fell into a chair that was right behind me. Almost instantly, her mouth covered me in its softness, pulling in the tip, swirling her tongue across it. Still watching the other couple across from me, I watched as Marly's little sister did the same to Curt, swallowing his entire cock, her lips stopping only when they reached the base.

Because she was facing away from me, Ashley's ass was pointed right at me. I could not tear my eyes from the sight of the young ass, that juicy cunt at the junction of her legs, her head bobbing up and down on Curt's rod. Once again I was lost in imagination, wishing that my cock was driving again and again into that inviting cavern.

Snapping myself back into the real world, I realized once again that it was Freddie's mouth and throat that was sliding along my shaft, not Ashley's wet tunnel. I also realized that my body had begun to react to the stimulation I was receiving from Freddie's tongue and lips, and that I was very close to cumming into her throat. It seemed as if that were her goal, that she was going out of her way to make me have an orgasm.

Realizing that doing so would keep me from the next round, whatever that might be, I began to do my best to not erupt, stopping the wandering of my mind and concentrating on other things to calm myself down.

Glancing around the room once more, I saw both Kyle and Randy looking at Ashley's exposed hole just as I had, their eyes fixed on those big lips, waiting for someone to just kneel down behind her and push in, filling her up with their hard cocks. I also saw Marly looking at me, the dazed look from her earlier session with three men finally wearing off. This time though, I only saw sadness, and my heart broke when I thought that it may be too late to fix what I had broken earlier that day.

I had to try though, and to do that, I had to not succumb to Freddie's mouth as it slid along my shaft. I had to control myself better. At last the alarm sounded and I pulled out just in time. I had been so close to shooting. Freddie looked up at me before moving away, her expression much like Marly's.

---

This round, it was Janet who was left out of the groups. The other two pairs were Kyle and Shelley, and Randy and Marly. Each took the game, reading their own instructions, and each took their drinks. With so much alcohol in everyone, the mood was becoming quite loose. Everybody seemed very comfortable doing anything that was asked of them.

Kyle had no trouble removing Shelley's lacy bra, he had apparently been watching my struggles closely. Kneeling before her, he slathered her low-hanging breasts with as much attention as she could receive. Enough that her breathing became irregular, escaping from her lungs in deep bursts, an occasional moan or whimper accompanying some breaths.

Randy and Marly took their turns in reverse from everyone else, Marly easily pulling Randy's trunks down, using her lips and tongue to great effect on his cock. Her sister watched this in interest, perhaps a little hazy from her own recent orgasm and all of the drinks she had had. Randy barely made it to the five minute limit without cumming all over her, but he did survive, still lasting into the next round.

After switching places it was Shelley's turn to try swallowing Kyle's huge member. Just like the day before, she could not fit enough of it in to take him over the top, but she put up a valiant effort in her attempts.

Randy's task had been to take both Marly's top and bottoms off. The top was easy, it wasn't really on her anymore anyway. Watching him trying to pull her tiny bottoms out from between her soaked lips reminded me of the tale Heather had told me. Was it just the other day, when Heather and I had been sitting in the restaurant, and she had related how she made a truck driver take off her thong with only his tongue?

Just like I was watching with my new girlfriend, Heather had described the feeling of his tongue as it first tried to dig the fabric out, even tried to push it deeper inside of her. Just like I was watching now, she had also described how as he had tried using his teeth to pull on the fabric, they had sometimes closed over her wet lips and hard clit, finally sending her over the edge.

I watched as my Marly, my new love, the same Marly who had been flirting with me in the restaurant just before Heather had told me her story, erupted. With her signature scream, and a rush of her juices, she reached both hands down, clamping Randy's head hard against her crotch, her whole body shaking as he continued to lick her, to bite her, to suck down her juices.

They only stopped when the alarm went off, but still she held his face against her, wanting more attention than the game allowed him to give. Finally, she let him go, sitting there naked and wet, leaning back in the chair beneath her.

---

For once, Janet made no comments about the show that Marly and Randy had just put on, only picking up the game and reading what it told her. She took her shot, then handed it over to Shelley, who passed it on to her husband and to Randy.

Lying down on the floor, putting a sofa cushion under her ass, Janet beckoned Shelley to join her. Pointing her ass high in the air, the wetness having long since soaked through her lace panties enough to make them see thru, Shelley lowered her face down into Janet's cunt. By the movement of her fingers within the other woman's hole, I quickly figured out that she planned to use her husband's method of eating pussy to guarantee Janet had an orgasm.

As her tongue snaked its way into the wet channel before her, Curt and Randy each walked to one side of Janet, both leaning in and drawing her stiff nipples into their mouths. Janet reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand, stroking them both while the owners nursed at her full bosom.

It did not take Janet five minutes to cum on her friend's mouth. Shelley had told me that before Wednesday she had never before had sex with another woman. In spite of this, she had no problem diving down on this woman now, driving her fingers and tongue into the nother woman's cunt, bringing her to a shuddering climax.

