The Beach House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm sounded before the men could satisfy their urges though, and Curt pulled way from the wall, easily lifting Janet's now limp body off of his still rock-hard cock. Randy quieted his thrusts as well, now returning to his gentle back and forth rocking and sliding motion before pulling himself out of Freddie's slowly closing hole. His pole stood straight up as he rose from her prone body, reaching down to help her get up off of the floor.

---

"Um" Shelley said to the group, openly admiring her husband's still hard rod. "I'm not sure how to work this thing, but since Janet is kind of out for a little while, I'm just going to push... here." She was rewarded with the familiar blinking lights. Looking down at the display, she frowned. "OK, darn it. It's you four now. That means I don't..."

"Oh!" her face suddenly brightened. "That means I'll be the odd one out this time!" She did a little dance at the thought, then handed drinks to all of us, followed by giving the game to Ashley.

Ashley read her part, then handed it over to her sister, who replied with a "No!"

"I won't do this" she said. "I'll take Shelley's place, let him have her!"

Janet was finally somewhat recovered from her ordeal, and gently spoke to Marly. "It's either with you or with your sister honey. You can choose that alternative, but not Shelley."

"That's not a fair choice!" Marly said. "I am so mad at him! I don't want to be with him right now! Don't make me do this!"

Ashley went over to her, hugging her close and whispering into her ear. Finally, Marly said, "Fine! But I won't like it!" Then, reaching over and grabbing my hand, said "Come on baby! Let's fuck!" in a tone so sarcastic you would have to have been stupid to not get her meaning.

Dragging me over to a chair with no arms, Marly pushed me down hard, then lowered herself onto me. I don't know if she was just too wet or if she was doing something to cause the effect, but I could barely feel myself inside of her.

"Come on, sweetie!" she spat out. "What's the matter? Don't you want to fuck me and leave? Isn't that what you've planned to happen all along?" With this, she burst into tears.

I tried to put my arms around her, but she pushed them away. Between sobs, I could make out "Did you have fun molesting my sister? I saw you looking at her ass, if Freddie hadn't been blocking you, you probably would have fucked her right there on the floor!"

"What's wrong with me?" she cried out. "You asshole, tell me for once! What's wrong with me? Why do men always leave me and not tell me what's wrong?"

Sudden realization flooded into me. She wasn't just upset thinking that I had to leave on trips. She thought that I was going to be like every other guy she had known, and leave her behind for good.

"Marly" I said softly, reaching out one more time to bring her close. "Baby." She didn't push me away this time. "I'm not leaving you."

"Marly pulled away a bit to look into my face, tears streaming down her own. "You... You're not? But. You. You said that you had to go away for a while, and lots of travel, and, and... You don't want to be dragging me from airport to airport!"

"Don't worry about that one, sweetie." Freddie chimed in. When Marly and I looked over at her, our eyes telling her to stay out of this, she said "Oh, what? We're all right here! We can all hear this! We don't get to talk too?"

Looking over her shoulder to her new friend, Marly asked. "What do you mean, don't worry?"

"You didn't tell her, did you?" This time, Freddie was talking to me. "Did you tell her any of it?" Looking at my expression, she saw that I had not shared much of my past yet.

Everyone in the room was watching, as Freddie leaned in beside the two of us. Even at a time like this, the fact that her bare, full breast was brushing across my arm, that her hand, resting on Marly's thigh was only inches away from my cock, did not escape my notice. "Marly" she said gently. "Jack doesn't fly in airplanes." Marly looked over at her, with tears freely running.

"Ever" Freddie added.

"You don't fly?" my love sobbed to me. "How do you get around?" I motioned to the boat around us. "Just how long are you going to be gone for?" she asked.

"Not me" I said. "We. I never got a chance to finish out there. Things..." looking over at Ashley, beautiful little Ashley, "they kind of dropped in on us."

"We?" she asked. "You weren't going to leave me behind?" Then, "So let's say I DID go with you then. Where exactly would I be going?"

"No. I was never planning to leave you behind, unless you wanted me to" I said. "And no place too exotic, unless you wanted to maybe swing down by Fiji on the way to Australia or the Maldives on the way to Egypt." She just looked at me in surprise, as she heard the names of places she may have only dreamed about. "I have a lot of places I need to go, but the schedule's kind of loose."