There was still time left, and after Shelley moved away, her husband moved down, using the same method Shelley had just used to keep Janet's wet cunt on edge. Repeatedly bringing her up, then backing off, he held her orgasm just over the next horizon until the timer went off. Janet's chest heaving with her effort to cum on Curt's mouth, when he moved away she reached her own hand down, stroking her fat clit in front of all of us until she finally came by her own hand. Only then did she shakily stand up, reaching out for her game.

---

"Round three" Janet croaked out, reaching over for yet another drink to sooth her throat. Starting again after sipping the tequila, she repeated herself.

"Round three" she said again, more clearly this time. "Penetration."

"You may use hands, mouths, cocks and pussies. The only rules this round are to be in the positions you're told, and that nobody can cum. If you do, you lose the game."

Like winning or losing the game even mattered any more.

The game flashed in her hands once more, and she looked down to read the screen. "Curt, Randy, Freddie, and me." she said, simply. Each person took their shot, the entire group was swaying just a bit right now. The game flashed again. Janet read the display, then hit a button and handed it over to Freddie, who read her display as well.

"OK" Freddie said, then turned to the youngest man in the group. "C'mon kid. Let's fuck."

Janet went over to Curt, leaning in to whisper something into his ear. Curt looked all around the parlor, probably looking for the best place to follow his instructions. At last he seemed to settle on one. Reaching up, he lifted Janet's chin to look into his eyes for a while, then leaned down to meet her mouth with his.

Freddie had simply lain down on the floor at Randy's feet, beckoning for him to come join her. When he got close enough, she reached up, grabbing his cock in one hand. "Take off my suit bottoms kid" she told him.

Randy wasted no time, kneeling down between her feet, leaning his head down so that it was inches away from the fabric he was slowly pulling down Freddie's smooth, tanned legs. Once the suit was out of the way, he leaned down even closer, examining the flower that he had brought into view, inhaling her scent deeply, tenderly dipping his tongue down to taste the juices everybody could clearly see flowing out of her.

"I didn't say to lick me!" Freddie said. "I want you to fuck me! This is the fuck me round, so get that stick of yours inside me so that I can get fucked now."

Randy ignored her, now using his fingers to open Freddie's beautiful pussy up, now running his tongue up the entire length of her wet slit, now driving in down into her pink depths.

"Oh God!" Freddie said. "OK then. It's OK then. You can lick me for a few minutes if you want. But I still want you inside of me soon." Her voice cracked a bit on the word "minutes", as she let out a little gasp.

Over on the other side of the room, Curt and Janet were still locked together, one of his hands caressing first one breast, then the other, the other hand rubbing her clit, dipping lightly into her well-visited hole. Even as we watched, without breaking their kiss, both of his hands reached down to Janet's thighs, to her knees, and he effortlessly picked her up off of the floor, pulling her body closer to his and slowly lowering her to surround his hard rod.

Immediately, Janet's arms tightened around his neck, her legs wrapped themselves tightly around his back. She let out huffing breaths each time as he bumped her up with three quick thrusts, making sure that he was securely inside of her cunt. Then Curt stepped over to the only empty wall in the room, pushing, almost slamming, Janet's back against it.

Freddie's breath was coming out in gasps now, she was no longer telling Randy to "Get busy with his cock". As he had also shown with my girlfriend, Randy was apparently quite good at eating pussy. I looked over at Ashley then, to see what her reaction might be to this.

Her chest and neck were flushed, all except for those tiny breasts that proudly sat high, the nipples still stiff and protruding. Because the skin around her nipples was tightened, her little bumps were white circles in a sea of red skin. Once again, I had to fight the urge to simply go over and suck on her nipples. At the same time, I also had an urge to go over and push Randy out of the way, burying my own face in Freddie as his was now.

As the tempo of Freddie's gasps and cries increased, Randy now began to make his move. Licking and kissing his way up her body, lifting her knees upward with his arms as he did so, Randy sunk his stiff member completely into her with a single thrust, earning yet another gasp from her as he did so. Buried deep within her folded body, he leaned his head down now to take a taste of her breasts as well.

Janet's voice was once again raw and ragged as her body slid up and down the wall, driven to rise and fall by Curt's thrusts into her. His hands were free and roaming, mauling her large breasts at the same time as he used her wet cunt. The boat began rocking from the force of his movements. They were having quite an effect on Janet as well, she let out a loud, high pitched gasp each time one of his pushes made her body rise against the wall.

Randy had begun to repeatedly and forcefully drive himself into Freddie too, unable to pace himself, his cock no longer simply sliding between her ready lips, he was now slamming into her hole with a frenzy. His activity was not going unrewarded. Much like Janet, Freddie's moans and gasps were quite loud now, and it seemed as if both women might "lose" this round.

Janet had never told us how long the time was set for, but it seemed like an hour, even though it was probably only ten minutes. However long it was, both women began crying out in release before it elapsed, the room became filled with the sound of their gasping, their cries. Even as both of the women loudly came, their partners continued to drive into their bodies, into those two deep, wet, welcoming holes, making the twin orgasms last even longer.