"Baby" I continued. "I love you. And I want you around. In fact, I would be happy if you never left where you are right this minute."

Marly's head came up. She suddenly realized again that I was inside of her. Feeling her muscles squeeze me tightly, I hoped that the worst might be over.

This was confirmed, when she began to slowly rock her body against mine. Freddie didn't leave when this started though, she was still hugging us both tightly. She did move though, as one hand snaked down along Marly's thigh, her fingers resting along the line where we were joined.

Leaning in to whisper in my ear, Marly said, "I do have some demands of you, though."

"OK..." I said, warily, looking around at everyone else.

Seeing that the drama appeared to be over, I could see Ashley turned to her assigned partner, grabbing Kyle's big monster and saying "I've been looking at this big thing for a while now. Are you ever going to use it?"

Kyle smiled. "Why don't you lie down over there and find out?"

"Hey!" Marly said in a whisper. "Over here? My demands? Do you want to hear them?"

I nodded, then leaned in to listen. Freddie leaned in too. Her hand began to stroke my shaft each time Marly pulled herself off of it.

"Well," Marly began, "I kind of like having Freddie and Kyle around. So I would want them with us too."

"OK" I said, quickly. Freddie started to say something, but Marly reached up, putting her finger on Freddie's lips, silencing her.

"Don't worry" she said to her new friend. "I've got you covered."

"Freddie, here," she went on, still gliding back and forth around me, now pressing her firm breasts into my chest on each inward stroke, "thinks that you don't love her."

"It's OK!" she said, as I began to protest. "I know that you do, and that you did long before I came around."

"It's OK" she said again, more quietly.

I looked at Marly sheepishly, then over at Freddie. Lovely, desirable Freddie. How could I say otherwise. I nodded my head, causing Freddie to look at me in surprise. She started to say something too, but Marly cut in on her as well.

"Oh. My. God." we all heard a load cry from behind Marly's back. Turning to see, we saw her legs high in the air, watched as Kyle's big cock slid up inside of her, earning a deep breath on her part and an "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Fuck, you're big!"

Turning back, Marly continued, trying to ignore the animal noises that her younger sister was beginning to make as Kyle continued his slow, deep thrusts. "Because I want her to be around me, and because you two can't quite seem to realize that you want each other, here's my second condition."

"Jack, you have to make love to Freddie today."

We both began to protest, but were once again cut off.

"And I didn't say fuck her, I said make love to her" Marly went on. "It's not this stuff." she said, waving her hand around at the room in general. "This is just fucking. Although..." she had continued sliding across me the whole time she was talking, now she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let out a tiny shudder. "It's damn fine fucking!"

Turning to Freddie again, she said "Think I could get a little of that hand action you're giving my boyfriend?"

Freddie's hand moved once again, beginning to caress Marly's body instead of mine.

"Yeah..." Marly said, and I felt her muscles tighten around me. "Right... there. Oh, that feels very nice. Keep that up."

Behind her, Ashley was now crying out in a never-ending stream of lust. "Fuck me! Oh yeah, shove it in! Give me your meat! Deeper! Fill me up! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!"

It was quite evident that she was enjoying Kyle.

"You" Marly said, looking at me now. "Why aren't your hands on my tits?" I followed orders, moving my hands from where they had been stroking her back, now cupping her fullness in both hands. "And do that think that you could do that thing where you squeeze my nipples, too?" she asked. Once again, I complied.

Right now, Marly was in complete control of all three of us.

"So it's settled, then" she said. "You two are going to get together. Today." We both nodded, looking at each other.

"I think there's only one more thing I wanted to demand then." she said. "Other than you had better get busy and start doing some of the work here before we run out of time."

"Jack?" she said, so quietly that I had to put my ear right up against her mouth. "One more thing, OK?" I nodded.

"After we get back, and return to the big bad world?" she whispered. I nodded again, moving closer to hear.

"Once we leave this cove?" she said again, just as sweetly as she could.

"You keep your fucking hands off of my sisters." This time, she spoke in a normal voice, and in a deep, warning tone, which sounded like a shout because I was so close.

I gulped in response, and Freddie let out a little chuckle.

"If you want to fuck her, you had better do it before we push off today" she said. "Because once we leave here, and unless we come back here some day?" I nodded, and she finished her thought. "They are both off limits on the outside!"

As if she had been listening in, Ashley's cries suddenly increased in volume. As we looked over, we could see that the two of them had moved, Kyle was now laying on his back on the floor, and Ashley was on top of him, screaming, bouncing, driving herself around him, his hands reaching up to play those same little tits that had captured my attention earlier.

We watched the two as she continued to rise and fall, a sharp gasp coming out her on each downward stroke, as Kyle's hands rubbed and pinched and twisted her long nipples. Just as the alarm sounded, her head snapped back and a long, low, growl came from her lips, accompanied by a great deal of shuddering and shaking on top of Kyle.

"Damn! I only had a little one" Marly said, to no one in particular. Freddie pinched her clit hard then, and her eyes opened wide, a long sigh escaping from deep within as her new best friend took care of the problem.

---

"You know what?" Janet said, to no one in particular. "Let's just fuck the game, and let's just fuck Shelley."

Beginning to direct the last event without the game, Janet started giving orders. "Honey, lay down on this table, with your head over the side."

"You" she said, pointing at Randy. "Shelley loves to suck cock. Make her love yours. And you, husband" she of course meant Curt. "Why don't you give your wife a nice ride while she's sucking this boy off."

Both men wasted no time in following orders, each sliding into their assigned end of Shelley's body. After a few minutes of licking and sucking on Randy's cock though, Shelley turned her head away, saying "You really taste good, but I don't think it's you that I'm tasting. Hey Freddie, could you come over here for a sec? I need to find something out."

Not needing an explanation of what the other woman wanted from her, Freddie kneeled down in front of Shelley, spreading the lips of her pussy out with her fingers to give her easy access. Shelley's tongue dipped in for a taste, and a smile came over her face.

"That's what I thought" she said, then reaching up and grabbing Freddie's soft ass, she pulled her in close, burying her tongue inside to lick out as much pussy juice as she could get. I resolved that I would have to take another taste there soon as well. Later on though, I guessed, since the two of us were under orders to get together at last.

Randy stepped back while this was happening, but Curt had begun driving himself into his wife, his hands holding firmly on to her hips. Each time that he drove himself in, her low-hung breasts shot upward on her chest, making the return trip on his outward strokes.

Janet, apparently wanting to see the action first hand, got on her hands and knees, laying her head on the table just below Shelley's ass, watching in fascination as Curt's tool continued it's work on his wife.

Randy, not one to miss such a golden opportunity, knelt down behind the older woman, pushing himself balls-deep into her before she had even realized he was behind her.

"Well hello sailor!" was all that she said, pushing her ass back to meet him.

I watched the mix of naked bodies, not realizing that Ashley had come up behind me until I felt her arms wrapped around me and her tiny breasts crushed against my back.

"You've been watching me all day" she said. "Is there something that you want from me? Just ask. Big sister says its OK right now."

I looked over at Marly, who seemed to have moved from riding me to riding Kyle. Between strokes, her eyes half open in tiny slits, she nodded her head, yes.

"I love your tits" I told the girl, simply. "I hadn't realized how much I wanted to suck on them until I had them in my hands before."

Tilting her head, she examined me with a sly grin. "IS that ALL you want? Just to suck on my little tits?" Laughing, she went on. "OK. But only if you suck on something else, after."

"I'm told," she leaned in and whispered, "that you're VERY good at that."

So it was that I finally got what I had been wishing for all day. I was right too, she tasted like candy canes, and those tiny little mounds, tipped with their sometimes spongy, sometimes hard nipples fit perfectly inside of my mouth, like they had been meant for only me to suck on forever.

I sucked and licked them when they were spongy, I sucked and gently nipped them when they were hard. When my mouth was covering one nipple,one breast, my hand was playing with the other. Switching back and forth from one side to the other, I kept it up until I had my fill.

And afterward, with the strange mix of moans, and gasps, and cries that filled the boat from everyone else on board, I showed my girlfriend's baby sister just how good I was at sucking pussy. And she threw in a quick fuck for good measure, sitting on top of me and offering her wet channel.

---

The tide went out at last, and we carefully left the cove through the opening that exposed itself. Randy and Ashley had decided that they would ride up the coast with us for a while, the luxury seeming to them much more easy to appreciate than the long day of kayaking that awaited them otherwise.

Marly and I went into the cave to get the things that had been left behind, finding the hot tub with its waterfall backdrop, holding each other tightly in the warm dark space. We spent over an hour in there, renewing our feelings of love that had almost been lost in the day, the others clapping in our honor when we finally emerged arm in arm.

So off we went then, leaving the cove far behind, unsure of when, or even if we would ever return. With the sun setting into the to our side, the boat out to sea enough to engage the auto-pilot, and the rest of the group working down in the galley to get dinner made, Freddie and I were alone for the first time since Marly had given us our marching orders.

It was kind of funny at first. We had been dancing around each other for so many years, avoiding our attraction for each other, that we acted like teenagers, unsure even of where to start. Freddie finally solved the problem by turning the radio to a soft music station, then melting into my arms as we danced to the music.

With my hands slowly caressing first her back, then moving them forward to her shoulders, then her chest, we slowly circled around the deck. Lifting her chin to look into her eyes, I said what we had both been thinking. "How come it's taken us so long?" Then, lowering my lips to hers, we decided to leave the past where it was, moving only into the future.

As I released one button after another on her shirt releasing her firm breasts to the air, as her hands slid beneath the waistband of my shorts, we welcomed each other in whole new ways.

My hands had been where they were right now more than once in the past few days, but it felt to me as if it were the first time now, as if the ability to feel her breathing through their surfaces was a whole new experience.

While her soft hands caressed my growing member, I dipped my lips down to meet the tip of one breast, raising its soft, rounded form in my hand so that my lips and her breast could meet. My other hand, slid down her back, sliding tenderly across the softness of her beautiful ass.

Freddie finally pulled my shorts down, releasing my hardness to the air and to her view.

"I've wanted this for so long" she said. "I can't believe that it's finally going to happen."

Quickly following my shorts were her own, leaving the only clothing on either of us the thin shirt my hand was slowly sliding its way under. I returned my mouth to hers, finally pulling her shirt off to join the rest of our clothing on the deck.

With both of us now naked, we continued to dance to the quiet music coming from the radio, each exploring the other's body. My fingers dipped down, sliding their way across her slickness, finding the source of her heat hidden between her lips. She was at last for me, and I for her, all of the time and frustrations we had seen sliding back as just memories of what used to be.

Lifting her naked form in my arms, I moved us to one of the lounges on the flydeck, lowering her suddenly shivering form to its padded surface, feasting my eyes on the body that I had craved for so long. Freddie pulled me down to her, down into her, and we merged together into a single being, linked together now in the most elemental way a man and a woman could be.

It was everything I had hoped for, the feeling of her sliding around me, taking me deep inside of her most private place, the strength in her hands as they pulled me down and inward, the touch of her soft breasts as they were crushed against my chest. Freddie's legs wrapped around my back to ride my hardness, her breath coming out in deep bursts.

I worshipped her body, and she mine, as we pushed against each other in our new dance, testing each others likes and needs. It was as if we had been made to stay like that, my cock buried deep within her for all eternity.

We had waited for so long, and our first time seemed to be over so soon, that I remained inside of her long after we had both satisfied ourselves on the other, curled together as one. "It's OK now" she said. "It may have been the first time, but I won't ever let it be the last."

Looking up, we both saw Marly standing above the two of us, her face beaming down as she watched us together.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough." she replied. "You two fit well together. I think the four of us will be very happy."

Still smiling, she turned to walk away, stopping only to say "Oh, and dinner's ready. You can get dressed, or you can come as you are."

---

We repeated it two more times on the trip home, in much the same way, Freddie and I going from staying away from each other to not being able to be away for long. I got that taste, and it was all that Shelley said, Freddie's juices pouring out around my mouth. Marly and Kyle joined us for one of our sessions, they too fitting together like they were made for each other. I didn't quite know how the four of us would be over the long haul, but it was clear that we all had a great deal of love for each of the others.